No Man Knoweth???....or Does He?

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Elias Returns
captain of 100

No Man Knoweth???....or Does He?

Post by Elias Returns »

Blessed Friends,
I have put together two timelines. One consist of the Savior's return, which is not a secret to man, and the second the possible start of the Abomination of Desolation? I believe concrete scriptural data supports both, but as always, I ask and invite you to please pray and receive your own personal confirmation of what is underway.

God and the Hebrew Timeline-

Let's start in the beginning. God told us that we would be alone for 120 years.
Genesis 6:3- "And the Lord said, My aspirit shall not always bstrive with man, for that he also is cflesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years."

120 years=120 Jubilee years (The Hebrew Calendar)

There is only one Jubilee every 50 years.

Leviticus 25:10- "And ye shall ahallow the fiftieth year, and proclaim bliberty throughout all the land unto all the inhabitants thereof: it shall be a jubilee unto you; and ye shall return every man unto his possession, and ye shall return every man unto his cfamily."

120 Jubilee Years x 50=6000 years

Man and Woman will be without God for 6000 years....

Now we need to understand the significance of the 7th Day, and how that number is a Holy and symbolic number, and why? Also, this helps us to understand that the Lord's timeline is in place, and we are very close to His return.

God said that the 7th Day is Holy.
Genesis 2:3- "And God blessed the aseventh day, and bsanctified it: because that in it he had crested from all his work which God dcreated and made."

From the mouth of the Savior's head Apostle Peter:
2 Peter 3:8- "But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand ayears, and a thousand years as one day."

Just like the seven days of creation, the Lord has provided to us His calendar, which indicates that we are now in the 7000th year, which liken to the 7th day of being Holy, so too is the 7000th year. This alone should prove to others that do not understand that we are now in the last millennium, the last seal. There is confusion from those in the Church that say,"the Savior hasn't come, so we are not in the last millennium, because He has to reign." There is a difference between the "Millennium" verses His "Millennial Reign"....we must learn this, so that we are not deceived! We also have been blessed with recent revelation from one of His mouth-pieces on Earth, in October 2001, General Conference, President Gordon B. Hinckley stated "...The vision of Joel has been fulfilled....." http://www.lds.org/general-conference/2 ... t+Hinckley" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
This means that the 6th Millennium has ended, and the 7th has opened!

How do we get to the first 6000 years?

Start with Father Adam and the start of civilization, which began around 4000BC, if you take 4000BC and add 2000AD=6000yrs.
From Adam to Abraham=40 Jubilees
From Abraham to Jesus Christ=40 Jubilees
From Jesus Christ to Now=40 Jubilees
Take 40 Jubilees x 3 Dispensations=120 Jubilees have taken place
120 Jubilees x 50 (1 every 50yrs) again =6000yrs

Man will see God's face on the Appointment of Tabernacles in the Holy Jubilee year.
Deuteronomy 31:9-11 "9 ¶And Moses awrote this law, and delivered it unto the priests the sons of Levi, which bare the ark of the covenant of the Lord, and unto all the belders of Israel. 10 And Moses commanded them, saying, At the end of every seven years, ain the solemnity of the year of brelease, in the feast of tabernacles, 11 When all Israel is acome to appear before the Lord thy God in the bplace which he shall choose, thou shalt cread this dlaw before all Israel in their hearing."

After 6000yrs is NOW!

God also provided us a back up clock to measure our time, and His. The Lord created the constellations to be used as part of that clock. How else can man make sure that God told us to use the sun, moon, and the stars as our clock?
Job 9:9- "Which maketh Arcturus, aOrion, and Pleiades, and the chambers of the south."
Genesis 1:14- ¶And God said, Let there be alights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for bsigns, and for cseasons, and for days, and years:

If we were to take Heavenly Fathers clock, and we combine them with His Divine Appointments, this will then show us His exact time. His chosen people in the Ancient Days of Israel were given the Divine Appointment (Moses), and He, Heavenly Father gave them their calendar.
(Please refer to the Book of Leviticus, Chapter 23)
http://www.lds.org/scriptures/ot/lev/23?lang=eng" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

What we (the Modern Day Church) are to conclude from this is, that the Lord's, and the Hebrew calendar, both utilizes the cycles of the moon. This is very important for us to understand. Let us consider the "Blood moon." What does it mean, and what is it? It happens to be a lunar eclipse. If we go to the New Testament and explore the Books of Matthew and Revelation, we will find that it is recorded there for us know "the signs of the Lord's return"...
Matthew 24:29-¶Immediately after the tribulation of those adays shall the bsun be cdarkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
Matthew 24:30- And then shall appear the asign of the Son of man in bheaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth cmourn, and they shall see the dSon of man coming in the clouds of heaven with epower and great fglory.

