Unsealing of Daniel 11 and 12

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
the_sign
captain of 100

Unsealing of Daniel 11 and 12

Post by the_sign »

Today, Thursday, August 13, 2015 A.D., is the 2,031st day in the 2,300 day cleansing period of Daniel 8:14; the 1,066th day in the 1,290 and 1,335 day periods of Daniel 12:11 & 12, respectively (Jerusalem Time/Day beginning at sunset).

There are 269 days remaining until the Day of the Lord (Malachi 4:5).

Today, Thursday, April 9, 2015 A.D, is the 940th day in the 1,290 and 1,335 day periods of Daniel 12:11 & 12, respectively.

Daniel 12:12 includes, "Blessed is he who waiteth and cometh unto 1,335 days."

As the world will never end, but that this heavens and earth shall be replaced by the new heavens and new earth (2 Peter 2:10-14), the reckoning of the next Liturgical Year shall include at its inception in the late summer/autumn the addition of the word(s) "Judgment" ("of the Judgment").

The year of 2015 A.D. is the only civil year that will ever contain both parts of a non-Judgment Year and a Year of the Judgment.

This is the final year before Years of the Judgment.

Ascension Sunday, 2016 A.D., is the 1,335th day.

(As of this edit, the count is now 983.)

Now it is 1,024 on July 2, 2015 A.D.

(most recent edit/update placed at top)
Last edited by the_sign on August 13th, 2015, 2:58 am, edited 3 times in total.

friendsofthe
captain of 1,000

Re: Unsealing of Daniel 11 and 12

Post by friendsofthe »

It would be nice to know how your arrive at your conclusions

jwharton
captain of 1,000

Post by jwharton »

What day are you reckoning this from? Or, do you wish for us to puzzle it together?

the_sign
captain of 100

Post by the_sign »

I am the king of Daniel 11:3-4. I've known every king in chapter 11 personally. There is a 16th century prophecy in quatrain of Nostradamus about the realm left to two and their 3 year 7 month peace. They are the last two surviving kings of Persia. Their peace ended September 11, 2012 A.D.

September 12, 2012 A.D. marked the beginning of the count.

Here is the count looking back from the First Pentecost Sunday of the Judgment :

Daniel 12:12 : "Blessed is he who waiteth and cometh unto 1,335 days."

The Judgment will begin on Great and Holy Friday, March 25, 2016 A.D. That the world will be embroiled in nuclear/atomic chastisement and God's people in need of "the shortening of days", it can be seen that the Three Days of Darkness will also occur during this Holy Week.

The First Resurrection Sunday of the Judgement is March 27, 2016 A.D.
Judgment Sundays of Easter follow :
of Divine Mercy on April 3, 2016 A.D.
3rd Easter Sunday on April 10, 2016 A.D.
4th on April 17, 2016 A.D.
5th on April 24, 2016 A.D.
6th on May 1, 2016 A.D.

That Christ should return on a Feast of Pentecost is indicative of the same Real Presence of the Son as found in The Very Eucharist He has imparted to us. That such a Feast is also of the Father, from Whom proceeds the Holy Spirit, such a Manifestation of the Blessed Trinity shall also include all those who shall have been drawn to Him, both the dead and the living.

The date for the First Pentecost Sunday of the Judgment can be ascertained from other prophecies.

Christ was hailed as King on Palm Sunday, and prophecy has it that His disciples would be hated by all, scoffing at all such allusions to Kingship. As to Christ coming with great power and glory then (Matt. 24:30), this aspect of Christ's life should be the reckoning of the 1,335th day, for He is our King, forever, now, and always. Then can be seen the power and glory proper beginning the week prior (7th Sunday of Easter) to that specific Sunday of Pentecost.

Concerning the world being turned into the hands of the antichrist there is the 16th century prophecy concerning the rule left to two (from the rule previous to having been by three). After 3 years and 7 months those two would go to war, leaving none. That formally is the beginning of the time of the antichrist wreaking havoc. That exact date is necessarily 1,335 days before the Sunday before that specific Sunday of Pentecost.

Knowing of the inability of the third to rule can give us a specific day when the time period of 3 years and 7 months ends. Due to complications sustained in an automobile accident on Monday, February 9, 2009 A.D., the third finally succumbed on Thursday, March 19, 2009 A.D. This is a window to calculate such a day that would begin the 3 years and 7 months. I had visited him on February 14, 2009 A.D., the Saturday after the collision. It was reported that he had spoken somewhat at length on the previous Thursday, February 12, 2009 A.D., but he was not right, speaking incoherently. This is the day of the beginning of the rule left to two for 3 years and 7 months. This would necessarily bring the end of those 3 years and 7 months to Tuesday, September 11, 2012 A.D.

Thus begins the 1,335 days on Wednesday, September 12, 2012 A.D. This also begins the 1,290 day period of the formal end of the daily sacrifice as found in Daniel 12:11. This abomination of desolation (no rule) continues until the 1,291st day, which is Great and Holy Friday, March 25, 2016 A.D., also the Feast of the Annunciation. This day marks the Judgment in Christ's return as Messiah (Great Messiah).

