What is JR Nyquist talking about?

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
M249Gunner
captain of 100

What is JR Nyquist talking about?

Post by M249Gunner »

http://thefinalphaseforum.invisionzone. ... =2412&st=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"Posted 10 May 2012 - 01:53 PM
It is clear at this hour who Barack Obama is. The chief goal of his cabal is to effectively disarm the U.S. Military. Everything else is to weaken the economy with the view that all budget cuts will be taken from defense spending. As of this writing the strategic posture of the U.S. is highly vulnerable to surprise attack. The Communist Bloc is now openly preparing for one clenched fist. Russia is preparing a huge mobilization. China has already begun a small mobilization while North Korea openly prepares for war along wiith Iran. The overt military moves we see today suggest the war is coming soon. The time to prepare is now. "

What is he talking about here? Has anyone heard about preparations for a mobilization in Russia, China, or NK? When I search the internet, I just see links to Russia's mobilization for WWI.

Mark
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: What is JR Nyquist talking about?

Post by Mark »

M249Gunner wrote:http://thefinalphaseforum.invisionzone. ... =2412&st=0

It is clear at this hour who Barack Obama is. The chief goal of his cabal is to effectively disarm the U.S. Military. Everything else is to weaken the economy with the view that all budget cuts will be taken from defense spending. As of this writing the strategic posture of the U.S. is highly vulnerable to surprise attack. The Communist Bloc is now openly preparing for one clenched fist. Russia is preparing a huge mobilization. China has already begun a small mobilization while North Korea openly prepares for war along wiith Iran. The overt military moves we see today suggest the war is coming soon. The time to prepare is now. "

What is he talking about here? Has anyone heard about preparations for a mobilization in Russia, China, or NK? When I search the internet, I just see links to Russia's mobilization for WWI.

http://www.thecomingattack.com/russian- ... kgb-agent/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.thecomingattack.com/obama-op ... r-reveals/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.thecomingattack.com/treason- ... to-russia/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

HeirofNumenor
the Heir Of Numenor

Post by HeirofNumenor »

There is also Joel Skousen's viewpoint as well...

http://www.worldaffairsbrief.com/keytopics/threats.html

LukeAir2008
captain of 1,000

Post by LukeAir2008 »

M249Gunner wrote:http://thefinalphaseforum.invisionzone. ... =2412&st=0

He's talking about the fact that Russia and China are preparing to attack the US and UK. They have hidden those plans from the public for many years but as Joel Skousen has been saying for years as the time gets nearer it will be openly obvious they are about to launch an attack.

The year of an election...dark skinned president...during the holiday season. Sound familiar?

M249Gunner
captain of 100

Post by M249Gunner »

I know about JR Nyquist and his beliefs. I have read his forum for quite a long time and I have read his book, I have Golytsin's book, and I am aware of what Skousen has been predicting. I also believe that eventually Russia and China will attack. What I want to know about is why is Nyquist saying the Russians are currently mobilizing? I have not been able to find any other sources about that statement or why he thinks that is currently happening. I was just wondering if any of you had any information about a current mobilization.

Scarecrow
captain of 100

Post by Scarecrow »

Deleted
Last edited by Scarecrow on February 15th, 2013, 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tribunal
captain of 1,000

Post by Tribunal »

LukeAir2008 wrote:The year of an election...dark skinned president...during the holiday season. Sound familiar?
Where did you get this from? Is there an exact quote? Source?

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Original_Intent »

Tribunal wrote:
LukeAir2008 wrote:The year of an election...dark skinned president...during the holiday season. Sound familiar?
Where did you get this from? Is there an exact quote? Source?

the original said "of greek extraction" but when Obama was elected, the author did a quick re-write - you know how prophecy is.....

LukeAir2008
captain of 1,000

Post by LukeAir2008 »

M249Gunner wrote:I know about JR Nyquist and his beliefs. I have read his forum for quite a long time and I have read his book, I have Golytsin's book, and I am aware of what Skousen has been predicting. I also believe that eventually Russia and China will attack. What I want to know about is why is Nyquist saying the Russians are currently mobilizing? I have not been able to find any other sources about that statement or why he thinks that is currently happening. I was just wondering if any of you had any information about a current mobilization.
We have been deliberately provoking them with our serial invasions of nation after nation after nation...

