Any 9/11/2014 predictions?

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Any 9/11/2014 predictions?

Post by iWriteStuff »

Call it paranoia, but I just moved the majority of my retirement funds into cash and bonds. Something about tomorrow's ominous date has me a bit worried. I'm not sure if it's just a sense of paranoia, but I've spoken with others who feel as though tomorrow might not be a terrific day regarding world events or domestic acts of "man-made disasters" (thank you, Obama, for that worthless piece of Muslim aggression apology).

Has anyone else felt that or am I singular in my premonition?

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Re: Any 9/11/2014 predictions?

Post by iWriteStuff »

Oh, I dunno. I seem to remember a certain embassy in Libya being destroyed and an ambassador being killed about two years ago on 9/11. Didn't seem like a coincidence to me then, either.

Nowadays we've got a compromised border with ISIS members crossing with help from the Mexican Cartels, our president announcing more military action against ISIS in Iraq and Syria, and our secretary of state ominously telling folks we could go back there full military style if something "dramatic" happens:

http://www.miamiherald.com/2014/09/10/4 ... eploy.html

Just kinda feels like a set up. Maybe false flag terrorism followed by another military tour of duty to eliminate said terrorists?

I dunno. Like I said, the paranoia sometimes runs deep over here. :ymparty:

idahommie
captain of 100

Post by idahommie »

iWriteStuff wrote:Call it paranoia, but I just moved the majority of my retirement funds into cash and bonds. Something about tomorrow's ominous date has me a bit worried. I'm not sure if it's just a sense of paranoia, but I've spoken with others who feel as though tomorrow might not be a terrific day regarding world events or domestic acts of "man-made disasters" (thank you, Obama, for that worthless piece of Muslim aggression apology).

With the market in a low this week you might regret that if you have any significant assets. Unless you moved your "retirement funds" into precious metals(that are in your possession it won't really matter if we have some financial collapse anyways........
False flags eh? You must be a 911 "Truth'er" (can I say that and not get a warning?).
My wife and a handful of friends were at the pentagon when the plane hit. One friend died. One friend saw the plane hit, and yes, his statement along with many others are a matter of record. I am saddened by those whom believe 911 was a staged event by our government. Many can make the case that we may have instigated the events of 911(over the course of the last 40+years) but to believe anything else requires an active imagination.

I'm still amazed at this forum, where you can openly deny Thomas S Monson is a Prophet of God, which should be an insult to any person of the Church, but you can't talk bad of 911 Truthers or Denver Snuffer the False Prophet? When did Apostasy become equal to freedom?

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

idahommie wrote:With the market in a low this week you might regret that if you have any significant assets. Unless you moved your "retirement funds" into precious metals(that are in your possession it won't really matter if we have some financial collapse anyways........
False flags eh? You must be a 911 "Truth'er" (can I say that and not get a warning?).
My wife and a handful of friends were at the pentagon when the plane hit. One friend died. One friend saw the plane hit, and yes, his statement along with many others are a matter of record. I am saddened by those whom believe 911 was a staged event by our government. Many can make the case that we may have instigated the events of 911(over the course of the last 40+years) but to believe anything else requires an active imagination.
I'm still amazed at this forum, where you can openly deny Thomas S Monson is a Prophet of God, which should be an insult to any person of the Church, but you can't talk bad of 911 Truthers or Denver Snuffer the False Prophet? When did Apostasy become equal to freedom?
Not a truther, sorry. Also don't believe in Denver Snuffer. Earlier this year I made a 20% ROI on silver when I bought it at a low. Currently, I believe cash is a bit safer. There are a lot of financial experts out there saying the same. Not sure how closely you follow the market, but I'm very active in trading, a licensed Series 6 and 63 Securities holder, and study economics and monetary policy for fun. I didn't make the above statements out of ignorance or fear. I've learned to be cautious, that's all. I harvested a healthy profit off of the funds I liquidated today, and plan on holding them until I spot another opportunity to jump in at an entry point that offers healthy room to grow.

One thing you will notice about active traders is that they follow the news VERY closely. Sanctions on Russia? Watch emerging market holdings plummet by up to 2%. Rising interest rates on the horizon? Watch bonds and preferred stock holdings take it in the shorts. The biggest market mover, though, is easily acts of terrorism. The market can plummet 1-3% in minutes, erasing any gains you've made over the last several months. That's why I keep my finger on the pulse.