The 1,335th day is then Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D, the specific Sunday of Pentecost being May 15, 2016 A.D. Both are Sundays of the Judgment.

davedan
captain of 1,000

Post by davedan »

We don't need Nostradamus when we have prophets and especially the vision of President George Albert Smith.

As far as timing goes, the GAS vision gives us all the important details that matter.

MR. T
captain of 50

Post by MR. T »

If you are correct (and your not) but hypothetically lets say you are correct and Daniel 12:12 is literally giving you the exact date (or numbers of days) that were derived from a vague Nostradamus quatrain. If that is true we can throw out Revelations chapters 7-22, much of D&C, books by several modern day prophets and many revelations given by prophets (like GAS, BY, and JS)

In other words - A lot of scripture contrary to what you are saying is completely being ignored in your thesis.

the_sign
captain of 100

Post by the_sign »

Confirming prophecy seems to be as valuable as the prophecy itself. And then there is interpretation.

After 58+ years of conflict as foretold in Daniel 11, I find it rather difficult not to make such parallels.

Chapters 1-10 contain explanations, but chapters 11 and 12 were closed and sealed until the time of the end (12:9).

The king of the south, Theodore Michaels (Daniel 11:40), 'came to grips' with me on November 8, 2012 A.D. I told him at the time that history and prophecy was being fulfilled (I knew that the passage happening was after Daniel 11:21 and that Michaels was that last king of the south mentioned). That much seemed very clear and plain to me as I had prayed and studied for years. The count was only a vague backdrop in my mind at the time, mainly because I was under attack. I still managed to get across to him the point that at the end of Daniel 11, there is only one king, that he would not be victorious, and that he should release me immediately. That was to no avail as there was a third party involved, too, whose previous methods had proven murderous.

Several months later when I could get back to my studies, I noticed that the count was over 850, and that November 8, 2012 A.D. was actually 58 days into the count, a fact foretold in Daniel 11:40, that the attack would come "in the time of the end".

Thusfar, this is the most amazing revelation that God has given me with regard to these two chapters, yet I know much of the fulfillment of those other verses.

Then there is the prophecy of the Lady of All Nations given just around the time that WWII was ending. She appeared about 50 times to one Ida Peerleman c. 1945-6 foretelling a nuclear WWIII. I have only come to read this prophecy in the past 2 months.

In alignment with my calculations, WWIII began in 1981, (the year when attempts were made on the lives of both the President of the U.S.A. and John Paul II), and will end with a bang, just like in 2 Peter 3:10.

SpeedRacer
captain of 1,000

Post by SpeedRacer »

the_sign,

How did you find this forum, and where is your kingdom?

the_sign
captain of 100

Post by the_sign »

Via a search for the name given to me from Christ's Throne concerning my Pontificate, "Peter the Roman". There was a post here that referenced that name. The quatrain of Nostradamus that does similar referencing is VII:#24, "When he who was buried comes out of the tomb, he shall make the strong one out of the bridge to be bound with chains." That he who was buried is me (Matthew 14:12), the 'strong one' is "Petrus Romanus (Peter the Roman)". The bridge to be bound with chains is Satan's efforts to stop the General Resurrection of the Dead.

Daniel 11:3-4 shows the overall magnamity of the physical kingdom of the Antichrist. Daniel 8:23 shows the spiritual basis of that kingship, that it is one born out of sinners, "when sinners have reached their measure".

Daniel 11:21 begins record of that same kingship in conflict.

But Daniel 12:12 shows its definite end, if not already seen in Daniel 12:11.

The final 45 days are a judgment of fire, much like the Great Flood.

This is the kingship to which I have been resurrected.

As a created soul of God's, I have come through three wombs to get this far.

The first was as Elijah (1 Kings 17), the second was as John (Matthew 3), and now as a son of the fourth king of Persia, Daniel 11:2.

The first three kings of Daniel 11:2 are my older brothers, one is deceased.

I also have a younger brother who was a conjoined twin, as pertains to the prophecy of Daniel, he is rightfully the king of the Greeks, at least to my understanding thusfar, but he is also the resurrected Judas Iscariot. We were conjoined until I received Holy Communion from "Gloria Olivae" as per the St. Malachy Prophecy. We were miraculously separated at that time.

marktheshark
captain of 100

Post by marktheshark »

Lol, we've got a live one!!

SpeedRacer
captain of 1,000

Post by SpeedRacer »

the_sign,

That is an incredible accounting. You must forgive me as I struggle to take that in and mull over it.

jwharton
captain of 1,000

Post by jwharton »

How did you come to understand these things about yourself and your brothers?
How do you compare yourself with so many other people who make similar claims?

the_sign
captain of 100

Post by the_sign »

Severe conflict beginning October 1, 1955 A.D. through c. 1969 when my right shoulder was blown out with a sawed-off shotgun. That incident with the shotgun was also indicative of the quatrain concerning the U.S. giving into barbarian power. I was even struck again as late as August 20, 2013 A.D. according to another quatrain that cites a barbarian.

