Julie Rowe radio interview may 3rd; She says 'imminent changes coming'

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Re: Julie Rowe radio interview may 3rd; She says 'imminent changes coming'

Post by freedomforall »

AI2.0 wrote:
Juliet wrote:Why is there so much discussion on Julie Rowe's predictions. If they are wrong, people at least got more prepared by believing her. So what is the big deal? I personally think she is right. I mean, the country is in a lot of turmoil. Now we can all agree that if it is true, it is late. We all thought her predictions would have happened by now.
Julie didn't just predict that the country would be in turmoil--No one needs a crystal ball to see that, I don't know anyone who denies this. The 'big deal' is that certain people on this forum for the last 2 1/2 years have been calling us out and insisting we believe her claims that she can predict future events. That's one reason why we discuss her here--and clearly it's necessary because posters still 'think she's right'.... Right about what? I'd like to hear which of her predictions have actually happened? And if you think she's right, she'd like you to donate to her 'Greater Relief Fund'--and why would you have any qualms...if you think she's right?

But, if you don't want to be taken advantage of, I wouldn't give her any money. Find out what she's doing with it first. Look at her books and see where the donations are going and how many 'refugees' their charity has helped so far.

If you look at the things Julie Rowe has predicted, she's not been right. You might want to read some of the threads here on her, there is plenty of evidence that she's been very wrong.
Ye may know them by their fruits.

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliet »

freedomforall wrote:
AI2.0 wrote:
Juliet wrote:Why is there so much discussion on Julie Rowe's predictions. If they are wrong, people at least got more prepared by believing her. So what is the big deal? I personally think she is right. I mean, the country is in a lot of turmoil. Now we can all agree that if it is true, it is late. We all thought her predictions would have happened by now.
Julie didn't just predict that the country would be in turmoil--No one needs a crystal ball to see that, I don't know anyone who denies this. The 'big deal' is that certain people on this forum for the last 2 1/2 years have been calling us out and insisting we believe her claims that she can predict future events. That's one reason why we discuss her here--and clearly it's necessary because posters still 'think she's right'.... Right about what? I'd like to hear which of her predictions have actually happened? And if you think she's right, she'd like you to donate to her 'Greater Relief Fund'--and why would you have any qualms...if you think she's right?

But, if you don't want to be taken advantage of, I wouldn't give her any money. Find out what she's doing with it first. Look at her books and see where the donations are going and how many 'refugees' their charity has helped so far.

If you look at the things Julie Rowe has predicted, she's not been right. You might want to read some of the threads here on her, there is plenty of evidence that she's been very wrong.
So it is her money making aspect? Fair enough. But most organizations and non profits do not post their finances. Isn't it unfair to target her? Why not the Clinton foundation, that we know is being abused.

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

My responses in blue;
Juliet wrote:
freedomforall wrote:
AI2.0 wrote:

So it is her money making aspect? That's one aspect. But, IMO, that isn't the only thing that motivates her. But getting people to donate to her cause, should be a concern, if she's not what she claims to be, don't you think? There are too many red flags with her to outline them all.Fair enough. But most organizations and non profits do not post their finances. Her's is a 5013c, I don't know how much she needs to release to the public, but I'd be interested to know how much she's received and what she's done with it so far. I know that she was given land with a house and she moved there with her family.Isn't it unfair to target her? Why not the Clinton foundation, that we know is being abused.
I think the Clinton's is for another thread, but I doubt you'd get anyone on this forum to defend the clintons. But, just because others use their charity to enrich themselves doesn't make it right.
You think we are targeting her, because we discuss her, but we discuss her when the subject comes up--usually when she writes another book, goes on a radio show or makes another prediction and when she started her charity and solicited donations. I think if she hadn't gone on Bryan Hyde's radio show in November, she probably wouldn't generate much interest--but I can guarantee that when May rolls around and it's been a year since her 'wasatch wakeup' prediction, she'll be brought up and discussed again. Unless she'd like to admit she was wrong or deceived, then I think we'll be very willing to let her fade into obscurity--I know I would.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Juliet wrote:
freedomforall wrote:
AI2.0 wrote:

So it is her money making aspect? Fair enough. But most organizations and non profits do not post their finances. Isn't it unfair to target her? Why not the Clinton foundation, that we know is being abused.
Though the Clinton Foundation is rotten to the core, they don't come out and tell us the ground is going to drop out from below us, or that an earthquake is right around the corner so get your butts into another place, and take your tents and camp gear with you...only to realize it was a false alarm. You know the kid that always cried WOLF!

Those who wait upon the Lord are more blessed. Read and ponder Prov 3:5,6 and find out why. Julie Rowe is not the Lord. She has her own niche going though. And it seems to be working for her. I personally know a couple that because of her books have bought loads of camping gear and were ready to head out to tim-buck-too on the say so of Julie Rowe. This kind of generated panic is pure nonsense, to put it lightly.
Prov 3:5 and 6 Therein you will find comfort.

Summerwind
captain of 100

Post by Summerwind »

Juliet wrote:
freedomforall wrote:
AI2.0 wrote:

Deflecting to someone else is not a smart tactic. It doesn't matter what other foundations or charities do or don't do - it doesn't excuse anyone else. Finger pointing away from the topic is childish.