Anyway, that's got nothing to do with my original post. And I'm pretty sure caution isn't a sign of apostacy.

kathyn
captain of 1,000

Post by kathyn »

I'm hoping that nothing dreadful happens tomorrow, but just in case, I took some cash out of the bank today. I think there's a great possibility of some "incidents", but hopefully, nothing major major happens. (My grandson is just at the start of his mission.)

Army Of Truth
captain of 1,000

Post by Army Of Truth »

idahommie wrote:
iWriteStuff wrote:Call it paranoia, but I just moved the majority of my retirement funds into cash and bonds. Something about tomorrow's ominous date has me a bit worried. I'm not sure if it's just a sense of paranoia, but I've spoken with others who feel as though tomorrow might not be a terrific day regarding world events or domestic acts of "man-made disasters" (thank you, Obama, for that worthless piece of Muslim aggression apology).

With the market in a low this week you might regret that if you have any significant assets. Unless you moved your "retirement funds" into precious metals(that are in your possession it won't really matter if we have some financial collapse anyways........
You must have missed my post:

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=35434" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

and Yes, I'm a 9/11 'Truther', an LDS 'Truther', a JFK 'Truther', a Constitution 'Truther', a Book of Mormon 'Truther', etc. because I believe in the TRUTH in all things, no matter where the truth leads to. ;)

As per this OP, if something happens, you can bet they will blame ISIS.

caddis
captain of 1,000

Post by caddis »

sen6b wrote:For several months now the only reason we have cash in the bank is to transfer our house payment. As soon as my husband's checks are deposited we immediately withdrawal and keep it at home. We've also been buying up silver.

Seeing how you advertise your face to the world that's probably not a wise statement to make on the WWW.

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

caddis wrote:
sen6b wrote:For several months now the only reason we have cash in the bank is to transfer our house payment. As soon as my husband's checks are deposited we immediately withdrawal and keep it at home. We've also been buying up silver.

Seeing how you advertise your face to the world that's probably not a wise statement to make on the WWW.
Just add the caveat, "And we shoot all intruders".

There, problem solved.

kathyn
captain of 1,000

Post by kathyn »

There, problem solved.
Or "I'm a sniper and my husband is a SEAL, our dog is a Doberman and our son has a black belt in Karate".

Bananikka
captain of 100

Post by Bananikka »

. wrote:
Not a truther, sorry.
Wow, what has become of soceity when one who embraces and dares to speak truth is looked down upon??? I LOVE truth and think the term truther is a backwards compliment. One that is meant to insult but actually is an incredibly strong compliment. Sort of like Oh you're one of those looney Christians who believe in that fairy tale of a book and that silly fake god?
YES I MOST CERTAINLY AM AND DO. And truth is the whole point of the gospel, last time I checked!

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

Bananikka wrote:
. wrote:
Not a truther, sorry.
Wow, what has become of soceity when one who embraces and dares to speak truth is looked down upon??? I LOVE truth and think the term truther is a backwards compliment. One that is meant to insult but actually is an incredibly strong compliment. Sort of like Oh you're one of those looney Christians who believe in that fairy tale of a book and that silly fake god?
YES I MOST CERTAINLY AM AND DO. And truth is the whole point of the gospel, last time I checked!
huh? Maybe someone should define "truther" then. My understanding of the term is that it defines someone who believes the govt shot missiles into the twin towers and the pentagon and that any other theory is bunk and you're being manipulated by the MSM or brainwashed by the govt if you believe it wasn't a cover up. In that sense, I'm not a "truther".

But am I open to accepting differing opinions or theories as to what happen on 9/11/2001? Absolutely. But I don't claim to have an absolute knowledge as to what happened that day, nor do I think the full and true story will be known until long after we're all dead.

Does that mean I reject all "truth" and think the Bible is a fairytale? Uh, no. I think you took my denial a lot further than it was intended.

moving2zion
captain of 100

Post by moving2zion »

Lets get the posts back to what the question is- what could happen tomorrow-

What I see as a possibility of what could happen tomorrow.
Just a chance, but you never know-

ISIS as well funded as it is pays off drug cartels and gangs south of the border to move items into the US (This part would have started about a week ago). These items are turned over to muslim extremists inside the US. These individuals up to this point would not have had any equipment on them lest they be investigated. That way they would be perceived as 'clean and non threatening'. Thus not on any watch lists.