Revelation 6:12- And I beheld when he had opened the asixth seal, and, lo, there was a great bearthquake; and the csun became dblack as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as eblood;

Blood moons have occurred 3 times only so far on God's Divine Appointments. Blood moons only appeared either on the first or the last of these Appointed years. Why are these dates so significant to us to understand?
Jewish Year 5254 which is (1493-1494)- Jews expelled from Spain
Jewish Year 5710 which is (1949-1950)- The year after Israel became a Nation.
Jewish Year 5729 which is (1968-1969)- Israel took over Jerusalem in the 6 day war.

The next Divine Blood moons will occur in 2014-2015AD, after that, the next one will not happen until 2582-2583.

Let us go back 2000 years ago. The Apostles of the Savior, Jesus Christ, asked Him what sign/s would indicate His return to the World, and it's End? (Refer to Matthew 24:5-14)
5 For many shall come in my aname, saying, I am bChrist; and shall cdeceive many.
6 And ye shall hear of awars and rumors of wars: see that ye be not btroubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
7 For anation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be bfamines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
8 All these are the beginning of asorrows.
9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall akill you: and ye shall be bhated of all nations cfor my name’s sake.
10 And then shall many be aoffended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
11 And many afalse prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
12 And because ainiquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax bcold.
13 But he that shall aendure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
14 And this agospel of the bkingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the cend come.

Obviously, this is what's happening today in our own time, and day. But there is another last day event, prophesied by the Prophet Daniel in the Old Testament, as relayed by the Savior.
Matthew 24:15- "When ye therefore shall see the aabomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the bholy place, (whoso readeth, let him cunderstand:)

This will be the end, and we will discuss this event in greater detail later. When this event is underway we will start to experience great tribulations. This has begun! Matthew provides more light on this matter...(Matthew 24:16-22)
16 Then let them which be in Judea aflee into the mountains: (We are modern day Judea/Israel and we know there will come a time when we shall need to flee to places of safety and refuge)
17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:
18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes. (These two verses are plain and clear, we will not be returning to our homes, we will be working our ways towards New Jerusalem and Zion)
19 And awoe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!
20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day: (This is also plain hinting at the fact we will be fleeing and gathering in a different season, some have had personal confirmation it will be in the Spring time)
21 For then shall be great atribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. (The Lord will offer the ability for His people's to be set aside as a remnant to be spared these events)
22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect’s sake those adays shall be shortened. (The elect will be those that choose to follow and leave in accordance to His Spirit, choosing to serve the Master of Zion, and not the master of Babylon any longer. They also choose to live the Law of Consecration, and the Law of Sacrifice, and to be those that will live upon the fullness of faith in His Holy Priesthood, with pure intent to be Special Witnesses "in" Christ, and establishing Zion along their way to the building up of His Kingdom in New Jerusalem.)

When the Jewish Nation is born, there will be only one generation until the Savior's return. Matthew was shown another sign for our time, from the Lord to help us know of His return.....
Matthew 24:34 - "Verily I say unto you, This ageneration shall not pass, till all these bthings be cfulfilled."

One generation is 70 years.

Psalms 90:10- The adays of our years are threescore years and ten (70yrs); and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength labor and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away.

Israel became an official country in 1947, if we were to take the year 1947 and add one generation to that date (1947+70=2017) this informs us that according to the Lord, His calendar, and the Hebrew calendar, it's very clear to see that His glorious return to us should be around 2017?

Lest we should forget, that the Angel Gabriel gave the Prophet Daniel the exact timeline of the end too...
Daniel 9:24-25 -"Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make areconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy. Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the awall, even in troublous times."

Why did I "Bold and Underline" the words "seventy weeks"?... "Weeks" is the Divine Appointment observed by the Jews once each year. That means 70 weeks =70 years, and it can also mean 1 week=7years too.

In other words the Angel Gabriel told Daniel "from the commandments to restore Jerusalem until God's Jubilee will be 70 weeks."

In 1947, the United Nations gave the "commandment" to "restore" part of then Palestine, to Israel.

"Commandment to Restore" (1947) + 70yrs=2017...Which also means God's Holy Jubilee is (2017).

We were provided another counsel from the Angel Gabriel to Daniel, that the Savior would return "after" 69 years (seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks) 1947+69years=2016

But before this takes place, there will be 1 "week" of importance. That important "week" will begin after 62 years.
That is 62 years after the 1947 date that the country of Israel was created.

Let us go back to (Daniel 9:26-27) -"And after threescore and two weeks shall aMessiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall bdestroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolation's are determined. And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of aabominations he shall make it bdesolate, even until the cconsummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

ATTENTION: If we are to take threescore and two weeks (62yrs) and then add them to the year 1947 it will come out to the year 2009. The "prince" is Obama, who helps destroy the "city", which is Jerusalem and the United States. The "sanctuary" is the Temple....etc.