Julie Rowe has the gospel, and is therefore more accountable than people in the Clinton Foundation regardless of how awful their choices are. Justifying anything her charity may or may not do, or has done by pointing at the Clinton Foundation is ridiculous.

I can't say I know anything about her charity. She's so super private about what it does or what it's for that I could never feel comfortable donating to it, and I know supporters of hers who also hesitated based on lack of transparency and information on what the charity even DOES. All I know is that pointing at the Clinton Foundation and thinking that's a smart rebuttal isn't a wise choice. It makes you look more foolish than you likely are.

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliet »

Summerwind wrote:
Juliet wrote:
freedomforall wrote:
AI2.0 wrote:

Deflecting to someone else is not a smart tactic. It doesn't matter what other foundations or charities do or don't do - it doesn't excuse anyone else. Finger pointing away from the topic is childish.

Julie Rowe has the gospel, and is therefore more accountable than people in the Clinton Foundation regardless of how awful their choices are. Justifying anything her charity may or may not do, or has done by pointing at the Clinton Foundation is ridiculous.

I can't say I know anything about her charity. She's so super private about what it does or what it's for that I could never feel comfortable donating to it, and I know supporters of hers who also hesitated based on lack of transparency and information on what the charity even DOES. All I know is that pointing at the Clinton Foundation and thinking that's a smart rebuttal isn't a wise choice. It makes you look more foolish than you likely are.
I am just using it as an example, but maybe it was a bad example because most people here would like to critique that foundation. I use a wide known non profit to explain that I don't know that finger pointing at her organization means she is by default guilty of stealing money.

Spider
captain of 100

Post by Spider »

Julie can't be right because if she is God's messenger as she claims, the specific things she predicted would have happened as predicted. God would not have let her fail.

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

Spider wrote:
Julie can't be right because if she is God's messenger as she claims, the specific things she predicted would have happened as predicted. God would not have let her fail.
Are you willing to deny that Joseph Fielding Smith was a prophet? Smith stated that man would never go into space and that man would never walk on the moon? Or was Smith expressing his opinion?
When someone receives revelation, if it comes from divinity that revelation is pure. But then it gets blurred from both personal interpretation of that revelation and the interjection of opinion. If Rowe was given a true revelation and she really did see that electronic transactions would be interrupted after Thanksgiving, then it is entirely possible that she injected an inaccurate interpretation or opinion of which Thanksgiving she was seeing.

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

brianj wrote:
Spider wrote:
Are you willing to deny that Joseph Fielding Smith was a prophet? Smith stated that man would never go into space and that man would never walk on the moon? Or was Smith expressing his opinion?
When someone receives revelation, if it comes from divinity that revelation is pure. But then it gets blurred from both personal interpretation of that revelation and the interjection of opinion. If Rowe was given a true revelation and she really did see that electronic transactions would be interrupted after Thanksgiving, then it is entirely possible that she injected an inaccurate interpretation or opinion of which Thanksgiving she was seeing.
My parents heard Elder Smith say that about man never reaching the moon and they said it was obvious he was giving his opinion, but if you insist on looking at this as a prophetic statement, I'll say this:

At least he had the integrity to admit when he was wrong;
Following the Apollo moon landings and the death of President David O. McKay, President Smith became president of the Church. At a press conference following his assumption of Church leadership, he was apparently asked by a reporter about this statement. According to someone who listened to the press conference, President Smith replied:

"Well, I was wrong, wasn't I?" [8]
http://en.fairmormon.org/Mormonism_and_ ... n_the_Moon

I am unaware of a time that Julie Rowe has admitted she was wrong, instead, her reaction to her failed predictions has been to move the goal posts, make excuses and blames others. Not a very healthy way to deal with failure, IMO.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Does Julie Rowe in circles? Her predictions surely do.

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

Catherine wrote:
DesertWonderer wrote:
SamFisher wrote:
nvr wrote:Catherine - Just help me understand how her pay-per-call energy healing conference call session she did last year wasn't a form of priestcraft?
Everything I've heard from Julie Rowe is sensible and in line with the gospel, so I'm supposed to believe your claims that she engaged in priestcraft? I might as well believe the crap spread about Joseph Smith. I can spot the lies, and the lie is coming from you.

I can't wait to read the reactions here after the ground shakes--if you have the guts to come back to the forum. Or will you be too busy trying to find food on the bare shelves of The Ready Store?
Her sessions were advertised on her web site. It's a fact. You may not to believe it but it's the truth--she practiced / practices priestcraft. You might want to ask HER why she stopped them abruptly and didn't even refund people who had already paid for their healings.

Tell me please what time-frame should we put on this wake up EQ prophecy of her's? 1, 2, 5, 10...years?
It sounds like within this year. I have had confirmation from the spirit that is so.
According to Catherine's spiritual confirmation of Julie Rowe's prediction we can expect the Wasatch wake-up within the next two and a half months.

