Shemitah: Will the U.S. Economy Crash on September 14th?

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.

Will September 14th 2015 see a crash of the economy because of the Shemitah?

Yes; the Shemitah cycle will continue and the U.S. economy will crash.
57%
No; 2001 and 2008 were coincidences and/or the Shemitah isn't real.
43%

Total votes: 54
Sirocco
Praise Me!

Re: Shemitah: Will the U.S. Economy Crash on September 14th?

Post by Sirocco »

So its the 14th and nothing... Day's not over yet... I'll be back tomorrow.

Stacy Oliver
captain of 1,000

Post by Stacy Oliver »

Sirocco wrote:So its the 14th and nothing... Day's not over yet... I'll be back tomorrow.
What are you talking about!?! The Dow is down 76 points! I'm already barricading myself in my bunker.

rewcox
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by rewcox »

Stacy Oliver wrote:
Sirocco wrote:So its the 14th and nothing... Day's not over yet... I'll be back tomorrow.
What are you talking about!?! The Dow is down 76 points! I'm already barricading myself in my bunker.
Huge .38% drop...

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

rewcox wrote:
Stacy Oliver wrote:
Huge .38% drop...
The prayers of the righteous stock brokers have saved the Dow!

:-s
Last edited by iWriteStuff on September 14th, 2015, 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

h_p
captain of 1,000

Post by h_p »

Even zerohedge.com is fairly quiet today. I guess everybody's waiting to see what the central planners are going to do this week. Well, I said I would admit it if I were wrong, and I was wrong. I didn't make the predictions, of course, but they sure made sense to me. Maybe my children and grandchildren really are going to live their lives as slaves. Oh well. Time to party!

Sunain
captain of 1,000

Post by Sunain »

I think a lot of people forgot that there are other large stock markets in the world these days other than the United States' and it affects just as many people. China's stock market has lost 40% of its value since June 2015 but its still 30%+ higher than it was at this time last year. A lot of manipulation going on this year. So while the Shemitah cycle might not hold true for the US Stock market crashing for a 3rd time in recent years, the Shanghai Stock Exchange had August 24, 2015 "Black Monday."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Chin ... rket_crash" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Have to admit, there are some 'odd' signs* happening last few days between Ground Zero Rainbow on the eve of September 11th and the Lightning storm at Mecha killing 100+
http://www.wnd.com/2015/09/strange-sign ... inal-days/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by Sunain on September 14th, 2015, 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

2EstablishZion
captain of 100

Post by 2EstablishZion »

The Shemitah was supposed to be directed at the U.S. according to Jonathan Cahn.
But he has emphasized that the timing is not what is important, it is turing back to God that is important.

The thought that has been on my mind this weekend is the scripture about that God will do things in His own time and way, so that we do not ascribe what happened to our idols. Maybe Rabbi Cahn or others have become idols or could become idols.

I have no doubt that God's judgements are past due and imminent.

Stacy Oliver
captain of 1,000

Post by Stacy Oliver »

idahommie wrote:Only prediction I'm going to make is Boise State beats BYU tonight.
I hope you will repent in sackcloth and ashes for losing faith.

red6
captain of 50

Post by red6 »

I and dare I say we (all the neh Sayers) know it will happen someday but to all the people that picked a date ... come on you know better shame on you and we just have to let you know, with love of course. Keeping picking dates you are bound to get it right eventually.

rewcox
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by rewcox »

Stacy Oliver wrote:
idahommie wrote:Only prediction I'm going to make is Boise State beats BYU tonight.
Still 50%...Lets see how BYU does against UCLA and Michigan.

Stacy Oliver
captain of 1,000

Post by Stacy Oliver »

red6 wrote:I and dare I say we (all the neh Sayers) know it will happen someday but to all the people that picked a date ... come on you know better shame on you and we just have to let you know, with love of course. Keeping picking dates you are bound to get it right eventually.
I agree with your first part. But I like it when people will actually put it all on the line and make a falsifiable prediction. It irks me that people put stock in vague predictions simply because they haven't been proven wrong (not yaht they could be proven wrong). That's exactly why most of the professional fearmongers don't put dates in their predictions. So now Alex Jones can go on forever warning about FEMA camps and no one can prove him wrong because he'll always be able to say, "Oh, its coming"

Sirocco
Praise Me!

