Ebola-No security in airports (my wife's experience)

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
abelchirino
captain of 100

Ebola-No security in airports (my wife's experience)

Post by abelchirino »

Due to the fact that it has now been confirmed that we have the first diagnosed Ebola-infected patient in the U.S., I feel it is time to share this story. This is a continuation of my previous thread:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=35891

Actually there's two stories that I want to share. My wife works for a school district in Houston, Texas. She works with the technology of the district so she works a lot with school staff. There's a coach in one of her schools who is a very good friend of hers. As she was fixing his laptop/computer he was telling her of a trip that he had taken to Africa this summer. My wife asked him about the Ebola outbreak and if he had been afraid. I can't remember the name of the country he traveled to, and my wife is not assigned to that school anymore, but the coach said that he was in one of the countries that has been affected the most by the Ebola virus. He told my wife that he wasn't afraid because there were only infected people outside of the city in which he was staying and not in the city.

The crazy part of his story is what he saw when he traveled back into the United States. Most of us have similar beliefs and are aware of the level of security in the airports. Whether we agree with that security or not, we can all agree that it has been taken to an unprecedented level. Yet when this coach got to an American airport, he said that there was virtually no security for those coming into the country from Africa. Nobody was being checked, no papers were being checked-really no security at all. He was confused and startled by that. That despite the Ebola threat, anybody could come into the country without any difficulty. He didn't think much about it but it did make me and my wife feel very weary. Why would they do that? (rhetorical question)

My wife was then assigned to a different school (this summer as well after her experience with the coach). The school staff was very busy getting everything ready for the coming school year and registering the students. My wife was in a room when all of a sudden the school nurse comes in acting rather nervous. She then tells my wife that she doesn't know what to do about one child who is trying to register for school. The child had been abandoned by his/her parents in Africa. They sent the child to the United States to be taken care of by other family members. The child did not have any documentation other than just a passport. Literally, the child did not have ANY documentation other than just the passport and his/her family members were trying to register him/her with that. The child did not have any record of immunization, no medical records of any sort, and he had come from one of those Ebola infected countries. Now I'm not saying that the child has Ebola. My point is that our government has been allowing people to come into our country, from Ebola infected regions, using no precautions at all. Why would they do that? (again rhetorical)

I'm only trying to point this out to all so that if an outbreak occurs here in the United States, we know who to blame. I hope nothing happens here. If there is an outbreak, I hope the right measures are taken to stop it. But it is important to understand that if an outbreak does occur, that our government through negligence or intentionally caused it.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Ebola-No security in airports (my wife's experience)

Post by Lizzy60 »

We now have a case of Ebola in Dallas. A Liberian traveling back from West Africa. He had symptoms for 4 days before being isolated at the hospital. He actually was seen at the hospital, and they sent him home. He was admitted 2 days later. They say he didn't have symptoms while he was traveling, but it doesn't sound like that would have mattered much.

kgrigio
captain of 100

Post by kgrigio »

When I heard the news today about the case in Dallas I had a very clear thought, or impression, or theory, that our attention will be turned to Ebola, we will all be wary, perhaps have "restrictions" placed on travel and gathering, either governmental or self imposed and that through this, ISIS will be able to more easily be slipped into the country.

I also wondered with the Ebola threat the elections will need to be postponed, for our own good you know.

kathyn
captain of 1,000

Post by kathyn »

Hmmm. if I didn't know better, I would think our gov't is doing this on purpose. And won't it be quite a coincidence that some vaccine will magically show up that we'll all be required to take. Hmmmmm.

will
captain of 1,000

Post by will »

Why are they letting anyone from lyberia on the U.S. without quarantine? That was done on Elis island, why not now?

butterfly
captain of 1,000

Post by butterfly »

But why would the govt want to spread a disease on purpose to which they themselves have no protection from? What would keep them and their loved ones from contracting the disease/plague/virus more than anyone else? Is there any evidence that they could somehow be immune to Ebola or any other possible plague? We all share the same air. If the govt is supporting the spread of Ebola, how do they keep it from getting to themselves as well???

