The Ultimate George Albert Smith Prophecy Thread

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
blamb
captain of 50

Re: The Ultimate George Albert Smith Prophecy Thread

Post by blamb »

If the GAS prophecy is true, then a possible spin on it could be that Obama suspends elections or has a third term due to some emergency and it all gets posponed a few years tell another election happens!

No matter what,we are viewed as weak and if a stronger person gets elected to office next time, I could see the enemies wanting to strike before that happens, especially if our weapons/deterent have been removed.

I sure hope Romney runs again. Do you know it took Reagan 3 times before he won! I could see Romney winning, Russians being afraid of that and attacking us before he is put into office. Satan would then put lies into the hearts of the people so that it would look like the LDS people would be in fault of thing and come against us like is mentioned in other prophecies.

M249Gunner
captain of 100

Post by M249Gunner »

That idiot wouldn't be much different than obama. He is the one that obama stole the obamacare idea from. He has been pro abortion and anti second amendment rights prior to being for them. He is pro fag. He reminds me a lot of that bill clinton puke. He has supported these foolish wars that we have been involved in. If romney runs again, he still will not have my vote. In fact, I will likely be campaigning ragainst him.

M249Gunner
captain of 100

Post by M249Gunner »

Romney and Reid are peas in a pod.

blamb
captain of 50

Post by blamb »

M249Gunner wrote:That idiot wouldn't be much different than obama. He is the one that obama stole the obamacare idea from. He has been pro abortion and anti second amendment rights prior to being for them. He is pro fag. He reminds me a lot of that bill clinton puke. He has supported these foolish wars that we have been involved in. If romney runs again, he still will not have my vote. In fact, I will likely be campaigning ragainst him.
Romney was by far the best candidate and its people like you who we have to thank for us having our current president!

He wasnt pro abortion, treats homosexuals as people but doesnt condone their actions (like the Savior does), has never advocated for national healthcare. Im sure he isnt ant second ammendment either. Some wars are justified and some arnt.

blamb
captain of 50

Post by blamb »

[quote="M249Gunner"]Romney and Reid are peas

O Brother are you ever off!

Give us some examples, any!

M249Gunner
captain of 100

Post by M249Gunner »

You are very misinformed. He instituted obamacare in his state when he was governor before it was called obamacare.

Here is some info on his anti second amendmentpositions: http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter ... -rhetoric/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Here are some of his pro abortion statements:
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter ... lip-flops/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

No, it is people like you who support idiots like romney and obozo that cause us to have the leadership we have. I don't vote for rotten candidates. Joseph Smith himself stated that one shouldn't vote for the lesser of two evils. So I don't.

M249Gunner
captain of 100

Post by M249Gunner »

Face it blamb, Reid and Romney are both political hacks that just want power and are willing to say anything to obtain it.

blamb
captain of 50

Post by blamb »

M249Gunner wrote:Face it blamb, Reid and Romney are both political hacks that just want power and are willing to say anything to obtain it.

Romney earned his money before he got into politics. Reid earned his money while in politics. I think Romney wants to serve and I think Reid wants to destroy the country by how he acts. They are in the complete opposite political spectrum and support different goals and agendas. When I get some time I will post more. I still cant believe you would make such a statement they are the same.

M249Gunner
captain of 100

Post by M249Gunner »

They are both weak on second amendment rights, support abortion (or have in the past), and are supportive of sodomites. Seems like they are quite the same to me. Maybe they differ in reids being corrupted by money and romney being corrupted by power (being willing to say whatever people want to hear for the chance to have power). Neither are worthy of my trust.

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

Yeah! George Albert Smith for President in 2016!

Yes we can!
Yes we can!
Yes we can!

/sarc off

blamb
captain of 50

Post by blamb »

M249Gunner wrote:They are both weak on second amendment rights, support abortion (or have in the past), and are supportive of sodomites. Seems like they are quite the same to me. Maybe they differ in reids being corrupted by money and romney being corrupted by power (being willing to say whatever people want to hear for the chance to have power). Neither are worthy of my trust.

The reason we have the twirp we have now is because of people like yourself. Tbey are opposites.

Teancum
captain of 100

Post by Teancum »

blamb wrote:
The reason we have the twirp we have now is because of people like yourself. Tbey are opposites.
The reason we have the twirp we have now is because of voter fraud and the secret combinations which control all, from education, to media, to vote counting machines.

OCDMOM
captain of 1,000

Post by OCDMOM »

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... splay.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Ribble
captain of 100

Post by Ribble »

[quote="TZONE"]Here is another similar vision.

