Accounts of the prophecy of Pres. George A Smith

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
hopeNlove
captain of 50

Re: Accounts of the prophecy of Pres. George A Smith

Post by hopeNlove »

Benjamin Harrison wrote:Interesting and well thought out senarios fransisco. I have to clarify a couple of things here though that might add to them. The gang bangers you mention as the Gadianton are only the small time punks. They very well and already are in control of some parts of various cities but the real powers behind them are who I believe we will find out someday are the real Gadianton Robbers. I don't believe they are the Taliban, or Al Qaeda or the Mujahideen, or even the Mafioso, or many others I could mention. During my studies of Political Science we were required to read various books, and one in particular was called "The Shadow Government." That book explained about the powers behind the politicians. One day I was watching the History channel (this was back in 1998 and I was fresh off the mission), and they did an episode on The Bilderberg Group. I thought to my self, who in the hec are these guys? I started to research and needless to say there was not too much on them hardly anywhere. The history channel never did show that peice again as far as I have found and I thought it strange, so I kept digging. I came across the name of a Prince Bernhard, former Nazi SS Commander. I read the Rise and Fall of the Third Riech and found some things there but not much. Anyway to make a long story short I kept looking and praying for light and Knowledge. I had by that time transfered up to Utah State University and had enlisted in the 19th SF and scored so well on the ASVAB (Army entrance exam) that I was offered any position in the Military I wished. My eyes were not good enough to fly so I decided to follow in my fathers footsteps (Green Beret Captain and Bronze Star award winner) and joined the Special Forces. After all they had the best toys to play with! It was at that time that 9/11/01 went down and I was trying to propell any training I was to have as fast as possible. Needless to say I bought into the 9/11 lie and was pretty PO'd especially since I was a NY native. One month later President James E. Faust came up to Logan and gave an unforgettable devotional speech that opened my eyes quite a bit! His talk was on the Constitution and his opening lines stated that the Constitution of the United States was in grave danger of being destroyed by a "defacto-sectarian creed within our government striving to usurp the freedoms granted to us by our Heavenly Father." I have never forgotten those words as they have been burned into my soul. I had always been searching ever since about the last days prophesies and read all of President Ezra Taft Benson's books and other Prophets and LDS scholars books, (I have a whole library) I still am learning, but my point is, there is much behind the scenes that we don't know about. Obama is a puppet. Romney is not a member of the establishment but he sure is bending over backwards to become so. I don't think the powers that be will want to get rid of their man, as he is doing great for them in undermining the Constitution and Bill of Rights. When Obummer wins tomorrow, and I keep praying and fasting that he won't, then we will for sure begin to see Pres. GA Smith's prophesy come to fulfillment in the next 4 years. So here is my scenario for you, but I am going to go back in time a little.

