Julie Rowe radio interview may 3rd; She says 'imminent changes coming'

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Re: Julie Rowe radio interview may 3rd; She says 'imminent changes coming'

Post by freedomforall »

GrandMasterB wrote:
freedomforall wrote:
capctr wrote:Trump... huh!
My thoughts are that a Trump win may buy us a few more years of the status quo, whereas professor Umbridge, ahem, I mean Hillsy will be a most unpleasant game changer. That being said, we have been exhorted to vote based on Choosing The Right candidate, not for the hoped for outcome.
Sigh! It shouldn't be this hard, right?
Status Quo? When Obama campaigned for POTUS, his platform was change, yet he didn't elaborate as to what kind of change...and millions of Americans fell for it. And look at what happened, America is all but ruined. Obama was not for a Constitutional Republic, not for the safety and welfare of the people, not for upholding the Constitution as his oath of office requires. Hildabeast is in line to finish the destruction of America. Open borders which means America will be nothing more than a piece of land won over by the NWO. There will be no boundaries and I wouldn't be surprised if the American flag would be banned and another flag to take its place.

Trump has at least awakened Americans to the pending danger hanging over our heads. He has brought to mind the high level of corruption in Government, the danger of open borders and much, much more.

We need America back and the Constitution that was provided by God. If, if Trump can pull it off and get into office we have a better chance of survival and real change toward what America is supposed to stand for. It won't be perfect, but a darn better direction than we have had for many years past, even before Obama.

What is wrong with having hope for security and freedom and reduced trepidation?

What did Patrick Henry say?
The only thing Trump has awakened Americans to is their own wickedness and stupidity. I believe this was the 3rd and final warning. We failed!
So what's your point? It is wickedness and stupidity that brought about the pending danger, yet Trump has had the guts to announce it so people can give it thought; to see what is happening, and maybe, just maybe, some people will decide to help reverse the trend so we can have some semblance of freedom. Unless you relish the idea of having national boundaries eradicated causing our country to blend in with the rest of he world and taken over by the NWO. Or having healthcare costs shoot up out of sight so one heck of a lot of Americans will die because they no longer can afford healthcare. Isn't it time to start thinking outside the box?
If you do not like Trump, fine, but I think many people are now thinking outside the tiny box where only narrow minded people dwell. I didn't vote for Obama and I will not vote Hillary either...same mindset, some BS, for themselves and not for the welfare and safety of the republic. There's plenty of proof out there to this fact.
Trump isn't the perfect candidate, but he does have a running mate that knows the political business end of things and I think Trump will listen to his advice. Do you think Pence will be in office just to take up space?

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

Respectfully, my dear brothers and sisters, Trump didn't awaken anything. Most Americans believe that politicians are completely out of touch with common people. Most Americans believe that politicians don't care about the electorate. Most Americans believe our nation is in decline. The only reason why Trump is the nominee and has a chance of winning this election is because he recognized the growing frustration that so many Americans feel and gave a national voice to those issues. And so many people seem to think this election is a choice between salvation and damnation but I don't understand how anybody can hold on to that belief. No matter who is in office, unless a large portion of our country begins to repent, the only real choice is what kind of government will oversee our decline and how fast that decline happens.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

brianj wrote:Respectfully, my dear brothers and sisters, Trump didn't awaken anything. Most Americans believe that politicians are completely out of touch with common people. Most Americans believe that politicians don't care about the electorate. Most Americans believe our nation is in decline. The only reason why Trump is the nominee and has a chance of winning this election is because he recognized the growing frustration that so many Americans feel and gave a national voice to those issues. And so many people seem to think this election is a choice between salvation and damnation but I don't understand how anybody can hold on to that belief. No matter who is in office, unless a large portion of our country begins to repent, the only real choice is what kind of government will oversee our decline and how fast that decline happens.
It's the same everywhere.

Todd
captain of 100

Post by Todd »

brianj wrote:... No matter who is in office, unless a large portion of our country begins to repent, the only real choice is what kind of government will oversee our decline and how fast that decline happens.
Yes, sadly you are correct Brianj. I just had stake conference where I live and the main theme was... drum roll... Repent! And thinking back on it, there were at least 9 talks in the October conference about repentance.

Summerwind
captain of 100

Post by Summerwind »

Way way way off topic....

Onsdag
captain of 100

Post by Onsdag »

Summerwind wrote:Way way way off topic....
Bringing us back on topic...

The time has now come and passed and the elections are officially over, and so too with them we bid final farewell to Julie's sensationalistic predictions of an imminent major earthquake along the Wasatch Front happening before the elections.

