2015 Harbinger

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
moving2zion
captain of 100

2015 Harbinger

Post by moving2zion »

OK so to crack the 3000 mark I have been thinking about the upcoming 2015 year.

I know several on hear have read the book "The Harbinger". My understanding is that the Jewish Rabbi that wrote this book has put out a couple of lectures on it. I read it a year and a half back (maybe 2). What I have been pondering is what it supposed to happen in 2015?
2001, war and economic crash, 2008 more economic crash (It hit my family pretty hard). What should we be watching for in 2015? We moved so my book is all boxed up. I probably won't get it unpacked for several months, so I don't have my refference materials at hand- I usually write all of my notes in the margins or empty back pages of the books I read. I have perused Avraham Giliadis online postings and read over Isaiah, but I just keep pulling a blank. Just looking for people's insites as I plan out the next year.

Edited to remove my Utahese.

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: 2015 Harbinger

Post by Original_Intent »

He said whenever the Lord pronounces three woes upon a people, the first two are warnings, the third is destruction.

The premise then is that the economic downturns of 2001 and 2008 were warnings, Sept of 2015 should therefore be complete destruction of the financial system.

My thoughts on this is the whore of Babylon is going to be destroyed. I think not just the dollar, but the entire global Babylonian monetary system. I also think this will coincide with the beginning of the GAS prophecy.

AGStacker
captain of 1,000

Post by AGStacker »

September 2015 wont be a complete destruction but the beginnings.

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

AGStacker wrote:September 2015 wont be a complete destruction but the beginnings.
I agree that a lot of signs are pointing at 2015 to be very interesting. Even a lot of financial analysts expect it to be pretty gruesome towards the latter half of the year.

My question is this: haven't there been a lot of such predictions, including signs of destruction etc? I'm getting prepared, sure, but what makes this time so much different than the other setups to destruction in the past? Why is this one the one that marks the beginning of the end?

Tribunal
captain of 1,000

Post by Tribunal »

Okay, how many thought that 2014 was going to be the year the world was destroyed? I could have sworn the world was supposed to be destroyed this year. Why are we putting it back to 2015? What are we going to do when the world isn't destroyed next year? Claim it was supposed to be 2016 all along?

Instead of putting a deadline on the world, why not prepare today and live for tomorrow?

AGStacker
captain of 1,000

Post by AGStacker »

From 1998:

AGStacker
captain of 1,000

Post by AGStacker »

Next September, 2015.75, it will 2008 all over again but perhaps worse.

Robert Sinclair
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robert Sinclair »

September 28th 2015 the Super Harvest moon turning to blood during the Highest Holy Days of the Jews as never before and never again after is supposed to be a warning.

Get ready for something big to happen soon. :)

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Tribunal wrote:Okay, how many thought that 2014 was going to be the year the world was destroyed? I could have sworn the world was supposed to be destroyed this year. Why are we putting it back to 2015? What are we going to do when the world isn't destroyed next year? Claim it was supposed to be 2016 all along?

Instead of putting a deadline on the world, why not prepare today and live for tomorrow?
I think if you go back through my history, and many others, many people have been indicating 2015.75 for a very long time. In fact, I'd like to see one post that supports this straw man you seem to want to knock down.

Robert Sinclair
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robert Sinclair »

How close is September 28th of 2015 to 2015.75?

wingingit
captain of 10

Post by wingingit »

2015.75 is roughly 6pm on sept 30th 2015

North_Star
captain of 100

Post by North_Star »

I believe 28 Sept 2015 is the 271st day of the year 2015....if I added the days correctly.

271/365 = 0.742

two days later

273/365 = 0.747

Benjamin Harrison
captain of 100

Post by Benjamin Harrison »

We've been seeing a lot of beginnings of ends these past few years. Not refuting anything here, just saying a lot of the pieces of the chessboard are moving for the final strike. The financial turmoil is only one.

moving2zion
captain of 100

Post by moving2zion »

Isn't the third portion of the Harbinger that war & destruction come upon a wicked Israel.
I seem to recall from what I read the book it discussed the Lord allowing and invading army to temporarily come into Israel to cleanse her of the groves and obaminations in high places.

Benjamin Harrison
captain of 100

Post by Benjamin Harrison »

"Obamanations"?????? ;)

Reggie
captain of 100

Post by Reggie »

I am just finishing up The Harbinger. Just thought I would throw in some interesting dates:

September 24, 2014 - (1 Tishrei) First day of this shemittah. Financial stuff starts happening worldwide (did the last two shemittahs.)

September 13, 2015 - (29 of Elul) Last day of this shemittah. (9/11/01 happened here and Stock market crash of 2008.); Feast of Trumpets; Partial Eclipse :ymdevil: @-)

September 23 2015 - Yom Kippur

September 28 2015 - Sukkot; Blood Moon

8 October 2014 Sukkot Blood Moon.

20 March 2015 (29 Adar/1 Nisan) Total Eclipse

4 April 2015- Passover; Blood Moon.

All I can say is, Get ready people. I think we're in for a bumpy ride. :-$

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

Reggie wrote:I am just finishing up The Harbinger. Just thought I would throw in some interesting dates:

September 24, 2014 - (1 Tishrei) First day of this shemittah. Financial stuff starts happening worldwide (did the last two shemittahs.)

