5 month war & 13 month war????

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
butterfly
captain of 1,000

5 month war & 13 month war????

Post by butterfly »

"In the scriptures, three wars are described during the last days (the 3 great Woes):
a strange small 5 month war, a devastating 13 month world war, (which is particularly severe in America and the other Gentile nations) and the final 3 ½ year Armageddon war in Israel that precede the actual 2nd Coming of the Savior."

I came across this when I was looking at the AVOW website. Where are they getting the idea about these 3 wars? I am aware of the 3 1/2 yr war in Israel that precedes the Second Coming, but does anyone know where the idea of a 5 month war and a 13 month war come from? Is this from the scriptures?

triple777
captain of 100

Re: 5 month war & 13 month war????

Post by triple777 »

5 month war was the the first IRAQ war. What is special about that war is that it say there will be nothing green hurt. All green areas in Iraq was off limits to bomb so nothing green was hurt also if you read the scriptures it says that there will be a great smoke come forth. A great smoke like no other some. That is not just some tanks burning up or just one oil tanker going up. The great smoke was the 100s of oil wells burning in the desert that could be seen from satalite images going half way across the world. that was the first Iraq War.

Next the 13 month war. This war is the next war that will happen. This is the war that will remove Islam from the face of the earth or close to it and the Dome over the Rock will be destroyed and finally the temple will be rebuilt. This war will be throughout the middle east and will expand Israel's borders by a great deal. With the Dome gone the final temple will be rebuilt and the time line from that forward is pretty easy to follow.

NOTE: It is unclear or it could be argued that at the same time this 13 month war starts that America will be cleansed as well. America will be attacked by Nukes and will be eliminated as a world power by Russia with China. This event is not anticipated to start until 2020 to 2025. See Joel Skousen for reasons why.

It could very well be that the 13th month war is the one that cleanses America and wipes out the middle east as we know it. Isreal will increase it borders and the dome over the rock will be removed. The temple will then be rebuilt and the final countdown will start with the 7 years and then the 3 1/2 year mission of the two prophets in Israel. ect... ect... ect..

This next war is a most important event to happen. Once it goes the wind up scene is then on the clock as of right now we have a brief time to call the world to repentance as shown by the Church authorities lowering the missionary age and thus giving a one last push before the end to call those that are willing to the Lords Church.

With the next war I would anticipate the Missionaries being called home ect....

There you have.

abelchirino
captain of 100

Post by abelchirino »

triple777 wrote:5 month war was the the first IRAQ war. What is special about that war is that it say there will be nothing green hurt. All green areas in Iraq was off limits to bomb so nothing green was hurt also if you read the scriptures it says that there will be a great smoke come forth. A great smoke like no other some. That is not just some tanks burning up or just one oil tanker going up. The great smoke was the 100s of oil wells burning in the desert that could be seen from satalite images going half way across the world. that was the first Iraq War.

Next the 13 month war. This war is the next war that will happen. This is the war that will remove Islam from the face of the earth or close to it and the Dome over the Rock will be destroyed and finally the temple will be rebuilt. This war will be throughout the middle east and will expand Israel's borders by a great deal. With the Dome gone the final temple will be rebuilt and the time line from that forward is pretty easy to follow.

NOTE: It is unclear or it could be argued that at the same time this 13 month war starts that America will be cleansed as well. America will be attacked by Nukes and will be eliminated as a world power by Russia with China. This event is not anticipated to start until 2020 to 2025. See Joel Skousen for reasons why.

It could very well be that the 13th month war is the one that cleanses America and wipes out the middle east as we know it. Isreal will increase it borders and the dome over the rock will be removed. The temple will then be rebuilt and the final countdown will start with the 7 years and then the 3 1/2 year mission of the two prophets in Israel. ect... ect... ect..