SmallFarm
captain of 1,000

Post by SmallFarm »

butterfly wrote:But why would the govt want to spread a disease on purpose to which they themselves have no protection from? What would keep them and their loved ones from contracting the disease/plague/virus more than anyone else? Is there any evidence that they could somehow be immune to Ebola or any other possible plague? We all share the same air. If the govt is supporting the spread of Ebola, how do they keep it from getting to themselves as well???
Ebola is spread through contact with body fluids.

abelchirino
captain of 100

Post by abelchirino »

SmallFarm wrote:
butterfly wrote:But why would the govt want to spread a disease on purpose to which they themselves have no protection from? What would keep them and their loved ones from contracting the disease/plague/virus more than anyone else? Is there any evidence that they could somehow be immune to Ebola or any other possible plague? We all share the same air. If the govt is supporting the spread of Ebola, how do they keep it from getting to themselves as well???
Ebola is heading towards airborne, if it hasn't already become airborne.

abelchirino
captain of 100

Post by abelchirino »

No the elites are not immune. They know they and their family members will get sick. This is a satanic plan. Isaiah speaks about it. The elites of this world have made a pact of immunity with Satan. Satan has promised them immunity from the judgments of man and of God. They actually believe that Satan can deliver on that promise but Isaiah says that they will get a big surprise when we all get judged.

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

...or maybe they'll use something like this:

http://silverlungs.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

...which is forbidden to be talked about by the rest of us.

shotx
captain of 50

Post by shotx »

As you can tell from my board name, I'm a resident of Texas, and live just a few minutes away from the hospital where they're reporting Ebola was discovered. The area around the hospital is a little like a movie scene right now. News cameras and extra security everywhere, helicopters circling overhead day and night. It's honestly a little surreal. It's a much more dramatic scene than what I think is coming across on TV.

There are some pretty disturbing whispers going around right now. I've had a conversation with a professional friend who is somewhat in the know. It sounds like the level of concern behind the curtains is about 100x higher than what they're portraying in public.

The patient arrived in Dallas via DFW Airport 11 days ago. They're reporting publicly that he wasn't considered contagious until a few days later, but in reality they are only *hoping* that he wasn't contagious. Apparently the CDC actually believes there's a chance he was. They haven't released any personal details on the patient, but my friend says there is some kind of communication barrier with him and his family. Because of that, the CDC isn't confident that they're getting completely accurate information on when symptoms started to show.

Also, he did not arrive in Dallas via a direct flight. There was at least one layover elsewhere in the United States. This has not been stated publicly yet. The CDC obviously knows where all of his contact points were, but they're refusing to say. My friend believes it was somewhere along the Atlantic seaboard, and quite likely New York City.

They're saying publicly that only a couple dozen people have been potentially exposed, and they're all identified and under quarantine/observation. But, in reality, there is fear that the number of exposures could be exponentially higher, especially if he was contagious during travel. If so, it will be virtually impossible to isolate the contagion, and it's already too late to stop this.

Because the incubation period is up to three weeks, the CDC is quietly bracing themselves for a sudden emergence of more cases between now and mid-October, potentially all over the country (because it spread through at least two airports), and likely even internationally, since the patient traveled through international gates and terminals. There is hoping/praying going on that they can stop it at patient zero, but - in spite of what they're saying in press conferences - there is extreme anxiety that the virus may be on the loose before we know it.

Since my friend has some expertise in this area, I asked him if there was real fear that the virus may soon be (or already be) airborne. Thankfully, he says that's not a big concern. I don't understand all the scientific details, but it doesn't appear as if that's a serious possibility with this virus right now.

But he did say to pay attention to all of the symptoms and prevention "tips" that are casually going out in the news media right now. He said if there was no serious concern that there were more infected, you wouldn't be seeing stuff like that. Hold onto your hats - and your sanitizer...

