Election is just around the corner, Julie Rowe is speaking again.

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
kfb
captain of 100

Re: Election is just around the corner, Julie Rowe is speaking again.

Post by kfb »

Oxbow wrote:Nothing will happen. Just like nothing happened last year. Or the year before.
If you guys keep predicting these catastrophic events every 3-4 months you will eventually make a correct prediction. I think we are 10-15 years from tribulations. Is that considered imminent?

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Post by Matchmaker »

kfb wrote:
Oxbow wrote:Nothing will happen. Just like nothing happened last year. Or the year before.
If you guys keep predicting these catastrophic events every 3-4 months you will eventually make a correct prediction. I think we are 10-15 years from tribulations. Is that considered imminent?
I honestly believe that a lot of these things will happen on Netanyahu's and Putin's watch (before they die and while they are still in power). Putin is 64 and Netanyahu is 66. I also think Elder Holland and Elder Bednar will be the leaders of the Church during this period also.

Durzan
The Lord's Trusty Maverick

Post by Durzan »

Matchmaker wrote:
kfb wrote:
I honestly believe that a lot of these things will happen on Netanyahu's and Putin's watch (before they die and while they are still in power). Putin is 64 and Netanyahu is 66. I also think Elder Holland and Elder Bednar will be the leaders of the Church during this period also.
Elder Bednar is a possibility. Ever since his last visit to BYUI, I keep accendentally calling him president bednar for some reason and i don't know why.

However i think the true leader of the church in the Days of Tribulation will come out of left field when the church is in dire straights.

mirkwood
captain of 1,000

Post by mirkwood »

mirkwood wrote:
Spaced_Out wrote:

Inline with the GAS prophecy the pres elect gets assassinated and does not get chance to take up office in Jan 2017, you need to adapt your timeline by 2 months.

Revisiting this post in Jan. 2017.
bump

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

kirtland r.m. wrote:
Spaced_Out wrote:
thisisspartaaa wrote: She is outside of the appointed channel.

The right people to listen to happened last weekend in General Conference. We sustained them. They were made known to the Church through the constituted organizations of the Priesthood.
That is your bigoted and unrighteous judgement not the judgement of the PH who have been set in authority over her. She sustains the brethren as well, what is your point.

You judging her is the pot calling the kettle black - you have no authority to judge another member that is held in good stead in the church. You are acting outside of the bound of your authority, she has done no such thing - punishment time coming for you unrighteous judgement who think you can judge in the name of her Bishop, SP and general authorities. . :p :p :p :p

There is no appointed channel to have a vision or NDE and tell others about it, I hear these kings of things ever fast and testimony meeting.
:ymapplause:
Are you still clapping, Brother Kirtland? You need to man up now, bro.

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

mirkwood wrote:
mirkwood wrote:
Spaced_Out wrote:

Inline with the GAS prophecy the pres elect gets assassinated and does not get chance to take up office in Jan 2017, you need to adapt your timeline by 2 months.

bump
Spaced out also needs to clarlify where it says the 'pres. elect gets assassinated' in the GAS prophecy. I don't remember that being there. Does anyone else?
I wonder if he's thinking of something another person said.

Also, there are some who said that Obama would be the last US president. When Trump takes office, these 'soothsayers' are proven wrong and their predictions false.

paulrobots
captain of 100

Post by paulrobots »

AI2.0 wrote:
mirkwood wrote:
mirkwood wrote:
Spaced_Out wrote:

bump
Spaced out also needs to clarlify where it says the 'pres. elect gets assassinated' in the GAS prophecy. I don't remember that being there. Does anyone else?

Also, there are some who said that Obama would be the last US president. When Trump takes office, these 'soothsayers' are proven wrong and their predictions false.
It doesn't say assasinated, just that the president elect doesn't become president. I don't think it says why.

If Trump is sworn in, most of us will admit that the "GAS Prophecy" was made up or mis-remembered by Bro. Horne. There may be a few who try to bring to bring it up during future elections, but I hope they would be few.

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

paulrobots wrote:
AI2.0 wrote:
mirkwood wrote:
mirkwood wrote:

bump

It doesn't say assasinated, just that the president elect doesn't become president. I don't think it says why.

If Trump is sworn in, most of us will admit that the "GAS Prophecy" was made up or mis-remembered by Bro. Horne. There may be a few who try to bring to bring it up during future elections, but I hope they would be few.
Yea, it doesn't, but spaced out said it did. That's the problem. That's what we need to clarify.

And, We need to clarify once again-- I don't believe the GAS prophecy EVER says the president elect doesn't take office. It just says that the attack will happen on a holiday before the pres. elect takes office (no mention of him not being sworn in)-- I think the problem is that some are mixing it up with things said by Hosa, some woman (wierd name) and others who made the prediction that Obama would be our last pres. so then the Pres. elect would not become pres.

Here's that portion in question from the original account:
President Smith indicated that this attack would take place on a holiday after the Presidential election, but before the official inauguration. He said that the President at this time would be of Greek ancestry.
I see nothing about the new president elect not taking office at the official inauguration.

paulrobots
captain of 100

Post by paulrobots »

AI2.0 wrote:
paulrobots wrote:
AI2.0 wrote:
mirkwood wrote:
bump

Yea, it doesn't, but spaced out said it did. That's the problem. That's what we need to clarify.

And, We need to clarify once again-- I don't believe the GAS prophecy EVER says the president elect doesn't take office. It just says that the attack will happen on a holiday before the pres. elect takes office (no mention of him not being sworn in)-- I think the problem is that some are mixing it up with things said by Hosa, some woman (wierd name) and others who made the prediction that Obama would be our last pres. so then the Pres. elect would not become pres.

Here's that portion in question from the original account:
President Smith indicated that this attack would take place on a holiday after the Presidential election, but before the official inauguration. He said that the President at this time would be of Greek ancestry.
I see nothing about the new president elect not taking office at the official inauguration.
Never looked at it that way. Maybe I was so busy reading between the lines, I didn't read the lines. :ymblushing: