The Abomination of Desolation

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
LukeAir2008
captain of 1,000

Re: The Abomination of Desolation

Post by LukeAir2008 »

Amore Vero wrote:
Samuel the Lamanite wrote:Could the 1/2 hour of silence already be in process? To me silence seems to refer to prophetic revelation about end times events. What say ye?
Yes, I believe the 1/2 hour of silence is probably happening now & may almost be over, with the destructions happening immediately after, as the scriptures say.

The Prophets seem to be very silent, compared to what is happening all around us now, even though they still give wonderful talks on faith, hope & charity, & other topics.
At the end of the half hour of silence in heaven the face of the Lord is unveiled - so how can the destructions happen after the half hour? (D&C 88:95)

The destructions take place after the half hour of silence begins at the opening of the Seventh Seal and continue up until the Second Coming.

Amore Vero
captain of 100

Post by Amore Vero »

Samuel the Lamanite wrote:Amore: Some posit that the 1/2 hour of silence started with the death of ETB. What say ye?
If the 'half hour' is 21 years long than I have always felt it was from when ETB was silenced, which is around 21+ years ago. I know a close relative of his who said that the family always knew he was able to communicate just fine, but that the Lord stopped him from speaking to the Church.

It could also be 3 1/2 years though, that fits too. Many also feel this is so, like the man who made the scrolls found on Angel Palmoni's website. See: scriptural secrets.blogspot.com. The man who researched it all seems to understand some rare truths, that I believe are true. So I believe it's worth considering.

He feels the 6th & 7th seal overlap a bit. That was the impression I felt come into my mind many years ago as I pondered it, before I had heard anyone suggest such. So I lean towards that. But we shall see, not too far off to test these time frames.

Amore Vero
captain of 100

Post by Amore Vero »

LukeAir2008 wrote: At the end of the half hour of silence in heaven the face of the Lord is unveiled - so how can the destructions happen after the half hour? (D&C 88:95)

The destructions take place after the half hour of silence begins at the opening of the Seventh Seal and continue up until the Second Coming.
At the end of the 1/2 hour, the Lord will unveil his face (only to the righteous) & he will then preach his own sermons with fire & flood & earthquake etc. here on our continent & cleanse it. And He will gather the righteous together in Zion & send out the 144,000., while the rest of the world battles it out in the War of Armag. accross the Atlantic for 3 1/2 years til the very end.

I personally do not believe that the 21 years have not even started, or that Zion or the 2nd coming is that far off.

LukeAir2008
captain of 1,000

Post by LukeAir2008 »

HeirofNumenor wrote:
What one generation tolerates, the next generation embraces. Because man is throwing God out into the street, sin, perversion and distorted thinking has taken over the masses, this includes those of whom attend their church, people that claim to follow Christ with their lips, but are far from Him in their hearts. The righteous left over...MUST PREVAIL.
So in today's Deseret News, a front page story shows how the Millennial generation (those ages 15-25), a majority think gays wanting to marry is a great thing, and they think it should be legal about 52% in favor of gay marriage, about 70% in favor of gay sex being legal (even among young LDS polled). The writer was clearly pointing out how even among LDS young adults...they are rejecting the moral values of their baby boomer parents, and also their WW2 grandparents (still can't bring themselves to say abortion is morally okay, but 2/3 ant it legal in all cases).

The article points out how the entertainment industry has been successful in convincing the young that gays are hip, cool, fun, popular....even my ex-wife's daughters reported that while they were at Orem HS in 2004-2006, that all the popular guys were gay or had to act gay to be popular and well liked - the in-crowd.

Sad.
And when the times of the Gentiles is come in, a light shall break forth among them that sit in darkness, and it shall be the fulness of my gospel;

But they receive it not; for they perceive not the light, and they turn their hearts from me because of the precepts of men.

And in that generation shall the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

And there shall be men standing in that generation, that shall not pass until they shall see an overflowing scourge; for a desolating sickness shall cover the land. (D&C 45:28-31)

The Lord told Joseph Smith in 1831 how the gospel would be received. First of all we reject the sacred doctrines and teachings - and then we reject the very commandements and moral precepts themselves in favor of the doctrine of satan. :-s

Amore Vero
captain of 100

Post by Amore Vero »

Samuel the Lamanite wrote: if we don't strengthen the depth and specificty of these TR interviews, one is in effect allowing potential very sinful people into the Sacred Temple. IMO, such people can bring Satan in the Temple with them. Perhaps IF we slacken more the TR interview, Satan can move into one's body and walk into a Temple and become the Beast thus bring about the AofD.