EDIT: One more detail I forgot to mention. My friend also explained that the timing of this is absolutely worst-case scenario. This is coming on right as we start to head into cold weather and flu season. He said that's when human immune system response is generally at its weakest and people spend much more time in enclosed spaces with closer physical contact. Apparently climate actually plays a big role in an outbreak, and it's significantly easier to deal with something like this during spring/summer months. Instead, we're facing a potential epidemic throughout virtually the entire cold/flu season. I was surprised by the level of concern he had about this. I didn't realize that's such a significant consideration, but according to him it is.
Last edited by shotx on October 1st, 2014, 9:57 am, edited 2 times in total.

dlbww
captain of 100

Post by dlbww »

Last edited by dlbww on September 26th, 2015, 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

Second case, related to first:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nati ... /16525649/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Interesting details about the ambulance drivers

SmallFarm
captain of 1,000

Post by SmallFarm »

abelchirino wrote:
SmallFarm wrote:
What do you think of this article:?
I tend to discount the MSM and the CDC about these sort of things too but the above article seems written by someone who knows what he is talking about and all the articles I find saying Ebola is airborne seem paranoid and uninformed. Truth and clarity is vital for preparation.

abelchirino
captain of 100

Post by abelchirino »

SmallFarm wrote:
abelchirino wrote:
SmallFarm wrote: Ebola is spread through contact with body fluids.
What do you think of this article:?
I tend to discount the MSM and the CDC about these sort of things too but the above article seems written by someone who knows what he is talking about and all the articles I find saying Ebola is airborne seem paranoid and uninformed. Truth and clarity is vital for preparation.
There was a case in which an Ebola strain, here in the United States, became airborne from monkey to monkey.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RU7OLGvpdqY#t=262

This is a link to a video from Paul Joseph Watson and another INFOWARS reporter talking about the possibility of the virus going airborne. At around the 4th minute they show an excerpt of another video in which it was reported that a strain of Ebola went airborne monkey-to-monkey (here in the United States).

http://www.infowars.com/cdc-concerned-a ... ola-virus/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-20341423" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

These two articles talk about the fact that another strain has gone airborne between species (monkeys-to-pigs).

There's no exact evidence that a strain that affects humans has gone airborne but there certainly seems to be a possibility. That possibility is enough to me to worry about it.

Jared E
captain of 50

Post by Jared E »

kgrigio wrote:When I heard the news today about the case in Dallas I had a very clear thought, or impression, or theory, that our attention will be turned to Ebola, we will all be wary, perhaps have "restrictions" placed on travel and gathering, either governmental or self imposed and that through this, ISIS will be able to more easily be slipped into the country.

I also wondered with the Ebola threat the elections will need to be postponed, for our own good you know.
Thank you for sharing this. My question is, with travel restrictions and therefore fewer people out and about, passing through airports and borders etc., how did you suspect it would be easier for ISIS to slip into the country? I would think that the civilian to authority ratio would be greatly lowered under those circumstances.

brianne541
captain of 100

Post by brianne541 »

iWriteStuff wrote:Second case, related to first:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nati ... /16525649/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Interesting details about the ambulance drivers
I feel bad for them… They didn't know. They were just trying to help :( My brother is a paramedic, so my heart goes out to these brave people.

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

I had a different take on it - infect border patrol agents, then swarm the border. Presto! Instant invasion.

Jared E
captain of 50

Post by Jared E »

iWriteStuff wrote:I had a different take on it - infect border patrol agents, then swarm the border. Presto! Instant invasion.
I see. Thank you. Personally, I don't believe that Ebola is one of "the" plagues, because it is so slow-moving. However, false flags are real and this virus *could* lay the groundwork for having just the right excuses in place.

gruden2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by gruden2.0 »

Or maybe Ebola is just a bunch of hype - all smoke and no fire. Something to get us all riled up and submissive to the next turn of the screw.

Not everything is real.

kgrigio
captain of 100

Post by kgrigio »

JaredE wrote:
kgrigio wrote:When I heard the news today about the case in Dallas I had a very clear thought, or impression, or theory, that our attention will be turned to Ebola, we will all be wary, perhaps have "restrictions" placed on travel and gathering, either governmental or self imposed and that through this, ISIS will be able to more easily be slipped into the country.