And time marches on.

What are you doing with the precious time God has given you? Humbly and valiantly living and sharing the gospel of love, light, and truth with others? Or looking beyond the mark, stumbling, and causing others to stumble by your words and example? May God bless us each individually, as a people, and a nation, to repent and turn to Christ, who is the light, life, and hope of the world, and endure faithful to the end, is my prayer for each of us in the times that remain yet ahead of us.

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

Onsdag wrote:

The time has now come and passed and the elections are officially over, and so too with them we bid final farewell to Julie's sensationalistic predictions of an imminent major earthquake along the Wasatch Front happening before the elections.

And time marches on.

What are you doing with the precious time God has given you? Humbly and valiantly living and sharing the gospel of love, light, and truth with others? Or looking beyond the mark, stumbling, and causing others to stumble by your words and example? May God bless us each individually, as a people, and a nation, to repent and turn to Christ, who is the light, life, and hope of the world, and endure faithful to the end, is my prayer for each of us in the times that remain yet ahead of us.
Absolutely.

I hope the election passing without Julie Rowe's predictions coming true will serve to wake up some of her followers that these people don't have the ability to predict anything. This goes for all the dreamers/visionaries who shared their dreams/visions in an attempt to bolster her claims.

It's time to admit that time has proven that some of us need to rethink what's been driving us for some time. We should not be 'looking beyond the mark' and following after false prophets and false teachers. We need to get back to basics and I would suggest relistening to October General Conference and earlier General Conferences so that we can better recognize what matters most, in this life.

Goonerboy
captain of 50

Post by Goonerboy »

And if the time comes that the voice of the people doth choose iniquity, then is the time that the judgments of God will come upon you; yea, then is the time he will visit you with great destruction even as he has hitherto visited this land.

Mosiah 29:27.

When the dust settles on all this debate only time will tell if Trump made the USA better or not. The Lord has always given us mortals plenty of opportunities to repent and destruction can be averted. It is not written in stone. Let us all make sure we are keeping our covenants to the best of our abilities.

rewcox
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by rewcox »

AI2.0 wrote:
Onsdag wrote:

And time marches on.

Absolutely.

I hope the election passing without Julie Rowe's predictions coming true will serve to wake up some of her followers that these people don't have the ability to predict anything. This goes for all the dreamers/visionaries who shared their dreams/visions in an attempt to bolster her claims.

It's time to admit that time has proven that some of us need to rethink what's been driving us for some time. We should not be 'looking beyond the mark' and following after false prophets and false teachers. We need to get back to basics and I would suggest relistening to October General Conference and earlier General Conferences so that we can better recognize what matters most, in this life.
Preppers and conspiracists usually don't give up.

So, we will go through the end of year GAS and holiday predictions, then when Trump is sworn in as the new president. When nothing happens, you would think that would be the of it.

I suspect not. It seems to be a never ending loop.

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

AI2.0 wrote:I hope the election passing without Julie Rowe's predictions coming true will serve to wake up some of her followers that these people don't have the ability to predict anything. This goes for all the dreamers/visionaries who shared their dreams/visions in an attempt to bolster her claims.
The most you should anticipate is a concession that the people claiming visions were wrong in their time frame. You have every right to believe that a peaceful election means that there will never be an earthquake, plague, or invasion as those people described, but none of us can say with a certainty that what those people claimed isn't true until those events come to pass or circumstances move past those claims.

Liberals are already talking about a Michelle Obama candidacy in 2020. Suppose she's elected in 2020 and things happen as described by one of those claimed visionaries around the 2024 election. What then? Would that be evidence that they made up their claims, that their visions were of the devil, or that they got the time frame wrong?

rewcox
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by rewcox »

brianj wrote:
AI2.0 wrote:I hope the election passing without Julie Rowe's predictions coming true will serve to wake up some of her followers that these people don't have the ability to predict anything. This goes for all the dreamers/visionaries who shared their dreams/visions in an attempt to bolster her claims.
The most you should anticipate is a concession that the people claiming visions were wrong in their time frame. You have every right to believe that a peaceful election means that there will never be an earthquake, plague, or invasion as those people described, but none of us can say with a certainty that what those people claimed isn't true until those events come to pass or circumstances move past those claims.