Several individuals would move out to predetermined locations that cannot be guarded at all times. Key bridges, power grid nodes, chemical depots, dams upstream from major metropolitan areas. Even if security agents were able to interdict 10-20 teams of extremists, the word having gone out that it is time to execute only having been a week ago would not allow us to assemble sufficient personnel to track down the 200 plus extremists that would be on the road moving to various targets.

Once they had achieved their objective on the 11th you would see two responses, one from the federal government attempting to lock down society, the 2nd would be from the additional extremists waiting in the wings that would be recruited over to participate in counter US activities. The uptic in gradual attacks would carry into the new year and you would see the economic collapse occur late fall after the FED raises interest rates and further devalues the dollar. The Chinese would become further enraged as their holdings would be devalued. The official response would be to the effect that the collapse was caused by tea party related groups, their would be no mention of the muslim extremists or the balooning debt payments to China.

Of course while this is going on Russia is quietly moving in to influence 2 or 3 more countries and we would stand by helplessly because our policy is to be equal with the world and on par with every one else rather than live by carpe diem and set ourselves apart from the rest.

wompus
captain of 100

Post by wompus »

I would recommend long term food supplies... they'll be worth more than silver... also change... like coins will be really valuable as its a favorite for trade...

wompus
captain of 100

Post by wompus »

As far as tomorrow, I work for a living unlike some people here, so I'll be getting up, working out, reading scriptures with the kiddos, drinking my morning chocolate milk recovery drink, going to work, work my butt off, come home, kiss the wifey, eat diner, play with the kids, put kids to bed, have a few mins spare time... but prob not posting much online anymore as I need to stop wasting time here... then hit the sack...

kathyn
captain of 1,000

Post by kathyn »

by moving2zion » Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:39 pm

Lets get the posts back to what the question is- what could happen tomorrow-

ISIS as well funded as it is pays off drug cartels and gangs south of the border to move items into the US (This part would have started about a week ago). These items are turned over to muslim extremists inside the US. These individuals up to this point would not have had any equipment on them lest they be investigated. That way they would be perceived as 'clean and non threatening'. Thus not on any watch lists.

Several individuals would move out to predetermined locations that cannot be guarded at all times. Key bridges, power grid nodes, chemical depots, dams upstream from major metropolitan areas. Even if security agents were able to interdict 10-20 teams of extremists, the word having gone out that it is time to execute only having been a week ago would not allow us to assemble sufficient personnel to track down the 200 plus extremists that would be on the road moving to various targets.

Once they had achieved their objective on the 11th you would see two responses, one from the federal government attempting to lock down society, the 2nd would be from the additional extremists waiting in the wings that would be recruited over to participate in counter US activities. The uptic in gradual attacks would carry into the new year and you would see the economic collapse occur late fall after the FED raises interest rates and further devalues the dollar. The Chinese would become further enraged as their holdings would be devalued. The official response would be to the effect that the collapse was caused by tea party related groups, their would be no mention of the muslim extremists or the balooning debt payments to China.

Of course while this is going on Russia is quietly moving in to influence 2 or 3 more countries and we would stand by helplessly because our policy is to be equal with the world and on par with every one else rather than live by carpe diem and set ourselves apart from the rest.

Survive & Thrive

Doggone it, moving2zion, you make too much sense. (I think I'll stick close to home tomorrow. I kind of wish I hadn't got rid of cable quite so soon...could be an interesting new period the next few months.)
Last edited by kathyn on September 10th, 2014, 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jonah4:4
captain of 50

Post by jonah4:4 »

moving2zion wrote:Lets get the posts back to what the question is- what could happen tomorrow-

Or the sun could come out and it could be a beautiful day.......

Dang, here I am drinking this water, and my glass is half full.

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

sen6b wrote:
iWriteStuff wrote:

There, problem solved.
We do!! I have my own custom purple sawed off shot gun. And I'm proud to say I'm a dead eye with any gun. But you can't miss with the sawed off. ;)

And how is somebody going to find me with my picture? Plus even if someone did find me and somehow made it past me, they'd never in a million years find it. Ever.
I'm guessing it's hidden next to the Sword of Laban?