September 13, 2015 - (29 of Elul) Last day of this shemittah. (9/11/01 happened here and Stock market crash of 2008.); Feast of Trumpets; Partial Eclipse :ymdevil: @-)

September 23 2015 - Yom Kippur

September 28 2015 - Sukkot; Blood Moon

8 October 2014 Sukkot Blood Moon.

20 March 2015 (29 Adar/1 Nisan) Total Eclipse

4 April 2015- Passover; Blood Moon.

All I can say is, Get ready people. I think we're in for a bumpy ride. :-$
Next week, huh? Well that's a bit scary. I watch the market all day long, so you can bet I'll have my ear to the ground.

Care to add any more of a review? I've heard good things about the book but haven't had a chance to read it yet.

laronius
captain of 100

Post by laronius »

The book is mostly a long story with a few nuggets. IMO doing research on your own is a better use of time.

laronius
captain of 100

Post by laronius »

The way I see it, if hearing something major is going to happen a year from now changes what you do today, odds are you weren't doing what you were supposed to be doing anyways. Act as though things will happen when you don't expect it and you'll be alright when they do.

wompus
captain of 100

Post by wompus »

Original_Intent wrote:He said whenever the Lord pronounces three woes upon a people, the first two are warnings, the third is destruction.

The premise then is that the economic downturns of 2001 and 2008 were warnings, Sept of 2015 should therefore be complete destruction of the financial system.

My thoughts on this is the whore of Babylon is going to be destroyed. I think not just the dollar, but the entire global Babylonian monetary system. I also think this will coincide with the beginning of the GAS prophecy.
And to think... perhaps the church 'dumping' money into projects like City Creek and others is actually inspired... because if money is worthless in the next year, what good is church saving it... wow, they are really inspired!

durangout
captain of 1,000

Post by durangout »

laronius wrote:The book is mostly a long story with a few nuggets. IMO doing research on your own is a better use of time.
Agreed. There was really about 3 pages worth of material there.

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

wompus wrote:
Original_Intent wrote:He said whenever the Lord pronounces three woes upon a people, the first two are warnings, the third is destruction.

And to think... perhaps the church 'dumping' money into projects like City Creek and others is actually inspired... because if money is worthless in the next year, what good is church saving it... wow, they are really inspired!
The beauty of agency is that you can view facts in any way you wish to reach the already arrived at conclusion. Robert Sinclair would tell you that helping members get out of debt, and owning a property and a deed would be not only wise, but scriptural.

I'm not saying you are wrong, and indeed CCM may be inspired. Not my stewardship. But there are some that if the church leadership told them to piss up a rope, they would find a way to interpret that as inspired. Joseph Smith and others warned against slavishly following any men without seeking your own confirming revelation.

Again, not saying that is you, but some of your posts, whether they are trolling or sincere I cannot tell, indicates that mindset.

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

durangout wrote:
laronius wrote:The book is mostly a long story with a few nuggets. IMO doing research on your own is a better use of time.
Agreed. There was really about 3 pages worth of material there.
Can I ask for a quick point by point synopsis then? Not that I'm a lazy reader, I'm just chowing through too many books right now to add another to the pile.

laronius
captain of 100

Post by laronius »

If I remember it right it is largely based on 9/11, where a giant beam from one of the buildings pushed over a giant sycamore tree next to a church where some of our founding fathers had pretty much dedicated this country to God. Afterwards they planted a cedar tree in its place. There are scriptures in the old testament talking about the sycamores in Israel falling over during a destruction and instead of the people humbling themselves before God they simply said they would plant cedar trees and rebuild bigger and better than ever. Following 9/11 multiple politicians quoted these scriptures as a rallying call to the nation not realizing that they represented a voice of defiance towards God. This was the first harbinger or warning from God. There are other things associated with it as well that are considered harbingers. Its actually interesting stuff but way too drawn out in the book.

Reggie
captain of 100

Post by Reggie »

iWriteStuff wrote:
AGStacker wrote:September 2015 wont be a complete destruction but the beginnings.
I agree that a lot of signs are pointing at 2015 to be very interesting. Even a lot of financial analysts expect it to be pretty gruesome towards the latter half of the year.

My question is this: haven't there been a lot of such predictions, including signs of destruction etc? I'm getting prepared, sure, but what makes this time so much different than the other setups to destruction in the past? Why is this one the one that marks the beginning of the end?
What feels very different about this time vs. all the other times to me is:
1) All of this Blood Moon stuff falling on very important Jewish Holidays.
2) The world stage has all of the players poised to do something crazy; ie., Russia, Iran, Pakistan, Syria, Egypt, Liberia, European Union, Ukraine, Israel, Palestine, and of course Obama land. =p~
3) The Federal Reserve has that new leader says she will raise interest rates next year.
4) The big push to replace the dollar as the reserve currency. I don't know how likely this is; but, I've never felt the dollar so threatened. GWBush went into Iraq to stop Hussein from trading oil in Euros. If some country did this today, there would be no stopping them. We are too broke to go to war over it.
5) That Harbinger Book is quite chilling about the symbolic warnings from God. This business of the third Shemittah beginning next week and ending on 13 September 2015 and feast of tabernacles along with all the blood moons through the year on passover, etc. is spooky. Scripture by the way is Isaiah 9:10.
6) All we need is one big fat earthquake hit the good ole USA. Been prophesied... just waiting. Next year would be as good a time as any to further set the stage for the rest of the prophecy.
7) Of there will be a "Greek" in the oval office and between Nov and Jan of that year as he's going out; BAM! @-) :-ss

I'd say that pretty much sums things up the way I see it. :ymcowboy: