Breaking News - Does ISON Have A Little Brother?

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
skylight
captain of 100

Re: Breaking News - Does ISON Have A Little Brother?

Post by skylight »

VERY eye opening video - 3 minutes - what is REALLY going on

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDHODOmRejc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Things have being very odd with this whole comet - missing footage during perihelion, later scrubbed images of the missing footage, SOHO mysteriously being turned off, then coming back on a few days ago, the comet announced to be turned to dust VERY" PREMATURELY - and then the networks all turned off the viewing BEFORE it came into view after perihelion. The size has been so varied - 9 earths in diameter to the size of manhattan. WIth our advanced math - why could NO ONE agree on the size? There is a lot of disinformation. Not to mention right around the time we were supposed to see it, most astronomers were reporting "haze" or chem trails. We have been BLASTED with chem trails here.

If I was on the "opposing team" so to speak - a Luciferian - I would do ANYTHING to cover up the signs from the heavens. Chemtrails, disinformation, anything to keep people asleep and not prepared to meet their Lord and Savior.

I feel it is one of the GREAT signs. Too bad its been cloudy or "hazy" EVERY SINGLE NIGHT since Nov 20th!!!!

Look to see what Joseph Smith said about "The GREAT sign" : "then will appear one grand sign of the Son of Man in heaven. But what will the world do? They will say it is a planet, a comet, etc."

People have said BOTH about this comet because of the massive size (again a BIG source of disinformation from NASA).

Time to awaken...

samizdat
captain of 1,000

Post by samizdat »

skylight wrote:VERY eye opening video - 3 minutes - what is REALLY going on

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDHODOmRejc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Things have being very odd with this whole comet - missing footage during perihelion, later scrubbed images of the missing footage, SOHO mysteriously being turned off, then coming back on a few days ago, the comet announced to be turned to dust VERY" PREMATURELY - and then the networks all turned off the viewing BEFORE it came into view after perihelion. The size has been so varied - 9 earths in diameter to the size of manhattan. WIth our advanced math - why could NO ONE agree on the size? There is a lot of disinformation. Not to mention right around the time we were supposed to see it, most astronomers were reporting "haze" or chem trails. We have been BLASTED with chem trails here.

If I was on the "opposing team" so to speak - a Luciferian - I would do ANYTHING to cover up the signs from the heavens. Chemtrails, disinformation, anything to keep people asleep and not prepared to meet their Lord and Savior.

I feel it is one of the GREAT signs. Too bad its been cloudy or "hazy" EVERY SINGLE NIGHT since Nov 20th!!!!

Look to see what Joseph Smith said about "The GREAT sign" : "then will appear one grand sign of the Son of Man in heaven. But what will the world do? They will say it is a planet, a comet, etc."

People have said BOTH about this comet because of the massive size (again a BIG source of disinformation from NASA).

Time to awaken...
It is a sign though not for your reasoning. ISON arrived at perihelion on Hanukkah. The Jewish Festival of Lights, also known as the Feast of Dedication.

I saw it more as a warning to get ourselves dedicated to the Lord before its too late.

http://ldsprophetquotes.blogspot.mx/201 ... ol-of.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

BMC
captain of 100

Post by BMC »

ISON, smashed into the Sun, now they're watching a comet called Love Joy....

bobhenstra
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by bobhenstra »

Well Skylight, Ison has 8 days to hit the earth in December---Good luck!