This next war is a most important event to happen. Once it goes the wind up scene is then on the clock as of right now we have a brief time to call the world to repentance as shown by the Church authorities lowering the missionary age and thus giving a one last push before the end to call those that are willing to the Lords Church.

With the next war I would anticipate the Missionaries being called home ect....

There you have.
If I'm not mistaken, Joel says that the West is inviting an attack only to push people into accepting the New World Order. That sort of fits with other prophecies about the pit that is being dug to trap the saints. Then you also have to consider the first beast. I believe that the 3 1/2 yr. war is perpetrated by the second beast. And I believe that the second beast defeats the first, participating, at the same time, in the cleansing of America as you have mentioned. But John the Revelator does mention that the first beast overcomes the saints and has total control for 3 1/2 years before being destroyed. Does this mean that the West (or New World Order) encourages an attack from Russia and China to push into the New World Order? Could that be the 5 month war? Does the New World Order reign for 3 1/2 years before being destroyed and America being cleansed? Is that the 13 month war? Is a combination of Russia and China the second beast that then boasts about depopulating the earth and conquering all nations (except for Zion), after which, it turns its attention to the Jews who will by that time 1) be under the direction of King David and the two prophets and 2) build the 3rd Temple?

What do you think?

OCDMOM
captain of 1,000

Post by OCDMOM »

What do I Think? I think it is about time somebody talked about something besides how bad the church is. Cool beans.

abelchirino
captain of 100

Post by abelchirino »

OCDMOM wrote:What do I Think? I think it is about time somebody talked about something besides how bad the church is. Cool beans.
Totally agree but what do you think about my analysis?

OCDMOM
captain of 1,000

Post by OCDMOM »

abelchirino wrote:
OCDMOM wrote:What do I Think? I think it is about time somebody talked about something besides how bad the church is. Cool beans.
I like your analysis. It sounds spot on. When do you think it will happen. I remember reading in a book about the Last Days about the 13 month war. The authors last name was Young.

abelchirino
captain of 100

Post by abelchirino »

OCDMOM wrote:
abelchirino wrote:
I like your analysis. It sounds spot on. When do you think it will happen. I remember reading in a book about the Last Days about the 13 month war. The authors last name was Young.
I think that the 5 month war that will push us into the New World Order could happen in 2015 and/or 2016. Something tells me that I need to speed up my preparations and I think that it is because of that. I think that after the New World Order takes over, if they do, it will be harder, if not impossible, to stock up on anything. That's just me though, no revelation or vision that has confirmed that.

cynikal
captain of 10

Post by cynikal »

OK here is my take:

5Mth War:
who says we are the ones on it. What about Russia vs ISIS in an all out throw down - no green there! Grozney just got hit 2 days ago Putin won't tip toe air strikes in to keep the crazies at bay. We all know they want to go north and Grozney is a former home field of theirs.

13Mth War:
IDK, Maybe we get the wish of a Con-Con and the progressives from both side take it over and we smash ourselves to pieces over rubbish they are pushing on us. while we are busy with ourselves the rest of the world just takes care of it own, US invaded / Attacked, or a mix of that. Really could be any thing on this one.

I do know we are being setup for a big one so you better keep your rice crispies dry!

friendsofthe
captain of 1,000

Post by friendsofthe »

Butterfly wrote:
"In the scriptures, three wars are described during the last days (the 3 great Woes):
a strange small 5 month war, a devastating 13 month world war, (which is particularly severe in America and the other Gentile nations) and the final 3 ½ year Armageddon war in Israel that precede the actual 2nd Coming of the Savior."

I came across this when I was looking at the AVOW website. Where are they getting the idea about these 3 wars? I am aware of the 3 1/2 yr war in Israel that precedes the Second Coming, but does anyone know where the idea of a 5 month war and a 13 month war come from? Is this from the scriptures?
Truth is butterfly, the folks at AVOW are pretty much out to lunch with their interpretation of events leading up to the Second Coming.

To answer your question, yes these events are found in scripture. However, both of these wars are seventh seal events and we haven’t crossed the line into the seventh seal yet. That fact alone should make it abundantly clear that AVOW is nowhere close with their analysis.

The five-month war or whatever it is, is found in Rev. 9:1-12. It is signaled by the sounding of the fifth angel and is also the first of three woes. We read:

1 And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.
2 And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.
3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.
4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.
5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.
6 And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.
7 And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the faces of men.
8 And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as the teeth of lions.
9 And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle.
10 And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months.
11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.
12 One woe is past; and, behold, there come two woes more hereafter.
The thirteen-month war (2nd woe) is also in Rev. 9. We read verses 13-21:
13 And the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God,
14 Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.
15 And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.
16 And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them.
17 And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone: and the heads of the horses were as the heads of lions; and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone.
18 By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths.
19 For their power is in their mouth, and in their tails: for their tails were like unto serpents, and had heads, and with them they do hurt.
20 And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk:
21 Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.
The events in Rev. chapters 8 through 11 lead us up to the Lord’s appearance to the Jews and are all seventh seal events. That’s good to know but there is a most significant thing that happens at the time of the opening of the seventh seal that is especially good news for the saints. It’s his coming as the Bridegroom at Adam-Ondi-Ahman.

If you are able to qualify to enter the wedding feast (your one of the five virgins with oil on your lamp) you won’t have any worries about the events that lead up to his appearing to the Jews and you will perfectly understand them before they unfold. In fact you will help to build and live in the New Jerusalem. You will be part of the preparations leading up to his appearance to the Jews and you will be in company with him when he descends at the battle of Armageddon.

davedan
captain of 1,000

Post by davedan »

Daniel 8 talks about the Goat and the Ram and the battle of Greece vs. Persia and the Medes. This passage found fullfillment when Alexander the Great went against Persia. Afterwards Greece was divided and Alexander the Great died.

Will scripture/history repeat itself? Is the US another Greece? Will the US be divided into tribes after going to war against Iran?

What event will bring the US into war with Iran? THe US is already using ISIS as an excuse to neutralize Syria. What will be the excuse for the US to go hot against Iran?

h_p
captain of 1,000

Post by h_p »

friendsofthe wrote:To answer your question, yes these events are found in scripture. However, both of these wars are seventh seal events and we haven’t crossed the line into the seventh seal yet. That fact alone should make it abundantly clear that AVOW is nowhere close with their analysis.
There's also the great earthquake (Rev 6:12-17), which is a 6th-seal event. From how I'm reading those verses, I don't think it has happened yet, either.

friendsofthe
captain of 1,000

Post by friendsofthe »

H_p wrote:
There's also the great earthquake (Rev 6:12-17), which is a 6th-seal event. From how I'm reading those verses, I don't think it has happened yet, either.
Yes h-p you are correct, also in the verses you reference, we are still waiting for the sun to be darkened, moon to be turned to blood and the stars falling form heaven.

butterfly
captain of 1,000

Post by butterfly »

The events in Rev. chapters 8 through 11 lead us up to the Lord’s appearance to the Jews and are all seventh seal events.
That's what I was thinking, too, which is why the AVOW interpretation threw me off. I guess one could interpret the first 2 woes as wars, but not necessarily. Thanks for the exact reference from the book of Revelation. If there is silence in the heavens for almost 21yrs after the opening of the 7th seal, then that's plenty of time for all sorts of wars and destructions to occur. And it seems like to me that the cleansing of America is all in the 6th seal up until Adam-ondi-Ahman, so that wouldn't even include the first 2 woes.
The other day I was reading about how the elite have all their underground vaults and tunnels and food and supplies stored up in areas like Colorado, preparing to hide out when war and destruction break out in the U.S. Then I came across the verse in Rev 6: 15 and it took on new meaning for me:
"And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains...hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;"

friendsofthe
captain of 1,000

Post by friendsofthe »

Butterfly wrote:
That's what I was thinking, too, which is why the AVOW interpretation threw me off. I guess one could interpret the first 2 woes as wars, but not necessarily. Thanks for the exact reference from the book of Revelation. If there is silence in the heavens for almost 21yrs after the opening of the 7th seal, then that's plenty of time for all sorts of wars and destructions to occur.
Yes butterfly the first 21 years of the millennium are transitional or as it says in D&C 77:
12 Q. What are we to understand by the sounding of the trumpets, mentioned in the 8th chapter of Revelation?

We are to understand that as God made the world in six days, and on the seventh day he finished his work, and sanctified it, and also formed man out of the dust of the earth, even so, in the beginning of the seventh thousand years will the Lord God sanctify the earth, and complete the salvation of man, and judge all things, and shall redeem all things, except that which he hath not put into his power, when he shall have sealed all things, unto the end of all things; and the sounding of the trumpets of the seven angels are the preparing and finishing of his work, in the beginning of the seventh thousand years—the preparing of the way before the time of his coming.
The way the question is asked here in verse 12 can be a bit confusing. It could just as well have been phrased, “What are we to understand by the sounding of the trumpets, mentioned in chapters 8 through 11 of Revelation?” because this process of sanctifying the earth and completing the salvation of man etc is not completed by the end of chapter 8. There are still more trumpeters to come etc. For example the Jews haven’t been converted and the heathen nations won’t have been preached to until after Christ comes to the Jews according to D&C 45.

So just before Christ comes as the Bridegroom, the wicked among the Gentiles (America where he is coming to) are swept off. At the same time the saints who qualify (have oil in their lamps, the five virgins) are gathered to AOA in preparation for this great day.

From that the day forward there is a separation between wicked and the righteous or as it says in D&C 1:34 “peace shall be taken from the earth, and the devil shall have power over his own dominion. And also the Lord shall have power over his saints, and shall reign in their midst, and shall come down in judgment upon Idumea, or the world.” The wicked will still be having their wars and conflicts as we are told in Rev. 8 through 11 but Christ will reign with his people and the wicked will not dare come up unto Zion!
And it seems like to me that the cleansing of America is all in the 6th seal up until Adam-ondi-Ahman, so that wouldn't even include the first 2 woes.
Correct!

butterfly
captain of 1,000

Post by butterfly »

So just before Christ comes as the Bridegroom, the wicked among the Gentiles (America where he is coming to) are swept off.
Your answer is very helpful, thank you. So I always assumed there was just one "7 years of tribulation" but that comes from growing up with a very Baptist background. It seems that in Julie Rowe's opinion, if I understand her correctly, the cleansing of America will be 7 years of tribulation. But then the scriptures make it sound like the 7 years of tribulation will be after the opening of the 7th seal so are there more than one "7 years of tribulation" or have you found any specified length of time for how long the cleansing of America will last? I know it talks about how the little horn will overcome the saints for 3 1/2 years and I wonder if that refers to politics with what Obama is doing or if that is going to start more once Russia and China invade? Or are we going to be subjected to the New World Order for 3 1/2 years before the cleansing?
What is your opinion on the 7 years of tribulation and if that includes the cleansing of America or if that only takes place after the opening of the 7th seal?
How long do you think the cleansing of America will last? If the elders of Israel are supposed to go and fight to save the constitution, are we talking a war of 7 years or 3 1/2 or what?

friendsofthe
captain of 1,000

Post by friendsofthe »

Where do you get 7 years of tribulation from?