Thank you for sharing this. My question is, with travel restrictions and therefore fewer people out and about, passing through airports and borders etc., how did you suspect it would be easier for ISIS to slip into the country? I would think that the civilian to authority ratio would be greatly lowered under those circumstances.
I potentially see a situation where all our attention is focused on quarantine, no large gatherings, police and homeland doing everything to prevent the spread means much less attention to the border. Heck, they can't even police it now, but imagine the "smoke screen" of trying to contain the citizens and protect the citizens, allowing ISIS to slip in via the help or knowing blind eye of the government.

Just a thought I had. It may be all wet, but is would be a way to take attention off the border as we will be to concerned with containing the outbreak in our cities.

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

JaredE wrote:
iWriteStuff wrote:I had a different take on it - infect border patrol agents, then swarm the border. Presto! Instant invasion.
I see. Thank you. Personally, I don't believe that Ebola is one of "the" plagues, because it is so slow-moving. However, false flags are real and this virus *could* lay the groundwork for having just the right excuses in place.
Eh, plague is a plague is a plague. I asked my brother, a pathologist, about it today. He lives in Temple, TX and does autopsies as part of his job. He's kinda front lines to it in any case. Although some alternative medicine folks will disagree, he says there's not a 100% guaranteed cure for it. That adds to its potency and makes it especially dangerous. As it it being one of THE plagues, God only knows.

My main point is simply that biological warfare is real and could be used as a tool by any variety of motivated enemies. I get the impression most of our enemies envy our land and property, not so much our people. Them they could do without.

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

Here's confirmation of shotx's "layover in other U.S. airport" claim:

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government ... al-Airport

Well, folks, this is going to be an interesting winter. Oh, and don't forget Hawaii. Time to cancel those Christmas vacation plans and stay on the mainland!

Rose Garden
Don't ask . . .

Post by Rose Garden »

So does anyone here on this board know anyone who has Ebola? Does anyone know someone who knows someone with Ebola? Has anyone had any firsthand or even secondhand experience with Ebola at all? Hell, I'll settle for third or fourth hand.

I find it highly suspicious that a person could go to a city in Africa and feel certain that no cases of a certain illness were in the city he was staying in when he's in a country where the disease is most prevalent. I have seen so many scares about different diseases come and go that remain unsubstantiated by any proof I could get my hands on, that I'm more inclined to think someone is making the whole thing up than that I am in danger. Besides, I've seen evidence of the government lying again and again. They've kind of lost my trust.

Show me the proof, baby! Something that I can see myself. Then I'll believe. Otherwise, I'm so unafraid of Ebola, it's not even funny.

abelchirino
captain of 100

Post by abelchirino »

Jezebel wrote:So does anyone here on this board know anyone who has Ebola? Does anyone know someone who knows someone with Ebola? Has anyone had any firsthand or even secondhand experience with Ebola at all? Hell, I'll settle for third or fourth hand.

I find it highly suspicious that a person could go to a city in Africa and feel certain that no cases of a certain illness were in the city he was staying in when he's in a country where the disease is most prevalent. I have seen so many scares about different diseases come and go that remain unsubstantiated by any proof I could get my hands on, that I'm more inclined to think someone is making the whole thing up than that I am in danger. Besides, I've seen evidence of the government lying again and again. They've kind of lost my trust.

Show me the proof, baby! Something that I can see myself. Then I'll believe. Otherwise, I'm so unafraid of Ebola, it's not even funny.
It's a coworker of my wife. Well, he used to be a coworker. My wife is now assigned to his school. He did go to Africa and when he returned he didn't see any security measures taken. They were just letting everybody through with no inspection at all. I am only saying this, not to scare people, but, to inform everybody that if an outbreak occurs in the United States, that it wasn't an accident. I hope nothing happens and I definitely would not make something like this up. The coach told this to my wife around August or July (before the start of the school year).