Actually, that's not a bad name for a pump shotgun...

caddis
captain of 1,000

Post by caddis »

We do!! I have my own custom purple sawed off shot gun. And I'm proud to say I'm a dead eye with any gun. But you can't miss with the sawed off. ;)

And how is somebody going to find me with my picture? Plus even if someone did find me and somehow made it past me, they'd never in a million years find it. Ever.
Right....because people in Clinton, UT could never possibly recognize you and follow you home. And obviously, Annie Oakley, there's no possible way they could get the jump on you and make you talk. #-o

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

New prediction: the news media will spend the entire day talking about how great the iPhone 6 and the Apple Watch will be when they finally hit stores. Your kids will want them and automatically assume you are made of money and agree with their need to violate their own privacy. Wall Street will continue to be greedy, more phones will be mysteriously hacked and the contents flaunted on the internet, and Obama will find ISIS sleeping in the Lincoln bedroom of the White House.

Meanwhile, Congress will vote to send arms to Syria, who then sends them to ISIS, who then send them to Mexico, where they somehow make it across the border and end up in the hands of peaceful protestors in Ferguson, MO.

Did I miss anything?

LDSguy
captain of 100

Post by LDSguy »

I predict that my son's t-ball team will clobber their opponent on 9/11.

LDSguy
captain of 100

Post by LDSguy »

iWriteStuff wrote:New prediction: the news media will spend the entire day talking about how great the iPhone 6 and the Apple Watch will be when they finally hit stores. Your kids will want them and automatically assume you are made of money and agree with their need to violate their own privacy. Wall Street will continue to be greedy, more phones will be mysteriously hacked and the contents flaunted on the internet, and Obama will find ISIS sleeping in the Lincoln bedroom of the White House.

Meanwhile, Congress will vote to send arms to Syria, who then sends them to ISIS, who then send them to Mexico, where they somehow make it across the border and end up in the hands of peaceful protestors in Ferguson, MO.

Did I miss anything?
yep that's the ticket! The only thing you forgot is that the government will vehemently deny they sent arm to Syria, who sent them to ISIS who sent them to Mexico. And the media won't investigate.

Bananikka
captain of 100

Post by Bananikka »

iWriteStuff wrote:
Bananikka wrote:
. wrote:
Not a truther, sorry.
huh? Maybe someone should define "truther" then. My understanding of the term is that it defines someone who believes the govt shot missiles into the twin towers and the pentagon and that any other theory is bunk and you're being manipulated by the MSM or brainwashed by the govt if you believe it wasn't a cover up. In that sense, I'm not a "truther".

But am I open to accepting differing opinions or theories as to what happen on 9/11/2001? Absolutely. But I don't claim to have an absolute knowledge as to what happened that day, nor do I think the full and true story will be known until long after we're all dead.

Does that mean I reject all "truth" and think the Bible is a fairytale? Uh, no. I think you took my denial a lot further than it was intended.
If those ideas you listed above are truth then yes people who espouse them are and ought to be seen as truthers. Have you really done your homework here? Or are you in denial abt modern day gadiantons?

Bananikka
captain of 100

Post by Bananikka »

Not trying to cause contention! And Ido agree that there are many things we won't fully understand until we are on the other side.

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

Bananikka wrote:
iWriteStuff wrote:
Bananikka wrote:Wow, what has become of soceity when one who embraces and dares to speak truth is looked down upon??? I LOVE truth and think the term truther is a backwards compliment. One that is meant to insult but actually is an incredibly strong compliment. Sort of like Oh you're one of those looney Christians who believe in that fairy tale of a book and that silly fake god?

If those ideas you listed above are truth then yes people who espouse them are and ought to be seen as truthers. Have you really done your homework here? Or are you in denial abt modern day gadiantons?
I've read up on 9/11 and I do believe there were Gadiantons involved at all levels of the operation. I don't espouse one single theory because I don't believe any one of them is 100% right. There are elements from all of them. There were terrorists involved, but that's not the whole story. Truth is, I just don't know the whole story and I doubt anyone does.

iWitness
captain of 100

Post by iWitness »

Big news Sept 9th-----> https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=k3UAwmp_04k" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Next day, Sept. 10th-----> https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hGDXX-QMa1Y" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Ben's analysis of the two solar flares released in earth facing direction just a day apart-----> https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nWhvOpJBXZA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Today's video-----> https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fXZTwXt19wU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

God be with us,

Katie