friendsofthe
captain of 1,000

Post by friendsofthe »

butterfly wrote:
Your answer is very helpful, thank you. So I always assumed there was just one "7 years of tribulation" but that comes from growing up with a very Baptist background. It seems that in Julie Rowe's opinion, if I understand her correctly, the cleansing of America will be 7 years of tribulation. But then the scriptures make it sound like the 7 years of tribulation will be after the opening of the 7th seal so are there more than one "7 years of tribulation" or have you found any specified length of time for how long the cleansing of America will last? I know it talks about how the little horn will overcome the saints for 3 1/2 years and I wonder if that refers to politics with what Obama is doing or if that is going to start more once Russia and China invade? Or are we going to be subjected to the New World Order for 3 1/2 years before the cleansing?
What is your opinion on the 7 years of tribulation and if that includes the cleansing of America or if that only takes place after the opening of the 7th seal?
How long do you think the cleansing of America will last? If the elders of Israel are supposed to go and fight to save the constitution, are we talking a war of 7 years or 3 1/2 or what?
I’ve heard a little about what Julie Rowe has to say but I make it a point to keep all of my studies and efforts focused on the scriptures and statements of the prophets. If Julie Rowe is saying that cleansing of America will take 7 years, all I have to say is that her statement doesn’t agree with the scriptures.

Isaiah saw the destruction of America and tells us that it commences in the spring of the year “when the bud is perfect, and the sour grape is ripening in the flower” and that “the fowls shall summer upon them, and all the beasts of the earth shall winter upon them.” Sounds rather sudden to me. You can get all of the details about what Isaiah has to say along with Orson Pratt’s commentary in chapter 14 of “A Year With No Rainbow”, http://www.ayearwithnorainbow.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. It’s a free pdf.

Chapter 21 of 3 Nephi gives us another view of this event. In both cases it is characterized as being “cut off” or a pruning if you will. We read:
14 Yea, wo be unto the Gentiles except they repent; for it shall come to pass in that day, saith the Father, that I will cut off thy horses out of the midst of thee, and I will destroy thy chariots;
15 And I will cut off the cities of thy land, and throw down all thy strongholds;
16 And I will cut off witchcrafts out of thy land, and thou shalt have no more soothsayers;
17 Thy graven images I will also cut off, and thy standing images out of the midst of thee, and thou shalt no more worship the works of thy hands;
18 And I will pluck up thy groves out of the midst of thee; so will I destroy thy cities.
19 And it shall come to pass that all lyings, and deceivings, and envyings, and strifes, and priestcrafts, and whoredoms, shall be done away.
20 For it shall come to pass, saith the Father, that at that day whosoever will not repent and come unto my Beloved Son, them will I cut off from among my people, O house of Israel;
21 And I will execute vengeance and fury upon them, even as upon the heathen, such as they have not heard.
The Lord goes at the wicked among the Gentiles with a “vengeance”. This is not going to be strung out over seven years, it more of a slam-dunk! On the other hand those among the Gentiles who repent and embrace the restored gospel are treated much differently, we read:
22 But if they will repent and hearken unto my words, and harden not their hearts, I will establish my church among them, and they shall come in unto the covenant and be numbered among this the remnant of Jacob, unto whom I have given this land for their inheritance;
23 And they shall assist my people, the remnant of Jacob, and also as many of the house of Israel as shall come, that they may build a city, which shall be called the New Jerusalem.
Note that the repentant Gentiles (us hopefully) get to go to the New Jerusalem following the cleansing.

These passages represent a sequence. It goes like this… Following the 42 months when the saints are being persecuted and in bondage the Lord will free us. He does so by cutting them off and leading us out of bondage and it’s in the spring of the year according to Isaiah. That fact that he cuts them off in the spring of the year is significant because that allows the saints to make the trek back to Jackson County during the summer months. In D&C 103 we read:
15 Behold, I say unto you, the redemption of Zion must needs come by power;
16 Therefore, I will raise up unto my people a man, who shall lead them like as Moses led the children of Israel.
17 For ye are the children of Israel, and of the seed of Abraham, and ye must needs be led out of bondage by power, and with a stretched-out arm.
18 And as your fathers were led at the first, even so shall the redemption of Zion be.
19 Therefore, let not your hearts faint, for I say not unto you as I said unto your fathers: Mine angel shall go up before you, but not my presence.
20 But I say unto you: Mine angels shall go up before you, and also my presence, and in time ye shall possess the goodly land.
So the Lord frees the saint from bandage “by power, and with a stretched-out arm” amidst the carnage and destruction of the Gentiles and leads them to “possess the goodly land” just in time for his appearance as the Bridegroom.