Russia and China have issued a joint statement declaring that there must be no invasion of Syria or any interference in the affairs of an independent sovereign nation.

Tribunal
captain of 1,000

Post by Tribunal »

Original_Intent wrote: the original said "of greek extraction" but when Obama was elected, the author did a quick re-write - you know how prophecy is.....
That's what I thought. But, where did this quote come from?

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Original_Intent »

Tribunal wrote:
Original_Intent wrote: the original said "of greek extraction" but when Obama was elected, the author did a quick re-write - you know how prophecy is.....
That's what I thought. But, where did this quote come from?
This, I believe, is the George Albert Smith prophesy as recorded in the journal of, I believe it was his nephew who was 12 years old at the time he supposedly heard it, and then recorded it 40 years later.....it is a fascinating prophecy, but obviously a light on credibility.

jsb
captain of 10

Post by jsb »

My opinion is we are years away from Russia or China invading. The only way for them to take the US is if we are in complete chaos without that ability to nuke them both.

Mark
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Mark »

M249Gunner wrote:I know about JR Nyquist and his beliefs. I have read his forum for quite a long time and I have read his book, I have Golytsin's book, and I am aware of what Skousen has been predicting. I also believe that eventually Russia and China will attack. What I want to know about is why is Nyquist saying the Russians are currently mobilizing? I have not been able to find any other sources about that statement or why he thinks that is currently happening. I was just wondering if any of you had any information about a current mobilization.

One other article for you to contemplate Gunner. As pointed out in the article, Sun Tzu said, the greatest battle to win is to take your enemy’s city without firing a shot. The gramscian approach so expertly implemented along with all the other factors in play have brought us past the tipping point. As the author said its only a matter of time. The visions of Isaiah and John lie just ahead for us. Cleansing and then Zion. Why would we expect anything else?

http://www.thecomingattack.com/tipping-points/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Col. Flagg
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Col. Flagg »

My guess is that any attack preceded by Russia and China will involve the detonation of an EMP first, probably at least 100+ miles over the continental U.S. so as to destroy all forms of electronic communication as this would render any coordinated military response virtually impossible. You'll know when an EMP has been detonated because chances are your car won't start, there will be no electricity and your TV will glow.

M249Gunner
captain of 100

Post by M249Gunner »

Truth B Known wrote:My guess is that any attack preceded by Russia and China will involve the detonation of an EMP first, probably at least 100+ miles over the continental U.S. so as to destroy all forms of electronic communication as this would render any coordinated military response virtually impossible. You'll know when an EMP has been detonated because chances are your car won't start, there will be no electricity and your TV will glow.
I agree, but back to the original question-why is Nyquist saying Russia is mobilizing?

Tribunal
captain of 1,000

Post by Tribunal »

jsb wrote:My opinion is we are years away from Russia or China invading.
How many years? Two? Three?
The only way for them to take the US is if we are in complete chaos without that ability to nuke them both.
And chaos could happen in a matter of weeks.

davedan
captain of 1,000

Post by davedan »

I know Bro David Horne. I think the George Albert Smith vision should not be ignored. As far as the "Greek exrraction" comment, "Greek" was a euphemism for African American.

There is another independent version of the George Albert Smith Vision by a Bro Fuchs from LaVerkin, UT. I have both versions and so does Joel Skousen. This second version clarifies the "POTUS of Greek extraction" as "Not of northern European Extraction".

JR Nyquist is a disinformation agent who is a speaker on the TruNews radio program. TruNews with Rick Wiles is a Christian-flavored conspiracy theorist radio show that you can hear over shortwave radio or Internet podcast. I think Alex Jones temperment was proving to limit his effectiveness. Rick Wiles has a tone that should appeal to the evangelical listener.

Rick Wiles of TruNews is talking about: Germany and Angela Merkel (grew up in E Gemany) Leaving the Euro and forming a partnership with Russia and Putin (KGB assigned to E Germany and speaks fluent German). He also talks about there being eminent Financial Collapse in the US and collapse of the dollar. This will bring in matial Law, Social unrest. Wiles reads claimed visions by listeners who are emailed to him. He talks about Agenda 21, Big Brother Survailance. He has been telling Christians to leave the US.