2000: GW Bush re-selected President under protest. Hanging chads and all that stuff. Electoral process brought into doubt by American public. China screwing with our pilots off the coast of Taiwan. Any one remember that one? War with the Chinese possibly brewing. New American Century Paper published (or brought to public eye for the 1st time) from Council on Foreign Relations authored by Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, Paul Wolfawitz, Paul Bremmer, David Pearl to name a few. In it they put forth plans for how America will fight it's future wars. "To be able to persuade the American Public to go along with said 75 pg. plan another Pearl Harbor would need to happen. "Operation Northwoods" was to be resurrected.
2001: We all know what happened next that year, except for this. Utah State guest Professor Dr. Wentzsel from Army War College teaches Militatry Inteligence class during fall semester. CIA media highlights packets sent every day to him. He allows his class to read and borrow them to learn how some intelligence is gathered by the spook community. Aug. 30th and 31st packets are of interest, (I still have them) in it warnings are issued to all coastal cities on east coast of possible attack threats from mid-east terror groups using air planes as weapons.
9/11/01: no need to repeat.
10/2001 James E. Faust of the 1st Presidency addresses the Spectrum devotional on the US Constitution. Anybody find that one I would like a copy.
10/2001 President Gordan B. Hinkley announces in Sunday session that war in Afghanistan has begun and breaks down into tears during his talk. He knew what this meant. The never ending war on terror commences. The Patriot Act is passed in congress almost unanimously without hardly any debate. Reminds me of how the UN charter was passed during congressional vacation with no debate and hardly any of the congress present. Shortly after, I read in Helaman 11:24-38. The war on terror in the book of Helaman! We are going to lose this war I thought to myself. Read for yourselves. The war on terror was a Special Forces war, and the Nephites sent armies of "strong men" upon the mountains to hunt the robbers not once, not twice, but three times and that third time the whole armies of the Nephites and the Lamanites were being defied by those robbers and great fear fell upon the people. We are living in the time of Helaman! Right before the great battle in 3 Ne. 3!
March, 2003 after a year and a half of propagandized WMO's in Iraq on the mainstream media, Operation Iraqi freedom commences.
2008 The 1st Black President is elected. I might add the 1st Communist President elected, on a platform of "Hope and Change" and getting out of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan and saving the struggling US economy.
2010 S.T.A.R.T treaty ratified and signed. Missiles withdrawn from Poland after almost the entire Polish Gov. dies in a suspicious plane crash. Pilot error was to blame trying to land in fog at the site of a memorial of Russian atrosities during WWII on the anniversary. I thought a pilot flying the President of any country was supposed to be the best and could land in any kind of weather. Russians offer help in the investigation. Never have the Russians offered help to the Poles for anything! In the US, whisleblowers are winding up dead around the country in suspicious suicides or accidents. A high ranking spook involved in cyber security and cyber warfare and West Point Grad. class of '66 (a year after my father and former Joint Chief of Staff Erick Shinsecky graduated from there) and former Reagan and Bush aid found murdered in a dumpster just after he was seen looking drugged and carrying his shoes in his hands. Slander campaign ensues after his death. Mexican Civil war begins and over 50,000 dead on US Southern boarder.
2011 New years eve. NDAA Act is signed by the president, after stating he would veto the bill, authorizing the assasignation of US citizens. FBI director asked later in a congressional hearing if that involved the indiscrimanent killings of US citizens at home, and said he was not sure. Shephard Smith of Fox news looked like he had seen a ghost while reporting this later in the year and just about gave birth to a cow on camera! Welcome to the party Shep! In the mean time the Arab spring had been happening, governments overthrown in Egypt, and Libya and President declares war without congress. US troops now under NATO and UN orders. Congress becomes irrelavant. Romney asked during a previous debate if the President would have to ask congress to go to war he stated "I am going to have to gather together a bunch of lawyers and let them figure that one out." WHAT!?! Syrian uprising gaining attention.
2012 Turkey paliament gives approval to invade Syria. Russia and China warn US not to get involved with it's old allies (Syria and Iran) US Special Forces on the ground training militants, Iranian War drums beating and continual propaganda on the mainstream media just like in 2001-2003 for Iraq invasion. US Ambassador Stevens is killed in a new whitehouse fiasco, like fast and furious among others. I don't think I want to list all the dirt that has been going on but now you have a brief summary before my hypothesis begins.....