Just one of many visions shown below.
http://ogdenkraut.com/Visions%20of%20th ... 20Days.htm
[quote]THE DREAM OF THE PLAGUES
Contributor 5:411

Thanks, TZONE! I don't remember reading this vision before. Excellent!

kirtland r.m.
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by kirtland r.m. »

These things will happen,weather anyone likes it or not,and soon.Already at least eleven of the things George Albert Smith saw in his vision in 1946,have happened,that's not even really debatable,they have happened.
From my studying these things for years now,it looks like these future events will all be part of the seven years of tribulation which John was shown,which will occur just before the Lord returns to the earth again,and it is very,very near.This next year will be creepier that you will want to believe.As we see the continued breakdown of America,and it will get much worse,keep your eyes on Barry Obama,especially at election time in November.

OCDMOM
captain of 1,000

Post by OCDMOM »

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/E/ ... 6-09-59-29" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.

Russian general says new weapons will 'neutralize' US shield

MOSCOW (AP) -- Russia's strategic nuclear forces chief says its new weapons will be capable of "neutralizing" any potential missile defenses.

Col. Gen. Sergei Karakayev, the Strategic Missile Forces' commander, said Wednesday in remarks carried by Russian news agencies that the nation's military planners have taken into account the emerging potential of NATO's U.S.-led missile defenses.

The Kremlin long has described the U.S. missile shield as a top threat to Russia, dismissing Washington's claim that it is intended to fend off an Iranian missile threat.
Karakayev said that while the existing U.S. missile defense isn't capable of deflecting a missile attack Russia is capable of launching, the American missile shield will become more advanced in the future.

He added that Russia already has taken steps that would "guarantee neutralizing" any prospective missile defense.

Still Learning
captain of 100

Post by Still Learning »

The fulfillment of President Smith's prophecy seems almost absolute as we see the events of the last few years, and the past few days unfold. This leaves me without words.

I'LLMAKEYAFAMOUS
captain of 100

Post by I'LLMAKEYAFAMOUS »

Still Learning wrote:The fulfillment of President Smith's prophecy seems almost absolute as we see the events of the last few years, and the past few days unfold. This leaves me without words.

What percent chance do you give that Russia will nuke us after the election but before the next president takes office?

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

I'LLMAKEYAFAMOUS wrote:
Still Learning wrote:The fulfillment of President Smith's prophecy seems almost absolute as we see the events of the last few years, and the past few days unfold. This leaves me without words.

What percent chance do you give that Russia will nuke us after the election but before the next president takes office?
I give it 1%. If it happens maybe I can write book called A Greater Nuclear Holocust. If I am wrong I can keep my integrity because I implied there was a 99% chance it wouldn't happen. Either way I will be right. I learned all I know from Rowe.

Still Learning
captain of 100

Still Learning

Post by Still Learning »

I'LLMAKEYAFAMOUS wrote:

Your guess is as good as mine. Sure seems like the probability is high. Although I wouldn't think so had I not been familiar with the prophecy. Perhaps the after election, before inauguration isn't accurate. Some accounts don't have that part. Highly likely it happens during the next presidential term.

Benjamin_LK
captain of 1,000

Post by Benjamin_LK »

:ymblushing:
olinselot wrote:Can we reinvigorate this discussion in light of what is going on in the world now?
President Smith stated: "I saw the United States withdraw its missiles to appease the Soviet Union, and then the war began."
This just happened last year. Hillary Clinton met with Sergei Lavrov (Russian Foreign Ambassador) to "reset" nuclear tensions with Russia. The plan unfolded in 2012 with a program called the Life Extension Program (LEP).
On October 29, 2013 - 90 % of the U.S. nuclear defenses were removed from Europe because of the pressures from Russia.
You can read the details here: http://armedservices.house.gov/index.cf ... splay=2013" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Now we see Russia invading Ukraine and flying into the airspace of Finland. The reality of this prophecy seems to be unfolding and on track for a 2016-2017 full our war.
Very true, a great deal has changed since 2013.

Merriner
captain of 50

Post by Merriner »

Blacks in fraternities call themselves greeks. Martin Luther King called himself a greek. As did thousands of others. It comes from a new movement claiming that the Greeks were darker skinned than we've been led to believe and that the true history has been distorted in the last couple centuries. They lay claim to great inventors and philosophers of that age through claiming greek extraction. There are lots of historical artifacts depicting darker skinned people in their murals, statues and paintings of some of the greek gods.

shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by shadow »

I'LLMAKEYAFAMOUS wrote:

About a zero % chance.

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

shadow wrote:
I'LLMAKEYAFAMOUS wrote:

About a zero % chance.
You have to stop listening to Joel Skousen?

Durzan
The Lord's Trusty Maverick

Post by Durzan »

shadow wrote:
I'LLMAKEYAFAMOUS wrote:

About a zero % chance.
I wouldn't toss the notion out the door. Russia has been rather threatening to us for the past 6 months...