The list of those who have prematurely attempted to open and unseal chapters 11 and 12 is great :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_da ... tic_events" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

When I was attempting my junior year in college, though, is when I had a serious meeting with the Book of Daniel, inclusive to a dream in color with a trumpet blast.

So many things have fit into place thanks to Catholic devotions, really.

The miracle of the Brown Scapular and Rosary, in terms of Daniel 11, centers upon the dishonest putting to death of the fourth king of Persia (Daniel 11:19) by the first king of Persia (Daniel 11:20). The world is seemingly rejoicing in the injustice.

jwharton
captain of 1,000

Post by jwharton »

This is rather scant information to go on here.
Do you realize the magnitude of the claim you are making here?
You mention your Catholic faith, what is your disposition towards Joseph Smith?

the_sign
captain of 100

Post by the_sign »

I think it is an amazing story about the plates.

I think it is amazing that there is mention of Christ appearing in the Americas prior to His Ascension.

And I've enjoyed listening to the choir.

As to scant info, I have a lot of war stories.

I've done most of my interpreting of the quatrains at nostradamus.org. Some of that goes into some detail. There are many more to do, I just don't feel a rush right now.

As to the magnitude, yes, but I know Christ is at work raising the dead as promised. To me it isn't a claim. It is more like living prophecy.

the_sign
captain of 100

Post by the_sign »

MR. T wrote:If you are correct (and your not)
Is such incredulous skepticism necessary?

gdemetz80815
captain of 50

Post by gdemetz80815 »

I disagree with that. Most of the time in the books of Revelation and Daniel prophetic days are used (a day representing one year). The 1260 days refers to the church being driven into the wilderness (the great apostasy) from 570 AD (the time of the Lombard invasion) until it was restored in 1830 AD (see Revelation 12:6 and the comparable JST translation). The 1290 days refers to the planning ("set up") of the US Civil War which actually began in the 1291st day (1861) in which "war was poured out upon all nations beginning at this place" (see Doctrine and Covenants 87 - the final "abomination of desolation"). I admit that I don't know what the 1335th day refers to, but I am still working on that.

the_sign
captain of 100

Post by the_sign »

gdemetz80815 wrote:I disagree with that.
I can see why you are in error after reading #2 in D & C 87.

gdemetz80815
captain of 50

Post by gdemetz80815 »

I don't think so. Why don't you elaborate?

the_sign
captain of 100

Post by the_sign »

For one thing, just yesterday I saw some great looking cantaloupes from South Carolina at an Amish market.

But after Christ is slain, there shall be war. (Daniel 9:26)

That starts at Calvary, not South Carolina.

gdemetz80815
captain of 50

Post by gdemetz80815 »

The scriptures that I was referring to is Daniel chapter 12, not chapter 9 which deals with a different time frame. It refers to the holy people being scattered for 1260 prophetic days (years), from 570 AD to 1830 AD (see the JST Revelation 12:5). Then immediately AFTER that it refers to the 1290 prophetic days.

jwharton
captain of 1,000

Post by jwharton »

gdemetz80815 wrote:I disagree with that. Most of the time in the books of Revelation and Daniel prophetic days are used (a day representing one year). The 1260 days refers to the church being driven into the wilderness (the great apostasy) from 570 AD (the time of the Lombard invasion) until it was restored in 1830 AD (see Revelation 12:6 and the comparable JST translation). The 1290 days refers to the planning ("set up") of the US Civil War which actually began in the 1291st day (1861) in which "war was poured out upon all nations beginning at this place" (see Doctrine and Covenants 87 - the final "abomination of desolation"). I admit that I don't know what the 1335th day refers to, but I am still working on that.
Would the 1335th prophetic day as you are reckoning things be associated to the year 2005?

the_sign
captain of 100

Post by the_sign »

The "time, times, and half a time" clause is repeated in Daniel 12:7.

It's basis is from the last half week of the 70 weeks prophecy (Daniel 9:27), but is written in an indefinite way because a further clarity is then given in Daniel 12:11 & 12, along with the promise that interpretation would be given within the actual 1,290, 1,335, and 2,300 day periods.

All the individual prophetic visions of the Book of Daniel converge on the 1,335th day.

The dreams interpreted for the King of the Babylonians are the exception. (akin to Daniel's day job)

The death (incoherency) of the second king of Persia (Daniel 11:2) serves as a key to opening the accurate count in conjunction with a further clarifying count as a prelude.

seer stone
captain of 100

Post by seer stone »

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=18800" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I made a thread back in August of 2011 called Deciphering Daniel Chapter 11. Remember this was before the Obama vs. Romney election took place. What do you think about what already has happened since then? What do you think about what is still to come?

gdemetz80815
captain of 50

Post by gdemetz80815 »

Unlike many here. I will admit when I don't know something, and I don't know what the 1335 day refers to. Having said that, these things I do know. That, as almost always the case in the books of Daniel and Revelation, the "days" are prophetic and represent years. The 1260 years referred to are, of course, referring to the great apostasy from 570 AD until 1830 AD when the power of the holy people were indeed scattered. Also, I am certain that the 1290 days is referring to the "abomination of desolation" being set up, or in other words the setting up of the wars and desolation which would be poured out upon the earth beginning with the US Civil War.