Nov. 6, 2012 Barrack Hussein Obama announced as US President by very slim margin by main stream media. Votes are still being tabulated and absentee votes still coming in. Romney files suit to look for voter fraud during election demanding a recount. 2000 election all over again. Functionality of electoral college comes into question by a Mormon who should know better. President re-select Obama phones Vladamir Putin with his newly found flexability, and promises more withdrawls of missile defense systems in Europe. An executive order to reinstate gun bans and any further sale of weapons and ammo is passed. Gun owners across the country protest and start burying weapons and ammo. Greece, Spain and Italy go bankrupt and riots ignite. Germany closes down it's borders following Switzerlands example a year before. Runs on banks begin and the Euro is dismantled. Russia acting under UN authority, desides to invade Europe and three counties fall before her with the excuse to restore peace. They then begin preperations to move on Israel at the behest of the Iranians. The jews have infuriated the world by building the new Temple of Solomon on top of the ruins of the Al-Asqa Mosque, which recently was destroyed by an earthquake. The Israeli economy continues to flourish. In the US wallstreet becomes nervous with events in Europe as the dollar begins to lose more value. Russia, China and OPEC stop using the dollar as the world currency. Dollar drops even further inflating food, commodities and gas prices. US citizens begin withdrawing and draining bank accounts. Runs on banks begin in the US and the banks stop any more currency withdrawls. Job losses rise to above 2008 numbers and riots begin and the burning of cities like in Watts(1960's) begin across the country. Mormon communities throughout the world and other prepers and Christain and Jewish communities start banning together and prepare to defend their properties. A massive exodus from the cities begins as Martial law is declared. Food supplies cease to exist as all commerse stops. Unfaithful Mormons who have lied to get Temple recommends and blaspheme the name of God in the temples start to catch a nasty disease and it starts to spread across the country. Many die from the pestilence. Storms worse than Katrina, Irene and Sandy batter the coasts and cause more destruction and earthquakes commence more powerfully and rapidly. Washington DC is abandoned as Congress and the President flee to Mt Weather and roving gangs destroy monuments and sacred sites delaring anarchy. NY is burned, Boston falls into the ocean and Albany is burried by a massive earthquake. Salt Lake City also receives a great quake and the aftershocks three days later cause many areas to sink into the earth. The Temple still stands thanks to President Hinkley's awareness, and foresight to earthquake proof the Temple Square buildings as well as the Capital building. The streets of Salt Lake run red with the blood of the Saints. Many flee to the mountain valleys outside the city and are welcomed by the residents there and given food and shelter as previously planned for and begin to stand in Holy places and seek to defend the temple in their areas. All across the country in the greater metropolitan areas is caos as hunger runs rampant and neighbors begin to prey on each other and begin to slay one another. Cannibalism begins among the people who have no food left due to drought and shortages and a massive hail storm that kills all the plants and many animals in the previous summer. The wicked slay the wicked. Missouri is whiped clean so not even a yellow dog can be found to wag it's tail. Those who make it across the country, mostly women and children carry all they own in bundles across their backs and in their hands. They come to the people who have dwelt there and who have prepared evey needful thing and offer all they own for a loaf of bread. The roving bands who are left follow those who have escaped to the mountains and begin to war on the saints. After a great stuggle they leave fearing to return again because word will spread that the inhabitants of Zion are terrible. In the mean time a nulear missile hits LA and war commences with the Chinese and N. Koreans and Russia invades Israel with all the countries that will follow it. They make it all the way over half of that city and are met by an American Apostle and another Apostle of Jewish ancestry stop them in there tracks by calling fire and brimstone and other plagues upon the armies of Gog. They are stopped for three and a half years. In America half of the US armies give up fighting the Chinese and N. Koreans to try to find what might be left of their families and the other half continue to fight. They are at the verge of defeat when all of a sudden an army from the Rockies joins them and replenishes there numbers asking of the army for only those who believe in God and know how to pray to Him, they are also joined by another army who miraculously appears in the north and makes the ice to flow down at their presence and come down on a highway that comes up from the depths of the ocean. Angels from heaven join the ranks as their fervant prayers are answered and the Chinese and N Koreans are pushed back to the sea and are destroyed. A massive repopulating of the decimated cities begins and a long prophesied meeting takes place in Adam-Ondi-Ahman and the Saviour appears and gives instructions on the building of the New Jerusalem. Those present give an accounting of their stewardships and all the keys are given back to the Saviour. In Jerusalem the armies of Gog make one last push into the city and overcome the two Apostles that have been a great thorn in their sides and begin a grand celebration over the bodies of these two Prophets, Seers and Revelators. They party and give gifts to one another and have an orgy of all manner of dispicable acts. After the third day of the festivities the two Prophets who have been left in the streets arise on their feet at the command of the voice of the Saviour from above and are caught up in the air to meet their God and King. His feet touch down on the mount of Olives and split the mountain in two and allow the remaining survivors to escape and meet their promised Messiah. In fear the armies of Gog flee and are destroyed by the angels who have come with the Lord Jesus Christ.
:ymapplause: I really like your insight and comments.