What say ye?

I have known of a lot of evil people easily deceiving their leaders to get in the temple. I know evil people who have deceived their way into even getting a temple clearance to be remarried.

While recommend questions could be more specific, the problem is wicked people are usually blind to their wickedness & they think they are very righteous, for their conscience has been slowly seared so that they don't feel guilt anymore, or even see their errors.

So what we really need is for leaders to have the 'Spirit of discernment', which is their obligation to have or they will be held accountable for the evil people that get past them & the evil that is committed under their watch.

But unfortunately, I have never known a local leader to have that discernment, for I have watched most of those that I've known be totally & easily deceived by evil people & to even support their blatant evil.

Nan
captain of 1,000

Post by Nan »

actually, I had a bishop that said the hardest thing to do is let someone go to the temple that the spirit has told you they are not worthy to go but they answered the right questions. (as in they lied) But that you have to let them go to condemn themselves and to be personally accountable to god for going unworthily.

LukeAir2008
captain of 1,000

Post by LukeAir2008 »

If a Bishop genuinely feels there is something amiss then he should follow Pres. Kimball's example and tell the person that the Spirit is indicating that there is a problem and invite the person to come back. The Bishop needs to be totally worthy himself and in tune with the Spirit to be genuinely able to receive revelation and be able to help those in trouble. My personal experience is that this is the exception rather than the norm.

sixth seal
captain of 100

Post by sixth seal »

Samuel the Lamanite wrote:The most critical part about the Abomination of Desolatation is that the evil one enters the Temple and declares himself God. The ONLY Christian/Jewish organizations that have working temples are Mormons. This really makes me ponder on how this will come about.

What say ye?

Not to change the subject, and I realize Samuel might not be around to answer this himself, but where does the notion come from that the abomination of desolation is fulfilled by the "antichrist"/ Satan entering into and desecrating the temple? I'm not saying that this couldn't be the case, but that's never been the conclusion I've come to. If anyone can help me out with this I would appreciate it.

Amore Vero
captain of 100

Post by Amore Vero »

Nan wrote:actually, I had a bishop that said the hardest thing to do is let someone go to the temple that the spirit has told you they are not worthy to go but they answered the right questions. (as in they lied) But that you have to let them go to condemn themselves and to be personally accountable to god for going unworthily.
Sometimes this is probably so. But if a Bishop feels someone is lying, leaders have said that the Bishop should then ask deeper questions, & if they ask the right questions then the truth often comes out.

If the Bishop is in doubt, he can & should also ask the spouse if there is anything wrong going on, the spouse usually always knows, if they are righteous & not in denial about it themselves.

But if after all that, the Bishop still can't find out the truth, then yes, he can say he tried his best & then the man is then accountable for his own entrance into the temple.

But I have never known a Bishop or Stake Pres. who even detects the lies, even after warnings from the other spouse of a problem. But hopefully there are many leaders who can, but I have only seen them almost always believe that the deceiver is a wonderful & righteous person.

LukeAir2008
captain of 1,000

Post by LukeAir2008 »

Amore Vero wrote:
Nan wrote:actually, I had a bishop that said the hardest thing to do is let someone go to the temple that the spirit has told you they are not worthy to go but they answered the right questions. (as in they lied) But that you have to let them go to condemn themselves and to be personally accountable to god for going unworthily.
Sometimes this is probably so. But if a Bishop feels someone is lying, leaders have said that the Bishop should then ask deeper questions, & if they ask the right questions then the truth often comes out.

If the Bishop is in doubt, he can & should also ask the spouse if there is anything wrong going on, the spouse usually always knows, if they are righteous & not in denial about it themselves.

But if after all that, the Bishop still can't find out the truth, then yes, he can say he tried his best & then the man is then accountable for his own entrance into the temple.

