Breaking News - Does ISON Have A Little Brother?

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Bgood
captain of 1,000

Re: Breaking News - Does ISON Have A Little Brother?

Post by Bgood »

=))
Last edited by Bgood on December 16th, 2013, 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bgood
captain of 1,000

Post by Bgood »

BPEarthWatch

Last edited by Bgood on December 16th, 2013, 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

firefly
captain of 100

Post by firefly »

A cloud of debris left behind by Comet ISON was still visible in the night sky on December 6, 2013, as seen from Fairhaven near Lorne, Victoria.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/image/514238 ... 40x627.jpg

Look at how visible that is.
What ever this debris is made of we are going to pass through it in January.

Valiance
captain of 100

Post by Valiance »

Bgood wrote:BPEarthWatch has just issued his ISON Update where he explains he has been waiting for a solar flare to come across ISON and he says other reports that ISON could be on fire isn’t exactly accurate, but the solar flare is highlighting ISON’s meteor storm.
There is no oxygen or any gas in space - how can a comet 'be on fire'?

Valiance
captain of 100

Post by Valiance »

Bgood wrote:As an amateur astronomer I watched the NASA live footage of Ison on the 28th, but like many other people I clocked straight away that the images they were showing of the sun was stillls. I have also been questioning the lack of high quality images of Ison. There is definitely something that NASA is covering up.Comet ISON is the size of 20 Moons! NASA had previously stated that ISON’s coma would appear to be the size of 10 full moons. is this another sign that NASA isn’t quite clear what is going on with ISON
That would be a comet 7 times bigger than the earth... if that were the case, it wouldn't be a comet but rather a BIG planet!

Bgood
captain of 1,000

Post by Bgood »

[ :ymparty:
Last edited by Bgood on December 16th, 2013, 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Valiance
captain of 100

Post by Valiance »

Bgood wrote:
Valiance wrote:
Bgood wrote:As an amateur astronomer I watched the NASA live footage of Ison on the 28th, but like many other people I clocked straight away that the images they were showing of the sun was stillls. I have also been questioning the lack of high quality images of Ison. There is definitely something that NASA is covering up.Comet ISON is the size of 20 Moons! NASA had previously stated that ISON’s coma would appear to be the size of 10 full moons. is this another sign that NASA isn’t quite clear what is going on with ISON
That would be a comet 7 times bigger than the earth... if that were the case, it wouldn't be a comet but rather a BIG planet!

The "Grand Sign" of the Last Days
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaMkla0L ... 10E81A5765" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I am currently studying signs of the Second Coming in my personal gospel study so I read with interest chapter 21 in the book, "The Second Coming and the Millenium." I noted in particular one of my favorite quotes from the prophet on this subject as recorded by Willard Richards in the History of the Church, 5:337. It was taken from a discourse delivered by Joseph Smith on 6 April 1843 in Nauvoo Illinois. It can be found on page 252-253 in the current course of study:

"There will be wars and rumors of wars, signs in the heavens above and on the earth beneath, the sun turned into darkness and the moon to blood, earthquakes in divers places, the seas heaving themselves beyond their bounds; then will appear one grand sign of the Son of Man in heaven. But what will the world do? They will say it is a planet, a comet, etc. But the Son of Man will come as the sign of the coming of the Son of Man, which will be as the light of the morning cometh out of the east [see Joseph Smith - Matthew 1:26]."

I have taken a particular interest in Joseph's description of the one grand sign, the one that everyone in the world will see. He said that the world will say that it is a planet or a comet. Why will the people of the world describe it as a planet or a comet unless that is what it will look like? I think we can surmise from Joseph's comment that the great sign of the Second Coming of the Lord is indeed a planet that comes very close to the earth in the last days.
I just think it is interesting and something to think about. What do you think is the sign of the coming of the Lord? Will it be a planet ?
Hi Bgood. I've been aware of this prophecy of Joseph's for a long time. I've been reading up and studying about the whole Planet X/Nibiru/Destroyer/Hercobulus/Nemesis, etc. (those are all names attributed to it) and the notion that a brown dwarf star is on a 3,600 elliptical orbit around our sun and that it has been approximately that long since its last passing through our solar system. Many Biblical scholars who support or believe in this celestial object wreaking havoc in our solar system every 3,600 years attribute many of the plagues and natural disasters in Egypt during the time of Pharoah and to other civilizations to this object since its passing close to earth would cause much, if not all of the calamities described in scripture during these incidents. I don't know if I buy into it though because a planet on a 3,600 elliptical orbit around our sun would have caused massive perturbations with other planets and their orbits which there is no evidence of. But Joseph seemed quite sure about a rogue planet that would come perilously close to the earth as a final sign of Christ's imminent return, so who knows? I do think, based on observational and photographic evidence, however, that ISON is NOT a planet... it is merely a comet and only about 4-5 miles in diameter and so there is no confusion or controversy about it being a planet OR a comet. What I am hoping for is a spectacular meteor shower in early January since it has broken up and is disintegrating thanks to its encounter with the sun and it will pass in front of earth's orbit on its way out of the solar system potentially leaving a HUGE debris trail in its wake. Exciting times for sure!

Bgood
captain of 1,000

Post by Bgood »

[
Last edited by Bgood on December 16th, 2013, 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bgood
captain of 1,000

Post by Bgood »

According
Last edited by Bgood on December 16th, 2013, 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SamFisher
captain of 100

Post by SamFisher »

Based on the size of ISON's glare and spread, relative to the Sun when it looped around, ISON has to be massive. The size of Mercury, perhaps. We can't say exactly, but if something were a mere two or three miles wide, it could not have been so big in relation to the sun.

http://www.relfe.com/07/solar_system_su ... _size.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Bgood
captain of 1,000

Post by Bgood »

[quote="SamFisher"]Based on the ?
Last edited by Bgood on December 16th, 2013, 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bgood
captain of 1,000

Post by Bgood »

@-)
Last edited by Bgood on December 16th, 2013, 8:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

a_member
captain of 100

Post by a_member »

One good source for current thinking on ISON: http://www.isoncampaign.org/karl/what-next" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; -- in short, probably broke up and Hubble will confirm whether or not anything meaningful survived.

Bgood
captain of 1,000

Post by Bgood »

[quote="a_membe
Last edited by Bgood on December 16th, 2013, 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

webbyBird
Hi, I'm new.

Post by webbyBird »

Bgood if you arent already there, you would really like GLP.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum ... 428626/pg1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mandela is a symbol of democracy….our current way of life. The world is held spell bound by the announcement of his death. They are emotionally invested into this….into the old and dying world.

Mandela is to have a 10 day ceremony starting now and ending on the 15th. The eve of what so many have termed the real Mayan end date? Also with the inbound comet ISON or its debris.

Is this all a distraction? A distraction from ISON and its effects on the planet? A delayed announcement of his death and an opportunity to raise the flagship of democracy at a time when it should be challenged and the question of our origins should be sought?

There is proof that 12/21/12 was a fruad and calculated wrong , lots of smart people believe the calendar really ends 12-16-13
The Mandela thing with 100 world leaders in SA and for 10 days almost. ..
and ISON incoming..

lots of coincidences.

Bgood
captain of 1,000

Post by Bgood »

:ymparty:
Last edited by Bgood on December 16th, 2013, 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

webbyBird
Hi, I'm new.

Post by webbyBird »

While the remains of ISON pass over our NORTH pole... these important people will be at the SOUTH..

List attendees funeral Nelson Mandela (feel free to add your links)
Obama + wife
Bush + wife
Clinton + entire family

Pope,
UK Queen
David Cameron
Dalai Lama
Bono
Annie Lennox
Bill Gates
Oprah Winfrey
Naomi Campbell.

Ison is going over the Northern pole and the world leadership is all gathering at the southern pole. Those are undisputable facts. Will Ison have an effect on the planet? That is the unknown.

source : http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum ... 431516/pg1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Bgood
captain of 1,000

Post by Bgood »

http.
Last edited by Bgood on December 16th, 2013, 8:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

bobhenstra
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by bobhenstra »

When the dust cloud that is now Ison slows down, enters in the same orbit as our earth, and slowly catches up with us, then I'll be interested---- You guys will be sure and let me know, OK? :-ss

Bgood
captain of 1,000

Post by Bgood »

[quote="bobhenstra"]
Last edited by Bgood on December 16th, 2013, 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nataliya
captain of 100

Post by Nataliya »

Has anyone been wondering why ISON has a “V” shape now? Or has it always had the “V” shape?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AUljj2XTSI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You can check for yourself if what they’ve been talking about in the video is true. Here is a link to the Hubble Legacy Archive’s website:

http://hla.stsci.edu/cgi-bin/display?im ... WFC3+F606W" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

bobhenstra
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by bobhenstra »

The one we're looking for has to come very near this earth. What remains of Ison will be 40 million miles away at it's closet point. "IF" it's the comet you guys insist it is, it has to slow down, enter earths orbit and slowly catch up with the earth.

However, it does qualify as a "wonder in the sky!" As all comets do!

samizdat
captain of 1,000

Post by samizdat »

bobhenstra wrote:The one we're looking for has to come very near this earth. What remains of Ison will be 40 million miles away at it's closet point. "IF" it's the comet you guys insist it is, it has to slow down, enter earths orbit and slowly catch up with the earth.

I'm with you Bob on that one. This Ison isn't going to do a lot. BPEarthwatch has been wrong on so many levels. And Ison was NEVER the size of the Earth.

Nataliya
captain of 100

Post by Nataliya »

samizdat wrote:
bobhenstra wrote:The one we're looking for has to come very near this earth. What remains of Ison will be 40 million miles away at it's closet point. "IF" it's the comet you guys insist it is, it has to slow down, enter earths orbit and slowly catch up with the earth.

I'm with you Bob on that one. This Ison isn't going to do a lot. BPEarthwatch has been wrong on so many levels. And Ison was NEVER the size of the Earth.
I'm not sure how the "V" shape of ISON shown by BPEarthWatch has anything to do with bobhenstra's comment.

samizdat
captain of 1,000

Post by samizdat »

Its that I support Bobhenstra in that this comet is not that much of a big deal as people like thornews and BPEarthWatch have made it out to be, and that both of those people have been wrong on so many levels.

This comet isn't coming even close to us, and right now many professional and amateur astronomers describe the comet as a dissipated debris cloud, which is the normal happening after an explosion, and along its orbital trajectory, won't come near hitting us.

Some people here need basic courses in astronomy.