davedan
captain of 1,000

Post by davedan »

nn35 wrote:
francisco.colaco wrote: Now, concerning this hopefully correct prophecy: it's fulfilment is either now or never. There will be no LDS candidacy four years from now (at the least nothing in the horizon).
How does LDS candidacy affect the prophecy fulfillment?

It means that the Globalists have controlled the POTUS for 100 years since Woodrow Wilson. If Romney is elected, they cannot afford to have Romney dismantal all the "progress" they have made against the US Constitution in that time. Of Romney is elected POTUS, Russia-China will pull the trigger on America.

The truth is (what the media doesn't want you to know) an honest POTUS could turn things around in this country immediately. Problem is, every POTUS since WW whether Republican or Democrat has been a Gadianton. That is why nothing ever gets better in America because the people at the top are purposefully sabotaging the country.

Benjamin Harrison
captain of 100

Post by Benjamin Harrison »

Added and corrected a few things. I have been noticing all these pop-up adds from GOOGLE of all places. Anyway to get rid of them? Guess my essay was sent to the NSA.

A Random Phrase
Follower of Christ
Location: Staring at my computer, not sure whether to laugh or cry.

Post by A Random Phrase »

Benjamin Harrison wrote:Added and corrected a few things. I have been noticing all these pop-up adds from GOOGLE of all places. Anyway to get rid of them? Guess my essay was sent to the NSA.
Can you disable pop-ups in your browser? I have Firefox and in tools>options>content tab I have the option of disabling pop-ups.

I also have "do not track" - http://www.donottrackplus.com/howitworks.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You will still see ads on the threads, but I've never had a pop-up on this forum, and very few elsewhere.

Hope that helps.

francisco.colaco
captain of 100

Post by francisco.colaco »

nn35 wrote:
francisco.colaco wrote: Now, concerning this hopefully correct prophecy: it's fulfilment is either now or never. There will be no LDS candidacy four years from now (at the least nothing in the horizon).
How does LDS candidacy affect the prophecy fulfilment?
nn35,

Thanks for the remark. I am afraid I was not clear at this point. To have 1) grudge against the Church (so the saints are driven from town to town) and 2) fulfil the need for «one mighty and strong» on another prophecy that would save the US Constitution in extremis, you need to have an LDS elected in one of 4 positions: President, Vice President, Supreme Court Judge or Speaker of the House, the line of succession of the US President. I do not see that coming in four years, in which the President Smith's prophecy account would be null and void, since the first non-northern-european extraction president has been elected.

So it is either now or never. I hope I have made my point clear. I am open to discussion and would value your opinions.

Benjamin Harrison
captain of 100

Thanks to A Random Phrase. I think I do have pop-up blockers but they had been disabled. I am borrowing this computer waiting for mine to return from the shop when my hard-drive fried.

francisco.colaco
captain of 100

Benjamin Harrison,

There is a small matter with your scenario (not unresolvable at all): a new president has to be elected and the following president not inaugurated. So in such a mess, four more years would be necessary, an election had to be help, President Next To Be would be elected but never inaugurated.

For the rest, I believe (knowing what I am saying) that you should should be analyst for the CIA, instead of the acephalii nincampoops they have working there. This I hope does go definitely to the NSA. Better you not know how I privately deacronym CIA, or one of two would follow: roll on the floor laughing or ban me for life.

bobhenstra
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by bobhenstra »

Why not just be prepared! This country is going to be cleansed, we all know that, if we are prepared we need not fear! Let the cleansing happen, bring it on!

I have discovered the worriers tend to be those who know they're not sufficiently prepared!

As my Born again Christen friend in South Carolina likes to say, "Come O Lord Jesus!" I have a place in my home for him and his family, if he can make it here! Six motor homes or camping trailers could be parked in my driveway. And as a wild food expert I wouldn't have any trouble teaching all those people how to feed themselves from the marsh below my home and Utah Lake.