Liberals are already talking about a Michelle Obama candidacy in 2020. Suppose she's elected in 2020 and things happen as described by one of those claimed visionaries around the 2024 election. What then? Would that be evidence that they made up their claims, that their visions were of the devil, or that they got the time frame wrong?
Their timeframe has been wrong for some time. The next 2 1/2 months will also confirm. This then clouds everything they have been talking about. Look where JR is now.

shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by shadow »

brianj wrote: The most you should anticipate is a concession that the people claiming visions were wrong in their time frame.
That's what we figured. They won't out themselves as being deceived or making the stuff up. Their prediction didn't happen so the timing is off. No kidding! The problem is that we already know which disasters will come- it's all in the scriptures and has been prophesied by real prophets. the only thing we have left is the timing. Sheesh.

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

brianj wrote:

That's a long shot considering Michelle Obama did not like living in the White house and is glad to get out and have her life and her freedom back.

I guess they can try to tell people that their time frames are off, but some of those people saw Pres. Hinckley and Pres. MOnson in their visions. Pres. Hinckley is already dead and Pres. MOnson won't last forever. If their visions are real, then they are figurative and not literal--and they seem to not have much of a clue to their actual meaning or value. 'The blind leading the blind', imo.

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

rewcox wrote:
brianj wrote:

Their timeframe has been wrong for some time. The next 2 1/2 months will also confirm. This then clouds everything they have been talking about. Look where JR is now.

It sure will hurt a lot of their credibility when Pres. Trump takes office and Pres. Obama is not the last president. We can at least look forward to that so called 'prophecy' being put to rest.

Summerwind
captain of 100

Post by Summerwind »

This appeared on facebook - I'm gonna leave this here....

Mark
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Mark »

Summerwind wrote:This appeared on facebook - I'm gonna leave this here....

Sounds like a doom and gloom cheerleader. PUMP THEM UP!! :))

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

It's interesting that she's going on Brian Hyde's show again--I wouldn't be surprised if she's lost her appeal to Kate Dalley and Mills Crenshaw. I think Mills was taken in by her Wasatch wakeup prediction back in April and probably doesn't want to hurt his own credibility with his audience. We'll see if any of the others have her back on.

I think most of us assumed she couldn't stay away from a chance to get back in the spotlight and it was just a matter of time before she went public again. The earthquake didn't come, but she's desperate to feel that she matters and she must keep herself out there, if she wants to solicit more funding for her charity.

Part of me feels sorry for her.

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

What credibility does Crenshaw have? I haven't listened to him much, but I have heard him tell stories of what somebody at a gas station was told by another person filling a gas tank and I don't know how anybody can call those kinds of stories credible. I recall hearing Crenshaw state that he tells listeners what he hears without taking the time to fact check. After all, conspiracies don't issue press releases.

shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by shadow »

brianj wrote:What credibility does Crenshaw have? I haven't listened to him much, but I have heard him tell stories of what somebody at a gas station was told by another person filling a gas tank and I don't know how anybody can call those kinds of stories credible. I recall hearing Crenshaw state that he tells listeners what he hears without taking the time to fact check. After all, conspiracies don't issue press releases.
Anyone who quotes Julie Rowe as a source isn't credible. Same with Sosa and Menet. Not credible.

DesertWonderer
captain of 1,000

Post by DesertWonderer »

Summerwind wrote:This appeared on facebook - I'm gonna leave this here....

bahahahaha...this made my day. I can't wait. PLEASE let this be true :ymdevil: Keep us posted.

DesertWonderer
captain of 1,000

Post by DesertWonderer »

Great news everyone! I just received this from Publisher's Clearing House
imminent.png
imminent.png (112.42 KiB) Viewed 1845 times
My $10K per month is IMMINENT--yahoo! My retirement is IMMINENT.

angeloanthony
captain of 10

Post by angeloanthony »

Hello Julie,
I listened to a few interviews of yours.
I do believe that changes are coming. I wish I had also the gift of Revelation, so I would know how to prepare.
Can I ask you questions? My email is [email protected]
Thanks

Rocco

Clarity for Last Week
by Julie Rowe

"We are to be paying attention to the signs around us, not be sign seekers!

So here is a little bit of clarity for last week:

What is the purpose of the Wasatch Wake up and What is the purpose in allowing any of us to warn and help us prepare?

I can't go into detail as to the craziness of what has happened as a result of last weeks interview, however I will say this:

The Lord gives us several chances, several opportunities and several experiences to listen, hear, learn, see and wake up.

He is not going to tell me to give a last minute warning over the air ways a night or two or three before the big quake when he really really does want others to have just a little bit more time to hear the warning and to decide if they are going to listen. Not to listen to me - but to listen to Him and to the Spirit. That last warning Radio Interview I was able to give was a last opportunity I have been given to help get clarity and get clear. I have not been online and was busy out of town last Thursday May 5-Monday May 9th, but I had plenty of people blowing up my email and phone with calls and texts. It has been interesting to see.

