Unsealing of Daniel 11 and 12

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
the_sign
captain of 100

Re: Unsealing of Daniel 11 and 12

Post by the_sign »

jwharton wrote:Would the 1335th prophetic day as you are reckoning things be associated to the year 2005?
I'm not sure if this question was to me, but I can now associate the 1,335th day to any other day, week, month, year (etc.), such has become its clarity.

the_sign
captain of 100

Post by the_sign »

seer stone wrote:I made a thread back in August of 2011 called Deciphering Daniel Chapter 11.
That was already during the 2,300 day cleansing period of Daniel 8:14 which began January 20, 2010 A.D., but not during the 1,290 and 1,335 day periods; Daniel 12:9 assures us that interpretation would be impossible yet until the 1,290 day period began.

So is it with this revealing : (2 Thess. 2:6 : "And you know what restrains him now, so that in his time he will be revealed.")

Beginning at verse 20 with the King James Version, though, has a bit of error in it as regards the misplaced use of the word "vile".

The only two versions I have seen that are without error in this regard are the Wycliffe and the Douay-Rheims.

John Wycliffe's body was exhumed years after his death by the Council of Constance and burnt, while this WWIII attacks the Church at every possible angle.

But the evidence doesn't lie.

The king of Daniel 11:20, in his rising in the estate of the king of Daniel 19, shot his own mother twice and then raped her. (I deduce the date to be the evening of October 1, 1955 A.D.)

On the way out the door he emptied more than two rounds at our (he's my oldest brother) sire, the king of Daniel 19, stealing his car, the robbery had begun.

I bear witness to this, even before the 1,290 days began.

The quatrains of Nostradamus indicate he will die a hundred deaths, yet still be found dead, arms and legs broken, in the bed of another; that he and those who supported him shall be likewise plundered.

So the authors of the KJV might have had a chuckle when the word "vile" was misplaced, the error continues only as part of "the mystery of iniquity". (2 Thess. 2:7 : "For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work . . .")
Last edited by the_sign on July 23rd, 2015, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

the_sign
captain of 100

Post by the_sign »

gdemetz80815 wrote:That, as almost always the case in the books of Daniel and Revelation, the "days" are prophetic and represent years.
Fortunately, you state "almost always", or I sense you totally lost.

Why, when a specific interpretation already included in the Book of Daniel shows weeks to be years, is it a necessity to interpolate the use of days to years, too, especially when the prophecy specifically foretells that interpretaion of those days would be closed and sealed until the time frame indicated in days?

I remember reading in the Book of Mormon, ". . . bearing their confusion. . .".

Why add to it?

Here again, 2 Thess. 2:7, "For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work".

Fortunately, the Church has a teaching of the Mystery of Faith.

gdemetz80815
captain of 50

Post by gdemetz80815 »

Perhaps you need to read many Biblical commentaries written by educated scholars!

the_sign
captain of 100

Post by the_sign »

In "Unsealing Daniel : World History's Response to Biblical Prophecy", Paul Godfrey speaks of God's desire for us to have knowledge of an expected end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CtdGm556gM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

EhyehAsherEhyeh
Hi, I'm new.

Post by EhyehAsherEhyeh »

the_sign wrote:Via a search for the name given to me from Christ's Throne concerning my Pontificate, "Peter the Roman". There was a post here that referenced that name. The quatrain of Nostradamus that does similar referencing is VII:#24, "When he who was buried comes out of the tomb, he shall make the strong one out of the bridge to be bound with chains." That he who was buried is me (Matthew 14:12), the 'strong one' is "Petrus Romanus (Peter the Roman)". The bridge to be bound with chains is Satan's efforts to stop the General Resurrection of the Dead.

Daniel 11:3-4 shows the overall magnamity of the physical kingdom of the Antichrist. Daniel 8:23 shows the spiritual basis of that kingship, that it is one born out of sinners, "when sinners have reached their measure".

Daniel 11:21 begins record of that same kingship in conflict.

But Daniel 12:12 shows its definite end, if not already seen in Daniel 12:11.

The final 45 days are a judgment of fire, much like the Great Flood.

This is the kingship to which I have been resurrected.

As a created soul of God's, I have come through three wombs to get this far.

The first was as Elijah (1 Kings 17), the second was as John (Matthew 3), and now as a son of the fourth king of Persia, Daniel 11:2.

