Looking for a quote about a sign of the times.

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Dragon
captain of 10

Looking for a quote about a sign of the times.

Post by Dragon »

In my studies I came across a quote, though I can't say who said it. It basically described the period of time after WWIII. It said the U.S. would return to the principles of freedom and therefore experience prosperity for a time while the rest of the world would continue to fight, so that to them WWIII would not actually end, but linger on until it is once more whipped into a frenzy called WWIV. Any ideas where to look for this quote?

Dragon

SempiternalHarbinger
captain of 1,000

Re: Looking for a quote about a sign of the times.

Post by SempiternalHarbinger »

Dragon wrote:In my studies I came across a quote, though I can't say who said it. It basically described the period of time after WWIII. It said the U.S. would return to the principles of freedom and therefore experience prosperity for a time while the rest of the world would continue to fight, so that to them WWIII would not actually end, but linger on until it is once more whipped into a frenzy called WWIV. Any ideas where to look for this quote?

Dragon
Not sure what quote you referring to but it sounds like a Cleon Skousen quote. He talks about a cleansing of America from some catastrophe that would isolate America from the world. Keep all enemies away while the Survivors would return to principals of Freedom and the righteous gather to Zion. In the meantime the world is in chaos, and the 144,000 are sent out to bring in the elect before the final burning.

shestalou
captain of 100

Post by shestalou »

D&C 45 24-38 sounds alot like what your looking for Dragon! :)

friendsofthe
captain of 1,000

Post by friendsofthe »

WWIII = Part of the cleansing of America leading up to Christ coming to A.O.A.

WWIV = Battle of Armageddon when Christ comes to the Jews.

Dragon
captain of 10

Post by Dragon »

Actually, WWIII is when Russia and China invade the U.S. and the Mormons save the Constitution for the first time.
WWIV is when the plague is released, killing 1/3 rd of mankind in a short period of time and cleansing the land East of the Mississippi.
The battle when Christ returns to the Jews has many other battle prophesied between WWiV and that day.
But I think I may have found it listed under the Spirit of Speculation when the Saints in Salt Lake will be swept up in a boom (possibly the next roaring 20's) and go into debt to get their businesses started. Then when the next collapse comes, they are in bondage because of their debt.

Dragon

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Wonder what's updated?