Post by Sirocco »

Sunain wrote:I think a lot of people forgot that there are other large stock markets in the world these days other than the United States' and it affects just as many people. China's stock market has lost 40% of its value since June 2015 but its still 30%+ higher than it was at this time last year. A lot of manipulation going on this year. So while the Shemitah cycle might not hold true for the US Stock market crashing for a 3rd time in recent years, the Shanghai Stock Exchange had August 24, 2015 "Black Monday."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Chin ... rket_crash" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Have to admit, there are some 'odd' signs* happening last few days between Ground Zero Rainbow on the eve of September 11th and the Lightning storm at Mecha killing 100+
http://www.wnd.com/2015/09/strange-sign ... inal-days/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
You do realize that rainbow was only a "sign" at a specific angle. Or the fact you can artificially create rainbows but hey whatever, it's totally a sign.

gkearney
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by gkearney »

I would like to point out here that the DJIA closed at 16,370.96 or down 62.13 (0.38%) hardly what anyone would call a crash. But that's is OK, those promoting this can do what they always do when their predictions fail to materialize, push their predictions out into the future. Someday they will guess right, but of course it will be just that a guess.

idahommie
captain of 100

Post by idahommie »

Stacy Oliver wrote:
With all the holding the Cougars were doing, and not getting called for, I'm surprised they didn't part the great salt lake. I'm a Bronco, can't stand the Cougars, and I think I have a daughter whom wants to go.......there......my wife will have to sign the check! I refuse!

rewcox
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by rewcox »

idahommie wrote:
Stacy Oliver wrote:
With all the holding the Cougars were doing, and not getting called for, I'm surprised they didn't part the great salt lake. I'm a Bronco, can't stand the Cougars, and I think I have a daughter whom wants to go.......there......my wife will have to sign the check! I refuse!
You can go both ways, the cougs have a Bronco too.

FamilyFunnyFarm
captain of 50

Post by FamilyFunnyFarm »

Gonna say No

mattj
captain of 10

Post by mattj »

gkearney wrote:I would like to point out here that the DJIA closed at 16,370.96 or down 62.13 (0.38%) hardly what anyone would call a crash. But that's is OK, those promoting this can do what they always do when their predictions fail to materialize, push their predictions out into the future. Someday they will guess right, but of course it will be just that a guess.

Well as long as we are guessing. I am going to pick September 28th for a possible crash.

h_p
captain of 1,000

Post by h_p »

I noticed on Julie Rowe's blog that she's hinting at Sep 28. Given how many other details were apparently revealed to her in her vision(s), you might be onto something.

For the record, I'm done picking dates, myself. Fell for it once, but only once. I'll wait for my own Vision of All, or just go in blind. Just putting that out there...

gkearney
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by gkearney »

mattj wrote:
gkearney wrote:I would like to point out here that the DJIA closed at 16,370.96 or down 62.13 (0.38%) hardly what anyone would call a crash. But that's is OK, those promoting this can do what they always do when their predictions fail to materialize, push their predictions out into the future. Someday they will guess right, but of course it will be just that a guess.

Well as long as we are guessing. I am going to pick September 28th for a possible crash.
I'll be back on September 29th is a similar post.

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Post by Matchmaker »

Thanks for pointing out the dates.
Last edited by Matchmaker on September 15th, 2015, 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Robert Sinclair
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robert Sinclair »

It ended September 13, 2015.♡

You can Google end of Shemita 2015 and find posts that let you know.♡

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

The Shemitah ENDED on September 13th, 2015, at sundown. It's over.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

Oops, Robert; we posted at the same time! :ymblushing:

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Post by Matchmaker »

So the final blood moon on September 28 comes shortly after the Shemitah. General Conference is soon after that. Perhaps there will be an unusual announcement from the First Presidency this year that makes all this significant.

Robert Sinclair
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robert Sinclair »

It ends and Atonement and Jubilee begin on September 22, the same day Moroni met with Joseph Smith so many years ago, September 22, at the place where the golden plates were buried, then had Joseph Smith return 4 times for instruction on this September 22, until he was allowed to take them and translate them. See Joseph Smith 2 starting with the date given of September 21, 1823 given in verse 27, then read on about the visitations all night long and into the next day September 22 how he told his father, in verse 50 and then went and left the field and went to where the plates were, where if you read on, Moroni met him there and instructed him to return exactly on that date, September 22, then read on to verse 59 where on September 22, 1827 he was finally allowed to take the plates after a total of 5 visits at the hill where the plates were buried, on September 22, strange type and shadow of the September 22, of Atonement and Jubilee, Shemitah and a full super harvest blood red moon to appear a few days later as the Feast of Tabernacles gets underway on the 27th if in Salt lake in the evening or 28th if in Isreal, the likes of which have never been seen before nor ever again thereafter.♡