Remember 1 Week can also =7yrs, which means 2009-2016 is the week of the "prince".

The next Divine Appointment with Blood moons will be in the Jewish years 5775, which is 2014-2015AD, what is significant is that these dates 2014-2015 are in the midst of the "week"....

A very significant event took place in the constellations in 2011AD, it was a sign of the tribulation/s which appeared in the sky, and it happened to have taken place on the "Divine Appointment of Trumpets." The constellation Virgo, clothed in the sun, with the moon beneath her feet. (Refer to Revelation 12:1)

Brothers and Sisters, we are the last generation of this civilization. We are told that "But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father." I agree we don't know the exact day or hour, but we can come pretty close. We know which time of year He is to come according to Mark 13:28-29"....When her branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is near: So ye in like manner, when ye shall see these things come to pass, know that it is nigh, even at the doors." Remember we have been told that this generation shall not pass until these things are fulfilled. We have been commanded to "watch" by our Savior for His return. Mark 13:33-37 "Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is. For the Son of man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch. Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning: Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping. And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch."

We are in the 7000th year! God's Holy Jubilee is soon upon us, and we know that the restitution in, and of all things back to their rightful owner will commence, and come to pass.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ATTENTION: Prophetic event that took place on March 23, 2013AD. Was this the start of the Abomination of Desolation? We need to understand exactly what is the Abomination of Desolation.

Let us start in the Book of Matthew 24:15 -"When ye therefore shall see the aabomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the bholy place, (whoso readeth, let him cunderstand:)"

Daniel 12:11- "And from the time that the daily asacrifice (the Holy Temple) shall be taken away, and the babomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days."

Now I will establish a mathematical timeline as to why March 22, 2013 was a very important date and fulfilled a prophetic event according to the scriptures. And who it was that fulfilled that very event. Here is a review .....

70 Years from the "Commandment to Restore" to the end: (1947+69yrs=2017) as found in the Book of Daniel 9:24
69 Years to the "Messiah's Return" : (1947+69yrs=2016)
62 Years to the beginning of the final "week" : (1947+62yrs=2009)
The "week" last 7 years from (2009-2016)
The Abomination happens in the "midst" of the "week": If you take the 7yrs, and divide that by 2 it = 3.5yrs. Take 2009AD and then you add the 3.5yrs to that, that will = March 2013.

Why is March 2013 so important? (It is one of the 4 days of Passover.) The Blood moons on Passover and Sukkot occur the year "AFTER" the event. Just as they did in 1493 and in 1949.

Obama was elected President and became such in 2009. He was re-elected and will be in that position until 2016. Which is 7 years. During that time he will set up, and set forth the Abomination of Desolation in the middle of the "final week" or the 7 years.
One of the events that will take place is recorded in the Books of Isaiah and in the Book of Jeremiah.

Isaiah 17:1-The aburden of bDamascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap.

Jeremiah 49:23-27 Concerning Damascus. Hamath is confounded, and Arpad: for they have heard evil tidings: they are fainthearted; there is sorrow on the sea; it cannot be quiet. Damascus is waxed feeble, and turneth herself to flee, and fear hath seized on her: anguish and asorrows have taken her, as a woman in travail. How is the city of apraise not bleft, the city of my joy! Therefore her young men shall fall in her streets, and all the men of war shall be cut off in that day, saith the Lord of hosts. And I will kindle a fire in the wall of Damascus, and it shall consume the palaces of Ben-hadad.

These two passages tell us that the City of Damascus will fall in the last days. On March 23, 2013AD the leader of Syria, Bashir Al-Assad was assassinated as has been confirmed by many news agencies outside of the U.S....this prophecy is fulfilled because Damascus is the Capitol of the country of Syria. Also, many of the soldiers of Syria and defending Al-Assad have been murdered, and have fled from the country. 24 hours prior to this event happening, Obama was in Jerusalem visiting the leader of Israel. You can come to your own conclusions, but I know that Obama is the "prince" as spoken of in the scriptures that is behind the "Abomination of Desolation", I ask you to read the Book of Daniel, chapter 11. You will see that "Obama" is, and has fulfilled many of the visions that Daniel saw about this person in these last days.

Sheol27
captain of 100

Re: No Man Knoweth???....or Does He?

Post by Sheol27 »

Great post!!!! This pretty well lines up with the GAS prophecy as well. I would assume that the actual 2nd coming isn't in 2017? I assume something more like the Adam-ondi-Ahman visit would happened around then? (In a sense that signifies the start of Christ's reign to some extent) I assume the Abomination of Desolation is the abomination that makes desolate? (Gay Marriage is a abomination that renders posterity desolate) Yes, Obama is the prince bringing that forth.....