I was in back to back meetings all weekend long for GTRF and Friday and Saturday alone I got 158 text messages from people asking about the earthquake etc and several asking for additional details and validation for rumors started online etc.

Here's the deal - I said what I was able to say. I am grateful to hear from those who care and those who are genuinely asking for the right reasons - but I still think it is very telling that we as a people have such little faith and are so easily led astray by false messages whispered in our ears or read on facebook and other online sources.

I can't even begin to tell you the crazy stuff people texted me and the crazy rumors already starting and claims made that I have or haven't said certain things.

Keep it basic. Tell people to ask the Lord. Tell people to follow the Prophet. Tell them to use common sense. Tell people to listen to the radio shows and read the books if they want to know specifically what I have or haven't said out of my own mouth - rather than someone else's interpretations. Anyone, anytime can go to my website and read exactly what I have said publicly. This is a message that is meant for those willing to listen and hear and see and work. This is not a message for the lazy.

Tell people to have faith. If our faith is so weak that we are depending on me or anyone else other than the Lord to give us the answers that we are needing for ourselves and our families - then we have a lot to get clear about. Faith is an action word. We can't have faith one second, and decide the next second we don't believe something just because it did not happen as we thought it would or should and where and when and how we assumed it would or should.

Have people already so quickly forgotten what happened last fall when rumors went around about the earthquake last fall? Again, never once did I say I saw an earthquake coming last fall, but thousands of people decided that is what I said and they went out in a panic buying food and other supplies, all the while having little faith and a lot of fear based on here-say and lies told about me and others. And here we are again, half a year later and people are already accusing and falsifying and "losing faith" over lies and assumptions based on their own biases and understanding - or lack of.

As a people are we accepting accountability for our own actions and our own inability to get our own answers? Are we putting our faith and trust in God's plan for us and remembering who we really are?

Are we allowing those who think they know but who really do not know - to influence us in a negative way? Are we going to the source of the information? Meaning - are we going straight to God or are we going to a friend, a neighbor, a facebook source, a news outlet, and people who act as if they know when in fact they really don't.

When it comes to my story - are people reading my books, listening to my actual voice, reading my website etc - or are they making false assumptions based on things they are hearing in the rumor mill? I can't and won't take time to clarify for people. That's their job. I can't and won't take time to explain and defend and sort and/or otherwise "help" those who are unwilling to help themselves.

Let's get clear. The earthquake is imminent - but I never said it was last week, I never said it was this week - I said it was imminent."

Julie Rowe | May 11, 2016 at 9:14 pm | Categories: Uncategorized | URL: http://julieroweprepare.com/?p=3837" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/quote]

Onsdag
captain of 100

Post by Onsdag »

angeloanthony wrote:Hello Julie,
I do believe that changes are coming. I wish I had also the gift of Revelation, so I would know how to prepare.
Thanks

Rocco
You might have better luck trying to contact her through her blog or her Greater Tomorrow Relief Fund, though I can't find a direct contact for Julie personally at either of those sites. The last time she visited this site (at least through her jkrowe username) was on Oct 22, 2014.

In reply to your concerns though - yes, you can have the gift of revelation through the power and gift of the Holy Ghost. Furthermore, you can know how to prepare for the future by reading and studying the scriptures as well as the words of the Prophets and Apostles of God. Unlike some sources, their information is true, reliable, and actually comes from God because they are His chosen mouthpieces on the earth today. Good luck and best wishes in whatever course you pursue. :)

Onsdag
captain of 100

Post by Onsdag »

Onsdag wrote:
angeloanthony wrote:Hello Julie,
Thanks

Rocco
You might have better luck trying to contact her through her blog or her Greater Tomorrow Relief Fund, though I can't find a direct contact for Julie personally at either of those sites. The last time she visited this site (at least through her jkrowe username) was on Oct 22, 2014.

In reply to your concerns though - yes, you can have the gift of revelation through the power and gift of the Holy Ghost. Furthermore, you can know how to prepare for the future by reading and studying the scriptures as well as the words of the Prophets and Apostles of God. Unlike some sources, their information is true, reliable, and actually comes from God because they are His chosen mouthpieces on the earth today. Good luck and best wishes in whatever course you pursue. :)
Just did a little digging, and according to an earlier post by Julie her email address is: [email protected]

Whether that email address is still current or not I don't know, but it may be worth a shot.

mirkwood
captain of 1,000

Post by mirkwood »

At around the 14 minute mark she said things are coming in the next day or two.