The first three kings of Daniel 11:2 are my older brothers, one is deceased.

I also have a younger brother who was a conjoined twin, as pertains to the prophecy of Daniel, he is rightfully the king of the Greeks, at least to my understanding thusfar, but he is also the resurrected Judas Iscariot. We were conjoined until I received Holy Communion from "Gloria Olivae" as per the St. Malachy Prophecy. We were miraculously separated at that time.
Ye are not Elijah or John or Elias. That is another.

the_sign
captain of 100

Post by the_sign »

EhyehAsherEhyeh wrote:Ye are not Elijah or John or Elias. That is another.
It's that part about three wombs that's throwing you off, but no need to go Daniel 11:14.

EhyehAsherEhyeh
Hi, I'm new.

the_sign wrote:
EhyehAsherEhyeh wrote:Ye are not Elijah or John or Elias. That is another.
It's that part about three wombs that's throwing you off, but no need to go Daniel 11:14.
The one who is the ascending angel of the east, is currently in the east upon the isles of the sea. He is a LDS member but not active at this time has died before but was brought back to life, changes came upon him that the Father may more easily connect. I know the man Elias personally so can say that I am certain ye are not him, or I would not say it. Elijah whom is indeed John and Elias is the greatest of all prophets as Christ said. In time he will gather the chosen of Israel tribes and seal them before the four angels release the winds he is also one of the two witnesses which witnesses the great mystery of God the other was the returned Moses also in a new name, for it is their spirit which is the same. Reincarnation is a deception as taught by mankind but their is circumstances of incarnations as appointed for purpose of divine plan and always by the Fathers will, God is not limited to same restrictions that mankind is nor is his great prophets which have worked with him from the beginning. Jesus Christ has a special relationship to both Elijah and Moses which in itself is a mystery and wont be understood until the time of judgement.

the_sign
captain of 100

Post by the_sign »

You know of me via Scripture and on-line communication, but as for your prevarication, you're on your own.

EhyehAsherEhyeh
Hi, I'm new.

the_sign wrote:You know of me via Scripture and on-line communication, but as for your prevarication, you're on your own.
You are not the man I know as Elias, he is fulfilling mystery's even as we speak that had to be done before the opening of the sixth seal. While world goes on living in their Babylon ways, things have been done both in physical and spiritual dimensions in preparation for the time of Great tribulations.

gdemetz80815
captain of 50

Post by gdemetz80815 »

I hope that you will not be too disappointed when that false prophesy does not come to pass!

the_sign
captain of 100

Post by the_sign »

Just as an update, the final window for the "Three Days of Darkness" is May 5th through 7th, 2016 A.D.

Today, Thursday, May 5, 2016 A.D., is the 2,297th day in the 2,300 day cleansing period of Daniel 8:14;
the 1,332nd day in the 1,335 day period of Daniel 12:12. (Jerusalem Time * day beginning at sunset * International Dateline)

There are 3 days (including today) remaining until the Day of the Lord (Malachi 4:5), Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D.,
the Day of the Great Illumination, the Day of Triumph for the Immaculate Heart of the Blessed Virgin Mary, and the conversion of Russia.

This is the Fifth Day in the Ninth Month of the First Year of Judgment began September 1, 2015 A.D., the Final Day of Indiction.

littlemikey
captain of 100

Post by littlemikey »

Wow, just wow...

thisisspartaaa
captain of 100

Post by thisisspartaaa »

littlemikey wrote:Wow, just wow...
:D

FTC
captain of 100

Post by FTC »

Nothing end-of-world-ish, ummm, I mean, heaven-and-earth-being-replaced-ish happened. That's because last year, somewhere before September 2015, I prophesied that nothing would happen prior to October 2016. And I sanctified my prophecy by having an awesome New Year's 2016, Memorial Day 2016, and 4th of July 2016 celebrations in honor of those failed prophecies from the year prior.

So far, my prophecy success = 3. I currently have in force continuing prophecy: the 2016 elections will happen; Obama will not stop them nor retain presidency past inauguration day 2017; whoever is officially elected from the November 8, 2016 elections will take office on inauguration day 2017. I look forward to my prophecy career climbing to 6 fulfilled prophecies. :)

dlbww
captain of 100

Post by dlbww »

I think it was Bruce R. McKonkie that made a statement to the effect that, one of the signs of the times would be that people would not recognize/believe in the signs of the times. I think this falls into the category of praying for something, wondering why the prayer wasn't answered, then recognizing years later that it actually was, just in a manner which was not expected (and therefore missed).