Sunflower
captain of 10

Post by Sunflower »

I believe He Does!!! Thanks Elias Returns :ymapplause:

MsEva
captain of 100

Post by MsEva »

Finally, a wonderful post and filled with the Spirit! I have come to some of the same conclusions as you-and you filled in the rest. THANK YOU!

Melissa
captain of 1,000

Post by Melissa »

Thanks for explaining the Jubilee, I didn't know of this before. I like your post!
One thing conflicting with me is the Abomination of Desolation. I thought this is performed by the Anti-C. when he enters the Temple in Jerusalem and puts an end to the animal sacrifices which were re-instituted when the Temple gets complete enough for that. I interpreted that as the Anit-C. mimicking the Savior by putting an end to the sacrifices of animals by sacrificing himself and not dying and then sitting in the Temple as Christ. Don't the scriptures say that he is wounded (the anti-C.) and doesn't die or something like that? A fatal wound that ends up not being fatal?

Also, shouldn't the Temple in Jerusalem be under way here soon? There needs to be a peace treaty that allows the Temple mount to be shared via a UN sanction, or under UN control. The same UN Treaty or Sanction that President Clinton had nearly accomplished, no doubt his timing was premature and it will again be attempted and accomplished.

I do appreciate your post and thanks for including the Blood Moons, this event has GRAND significance.

heartsongs
captain of 100

Post by heartsongs »

Boy, Daniel 11 certainly paints a grim picture does it not?
We are indeed getting closer by the minute!
I hope everyone is continuing to prepare both temporally and spiritually---we will surely need it!

Exalted Cyclops
Hi, I'm new.

Post by Exalted Cyclops »

Sheol27 wrote:Great post!!!! This pretty well lines up with the GAS prophecy as well. I would assume that the actual 2nd coming isn't in 2017? I assume something more like the Adam-ondi-Ahman visit would happened around then? (In a sense that signifies the start of Christ's reign to some extent) I assume the Abomination of Desolation is the abomination that makes desolate? (Gay Marriage is a abomination that renders posterity desolate) Yes, Obama is the prince bringing that forth.....
Great summary. I couldn't agree more! :)

sonofliberty
captain of 100

Post by sonofliberty »

Excellent post and thanks for sharing!

Col. Flagg
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Col. Flagg »

Great post Elias... well researched and articulated. :ymapplause:

sixth seal
captain of 100

Post by sixth seal »

Elias Retruns,
I think a lot of what you wrote makes great sense. I'm not convinced though that the Lord's second coming is as close as 2017. Maybe I'm wrong, but I see too many things that still need to be fulfilled before that happens. I still believe we are in the sixth seal spoken of in the Book of Revelation, not the seventh seal. I do think there will be something of great significance taking place when the next blood moon tetrad occurs in 2014-2015. I just don't know what that will be. I believe it will be something significant related to the last days. As far as being associated with second coming, who knows? If it is, it will most likely be Adam Ondi Ahman. But that could be a long time before other second coming appearances of the Lord like at His temple in New Jerusalem, to the Jews on the Mount of Olives, and His coming in Glory to all the world. It will be a long process. The modern day nation of Isreal's establishment does provide a clue to timing as you already noted. The generation that sees its establisment will not pass away until "these things" are fulfilled as Matthew states. But is 1947 the starting date or is 1967 the starting date. I say that 1967 is since that was when Israel reclaimed Jerusalem and could be considered fully 'bloomed'. And Genesis 15: 13-16 implies that one generation is 100 years. If that's true, then one generation from the full establishment of the modern state of Israel ends in 2067. That's still a ways away. But there will be plenty of trials and tribulation and fulfillment of prophecy leading up to it starting very soon. I like the idea of the abomination of desolation being the inplementation of the sanctioning of gay marriage. I had never looked at the two things being connected before. Obama is definately instrumental in that. Also, where do you get your information about Assad being assassinated? I hadn't heard any rumblings of that until now. Thanks for your post.

Col. Flagg
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Col. Flagg »

sixth seal wrote:Elias Retruns,
I think a lot of what you wrote makes great sense. I'm not convinced though that the Lord's second coming is as close as 2017. Maybe I'm wrong, but I see too many things that still need to be fulfilled before that happens. I still believe we are in the sixth seal spoken of in the Book of Revelation, not the seventh seal. I do think there will be something of great significance taking place when the next blood moon tetrad occurs in 2014-2015. I just don't know what that will be. I believe it will be something significant related to the last days. As far as being associated with second coming, who knows? If it is, it will most likely be Adam Ondi Ahman. But that could be a long time before other second coming appearances of the Lord like at His temple in New Jerusalem, to the Jews on the Mount of Olives, and His coming in Glory to all the world. It will be a long process. The modern day nation of Isreal's establishment does provide a clue to timing as you already noted. The generation that sees its establisment will not pass away until "these things" are fulfilled as Matthew states. But is 1947 the starting date or is 1967 the starting date. I say that 1967 is since that was when Israel reclaimed Jerusalem and could be considered fully 'bloomed'. And Genesis 15: 13-16 implies that one generation is 100 years. If that's true, then one generation from the full establishment of the modern state of Israel ends in 2067. That's still a ways away. But there will be plenty of trials and tribulation and fulfillment of prophecy leading up to it starting very soon. I like the idea of the abomination of desolation being the inplementation of the sanctioning of gay marriage. I had never looked at the two things being connected before. Obama is definately instrumental in that. Also, where do you get your information about Assad being assassinated? I hadn't heard any rumblings of that until now. Thanks for your post.
Many LDS biblical scholars, B of M, D&C scripture experts and church historians have the second coming pegged to the year 2033. 20 years sounds about right. 2067 seems way too far off given the series of events taking place and speeding up right now.