Recognizing the signs of the times is fantastic, being prepared in every needful thing is much more important, Greek or not Greek!

BY the way, I speak every language but Greek, English and Spanish pretty good; The rest is all Greek to me! ;)

Bob

hopeNlove
captain of 50

Post by hopeNlove »

I see your point bob, I let myself worry to much and not rely on trust and to strengthen my faith in the Lord. I am feeling much more "prepared" and confident in trusting the Lord and knowing we are prepared in every way!

Benjamin Harrison
captain of 100

Fransico. Already done my time in the gov. I don't think I could sell out and go back. Had some offers from the dark side and said no thanks. I like being with my wife and kids too much.

kathyn
captain of 1,000

Post by kathyn »

Bob, the way this election is going, I'm not optimistic. Please hold a space at your place, just in case. (Gee, that even rhymes.)

Zkulptor
captain of 100

Post by Zkulptor »

Here go hell come !
http://youtu.be/IdcBENN4NSU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Benjamin Harrison
captain of 100

Republicans already disputing the early call of an Obama victory. Fox news bringing up all sorts of disputes even though they were projecting before other mainstream media outlets an Obama win! I really hate being right. #-o Get ready folks! Prepare yourselves every needful thing!

katmr
captain of 100

Post by katmr »

Benjamin Harrison wrote:Republicans already disputing the early call of an Obama victory. Fox news bringing up all sorts of disputes even though they were projecting before other mainstream media outlets an Obama win! I really hate being right. #-o Get ready folks! Prepare yourselves every needful thing!
I'm just curious how long you think it will be into the 2nd term until things really start falling apart in our country?

Nataliya
captain of 100

Post by Nataliya »

francisco.colaco wrote:1) grudge against the Church (so the saints are driven from town to town)
I don't think LDS candidacy would be required for that to come. Latter-day Saints were being persecuted long before Joseph Smith 's running for a President.
francisco.colaco wrote:2) fulfil the need for «one mighty and strong» on another prophecy that would save the US Constitution in extremis, you need to have an LDS elected in one of 4 positions: President, Vice President, Supreme Court Judge or Speaker of the House, the line of succession of the US President.
Actually, Ezra Taft Benson said:
I have faith that the Constitution will be saved as prophesied by Joseph Smith. But it will not be saved in Washington. It will be saved by the citizens of this nation who love and cherish freedom. It will be saved by enlightened members of this Church — men and women who will subscribe to and abide the principles of the Constitution. ( Source: CHB 28-31 )

Benjamin Harrison
captain of 100

To Katmr: I can't say. I can only prepare for the worst and hope for the best. When we see our 2nd amendment infringed upon more, and more treaties with the Russians signed, and other signs of the times being fulfilled, we can probably take an educated guess to the time frame but I can't put any kind of date on it. I am not the Prophet and cannot speak for the church in general, I can only receive revelations on behalf of myself and my own family. I can only keep praying and studying and keep paying attention, and keep trying my best to follow the commandments and my Savior.

singyourwayhome
captain of 1,000

Post by singyourwayhome »

katmr wrote:
Benjamin Harrison wrote:Republicans already disputing the early call of an Obama victory. Fox news bringing up all sorts of disputes even though they were projecting before other mainstream media outlets an Obama win! I really hate being right. #-o Get ready folks! Prepare yourselves every needful thing!
I'm just curious how long you think it will be into the 2nd term until things really start falling apart in our country?
Well, with a Russian nuclear attack sub sitting off our east coast, and the majority of Americans being convinced that socialism is the right way to govern, ... why wait until the second term?