But I have never known a Bishop or Stake Pres. who even detects the lies, even after warnings from the
other spouse of a problem. But hopefully there are many leaders who can, but I have only seen them almost always believe that the deceiver is a wonderful & righteous person.
This is definately not how a Bishop should conduct a sacred, confidential interview. Asking someone else about confidential details is definately not how the Lord's servants should conduct themselves.

Amore Vero
captain of 100

Post by Amore Vero »

LukeAir2008 wrote:
Amore Vero wrote: Sometimes this is probably so. But if a Bishop feels someone is lying, leaders have said that the Bishop should then ask deeper questions, & if they ask the right questions then the truth often comes out.

But I have never known a Bishop or Stake Pres. who even detects the lies, even after warnings from the
other spouse of a problem. But hopefully there are many leaders who can, but I have only seen them almost always believe that the deceiver is a wonderful & righteous person.
This is definately not how a Bishop should conduct a sacred, confidential interview. Asking someone else about confidential details is definately not how the Lord's servants should conduct themselves.

If a Bishop feels there is cause & something amiss, I believe he has every right to hold a separate interview with the spouse to see if they feel anything is wrong. I have seen it done many times. It is a very responsible thing to do.

That does not mean the Bishop would disclose anything to the other spouse that he feels he shouldn't.

But if an unrighteous spouse is ever going to repent, he or she must eventually disclose everything to the spouse anyway. As the Prophets say, there should be no secrets in marriage. Spouses have a right to know everything, but not from the Bishop usually.

LukeAir2008
captain of 1,000

Post by LukeAir2008 »

Amore Vero wrote:
LukeAir2008 wrote:
Amore Vero wrote: Sometimes this is probably so. But if a Bishop feels someone is lying, leaders have said that the Bishop should then ask deeper questions, & if they ask the right questions then the truth often comes out.

If a Bishop feels there is cause & something amiss, I believe he has every right to hold a separate interview with the spouse to see if they feel anything is wrong. I have seen it done many times. It is a very responsible thing to do.

That does not mean the Bishop would disclose anything to the other spouse that he feels he shouldn't.

But if an unrighteous spouse is ever going to repent, he or she must eventually disclose everything to the spouse anyway. As the Prophets say, there should be no secrets in marriage. Spouses have a right to know everything, but not from the Bishop usually.
We are talking about a Temple Recommend Interview aren't we? I thought maybe we had got our wires crossed and we were talking about the Gestapo interrogating POW's or something.

The Temple Recommend Interview is an opportunity for a church member to declare before witnesses that they are ready and worthy to enter the Temple. Its an opportunity for leaders to protect members and give them a chance to resolve any problems or take more time out to prepare themselves.

Its NOT a witch hunt or an investigation. It is confidential between the Bishop/Stake Pres and the Church member. If your leaders are involving others to INVESTIGATE the person then Im afraid your leaders are apostate and have lost the plot. :-o

NoGreaterLove
captain of 1,000

Post by NoGreaterLove »

deleted

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Amore Vero wrote:
LukeAir2008 wrote:

Is it a forgone conclusion that just because someone sins that makes them unrighteous or evil? Certainly repentance is necessary but one has to weigh out what is in a man's heart. One could commit many sins because they lack the desire to have the mighty change. One could commit sin because they are human, yet have a strong desire to live and conduct their life in a proper manner. We as humans only see the outer person, God looks upon man's heart. For any of us to call someone evil just because they sin is a very harsh judgement.

Another thing. When a person has sinned and then repented, and even though a marriage has been desolved because of it all, a new spouse has no business knowing the sins of the past. Those sins have been forgiven and have no place in a new marriage for a new spouse to know. As far as secrets in marriage, is a man going to rush home and tell his spouse he looked at a good looking, seductive woman at the office during the day. Is a wife going to rush up to her husband and tell him she said a horrible swear word that day while trying to settle the kids down from fighting? Or that she saw a real good looking guy at the store?

Everybody sins, that's a forgone fact. When one overlooks their own sins and at the same time tries to find fault in others,...who then...is the biggest loser?