sixth seal
captain of 100

Post by sixth seal »

Truth B Known wrote:
sixth seal wrote:Elias Retruns,
Many LDS biblical scholars, B of M, D&C scripture experts and church historians have the second coming pegged to the year 2033. 20 years sounds about right. 2067 seems way too far off given the series of events taking place and speeding up right now.
Thanks, Col.
In a lot of ways I agree with the 2033 time frame. But 2067 is still a real possibility especially when you consider that the Second Coming will be a series of appearances spread out over a bit if time. 2033 could simply be Adam Ondi Ahman and 2067 could be His coming in the clouds in glory to all the world with the other appearances in between those two dates. But don't get me wrong, I'm not proclaiming either of these two dates to be accurate. I simply don't know.

samizdat
captain of 1,000

Post by samizdat »

In agreement with Flagg (Truth B Known). I think the 2nd Coming will take place right around there. Even some non LDS scholars have pointed to 2033 as a possible date. Everything is speculation though. WHo knows what will happen? The scriptures are clear on some events that still need to happen, but will soon happen. What they are not clear on is the date of the return of Christ.

Fort Nine
captain of 100

Post by Fort Nine »

Elias Returns,

You sound like David Cohen, and we all know how that turned out!

Still Learning
captain of 100

Post by Still Learning »

Elias,

That was a fantastic post and I appreciate you sharing. I too think you may be correct about a second coming, but it seems His coming in glory is still further out. Exciting times in which we live!

Sheol27
captain of 100

Post by Sheol27 »

samizdat wrote:In agreement with Flagg (Truth B Known). I think the 2nd Coming will take place right around there. Even some non LDS scholars have pointed to 2033 as a possible date. Everything is speculation though. WHo knows what will happen? The scriptures are clear on some events that still need to happen, but will soon happen. What they are not clear on is the date of the return of Christ.
So Col. Flagg changed his name? Was he in trouble?

sarahmj
captain of 100

Post by sarahmj »

I'm not convinced its anytime soon, certainly not in the next few years. My PB is very specific about my children preparing the earth for the 2nd coming, serving missions, changing the hearts of men etc. I'm almost 28 and single with no prospects of finding my eternal companion and marrying anytime soon. If you all want the 2nd coming to happen quicker maybe you could send some single temple worthy, priesthood bearing men my way?

Still Learning
captain of 100

Post by Still Learning »

sarahmj wrote:I'm not convinced its anytime soon, certainly not in the next few years. My PB is very specific about my children preparing the earth for the 2nd coming, serving missions, changing the hearts of men etc. I'm almost 28 and single with no prospects of finding my eternal companion and marrying anytime soon. If you all want the 2nd coming to happen quicker maybe you could send some single temple worthy, priesthood bearing men my way?
Why can't you get married and have children after the second coming? Missions will still be needed, marriages will still take place, children will still be born. :)

Still Learning
captain of 100

Post by Still Learning »

Elias,

Just a clarification on what you said here:
The Abomination happens in the "midst" of the "week": If you take the 7yrs, and divide that by 2 it = 3.5yrs. Take 2009AD and then you add the 3.5yrs to that, that will = March 2013
Obama was elected President and became such in 2009. He was re-elected and will be in that position until 2016. Which is 7 years. During that time he will set up, and set forth the Abomination of Desolation in the middle of the "final week" or the 7 years.
Are you saying here that the Abomination of Desolation happened already? Or it is being setup and will transpire at the end of the 7 years? Or somewhere in between?

sarahmj
captain of 100

Post by sarahmj »

Still Learning wrote:
sarahmj wrote:I'm not convinced its anytime soon, certainly not in the next few years. My PB is very specific about my children preparing the earth for the 2nd coming, serving missions, changing the hearts of men etc. I'm almost 28 and single with no prospects of finding my eternal companion and marrying anytime soon. If you all want the 2nd coming to happen quicker maybe you could send some single temple worthy, priesthood bearing men my way?
Why can't you get married and have children after the second coming? Missions will still be needed, marriages will still take place, children will still be born. :)
Like I said, it is quite specific they will be serving missions before the second coming. I think I am going to be an old woman when it happens.