As far as any eminent attack on the US goes by Russia and China and a nuclear first-strike. A few things have to have to happen first. #1 dollar no longer world reserve currency #2 missiles withdrawn from Europe #3 gun confiscation in US. #4 After election and before inaugaration of POTUS.

With this in mind, Obama may likely gain another 4 years as POTUS or elections will be postponed by some event. However, IF Romney wins in November, look out. I think the Conspiracy cannot afford to allow a non-Gad to be POTUS. He would dismantal everything they have set up over the last 100 years of POTUS control

Scarecrow
captain of 100

Post by Scarecrow »

Deleted
Last edited by Scarecrow on February 15th, 2013, 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

M249Gunner
captain of 100

Post by M249Gunner »

davedan wrote:...I think the Conspiracy cannot afford to allow a non-Gad to be POTUS. He would dismantal everything they have set up over the last 100 years of POTUS control...
You are right, that is why the gads are running at least two of their own candidates(Obama and Romney).

M249Gunner
captain of 100

Post by M249Gunner »

davedan wrote:
JR Nyquist is a disinformation agent who is a speaker on the TruNews radio program. TruNews with Rick Wiles is a Christian-flavored conspiracy theorist radio show that you can hear over shortwave radio or Internet podcast. I think Alex Jones temperment was proving to limit his effectiveness. Rick Wiles has a tone that should appeal to the evangelical listener.
Really? The administrators over at his forum poo poo just about any conspiracy theory that is mentioned over there. The fastest way to be canned on his forum is to start talking conspiracies.

M249Gunner
captain of 100

Post by M249Gunner »

davedan wrote:He also talks about there being eminent Financial Collapse in the US and collapse of the dollar.
em·i·nent   [em-uh-nuhnt] Show IPA
adjective
1. high in station, rank, or repute; prominent; distinguished: eminent statesmen.
2. conspicuous, signal, or noteworthy: eminent fairness.
3. lofty; high: eminent peaks.
4. prominent; projecting; protruding: an eminent nose.

vs

im·mi·nent   [im-uh-nuhnt] Show IPA
adjective
1. likely to occur at any moment; impending: Her death is imminent.
2. projecting or leaning forward; overhanging.

I suppose you could use either word in your phrase, though the meaning would be different. ;)

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

davedan wrote:As far as any eminent attack on the US goes by Russia and China and a nuclear first-strike. A few things have to have to happen first. #1 dollar no longer world reserve currency #2 missiles withdrawn from Europe #3 gun confiscation in US. #4 After election and before inaugaration of POTUS.
#1 is on track for this year, next at the latest. (And what happens when the FedR's 100 years is up??)
#2 is on track, there were two threads about this, I believe (80% of missiles to be removed from Europe, or such).
#3 will likely happen after the problems start, and food system collapses.
#4, I see no need for.

As per Russian mobilization, he could be talking about all the Russian troops here in the USA?

A war with Russia WILL happen--a question of when, not if.

singyourwayhome
captain of 1,000

Post by singyourwayhome »

Scarecrow wrote: Agreed. I too would not be so quick to dismiss the prophecy. The word Greek was a common expression for black people here, and if I recall correctly, the last time this was discussed, we had a poster who frequently heard and used the phrase.
This has been posted before, too, but Obama actually has some Greek ancestry. See http://www.americanthinker.com/2008/09/ ... avery.html I was surprised at a lot of the information in it, including that his family line was not IN slavery, they were the ones selling the slaves to the whites.

There's a possibility that #1, #2, and #3 could all be completed by the end of the year, we'd be ripe for the picking.

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

singyourwayhome wrote:
Scarecrow wrote: Agreed. I too would not be so quick to dismiss the prophecy. The word Greek was a common expression for black people here, and if I recall correctly, the last time this was discussed, we had a poster who frequently heard and used the phrase.
This has been posted before, too, but Obama actually has some Greek ancestry. See http://www.americanthinker.com/2008/09/ ... avery.html I was surprised at a lot of the information in it, including that his family line was not IN slavery, they were the ones selling the slaves to the whites.

There's a possibility that #1, #2, and #3 could all be completed by the end of the year, we'd be ripe for the picking.
Interesting, because the great majority of sellers were Jews.

singyourwayhome
captain of 1,000

Post by singyourwayhome »

If you read the article, that's not what it says at all; it says the Muslims were the driving force behind it.