So as I see it, this is a pretty fast moving sequence (and mercifully so for the sake of the saints) that starts in the spring and concludes with the coming of the Bridegroom by year’s end.

butterfly
captain of 1,000

Post by butterfly »

7 years of tribulation is standard Baptist teaching as far as I know. I've never even questioned it because it is so generally accepted that that is what the Bible clearly states. Now I'm going to have to do some more research to see where that idea comes from and if it is actually valid or not.
I have read a year with no rainbow, a few times actually, I really enjoyed it and learned a lot. I appreciate that you are using scripture references; I sadly am realizing that though I considered myself fairly well-read as far as the scriptures go, you are pointing out a lot of ideas I hadn't considered. But what you're saying about the 42 months of persecution first and then a quick destruction/cleansing that starts in the spring and is done by the end of the year makes sense with other scriptures I've read. I often get confused as to whether a prophecy, especially one from Isaiah, is referring to the gentiles here in the U.S. or to Israel as a country. I've always been taught that they refer to Israel and if you're using just the Bible, it's easy to interpret it that way.
I wish we studied this more in sunday school. Most people I ask questions to about this stuff don't even know what I'm talking about. Thank you for your input. I will research this more and get back with you.
In your opinion, what do you think the 42 months of persecution will involve? Is this the time when a call out is supposed to happen and the U.S. is essentially under martial law?

deep water
captain of 1,000

Post by deep water »

The first thing to happen is a collapse of the world money supply. Look for some false flag event. Isaiah says that it will be in an instant, we are also told to pray that it does not happen in the winter. Those who are following the examples of righteousness that they have been following for years, yet are not sanctified, will wish they were. Isaiah says that in that day, (the day you come to your senses) you will throw out your silver and gold into the streets and will think of them the same as an menstrual cloth.

durangout
captain of 1,000

Post by durangout »

[quote="friendsoftheThe events in Rev. chapters 8 through 11 lead us up to the Lord’s appearance to the Jews and are all seventh seal events. That’s good to know but there is a most significant thing that happens at the time of the opening of the seventh seal that is especially good news for the saints. It’s his coming as the Bridegroom at Adam-Ondi-Ahman. [/quote]

Friendsofthe: You say the 7th Seal is opened with the AOA event. Would you please provide evidence that this is the case?

Thanks.

friendsofthe
captain of 1,000

Post by friendsofthe »

Butterfly wrote:
In your opinion, what do you think the 42 months of persecution will involve? Is this the time when a call out is supposed to happen and the U.S. is essentially under martial law?
I’ll address the so-called callout first. The term “callout” is something that originates with AVOW so far as I know, they speak of tent cities etc. As far as I’m concerned the only thing I see that resembles a “callout” is the trek back to Jackson County. I believe that the brethren and we will remain putt until we are called to return. LOL, as you know I don’t put much stock in anything coming out of AVOW. 

Now for the 42 months. First we need to understand that there are two separate and distinct 42 month periods in scripture. The first has to do with the persecution of the saints leading up to Christ coming as the Bridegroom. That’s the one that we are discussing today. The second has to do with Christ coming to the Jews at the battle of Armageddon. So just keep that in mind as we move forward.

We get our info on the 42 months from Daniel chapter 7 and Rev. 13:1-10, those are the foundation scriptures. I’m not going to go into all the background here, those who are new to this material can read about it in chapter 6 of “A Year With No Rainbow”, http://www.ayearwithnorainbow.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. A free pdf. Please also read the addendum at the back of the book.

If you’ve read my book and previous post on this forum you know that I believe that this nation is being led by one whom Daniel said would “speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws”. It makes sense to me that he will still be in power when we enter into the 42 months. So if this is the case it should be obvious to all that time is short!

Speaking of the persecution of the saints Daniel says “And of … that horn that had eyes, and a mouth that spake very great things, whose look was more stout than his fellows. I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them”. So America (the little horn) is to “made war with the saints, and prevailed against them” under the leadership of one who is known for speaking “great things”.

As I’ve said before, I don’t think the saints can be considered totally “subdued” and “prevailed against” until we no longer have our 2nd amendment rights and I see martial law as the interment that will be used to accomplish this. But how can such drastic changes be brought about in a very short period of time? I think Joseph Smith may have given us the answer to this question. It may be what is often referred to as a false flag operation, we read:
"The next great (U.S. civil) war after the war of the rebellion (the Civil War of the 1860's between the North and the South) will commence in a little town now called Chicago but at that time it would have grown to be a very large city and the cause of the next great trouble will be the depreciation of the currency of the United States". - A. Milton Musser papers, LDS Church Archives, letter from Nephi Packard to A. Milton Musser, July 24, 1896.)(Joseph Smith
)

Here Joseph Smith refers to a future event involving the “depreciation of the currency of the United States" and calls it a “great war”. This “great war” is compared to “the war of the rebellion” or the Civil War. It’s not hard to see how the demise of the dollar could bring such anarchy about in my mind. Another Civil War or something like that would be just the justification the gads would need to impose martial law and I think its pretty self evident that given such a scenario the American public would be begging for it.

So that’s where I think we are. I suppose that we could easily be under martial law by the fall of 2016. Once martial law is declared the commander and chief pretty much gets to stay in power until whenever. With martial law declared here in America I think we can safely say that we are in the 42 months.

This 42 months however goes way beyond the persecution of just the saints because these gads are also global in nature. We read in Rev. 13:
7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
So during the 42 months the globalists are probably thinking that they have just about achieved all of their objectives. They just need to provoke a nuclear attack on America so they can go into their bunkers, wait for the die-off and then emerge as victors and be in total control. This however is where the Lord will turn the tables on them and they shall be as Daniel says “given to the burning flame”. The Lord turns it on their own heads. Nephi expressed it this way in 1 Nephi 22:
13 And the blood of that great and abominable church, which is the whore of all the earth, shall turn upon their own heads; for they shall war among themselves, and the sword of their own hands shall fall upon their own heads, and they shall be drunken with their own blood.
14 And every nation which shall war against thee, O house of Israel, shall be turned one against another, and they shall fall into the pit which they digged to ensnare the people of the Lord. And all that fight against Zion shall be destroyed, and that great whore, who hath perverted the right ways of the Lord, yea, that great and abominable church, shall tumble to the dust and great shall be the fall of it.
15 For behold, saith the prophet, the time cometh speedily that Satan shall have no more power over the hearts of the children of men; for the day soon cometh that all the proud and they who do wickedly shall be as stubble; and the day cometh that they must be burned.
16 For the time soon cometh that the fulness of the wrath of God shall be poured out upon all the children of men; for he will not suffer that the wicked shall destroy the righteous.
17 Wherefore, he will preserve the righteous by his power, even if it so be that the fulness of his wrath must come, and the righteous be preserved, even unto the destruction of their enemies by fire. Wherefore, the righteous need not fear; for thus saith the prophet, they shall be saved, even if it so be as by fire.
So at the end of the 42 months (in the spring of the year) the Lord will cause the gads to “fall into the pit which they digged to ensnare the people of the Lord”. Amid the carnage the Lord will lead his people back to “possess the goodly land” and soon after the Bridegroom will come to AOA.

butterfly
captain of 1,000

Post by butterfly »