LateOutOfBed
captain of 100

Post by LateOutOfBed »

sarahmj wrote: Like I said, it is quite specific they will be serving missions before the second coming. I think I am going to be an old woman when it happens.
Before which part of the 2nd coming? His full coming in glory? That's likely 20 years(ish) off (or more!). Doesn't mean the first part of the 2nd coming won't happen within the next few years (i.e. Adam-Ondi-Aman).

-- Geoff

image cast
Hi, I'm new.

Post by image cast »

Great thread Elias!
I was unaware Bashir Al-Assad was taken out.
Great find.

Tony63
captain of 100

Post by Tony63 »

The 70x7 forgiveness prophecy given by Jesus

by Tony63 » Tue May 11, 2010 1:53 pm

The Year of National Repentance

2015/16

A Jubilee Year

A year of reconciliation between all people in Israel. Between man and God, man, and man and also between man and State.

A year of Liberty

The following information is copyrighted, It has been taken from the Book "The Hidden Manna" Trafford Publishing By William Walker. Permission has been Granted by the author to cite and use his work as reference
The following information will show you the time of Britain's & America's National Day of Repentance.
It will be after great tribulations and warfare that the people of Great Britain and America and other Anglo Saxson nations will be brought to a remembrance of their God and will repent of their sins on a national level every man women and child will turn to the Lords law and Live it.

The Astounding Prophecy of Matthew 18

" Then came Pete to him, and said, Lord, How oft shall
my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times?

Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven
times: but, Until seventy times seven".

Matthew 18:21-22

This sounds like an innocent statement and answer to Peter's question. but the Saviour never made any statement that did not have a significant meaning. Peter referred to "Seven times" because he new that, that period of "time" was the period allocated for one to work out his repentance, and acknowledge his sins in order to receive forgiveness, and be reconciled to God and his brother. ( Note 3 score & 10 =70)

70 x 7 = 490 Times

"Unto or until, means exactly to, not beyond. But why stop at 490 times.

Why didn't the saviour say 90 times 7 or 80 times 5 or 100 times 9?

70 times 7 wasn't a number he just picked out of a hat.

A Period of Perfection

490 Times is a period of preparation. This period was given in a revelation to the prophet Daniel as a preparation for the Jews to receive their Messiah ( see Daniel 9: 24). In this prophecy 490 Times was given as 70 weeks (70 x 7 =490).

We also find this same period used in Genesis 4:24 and in the Book of Jasher ( Jasher 2: 26 -- 37).

A Period of Correction

490 was also a period of correction. it was due to the house of Israel and Judah failing to keep the law of the Sabbaths that they were taken captive into Babylon for 70 years, "so that the land could enjoy it's Sabbaths".

20 And them that had escaped from the sword carried he
away to Babylon; where they were servants to him and his

sons until the reign of the kingdom of Persia:

21 To fulfil the word of the Lord by the mouth of Jeremiah,

until the land had enjoyed her Sabbaths: for as long as
she lay desolate she kept sabbath, to fulfil threescore

and ten years.
2 Chronicles 36: 20-21
see also Jeremiah 25: 12 & Daniel 9:2

This of course, was referring to the Land Sabbaths which occurred every seventh year- followed by Jubilee every 50th year.

If they were to be punished for 70 years so that the land could enjoy its Sabbaths - for how long had they neglected to keep the law of the Sabbaths and Jubilees?

Yes 490 years (70 x 7 years) since the days of king David 1080 BC!

But What is the Point

What has all this got to do with the saviour's reply to Peter regarding forgiveness?

Inspired by the Holy Ghost William Walker knew that the answer had a deeper symbolic meaning and he decided it was related to the Sabbaths. But how?

The number of Spiritual Perfection Intensified

490 intensified by 7 again

490 x 7 = 3,430 years!

Even this meant nothing to him for a while until he discovered that 3,430 years consisted of 490 Sabbaticals! Thereby giving the Saviours statement of forgiveness its greater spiritual meaning.

The Four Perfect Numbers

These are 3, 7, 10 and 12

3 is the number of the Godhead- meaning completeness.

7 is the number of Spiritual Perfection.

10 is the number of Ordinal Perfection.

12 is the number of Governmental Perfection.

490 is a combination of 10 and 7.

7 x 10 = 70

70 x 7 = 490

We find these same four perfect numbers used in the order of Heaven.

3 x 7 x 10 x 12 = 2,520

and the number 2,520 is in itself a number of completeness.

In his statement the Saviour intensified both the number 10 and 7.

The Order of Heaven

now for astronomical proof that God's Times are periods of 360 years.