Spider
captain of 100

Post by Spider »

brianj wrote:
Spider wrote:
I agree with you BrianJ that sometimes the things people have dreams and visions about are taken literal when they shouldn't, or that dreams and visions can be misinterpreted based on our own experiences and biases. I think the example of Elder Smith you gave is very different than what Julie has done. Elder Smith didn't say God told him to warn the people that man would never go into space. What he said sounds like an opinion to me. In Julie's case, she said she communicates with angelic messengers and they give her guidance and permission on what she can share and when. She also says she is on God's mission to warn us. I am not a Julie basher; I feel bad for her. I don't think she has done this for financial gain. I think she has done what she felt she needed to do. Now why she felt compelled to do these things I don't know, but I have my own personal opinions on this.

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

Spider wrote:I agree with you BrianJ that sometimes the things people have dreams and visions about are taken literal when they shouldn't, or that dreams and visions can be misinterpreted based on our own experiences and biases. I think the example of Elder Smith you gave is very different than what Julie has done. Elder Smith didn't say God told him to warn the people that man would never go into space. What he said sounds like an opinion to me. In Julie's case, she said she communicates with angelic messengers and they give her guidance and permission on what she can share and when. She also says she is on God's mission to warn us. I am not a Julie basher; I feel bad for her. I don't think she has done this for financial gain. I think she has done what she felt she needed to do. Now why she felt compelled to do these things I don't know, but I have my own personal opinions on this.
Thank you. Regarding Julie Rowe, I don't know the truth about her just like the rest of us. I believe that she had the experiences she claims to have had, but I suspect that she had the experiences she claims to have had but may have gone way too far in her effort to share it with the world. Time will tell, but until then I think it's wrong to preach the gospel of Julie and I think it's wrong to treat her poorly because of what she has done.

shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by shadow »

shadow wrote: May 4th, 2016, 10:43 am
Todd wrote:Julie posted a transcript of the entire interview on her official website.

Here is the link:

http://julieroweprepare.com/julie-rowe- ... h-wake-up/
Well there we have it. She said the EQ will be in days, not years. She mentioned the spring grass. She specified that it will be before the elections as well. She said the epicenter will be by the UofU. She said it will be felt as far north as Rexburg and as far south as St. George. She said it will be about a 6.5 - 7 on the Richter scale. It'll happen early in the morning after an unexpected cold front brings a little bit of snow.

If it doesn't happen by June at the latest (among other detailed descriptions), what will her believers do?
I'll answer my question- they'll still believe her.

And I found an old but fun thread to dig up.

simpleton
captain of 1,000

Post by simpleton »

AI2.0 wrote: February 11th, 2017, 3:32 pm
Catherine wrote:
DesertWonderer wrote:
SamFisher wrote:
Everything I've heard from Julie Rowe is sensible and in line with the gospel, so I'm supposed to believe your claims that she engaged in priestcraft? I might as well believe the crap spread about Joseph Smith. I can spot the lies, and the lie is coming from you.

I can't wait to read the reactions here after the ground shakes--if you have the guts to come back to the forum. Or will you be too busy trying to find food on the bare shelves of The Ready Store?
Her sessions were advertised on her web site. It's a fact. You may not to believe it but it's the truth--she practiced / practices priestcraft. You might want to ask HER why she stopped them abruptly and didn't even refund people who had already paid for their healings.

Tell me please what time-frame should we put on this wake up EQ prophecy of her's? 1, 2, 5, 10...years?
It sounds like within this year. I have had confirmation from the spirit that is so.
According to Catherine's spiritual confirmation of Julie Rowe's prediction we can expect the Wasatch wake-up within the next two and a half months.
Hmmmm ,,,, where are these Rowe boaters?

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

I have not read any of the posts in this thread, and I pay no attention to anyone of the m.o. of the subject lady of this thread. (But I did once read a book about Edgar Cayce).

However, I was just having an inspiration, a vision. Yes, it now appears to me. The subject lady of this thread is now appearing to me just like a character, let me see if I can see the name, yes, Ford, the name is Ford, but she has nothing to do with cars. Ford, and I see a great, identical, or some type of symmetry with the subject lady of this thread.
dc

shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by shadow »

David13 wrote: October 5th, 2018, 6:08 am I have not read any of the posts in this thread...
dc
You're missing out- it's an awesome thread.

DesertWonderer2
captain of 1,000

Post by DesertWonderer2 »

I predict that JR and or her followers will say that this weekend’s conference was the Wasatch Wake Up that JR predicted. She / they will say that the earthquake was symbolic of all of the changes that will be announced.

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

shadow wrote: October 5th, 2018, 11:12 am
David13 wrote: October 5th, 2018, 6:08 am I have not read any of the posts in this thread...
dc
You're missing out- it's an awesome thread.
I'm missing out on a cattle drive unless I head south tomorrow.
dc

The Airbender
captain of 1,000

Post by The Airbender »

DesertWonderer2 wrote: October 5th, 2018, 12:21 pm I predict that JR and or her followers will say that this weekend’s conference was the Wasatch Wake Up that JR predicted. She / they will say that the earthquake was symbolic of all of the changes that will be announced.
Well if people say that, I disagree with them.