Here are some things to ponder for all of us. This helps us measure ourselves as to where our own heart is.
Alma 5:14-35
14 And now behold, I ask of you, my brethren of the church, have ye spiritually been born of God? Have ye received his image in your countenances? Have ye experienced this mighty change in your hearts?
15 Do ye exercise faith in the redemption of him who created you? Do you look forward with an eye of faith, and view this mortal body raised in immortality, and this corruption raised in incorruption, to stand before God to be judged according to the deeds which have been done in the mortal body?
16 I say unto you, can you imagine to yourselves that ye hear the voice of the Lord, saying unto you, in that day: Come unto me ye blessed, for behold, your works have been the works of righteousness upon the face of the earth?
17 Or do ye imagine to yourselves that ye can lie unto the Lord in that day, and say—Lord, our works have been righteous works upon the face of the earth—and that he will save you?
18 Or otherwise, can ye imagine yourselves brought before the tribunal of God with your souls filled with guilt and remorse, having a remembrance of all your guilt, yea, a perfect remembrance of all your wickedness, yea, a remembrance that ye have set at defiance the commandments of God?
19 I say unto you, can ye look up to God at that day with a pure heart and clean hands? I say unto you, can you look up, having the image of God engraven upon your countenances?
20 I say unto you, can ye think of being saved when you have yielded yourselves to become subjects to the devil?
21 I say unto you, ye will know at that day that ye cannot be saved; for there can no man be saved except his garments are washed white; yea, his garments must be purified until they are cleansed from all stain, through the blood of him of whom it has been spoken by our fathers, who should come to redeem his people from their sins.
22 And now I ask of you, my brethren, how will any of you feel, if ye shall stand before the bar of God, having your garments stained with blood and all manner of filthiness? Behold, what will these things testify against you?
23 Behold will they not testify that ye are murderers, yea, and also that ye are guilty of all manner of wickedness?
24 Behold, my brethren, do ye suppose that such an one can have a place to sit down in the kingdom of God, with Abraham, with Isaac, and with Jacob, and also all the holy prophets, whose garments are cleansed and are spotless, pure and white?
25 I say unto you, Nay; except ye make our Creator a liar from the beginning, or suppose that he is a liar from the beginning, ye cannot suppose that such can have place in the kingdom of heaven; but they shall be cast out for they are the children of the kingdom of the devil.
26 And now behold, I say unto you, my brethren, if ye have experienced a change of heart, and if ye have felt to sing the song of redeeming love, I would ask, can ye feel so now?
27 Have ye walked, keeping yourselves blameless before God? Could ye say, if ye were called to die at this time, within yourselves, that ye have been sufficiently humble? That your garments have been cleansed and made white through the blood of Christ, who will come to redeem his people from their sins?
28 Behold, are ye stripped of pride? I say unto you, if ye are not ye are not prepared to meet God. Behold ye must prepare quickly; for the kingdom of heaven is soon at hand, and such an one hath not eternal life.
29 Behold, I say, is there one among you who is not stripped of envy? I say unto you that such an one is not prepared; and I would that he should prepare quickly, for the hour is close at hand, and he knoweth not when the time shall come; for such an one is not found guiltless.
30 And again I say unto you, is there one among you that doth make a mock of his brother, or that heapeth upon him persecutions?
31 Wo unto such an one, for he is not prepared, and the time is at hand that he must repent or he cannot be saved!
32 Yea, even wo unto all ye workers of iniquity; repent, repent, for the Lord God hath spoken it!
33 Behold, he sendeth an invitation unto all men, for the arms of mercy are extended towards them, and he saith: Repent, and I will receive you.
34 Yea, he saith: Come unto me and ye shall partake of the fruit of the tree of life; yea, ye shall eat and drink of the bread and the waters of life freely;
35 Yea, come unto me and bring forth works of righteousness, and ye shall not be hewn down and cast into the fire—

p51-mustang
captain of 1,000

Post by p51-mustang »

What is the connection with the land of desolation spoken of in the BOM with the abomination of desolation of Daniel? In the BOM the land of desolation is in the north where the white Nephites lived vs south where lamanites lived. I have wondered if this implies a nuclear attack on the White areas of north america (America itself) whilst the lamanites in the south would avoid the holocaust.

Any insights on this?

spark_pluged
captain of 50

Post by spark_pluged »

It seems to me that a big part of this "abomination of desolation" is assumed by Pres Benson and McConkie to be about Nuclear destruction.