This shows a pathway round the heavens passing through 12 constellations en route.

The hands of the great clock are the Sun - Moon - Stars which appear to move slowly though the heavenly clock occasionally eclipsing each other on route.

On this giant clock there is one period formed by solar eclipse which create a cycle of 360 days (36 x 10) and another also formed by solar eclipses, which produce a cycle of 360 years.

Hence we see that these facts not only produce an astronomical time of 360 years, but demonstrate that a day for a year is both astronmical as well as scriptural computation planned by an all-wise creator.

The number 2,520 is the lowest common multiple of all the numbers:

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10

It is a fundamental and astronomical number and also a prophetical number of great importance in all God's creative design and works. The Zodiac displays numbers in a remarable fashion:

12 signs with 3 constellations = 36 plus the 12 signs = 48
12 is one of the perfect numbers.
3 signifies completeness
7 spiritual perfection
10 perfection of divine order
12 perfection in government (12 tribes - 12 apostles - 12 patriarchs)

360 degrees arises out of 4 numbers: 3 x 4 x 5 x 6 = 360 and 360 x 7 = 2,520.

No one can tell us why the number of degrees were fixed at 360. However, it is accepted universally without question and is the year, which is used in all prophecies of the Bible.

Law of the Sabbaths

the numbers 7 - 10 - 70 - 49 (7 x 7) figure prominently in the Law of the Sabbaths. The Sabbaths were organized in sevens.

1.) The 7th Day

Deuteronomy 5:12 - 14
Exodus 31: 14 - 15
Exodus 35:2

2.)The 7th Week or (7 X 7) = 49 days

Leviticus 25

During the first sacred calender month of Abib or Nisan this 49th day from Passover was followed by Pentecost of Feast of First Fruits the 50th day.
Both 49th and 50th day were Sabbaths.

3.) The 7th Month

Which contained three sacred festivals

4.) The 7th Year (Land Sabbath and the Year of Release)

Deuteronomy 15:1-10

A one year sabbatical also a land financial Sabbath
Leviticus 25:2 - 7, 18 - 22
Exodus 23: 10,11

5.) The 7th X 7th Year or 49th Year

Leviticus 25:35 - 38
Deuteronomy 15: 1 - 11

Followed by a Jubilee Year.

The 50th Year - A Jubilee Sabbaths

Leviticus 25: 8 - 16

A Pentecostal Sabbath. A year of Liberty.

A Jubilee

A year of reconciliation between all people in Israel. Between man and man, and also between man and State.

Men released all "Slaves"
The state releases all prisoners.
ALL property returned to it's proper owner.
All debts released.

It is a year of liberty a new beginning.

then the 49 -year cycle starts all over again

The 50th year of Jubilee is the end of a 49- year cycle and the year after the Jubilee is the beginning of a new year cycle.

Therefore there are 70 Sabbaticals and 10 Jubilees to each 500 years.

70 x 7 = 490 years plus 10 Jubilees = 500 years

7 x 490 = 3,430 years plus 70 jubilees = 3,500 years

And in those 3,500 years there are 490 Sabbaticals and 70 jubilees (70 x 7)!

The count for the 3,500 years began when the law of he Sabbaths were given at Sinai (Exodus 31). And the dates for the exodus are given as:

Year of the Exodus 490th Sabbatical 70th Jubilee

1491 BC 2009 AD 2010 AD
1490 BC 2010 AD 2011 AD
1498 BC 2011 AD 2012 AD
1488 BC 2012 AD 2013 AD
1487 BC 2013 AD 2014 AD
1486 BC 2014 AD 2015 AD

William walker states that "Due to the Jubilee years being counted in addition to the Sabbatical years. This would make the year 2014 AD the 490th

Sabbatical and 2015 AD the 70th Jubilee, counting from 1486 BC as the exodus year.

By adding one year to the count for the crossing of BC years to AD years will make the year 2015 AD the 490th Sabbatical and 2016 AD the 70th Jubilee".

The chart below shows Williams Walkers reasoning for selecting the year 1486 BC as the year of the Exodus.

The Great Prophetic Week of Years

Years of Exodus

1486 BC
500 years DAY 1 of 70 Sabbaticals and 10 Jubilees

986 BC
500 years DAY 2 of 70 Sabbaticals and 10 Jubilees

486 BC
500 years DAY 3 of 70 Sabbaticals and 10 Jubilees

14 AD
500 years DAY 4 of 70 Sabbaticals and 10 Jubilees

514 AD
500 years DAY 5 of 70 Sabbaticals and 10 Jubilees

1014 AD
500 years DAY 6 of 70 Sabbaticals and 10 Jubilees

1514 AD
500 years DAY 7 of 70 Sabbaticals and 10 Jubilees

2014 AD

490th Sabbatical 70th Jubilee

2015 AD 2016 AD

Adding one year to the count for crossing of BC years to AD years.

