BLOOD MOON - TETRAD 2014 & 2015

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
WarMonger
captain of 100

Re: BLOOD MOON - TETRAD 2014 & 2015

Post by WarMonger »

Sunain wrote:Coincidence, I think not! :-o I'm actually surprised that the Family Proclamation to the World is not a new section of the D&C.
I have a paper copy sticky-taped at the back of my D&C. I am still calling Sept/Oct 2015 the beginning of the calamities.

Fishwalker
captain of 50

Post by Fishwalker »

In the Oct. 2014 General Conference Elder Perry spoke about the warning given in the Family: A Proclamation to the World
We certainly have been warned of events that we will be facing in our day. Our challenge will be how we prepare for the events the Lord has said are surely still to come.

Many in our worried society understand that the disintegration of the family will bring only sorrow and hopelessness into a troubled world. As members of the Church, we have the responsibility to preserve and protect the family as the basic unit of society and eternity. The prophets have warned and forewarned about the inevitable and destructive consequence of a deterioration of family values.

WarMonger
captain of 100

Post by WarMonger »

More weirdness: The 500 days end on the 13th Sept 2015!!
French Foreign Minister: ‘We Have 500 Days to Avoid Climate Chaos’ http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/fre ... 92736.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

(CNSNews.com) – The world has “500 days to avoid climate chaos,” French Foreign Minister Laurent Fabius said alongside Secretary of State John Kerry at the State Department on Tuesday.
“We have 500 days to avoid climate chaos,” Fabius said. “And I know that President Obama and John Kerry himself are committed on this subject and I’m sure that with them, with a lot of other friends, we shall be able to reach success in this very important matter.”

jeffreyrichardson_
captain of 50

Post by jeffreyrichardson_ »

Gad wrote:There is also supposed to be a comet that is predicted to be brighter than any in human existence next year. These predictions can be wrong, but if that turns out correct I'd find it interesting.
This the new star?

Gad
General of Ignoramuses

Post by Gad »

jeffreyrichardson_ wrote:
Gad wrote:There is also supposed to be a comet that is predicted to be brighter than any in human existence next year. These predictions can be wrong, but if that turns out correct I'd find it interesting.
This the new star?
Nope. Comet ended up being a complete dud.

Robert Sinclair
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robert Sinclair »

The Super Harvest Blood Red Moon this September will be seen from Jerusalem and America. This during the High Holy days of the Jews Harvest and Atonement, a sure sign to all the Houses of the children of Israel, the the great and terrible day of the Lord draws nigh, and is even at the door. Good to be as the wise virgins, with the sweet oil of equity and justice, in their lamps, fully trimmed, with the righteousness and goodness, of clean hands and pure hearts, and ready for the bridegroom. ♡

jeffreyrichardson_
captain of 50

Post by jeffreyrichardson_ »

Gad wrote:
jeffreyrichardson_ wrote:
This the new star?
Nope. Comet ended up being a complete dud.
Lame.