Julie Rowe radio interview may 3rd; She says 'imminent changes coming'

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Julie Rowe radio interview may 3rd; She says 'imminent changes coming'

Post by AI2.0 »

For those who might be interested, this is from her website.
Interview with Bryan Hyde Talk Radio -Tues. May 3

I will be interviewing live on talk Radio 890KDXU and KSUb590 with Radio talk show host Bryan Hyde.

He broadcasts out of Cedar City, Utah.

You can listen live via the radio if you are local, or on your computer online.

We will also provide a recording later after the show with a link on my website for you to listen if you are unable to listen live.

Given the timing of this important interview, I would encourage you to listen if at all able.

We have some big things coming very very soon.

This will be a live interview with just Bryan Hyde, closed circuit no incoming calls. I am only interviewing with him for about an hour and it will completely by the spirit, as with the others. If given permission at that time, I may be able to go a little bit longer but we will see when the time comes!

Will be interesting to see what I am allowed to share given the timing of things.

Show begins at 1:00 pm MST. I am calling in and will be live on the radio. This is a bit of a last minute warning message for some imminent changes coming.

Time to shake out a few details I have not shared previously.

I will also post this message or one similar to it on my website.

Please spread the word.

Here are the links for listening via internet:
http://www.newstalk890.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

These links are for the mobile apps to listen live:
Android
iPhone
One thing that should make most LDS uncomfortable, the way she describes it, she sounds like she's 'channeling' the spirit--that's what a medium does-but the spirit they are channeling is not from God.

I hope if some listen, they'll share their thoughts.

Mark
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Julie Rowe radio interview may 3rd; She says 'imminent changes coming'

Post by Mark »

AI2.0 wrote:For those who might be interested, this is from her website.

I will be interviewing live on talk Radio 890KDXU and KSUb590 with Radio talk show host Bryan Hyde.

We will also provide a recording later after the show with a link on my website for you to listen if you are unable to listen live.

Given the timing of this important interview, I would encourage you to listen if at all able.

This will be a live interview with just Bryan Hyde, closed circuit no incoming calls. I am only interviewing with him for about an hour and it will completely by the spirit, as with the others. If given permission at that time, I may be able to go a little bit longer but we will see when the time comes!

Will be interesting to see what I am allowed to share given the timing of things.

Show begins at 1:00 pm MST. I am calling in and will be live on the radio. This is a bit of a last minute warning message for some imminent changes coming.

Please spread the word.

Android
iPhone
One thing that should make most LDS uncomfortable, the way she describes it, she sounds like she's 'channeling' the spirit--that's what a medium does-but the spirit they are channeling is not from God.

I guess it beats paying $1 per minute calling the psychic hotline. :o)

https://www.google.com/search?q=fortune ... 42&bih=599" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

Please spread the word.

Android
iPhone

Interesting that she can predict how and when the Spirit will manifest. What if the Spirit was a no-show? What would she say then?

Short interview, I'd bet.

I think Mark isn't too far off the...uh, mark. She's kinda setting herself up as Pythia, the Oracle at Delphi:
The Pythia, established in the 8th century BC,[2] was widely credited for her prophecies inspired by being filled by the spirit of god (or enthusiasmos), in this case Apollo.
Minus the vapors and dancing, there are definite parallels. I'm sorry if that sounds mean, but I've seen her in person. She enjoys telling each audience what specific things await their region of the states. That seemed to me a bit outside the mission of "sharing the message of the gospel and preparedness for end times".

thisisspartaaa
captain of 100

Post by thisisspartaaa »

iWriteStuff wrote:

Please spread the word.

Android
iPhone

Interesting that she can predict how and when the Spirit will manifest. What if the Spirit was a no-show? What would she say then?

Short interview, I'd bet.

I think Mark isn't too far off the...uh, mark. She's kinda setting herself up as Pythia, the Oracle at Delphi:
The Pythia, established in the 8th century BC,[2] was widely credited for her prophecies inspired by being filled by the spirit of god (or enthusiasmos), in this case Apollo.
Minus the vapors and dancing, there are definite parallels. I'm sorry if that sounds mean, but I've seen her in person. She enjoys telling each audience what specific things await their region of the states. That seemed to me a bit outside the mission of "sharing the message of the gospel and preparedness for end times".
Sorry. We can't oppose her message. That would be attacking her character.

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

thisisspartaaa wrote: Sorry. We can't oppose her message. That would be attacking her character.
If you say so, boss! :(

FWIW I'm actually rather indifferent to the message. It points (usually) to the church's message. Once you start listening to the church's preparedness message, the other stuff seems rather distracting. Now I:

1) follow the Church's counsel on preparedness and
2) follow the Spirit and
3) ignore the rest.

