The Kolbrin book

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
AshleyB
captain of 1,000

The Kolbrin book

Post by AshleyB »

So I never even knew this book existed until last night when reading some of Col Flaggs posts prompted me to investigate a few things. I came across this book that was supposed to be written by the ancient egyptians. A lot of people say the book is total crap and maybe it is but I still found some interesting things in it while reading. I'll post some excerpts. To anyone who is familiar with Anthony Larsons ideas you will be familiar with a lot of these ideas already. Here is a link. http://thekolbrin.com/read-it-online" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Right away it starts telling the tales of creation and about a dragon destroyer that comes in contact with the earth and how the earth groaned and thundered so loud. I would have posted some excerpts that I thought were interesting but I couldnt. It does have some interesting things in it about God and how this life is like a delusion and its like we are sleeping while here. And it speaks of calamities that happened in the earths history and how people feared the heaven so but after generations pass people would forget that fear and become complacent in seeking God and then something else would be brought in to remind everyone of that fear. To me its blatantly clear that the dragon spoke of with its tail is symbolic of a heavenly body. Either a planet that acts like a comet or just a really large comet with a tail. There was one part that resonated where it talked about how it was man's duty to reach out to God and find him while here and not God's duty to reach out to man and that often times men are more condemned not for their wrong doings but more for what they don't do. And that's failing to repent and failing to continuously seek God.

Here is a link to Larsons Web site where you can read his ideas in case you are not familiar with what Im talking about: http://www.mormonprophecy.com/prophecy, ... gospel.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

liberty_belle
captain of 100

Re: The Kolbrin book

Post by liberty_belle »

I have the Kolbrin and it is fascinating...its packed right now along with all of my other books...sigh. HOwever, I dont remember it being from Ancient Egypt...hmmmmm

I am also very familiar with Anthony Larson and encourage everyone to take his webinars...good stuff!

AshleyB
captain of 1,000

Post by AshleyB »

That may not be correct. That's just something I read. I don't really know much about it.

G100
Hi, I'm new.

Post by G100 »

Im reading it right now, i like this part after god puts his hand on adam to show him greater things and the history of humanity, his posterity

"Then God lifted His hand from man and man was alone. The great vision departed and he awoke, only a dim and elusive recollection, no more than the shadow of a dream remained. But deep within the sleeping Soul there was a spark of remembrance and it generated within man a restless longing for he knew not what. Henceforth, man was destined to wander discontented, seeking something he felt he knew but could not see, something which continually eluded him, perpetually goaded him, and forever tantalized him. Deep within himself man knew something greater than himself was always with him and part of him, spurring him on to greater deeds, greater thoughts, greater aspirations. It was something out

beyond himself, scarcely realized and never found; something which told him that the radiance seen on the horizon but dimly reflected the hidden glory beyond it."

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

A small review of the Kolbrin book and its problems, in this thread I wrote about Celtic Biblical legends. viewtopic.php?t=71061&start=25