Benjamin Harrison
captain of 100

I can't help but think of Mosiah 29:26-27 "Now it is not common that the voice of the people desireth anything contrary to that which is right; but it is common for the lesser part of the people to desire that which is not right; therefore this shall ye observe and make it your law - to do your business by the voice of the people. And when the time comes that the voice of the people doth choose iniquity, then is the time that the judgements of God will come upon you; yea, then is the time he will visit you with great destruction even as he has hitherto visited this land."

francisco.colaco
captain of 100

Four more years it is, then. I could understand the saints being persecuted and driven from town to town in the light of having a LDS («a mormon» for the ignorants) «stealing» the re-election from the hands of Barack Obama. Unless another LDS is running in 2016 (and even then there would be no re-election to steal) I see no reason to particularly target the Church under the 2nd civil war.

That brings us to the fulfilment of this account of the prophecy: let's say that in 2016 the US will face a devalued dollar, which is no more the world's international currency. The elections have to be held in 2016, BUT the president coming from those may not be inaugurated. The president could either be a republican or a democrat, with a sensible rise from the «independents» (maybe Tea Party/Green Party at the left and right fringes). Benjamin, in that scenario, where would you put the first riots: immediately before the election, after the election or sporadically during these four years and increasing to the end thereof? Would the riots be caused essentially by the devaluation of the dollar?

Would they prompt the President to disarm the people, or would they postdate such disarming? Would they raise concerns on the international community as to the ownership of the nukes within the US, prompting the invasion?

At the moment, I confess more doubts than certitudes concerning this account. As always, your opinions are more than welcome.

DRollingKearney
captain of 50

Post by DRollingKearney »

davedan wrote:It means that the Globalists have controlled the POTUS for 100 years since Woodrow Wilson. If Romney is elected, they cannot afford to have Romney dismantal all the "progress" they have made against the US Constitution in that time. Of Romney is elected POTUS, Russia-China will pull the trigger on America.

The truth is (what the media doesn't want you to know) an honest POTUS could turn things around in this country immediately. Problem is, every POTUS since WW whether Republican or Democrat has been a Gadianton. That is why nothing ever gets better in America because the people at the top are purposefully sabotaging the country.
I suggest you read this if you think Romney would have "dismantled" anything the gadiantons have done: https://watchmanonthetower.wordpress.co ... e-hedge-5/

DRollingKearney
captain of 50

I also wanted to mention that the Mississippi Choctaw (in the Eastern U.S.) have prophecies about the Chinese attacking America. These are described in the book Choctaw Prophecy, by Tom Mould, which I own. Most everything they say should lead up to that event has happened: the people have sold their farms because they value money more than necessities (just like prophetic statement about the LDS in the latter days), new highways have been built which were built solely for the use of the Chinese, etc. I haven't read this since last year, so I don't recall everything.

DRollingKearney
captain of 50

Nan wrote:1)I suspect anything that is attached to AVOW. 2)This is a rumor. 3) I wouldn't put much if any stock in this.
One of my AVOW friends is a relative of David Horne, and personally heard him relate his experience twice at family reunions. There is no reason to dismiss AVOW members or their comments out of hand. While I may have personal disagreements with some of the leadership at AVOW, I found most of the people to be sincere members of the Church who are trying their best to do what is right, and to follow prophecy, just as we are doing here.

DRollingKearney
captain of 50

And to whoever was dismissing guns because "the Lord will protect us" needs to read what He said in Alma 43:47:

"And again, the Lord has said that: Ye shall defend your families even unto bloodshed."

Get that? YOU shall defend your families. We are not to just give up all of our responsibilities for God to take care of everything. We are supposed to take care of things ourselves, and having faith that He will take up the slack. But we have to act FIRST!

Benjamin Harrison
captain of 100

Here is for the gun comment. "As for this people fostering to themselves that the day has come for them to sell their guns and ammunition to their enemies, and sit down and sleep in peace, they will find themselves deceived and before they know, they will sleep until they are slain. They have got to carry weapons with them, to be ready to send their enemies to hell cross lots, whether they be Lamanites or mobs who may come to take their lives, or destroy their property. We must be prepared that they dare not come to us in a hostile manner without being assured they will meet a vigorous resistance and ten to one meet their grave... Brigham Young J.D. Vol. I pgs. 171-172 July 31, 1858