Where are We at The End of the 6th Seal? Here’s the Math

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Re: Where are We at The End of the 6th Seal? Here’s the Math

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Older/wiser? wrote: June 28th, 2017, 2:48 am The above timeline is interesting but looking for fulfilment in events and recognizing them for what they are puts more responsibility on me and my studying. I was recently reading Joel 3:15 The sun and the moon shall be darkened, and the stars shall withdraw their shinning. It became very clear to me what this was referencing. The stars withdraw their shinning refers to the missionaries being called home. Now going by your above timeline we will be in the 7 years of plenty till 2023 at that point we should approach 7 years of famine. Famine symbolizes a famine of hearing the Lords word. I would think in the beginning of that period the missionaries would be called home. I have not seen the stars referenced in this manner other than Joel. Imho
Interesting description of missionaries made me think that charts and plots of the moon shadow forming an X at specific times are nowadays viewed on LEDs often called tele-visions.

Elder Bednar's first GC address as an Apostle in 2005 is one of my favorites revealing that timing is frequently a Divine manifestation of the Lords tender mercies. :)

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

Michelle wrote: June 27th, 2017, 4:31 pm
BeNotDeceived wrote: June 24th, 2017, 5:32 pm
Z2100 wrote: June 24th, 2017, 1:34 pm
BeNotDeceived wrote: June 24th, 2017, 11:24 am The timing and special place of intersection signify seven years of prosperity from April 2017 to April 2024. :ymhug:

... There is good Biblical reason to believe that the Tribulation will be preceded by a seven year period of plenty. The seven years of plenty that preceded the seven years of famine in the story of Joseph, as well as other instances of instructions to prepare for impending tribulation type events in the Hebrew Scriptures all establish a biblical principal of a period of preparation according to Divine Instruction. The Lord Jesus pointedly stated “Behold, I have forewarned you,” so the Church, as well as every believer, should consider themselves under His clear instruction to be alert, informed, prepared and prayerful about exactly that which will transpire during the Tribulation so, “...that you may have strength to escape all these things that are about to take place, and to stand before the Son of Man.” Luke 21:36. - http://freestockphotos.com/COMING1/2016 ... Plenty.htm

First some definitions:

Prosperity means GDP growth of 3% or more for two consecutive quarters similar to how recession is defined as a decline in GDP for two consecutive quarters. (caveat > 2.5 rounds to 3)

Effection means the time when a new presidents policies start to take effect.

This quarter (April, May & June) is Trumps effection and the first eclipse is when two successive quarters of GDP growth may be known to meet or exceed 3% i.e. Prosperity is known to have begun.

The second eclipse is when Prosperity may be known to have existed for a period of 7 years i.e. April 2017 to April 2024 is seven years. Yellowstone, or another New Madrid EQ may fulfill Yellow Dog Prophecy relative to the impressive crossing of the moon shadow. Image
So where does all of this indicate that we live in the late 6th Seal??

Posted above is the timeline from the cited article; it's off by one year at the start and doesn't account for any shortening of the seven years of tribulation. Merely a seven-year snapshot of an elephants appendage, where exactly it fits on the proverbial elephant is a good question. Image
This is a very important chart. I would recommend anybody who hasn't looked at it yet check it out. Do so with the Spirit to discern truth and error, but there is SO MUCH truth here.
It looks really good but I have one problem: It seems to soon. But then when I looked again it is talking about THE RAPTURE. LDS' knows the Rapture to be false.

Michelle
captain of 1,000

Post by Michelle »

Z2100 wrote: June 28th, 2017, 9:54 am
It looks really good but I have one problem: It seems to soon. But then when I looked again it is talking about THE RAPTURE. LDS' knows the Rapture to be false.
Yes, he is not LDS. The spirit of discernment is needed.

The dates the Lord taught me are important are 2017, 2024, 2027, 2030-2033.

