gatekeepers in zion

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

gatekeepers in zion

Post by sushi_chef »

"....I found myself in front of one of the grandest buildings I had ever seen. The front was open to quite an extent, supported on immense columns or pillars, and about twelve steps to ascend to the open court. Altogether the building was magnificent and glorious.

I saw two persons standing by a desk upon which lay an open book they were looking at. As I raised my right foot to ascend the steps....One of them(Brother Parley P. Pratt) ran down the steps, took me by the right hand and led me up to the desk, then took me by the shoulders with both his hands, immediately facing the book. The other person still stood with the forefinger of his right hand nearly half way down the column of names, pointing to my name in full, FREDERICK WILLIAM HURST. Brother Pratt said: "Brother Hurst, we were looking over the list of the one hundred and forty-four thousand and had just got to your name when we saw you." I was so full of joy I was moved to tears. They talked to me for a short time, but what passed between us passed from me.

....He said: "Do you know these brethren you have been talking with?"

I replied: "I judge one to be Brother Pa P. Pratt.

He said: "Yes, and the other is John the Revelator". I then awoke.
"

http://joyceholt.4t.com/FWHurst/part35.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

so, hopefully we all be there(not for just 144000 but as residents in new zion....might notice seems that magnificent building isnt city creek center nor anywhere on the earth yet....)
:-B

SJR3t2
captain of 1,000

Re: gatekeepers in zion

Post by SJR3t2 »

sushi_chef wrote: September 14th, 2014, 7:31 pm "....I found myself in front of one of the grandest buildings I had ever seen. The front was open to quite an extent, supported on immense columns or pillars, and about twelve steps to ascend to the open court. Altogether the building was magnificent and glorious.

I saw two persons standing by a desk upon which lay an open book they were looking at. As I raised my right foot to ascend the steps....One of them(Brother Parley P. Pratt) ran down the steps, took me by the right hand and led me up to the desk, then took me by the shoulders with both his hands, immediately facing the book. The other person still stood with the forefinger of his right hand nearly half way down the column of names, pointing to my name in full, FREDERICK WILLIAM HURST. Brother Pratt said: "Brother Hurst, we were looking over the list of the one hundred and forty-four thousand and had just got to your name when we saw you." I was so full of joy I was moved to tears. They talked to me for a short time, but what passed between us passed from me.

....He said: "Do you know these brethren you have been talking with?"

I replied: "I judge one to be Brother Pa P. Pratt.

He said: "Yes, and the other is John the Revelator". I then awoke.
"

http://joyceholt.4t.com/FWHurst/part35.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

so, hopefully we all be there(not for just 144000 but as residents in new zion....might notice seems that magnificent building isnt city creek center nor anywhere on the earth yet....)
I tend to believe the 144,000 are alive when Christ comes.

sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

Post by sushi_chef »

but, isnt that some quote of joseph saying calling of 144000 had started already??

SJR3t2
captain of 1,000

Post by SJR3t2 »

sushi_chef wrote: May 9th, 2017, 10:31 am but, isnt that some quote of joseph saying calling of 144000 had started already??
Not that I am aware of, but I am not an expert with this subject. So take what I said with a gain of salt.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

sushi_chef wrote: May 9th, 2017, 10:31 am but, isnt that some quote of joseph saying calling of 144000 had started already??
FWIW - “I attended prayer-meeting with the quorum in the assembly room, and made some remarks respecting the hundred and forty-four thousand mentioned by John the Revelator, showing that the selection of persons to form that number had already commenced.” (HC, J SMITH 6:196)