:p

thisisspartaaa
captain of 100

Post by thisisspartaaa »

iWriteStuff wrote:
thisisspartaaa wrote: Sorry. We can't oppose her message. That would be attacking her character.
If you say so, boss! :(

FWIW I'm actually rather indifferent to the message. It points (usually) to the church's message. Once you start listening to the church's preparedness message, the other stuff seems rather distracting. Now I:

1) follow the Church's counsel on preparedness and
2) follow the Spirit and
3) ignore the rest.

:p
Sounds like great advice to me. I'll still tune in to hear just because I'm curious. I wonder how defensive she will be.

capctr
captain of 100

Post by capctr »

Of course she loves telling each audience what awaits them in their region-the key word here is: audience; I'm "sorry", but everything about her just screams "ATTENTION WHORE" to me.

jbalm
The Third Comforter

Post by jbalm »

239.jpg
239.jpg (7.3 KiB) Viewed 8422 times

thisisspartaaa
captain of 100

Post by thisisspartaaa »

Awesome. Can't get the radio player to work. Anyone else having issues?

gkearney
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by gkearney »

OK she just said this would be the last interview she will give before the earthquake. We'll see about that.

She now says that imminent is "relative" how very convenient.
Last edited by gkearney on May 3rd, 2016, 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

capctr
captain of 100

Post by capctr »

gkearney wrote:OK she just said this would be the last interview she will give before the earthquake. We'll see about that.
Just like she was only writing 2 books?
Just like she was wrapping up her speaking tour?
Sigh!!

thisisspartaaa
captain of 100

Post by thisisspartaaa »

So the earthquake is imminent and we have about 10 years left...

capctr
captain of 100

Post by capctr »

...until what?

Oxbow
captain of 10

Post by Oxbow »

I'm not able to get the web player or the app to work. Is anyone actually listening?

SamFisher
captain of 100

Post by SamFisher »

thisisspartaaa wrote:So the earthquake is imminent and we have about 10 years left...
Why the heck are YOU even listening to her? Unbelievable.

Like an anti-Mormon, you can leave it but can't leave it alone...

thisisspartaaa
captain of 100

Post by thisisspartaaa »

capctr wrote:...until what?
She implies the end but doesn't really say it (how convenient).

She is also now talking about how she is not an official spokesperson for the Church but is now saying she is like a Lehi and others from the scriptures.

@-)

thisisspartaaa
captain of 100

Post by thisisspartaaa »

SamFisher wrote:
thisisspartaaa wrote:So the earthquake is imminent and we have about 10 years left...

I have my reasons. You're not the Julie Rowe police.

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

thisisspartaaa wrote:Awesome. Can't get the radio player to work. Anyone else having issues?
I had problems as well, finally getting a stream about eight minutes after the hour by using the TuneIn app on my phone. I still can't get a stream on my computer and I think the server is getting more traffic than it can handle.

The host did say that he would have a recording posted this afternoon, so if you can't connect you will just have to wait a little while.

capctr
captain of 100

Post by capctr »

SamFisher wrote:

So I can "know my enemy", and be better able to help those in my family foolish enough to be taken in by this charlatan and false prophet(ess) who is having a quite the run of priestcraft.
That's why.

thisisspartaaa
captain of 100

Post by thisisspartaaa »

brianj wrote:
thisisspartaaa wrote:Awesome. Can't get the radio player to work. Anyone else having issues?
I had problems as well, finally getting a stream about eight minutes after the hour by using the TuneIn app on my phone. I still can't get a stream on my computer and I think the server is getting more traffic than it can handle.

The host did say that he would have a recording posted this afternoon, so if you can't connect you will just have to wait a little while.
Thanks. Was able to get in through my phone and listening to it now.

gkearney
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by gkearney »

She describes a light wet snow, sort of rules out this spring as May is rather late for snowfall in the Salt Lake Valley.

DesertWonderer
captain of 1,000

Post by DesertWonderer »

SamFisher wrote:

b/c where could I ever hear somebody say with a straight face "I have a clear vision of me BEGGING The Lord for this calling" That's so awesome.

nvr
captain of 1,000

Post by nvr »

2 Timothy 4
3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

capctr
captain of 100

Post by capctr »

nvr wrote:2 Timothy 4
3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.
Duuuuude(or Sistaaaaa)-you ROCK!

DesertWonderer
captain of 1,000

Post by DesertWonderer »

She just said she will have to endure 12 years of persecution (like Noah endured it for 120 yrs) before the 2nd Coming. btw I just love it when she compares herself to REAL prophets She's compared herself to JS, John, Noah, Sam the Lamanite and others. Her first book was released in '14 so He comes again in '26. Yahooo!

Just regurgitated the EMP attack bit and the The Big One EQ will cause an inland sea along the Mississippi River...The Big One is a year after the Wake Up EQ...
Last edited by DesertWonderer on May 3rd, 2016, 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.