Pres Benson in the Oct '61 conference report said:

"The great destructive force which was to be turned loose on the earth and which the prophets for centuries have been calling the "abomination of desolation" is vividly described by those who saw it in vision. Ours is the first generation to realize how literally these prophecies can be fulfilled now that God, through science, has unlocked the secret to thermonuclear reaction.
In the light of these prophecies there should be no doubt in the mind of any priesthood holder that the human family is headed for trouble. There are rugged days ahead. It is time for every man who wishes to do his duty to get himself prepared -- physically, spiritually, and psychologically -- for the task which may come at any time, as suddenly as the whirlwind."

McConkie in Apr 1979 said:

I stand before the Church this day and raise the warning voice. It is a prophetic voice, for I shall say only what the apostles and prophets have spoken concerning our day...
We do not say that all of the Saints will be spared and saved from the coming day of desolation. But we do say there is no promise of safety and no promise of security except for those who love the Lord and who are seeking to do all that he commands.
It may be, for instance, that nothing except the power of faith and the authority of the priesthood can save individuals and congregations from the atomic holocausts that surely shall be.
And so we raise the warning voice and say: Take heed; prepare; watch and be ready. There is no security in any course except the course of obedience and conformity and righteousness.

gr8ideas
captain of 100

Post by gr8ideas »

Bro. Nibley said that the abomination of desolation happened any time that 2+2=5 or any other number but 4. As it relates to the Temple we are given instruction as to how to return to the presence of God but if the endowment were changed in such a way that instead of leading us to Christ we were being let elsewhere, anywhere else, that would constitute the abomination of desolation. That is why Joseph Smith was so very concerned that we learn how to identify various spirits and visitations. We might also add feelings that can misdirect us to false beliefs. We must learn to compare what we receive to what we have received in the past when we had the promise that the spirit we had then was from God. For instance, the promise in Moroni 10 about a witness of the Book of Mormon. Compare our feeling when we knew it came from God concerning the Book of Mormon, and He gave us that witness, to any spiritual witness we may now receive from any source so that we can make a proper decision as to what is and is not part of the abomination of desolation.

frankreid
Hi, I'm new.

Post by frankreid »

The Abomination of Desolation

I generally disagree with comments shown here who say that the AofD is connected somehow to the modern restored Church. I'm of the belief that it is always about the temple in Jerusalem. As has been said here, this occurred twice.
First it was when the Romans destroyed the temple in 70 AD. The Lord will always do whatever is needed to stop his people from holding Him up to ridicule by altering His commandments and instructions. After Christ was gone, the Jews had so destroyed the original function and intent of temple worship that it was necessary to destroy it and he brought in the Romans to do it. As Matthew tells us,

"And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple. And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down. (Matthew 24:1–2)

The second time this will happen is in the latter days. In Israel today, the government is already making plans to rebuild the Third Temple according to the dimensions given in Ezekiel 41. This will be on the old site which is on the temple mount but about 60 feet north of the Dome of the Rock mosque. When the Jews rebuild that temple and begin again to make offerings correctly according to their law, then the outside nations will actually storm the city and use that temple as they wish. Then, once again, the temple will be destroyed.
The Abomination of Desolation, in my opinion, is any event of total destruction that follows the wickedness of the people, when the Lord destroys them to the extent that they have to start over. We find this several times in the Book of Mormon. After the visit of Alma and his group of missionaries to Ammonihah, they left after warning them of their imminent destruction. Of course, they were laughed at and driven out. The Lord then brought in the Lamanite Army and completely destroyed the city and killed everyone in it. This, I believe, is an abomination of desolation. Or a desolation of a people because of their abominations.

It had occurred much earlier with the last generation of the Jaredites. And when the Nephites become totally wicked about 400 years after Christ came, as Samuel the Lamanite prophesied, the Lamanites completely destroyed them. Again, it is the desolation of a people because of their abominations.