Friendsofthe that was a great explanation! Thank you so much. That cleared up a lot of my confusion about the 7 years of tribulation and how they're actually 2 separate time frames of 42 months each. I concur that our current president is very likely the one spoken of in these prophecies. Fall of 2016 makes sense for an implementation of martial law. Thank you so much for clarifying the 42 months of persecution of the saints, very helpful.
I was reading through Daniel today, mainly chapters 7-12. It would be so nice to have current countries' names listed in these chapters but I know you address this in a year with no rainbow so I'm going to read over your book again for a refresher.
You're writing a new book, right? When is that looking like it will be done?

friendsofthe
captain of 1,000

Post by friendsofthe »

Friendsofthe that was a great explanation! Thank you so much. That cleared up a lot of my confusion about the 7 years of tribulation and how they're actually 2 separate time frames of 42 months each. I concur that our current president is very likely the one spoken of in these prophecies. Fall of 2016 makes sense for an implementation of martial law. Thank you so much for clarifying the 42 months of persecution of the saints, very helpful.
I was reading through Daniel today, mainly chapters 7-12. It would be so nice to have current countries' names listed in these chapters but I know you address this in a year with no rainbow so I'm going to read over your book again for a refresher.
I saw there was quite an influx of hits on my web site yesterday and today with links to this thread so let me give those of you who are reading or re-reading the book some updated info. My views continue to evolve as I study and ponder and so some of what I was thinking when I wrote the book has changed. Here are a few highlights.

1- Christ coming to AOA and the New Jerusalem is essentially the same thing. He doesn’t come to AOA and then come back to the NJ. He comes to the AOA / NJ area and stays. So scrap the idea of four appearances, that’s outdated.
2- Although he comes to the NJ area there won’t be an earthly city at that location at the time. The saints will just have arrived at that location when he appears. The earthly NJ will be built after his arrival.
3- The other New Jerusalem however (see Rev. 21:1-3) or the city of Enoch will come with him to AOA.
4- The ten tribes will return in conjunction with his coming as the Bridegroom.
5- Also great changes on the earth, continents come back together at this time.

I’m working on incorporating this info and more into my new book. As always it will be very scriptural and I’ll attempt to connect the dots so you can see how I arrive at my conclusions. God bless!

abelchirino
captain of 100

Post by abelchirino »

friendsofthe wrote:
I saw there was quite an influx of hits on my web site yesterday and today with links to this thread so let me give those of you who are reading or re-reading the book some updated info. My views continue to evolve as I study and ponder and so some of what I was thinking when I wrote the book has changed. Here are a few highlights.

1- Christ coming to AOA and the New Jerusalem is essentially the same thing. He doesn’t come to AOA and then come back to the NJ. He comes to the AOA / NJ area and stays. So scrap the idea of four appearances, that’s outdated.
2- Although he comes to the NJ area there won’t be an earthly city at that location at the time. The saints will just have arrived at that location when he appears. The earthly NJ will be built after his arrival.
3- The other New Jerusalem however (see Rev. 21:1-3) or the city of Enoch will come with him to AOA.
4- The ten tribes will return in conjunction with his coming as the Bridegroom.
5- Also great changes on the earth, continents come back together at this time.

I’m working on incorporating this info and more into my new book. As always it will be very scriptural and I’ll attempt to connect the dots so you can see how I arrive at my conclusions. God bless!
Doesn't the AOA occur without the general knowledge of the Saints?

abelchirino
captain of 100

Post by abelchirino »

Isaiah probably also prophesied Obama's presidency. Egypt was in the days of Isaiah, what the United States is in our days. Isaiah prophesied the collapse and eventual destruction of Egypt. Egypt, at that time, had been sort of conquered by cushites. The pharaoh was a half cushite, half Egyptian. Maybe Obama might be the precursor to a collapse and destruction (or at least an attack) suffered in the US just as the half cushite/half Egyptian pharaoh was for Egypt.