Like the Jewish Sabbath we start at sunset the "day" before, October/November 2016 is sunset so the 7 years of plenty start then. (2017-2024). October/November 2023 is next sunset so the famine starts then-yes I believe this is temporal as well as spiritual. (2024-2033)
2027 is special in its own right with regard to tribulations. But remember sunset is October/November 2026 so anytime after that is fair game for 2027.

It is the end of his timeline that is questionable to me too. I simply haven't learned or had revealed the exact nature of those dates. I am not convinced it is when Christ comes permanently. Maybe Adam-Ondi-Ahmen? But I do know that nothing looks the same after that.

Gage
captain of 100

Post by Gage »

The dates the Lord taught me are important are 2017, 2024, 2027, 2030-2033.

Huh?

Michelle
captain of 1,000

Post by Michelle »

Gage wrote: June 28th, 2017, 1:18 pm The dates the Lord taught me are important are 2017, 2024, 2027, 2030-2033.

Huh?
We are to learn by study and faith. I've shared multiple times about demographics, economics and their relationships. These dates coincide with demographic events that will have economic impact. These impacts correlate with prophecy as found in scripture. Not unauthorized dreams or publications.

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

alaris wrote: June 25th, 2017, 10:36 am
Z2100 wrote: June 25th, 2017, 7:42 am
alaris wrote: June 24th, 2017, 8:05 pm
Z2100 wrote: June 24th, 2017, 10:09 am Some people believe that we are 17 years into the 7th Seal and in 2021, the 1/2 hour or silence ends. That is obviously not true because the Ten Tribes have not returned.
Feel free to leave questions and comments down below
Question *Dwight Schrute's voice*

On what are you basing that the ten tribes return before the seventh seal opens?

Actually that's a friendlier question than Dwight's voice would indicate. :)

The Ten Tribes have to return, the 144k called, and THEN the seventh seal opens and the 144k have to preach to The World one last time during the plagues.
Are there any references that the ten tribes return during the sixth seal?

The 144,000 are sealed "in their foreheads" during the sixth...seal but this doesn't necessarily happen on this side of the veil.
Revelation 3:3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.
4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.
Edit :

Here is a great post on the subject.

viewtopic.php?t=21882

Joseph Smith said the gathering of Israel would be a combination effort with angels and men. I'll see if I can find it.

Edit edit : found it.
The Glorious Resurrection
Now I understand by this quotation, that God clearly manifested to Enoch the redemption which
He prepared, by offering the Messiah as a Lamb slain from before the foundation of the world;2
and
by virtue of the same, the glorious resurrection3
of the Savior, and the resurrection of all the human
family, even a resurrection of their corporeal bodies, is brought to pass; and also righteousness and
truth are to sweep the earth as with a flood. And now, I ask, how righteousness and truth are going
to sweep the earth as with a flood? I will answer. Men and angels are to be co-workers in bringing
to pass this great work, and Zion is to be prepared, even a new Jerusalem, for the elect that are to
be gathered from the four quarters4
of the earth, and to be established an holy city, for the tabernacle
of the Lord5
shall be with them. ~Joseph Smith. Tpjs.

Sorry if I'm responding too late, but Articles of Faith #10 that we believe in the literal gathering of Israel so it stands that 12,000 from each tribe would be literal. While you do make a good point on work in another sphere, I read somewhere that the 144k were foreordained in the pre-existence, they just need to come to Earth and preach. It also seems to stand that they will live to see Christ return again.
Last edited by Z2100 on July 17th, 2017, 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Z2100 wrote: July 17th, 2017, 12:09 pm
alaris wrote: June 24th, 2017, 8:05 pm

Question *Dwight Schrute's voice*

On what are you basing that the ten tribes return before the seventh seal opens?

Actually that's a friendlier question than Dwight's voice would indicate. :)

The Ten Tribes have to return, the 144k called, and THEN the seventh seal opens and the 144k have to preach to The World one last time during the plagues.

The 144,000 are sealed "in their foreheads" during the sixth...seal but this doesn't necessarily happen on this side of the veil.
Revelation 3:3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.
4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.
Edit :

viewtopic.php?t=21882

Joseph Smith said the gathering of Israel would be a combination effort with angels and men. I'll see if I can find it.