Moroni, sitting either inside or near the Hill Cumorah, after writing of these two terrible events of destruction then spoke to us, the latter-day Gentiles.
"And this cometh unto you, O ye Gentiles, that ye may know the decrees of God—that ye may repent, and not continue in your iniquities until the fulness come, that ye may not bring down the fulness of the wrath of God upon you as the inhabitants of the land have hitherto done. (Ether 2:11)

The “inhabitants of the land” were the Jaredites, then the Nephites, and now the European Gentiles. The day is coming when the Lord will destroy the national governments of North America, including it's national borders. This will be the desolation of abominations as Daniel described for us. Then what was once Mexico, US, and Canada will become the New Jerusalem and Zion will be the Center Place in Independence Missiouri, which is pretty much the center of the inhabited North America.

It is then the the Lord will send out the 144,000 High Priests to gather all the Saints from every land to bring them here to Zion. Then all the words in the hymns we sing about Zion will be fulfilled.

AlbertaBronco
captain of 100

Post by AlbertaBronco »

I agree!
frankreid wrote:The Abomination of Desolation

I generally disagree with comments shown here who say that the AofD is connected somehow to the modern restored Church. I'm of the belief that it is always about the temple in Jerusalem. As has been said here, this occurred twice.
First it was when the Romans destroyed the temple in 70 AD. The Lord will always do whatever is needed to stop his people from holding Him up to ridicule by altering His commandments and instructions. After Christ was gone, the Jews had so destroyed the original function and intent of temple worship that it was necessary to destroy it and he brought in the Romans to do it. As Matthew tells us,

"And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple. And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down. (Matthew 24:1–2)

The second time this will happen is in the latter days. In Israel today, the government is already making plans to rebuild the Third Temple according to the dimensions given in Ezekiel 41. This will be on the old site which is on the temple mount but about 60 feet north of the Dome of the Rock mosque. When the Jews rebuild that temple and begin again to make offerings correctly according to their law, then the outside nations will actually storm the city and use that temple as they wish. Then, once again, the temple will be destroyed.
The Abomination of Desolation, in my opinion, is any event of total destruction that follows the wickedness of the people, when the Lord destroys them to the extent that they have to start over. We find this several times in the Book of Mormon. After the visit of Alma and his group of missionaries to Ammonihah, they left after warning them of their imminent destruction. Of course, they were laughed at and driven out. The Lord then brought in the Lamanite Army and completely destroyed the city and killed everyone in it. This, I believe, is an abomination of desolation. Or a desolation of a people because of their abominations.

It had occurred much earlier with the last generation of the Jaredites. And when the Nephites become totally wicked about 400 years after Christ came, as Samuel the Lamanite prophesied, the Lamanites completely destroyed them. Again, it is the desolation of a people because of their abominations.

Moroni, sitting either inside or near the Hill Cumorah, after writing of these two terrible events of destruction then spoke to us, the latter-day Gentiles.
"And this cometh unto you, O ye Gentiles, that ye may know the decrees of God—that ye may repent, and not continue in your iniquities until the fulness come, that ye may not bring down the fulness of the wrath of God upon you as the inhabitants of the land have hitherto done. (Ether 2:11)

The “inhabitants of the land” were the Jaredites, then the Nephites, and now the European Gentiles. The day is coming when the Lord will destroy the national governments of North America, including it's national borders. This will be the desolation of abominations as Daniel described for us. Then what was once Mexico, US, and Canada will become the New Jerusalem and Zion will be the Center Place in Independence Missiouri, which is pretty much the center of the inhabited North America.

It is then the the Lord will send out the 144,000 High Priests to gather all the Saints from every land to bring them here to Zion. Then all the words in the hymns we sing about Zion will be fulfilled.

Rosevhs
captain of 10

Post by Rosevhs »

AshleyB wrote:Haha Good point. So yes, I dont think a planet will be sitting in the temple... I think the abomination of desolation is the event that will take place and is comprised of many different things...some symbolic and some not. I think the planet will be the cause or rather more I should say the effect of wickedness running rampant and the mechanism that HF uses to purge our planet of all unrighteousness. As far as the Antichrist being in the temple Im not sure about that one. Will it be one man or will it just be the spirit of the Antichrist? Not sure. I think there are and have been many Antichrists.

Of course isn't the world to be 'renewed' and Christ sit personally upon the earth pretty much like the earth becoming like a temple? So, perhaps a 'wormwood' or other astronomical disturbance 'could' hypothetically become an "abomination of desolation" Hmmm just a thought.