Tony63
captain of 100

Post by Tony63 »

As has been mentioned there are still quite a few things that need to happen I see 2015/16-17 as the Jubilee years. The building up of Gods Political Kingdom Will need to be establish "Zion" To be literally build were all nations/people who don'e want to make war will flee to. it will be a place of all diffrent "religious" belifes. The Independence Temple has to be built. The Temple in The Old world Jerusalem has to be build also I see this comencing around 2017.

The list below are just some of the things that have to be established before the "last " apearence of the savior when he comes as the Groom to recieve his Bride Israel.

Re: When will we begin building the literal Zion?

by Tony63 » Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:24 pm

The Hope is that we will witness the Rise of Gods "Political Kingdom" round about 2015/16 this will be made up of all the Anglo-Saxon Celtic Nations and all nations, people Kindred’s who love liberty. We will see the Rise of the Greater United kingdom of Anglo-Saxon Celtic States. Everyone who loves liberty will want to seek out the Lords Laws & Statues and live them, be they of what ever faith or no faith. People will live these laws because they will know that they are just & true.
1. The Count down begins 9/11 2000/1
2. The colaspe of the world montary system for the final time. 2008/9-2010
3.The fromation of the Beast kingdom :- The European Union & NWO:-.force religion, take the Mark of the Beast. A life span of 1hour = 15years 2009-2024.
4. American Internal wars begin. 2010/11
5.WW3 The cleasening. america weaken by metroite 2012/13
6."Consitution hangs by a thread" elders step in. Temple built in Holy land. "The start of the sabbath". Britain Leaves the EU with other Scandinvan countries.2014/15
7. fullfilment of Jesus 7x70 forgiveness prophecy. A 50th Jubilee Year. A Day of National Repentance for the Nations of Ephraim & Manassah.And turn to live Gods law. The Formation of The New Anglo-Saxson celtic Nations. A New Consitution formed. The Establisment of the Political Kingdom of God. 2016.
8.The New Federation of Anglo-Saxon states become wealthy, & prosperous. 2016 onwards.
9. American Indian Nations blossom as a Rose and build the Independence Temple.
10. Council at Adamondiahman
11.The forced socialist NWO of the devil attacks America and the holy land to take as a spoil.
12.The lost ten tribes come to the rescue with the Lord.
13. The wicked are swept off. 2024
14.Finanle gathering of the tribes of Israel from the 4 quarters of the earth. Main body of the Lost Ten tribes return with their Prophets,scriptures wealth & techonlogy.
15.The formation of the New Greater United Kingdom of Israel. The Throne of David. The finale establishment of the Kingdom of God.
16 Return of the City of Enoch
17. Israel prepares to recieve her King. Israel the Bride meets Her Groom. The Wedding Feast begings. (see the story of Snow white for full symbolic account of these events).

davedan
captain of 1,000

Post by davedan »

Be careful with the Jubilee Years and 2016.

The point here is for evil (like in the Book of Mormon) to declare "the time is past".

The Internet thinks 2016 is the 120th Jubilee. However the Blood Moon Tetrads point to the Abomination pf Desolation and not the Second Coming.

LDS are fortunate we know a Jubilee Year at 1820 (Restoration).

Possible Recent Jubilee Years:
70 AD Destruction of the Temple (Another fulfillment of Daniel's 70 weeks)
1820 First Vision, End of Spanish Inquisition "Time of Restitution of All things"
1870 EDICT OF POPE NICHOLAS III, ending of the Roman Ghettos.
1920 Prohibition, League of Nations begins, Protocols of Zion published, Balfour Declaration and the British Mandate for Palestine confirmed by League of Nations.
1950 "Law of Return" or the Commandment or Law set forth that called for the Gathering of Jews to Israel granting any converted or native Jew citizenship. (Beginning of another of Daniel's 70 weeks).
1970 End of War of Attrition following 6-days war.
2020 The Lord's Jubilee? "Time of Restitution of All things"

In my opinion, Christ is NOT coming in 2016, but we may be in the midst of the 7 years of Tribulation and near the nuclear Abomination of Desolation or (Burning of Babylon) according to Pres Benson and Elder McConkie.

I'm not saying Christ returns in 2020, but this date may point to the restoration of the Jewish Temple and the foundation of Zion. When we are safe in Zion, who cares when's Christ's official Second Coming is because He will already dwelling among the inhabitance of Zion.

The point about "changing the times" is to allow for various anti-Christs and false-Christs. What is the The Scruptures say about it is 1. the spirit of antichrist denies that Christ will come in the flesh 2. we are told that in the Last Days people will say that Christ delayeth His coming until the End of the Earth.

I think the antiChrist may be a person but may also be a false idea after 2016 that Christ will not come in the flesh or that he will delay His coming until the End of the Earth.