BREAKING: UNIDENTIFIED RUSSIAN AIR FORCE JET OVER CALIFORNIA - THEN DISAPPEARS FROM RADAR

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: BREAKING: UNIDENTIFIED RUSSIAN AIR FORCE JET OVER CALIFORNIA - THEN DISAPPEARS FROM RADAR

Post by JohnnyL »

shadow wrote:A lot of inconsistencies with 9/11 but as far a Stewart's plane, it took the military well over an hour to get a fighter jet to assess the situation. Comparing the two only makes the governments actions on 9/11 appear like business as usual.
Tell that to the airmen and see what they say. ;)
I've lived much of my life by bases flying planes, and people who fly and/or support the planes. It's much more Top Gun than 9/11.

///

Disappearing from radar would mean: too low (hard for a civilian plane); blown up; taken out!

shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: BREAKING: UNIDENTIFIED RUSSIAN AIR FORCE JET OVER CALIFORNIA - THEN DISAPPEARS FROM RADAR

Post by shadow »

JohnnyL wrote:
shadow wrote:A lot of inconsistencies with 9/11 but as far a Stewart's plane, it took the military well over an hour to get a fighter jet to assess the situation. Comparing the two only makes the governments actions on 9/11 appear like business as usual.
Tell that to the airmen and see what they say. ;)
I've lived much of my life by bases flying planes, and people who fly and/or support the planes. It's much more Top Gun than 9/11.

///

Disappearing from radar would mean: too low (hard for a civilian plane); blown up; taken out!
Tell what to the airmen? I'm not following you.
I'm not saying they were slow getting there because they're lazy or ineffective, I'm saying after all the reports, phone calls etc etc. it took about an hour and a half to visually assess the situation.
When you say more Top Gun, are you suggesting Maverick or Goose (can't remember which one) flew inverted and gave Stewart's pilot the "bird"? :ymcowboy:

Kachonka
Hi, I'm new.

Post by Kachonka »

The Aircraft is Air Force One with precious cargo inside,,,the president of the USA-sillies! Of course their is no call sign as the military directs it's traffic and an Aircontroller spaced it off and didn't clear it when authorized. This is the modified DOOMSDAY AF-1 Boeing VC-25[military version of the B 747 Air Force One] Tail Number 40787. Everytime it flies their is no call sign for Air Traffic Control. Security measures.
It is basically a 747 with MIL=SPEC up grades with an air scoop on top for forced air cooling to all the electronic equipment inside. [youtube]https://www.dvidshub.net/video/embed/507905 [/youtube]
Attachments
af-1 tail number - Copy.png
af-1 tail number - Copy.png (185.92 KiB) Viewed 263 times
af-1 tail number.png
af-1 tail number.png (1023.5 KiB) Viewed 263 times

Kachonka
Hi, I'm new.

Post by Kachonka »

This is Air Force one. Boeing VC-25[military version of the B747] Tail Number 40787
It does not have a civilian call sign and only shows up on civil ATC when in heavy air traffic once in safe controlled and protected airspace. That's why it popped up out of nowhere. The scoop on the distorts it looking like a 747 from distance. It is the only one of the 3 Air Forec Ones with a scoop and usually travels only in high risk with high priority dignitaries including the President. Declassified on the outside only.