Apparently this one was missed: https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/worl ... -guns-war/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

dlbww wrote:I think it was Bruce R. McKonkie that made a statement to the effect that, one of the signs of the times would be that people would not recognize/believe in the signs of the times. I think this falls into the category of praying for something, wondering why the prayer wasn't answered, then recognizing years later that it actually was, just in a manner which was not expected (and therefore missed).

Apparently this one was missed: https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/worl ... -guns-war/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
We all gonna die! :((

the_sign
captain of 100

Post by the_sign »

dlbww wrote: October 24th, 2016, 12:54 pm I think it was Bruce R. McKonkie that made a statement to the effect that, one of the signs of the times would be that people would not recognize/believe in the signs of the times. I think this falls into the category of praying for something, wondering why the prayer wasn't answered, then recognizing years later that it actually was, just in a manner which was not expected (and therefore missed).

Your link is interesting in that it shows an upswing just one month and one week before the fuse which was lit at Fort McMurray ignites in full, in accordance with Lord Jesus' statement that the powers of Heaven shall be moved.

Make no mistake about it people, the powers of Heaven are being moved, every rank of Heaven, in favor of the Elect.

As of today, Sunday, July 23, 2017 A.D., there remain only 524 days in the cleansing period of Daniel 8:14, to culminate on Holy Family Saturday, December 29, 2018 A.D.

Regular updates at : http://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com/

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliet »

GrandMasterB wrote: October 24th, 2016, 1:35 pm
dlbww wrote:I think it was Bruce R. McKonkie that made a statement to the effect that, one of the signs of the times would be that people would not recognize/believe in the signs of the times. I think this falls into the category of praying for something, wondering why the prayer wasn't answered, then recognizing years later that it actually was, just in a manner which was not expected (and therefore missed).

We all gonna die! :((
I hope you realize that one of your last posts before we all die is going to be forever remembered as having improper English. You still have 6 months to redeem yourself. Meanwhile, where are all the trumpet players? Revelations' 7 trumpets were supposed to be performing by now. Speaking as a flautist; it looks like the trumpet section has let us down yet again. Anyhow, it is nice to see you around Grand Master B.

the_sign
captain of 100

Post by the_sign »

That seems like a low blow to me, Juliet, as this thread is about the Book of Daniel, speaking as a trombonist.

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

the_sign wrote: May 4th, 2016, 8:45 pm Just as an update, the final window for the "Three Days of Darkness" is May 5th through 7th, 2016 A.D.

Today, Thursday, May 5, 2016 A.D., is the 2,297th day in the 2,300 day cleansing period of Daniel 8:14;
the 1,332nd day in the 1,335 day period of Daniel 12:12. (Jerusalem Time * day beginning at sunset * International Dateline)

There are 3 days (including today) remaining until the Day of the Lord (Malachi 4:5), Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D.,
the Day of the Great Illumination, the Day of Triumph for the Immaculate Heart of the Blessed Virgin Mary, and the conversion of Russia.

This is the Fifth Day in the Ninth Month of the First Year of Judgment began September 1, 2015 A.D., the Final Day of Indiction.
So, what happened to this prediction, the sign?

Have you pushed this prediction into the future since it was not fulfilled last year?

the_sign
captain of 100

Post by the_sign »

AI2.0 wrote: July 26th, 2017, 9:38 amSo, what happened to this prediction, the sign?

Have you pushed this prediction into the future since it was not fulfilled last year?
Originally I only interpreted for the 1,290 and 1,335 day periods of Daniel 12:11 & 12, respectively.

Poor response to safety concerns prompted my bulk inclusion of the 2,300th day of Daniel 8:14 with that of the 1,335th day of Daniel 12:12.

I knew I was at least 50% right.

But after some rest I began using the common starting date of September 12, 2012 A.D. for all three.

This brings us to 520 days until the completion of the given end of cleansing (Daniel 8:14) as foretold in the Book of Daniel.

It was always there, but my own timidity seemed to enter into the calculation.