Now I understand by this quotation, that God clearly manifested to Enoch the redemption which
He prepared, by offering the Messiah as a Lamb slain from before the foundation of the world;2
and
family, even a resurrection of their corporeal bodies, is brought to pass; and also righteousness and
truth are to sweep the earth as with a flood. And now, I ask, how righteousness and truth are going
to sweep the earth as with a flood? I will answer. Men and angels are to be co-workers in bringing
to pass this great work, and Zion is to be prepared, even a new Jerusalem, for the elect that are to
of the Lord5

Sorry if I'm responding too late, but Articles of Faith #10 that we believe in the LITERAL gathering of Israel so it stands that 12,000 from each tribe would be LITERAL. While you do make a good point on work in another sphere, i read somewhere that the 144k were foreordained in the pre-existence, they just need to come to Earth and preach. It also seems to stand that they will live to see Christ return again.
I just woke up, so forgive me if I am not comprehending your friendly reply but why are you typing LITERAL in all caps in reply to me? I'm totally on board with a literal gathering of Israel. The 144,000 are very advanced beings in my humble opinion--just one level below the archangels themselves. Level six to be precise: http://lordoftheseraphim.blogspot.com/2 ... ns_12.html They are not just foreordained, but earned their place through obedience to the laws and ordinances of the gospel.

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

alaris wrote: July 17th, 2017, 1:51 pm

Edit :

viewtopic.php?t=21882

and
of the Lord5

Sorry if I'm responding too late, but Articles of Faith #10 that we believe in the LITERAL gathering of Israel so it stands that 12,000 from each tribe would be LITERAL. While you do make a good point on work in another sphere, i read somewhere that the 144k were foreordained in the pre-existence, they just need to come to Earth and preach. It also seems to stand that they will live to see Christ return again.
I just woke up, so forgive me if I am not comprehending your friendly reply but why are you typing LITERAL in all caps in reply to me? I'm totally on board with a literal gathering of Israel. The 144,000 are very advanced beings in my humble opinion--just one level below the archangels themselves. Level six to be precise: http://lordoftheseraphim.blogspot.com/2 ... ns_12.html They are not just foreordained, but earned their place through obedience to the laws and ordinances of the gospel.

I hope I didn't offend you with the all caps lol. I was just trying to emphasize my point with them. And where is all of this archangel stuff from? Is it in the OT, NT, D&C, or the BoM? I haven't heard of such things.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Z2100 wrote: July 17th, 2017, 2:36 pm

Edit :

viewtopic.php?t=21882

I hope I didn't offend you with the all caps lol. I was just trying to emphasize my point with them. And where is all of this archangel stuff from? Is it in the OT, NT, D&C, or the BoM? I haven't heard of such things.
No problem. I explain it quite a bit in my blog but you can substitute "dispensation head" with archangel for the most part. Here is some more on the archangel stuff:

https://www.lds.org/general-conference/ ... l?lang=eng
"And the Lord appeared unto them, and they rose up and blessed Adam, and called him Michael, the
prince, the archangel. And the Lord administered comfort unto Adam, and said unto him: I have set thee to
be at the head; a multitude of nations shall come of thee, and thou art a prince over them forever. And
Adam stood up in the midst of the congregation; and, notwithstanding he was bowed down with age,
being full of the Holy Ghost, predicted whatsoever should befall his posterity unto the latest generation."
(D. &C. 107:53-56.)
Mormon Doctrine:
Archangels

(Archangels )

See ANGELS, GABRIEL, MICHAEL THE ARCHANGEL, RAPHAEL.

An archangel is a chief angel. Michael (Adam) is the only one so designated in the scriptures proper.
(D. &C. 29:26; 88:112; 107:54; 128:21; 1 Thess. 4:16; Jude 9) And certainly he is the chief of all angels,
the head (under Christ) of the heavenly hierarchy.

The Hebrew celestial hierarchy, however, is said to consist of seven archangels. The names of two of
these, Michael and Gabriel, are found in the Bible and in latter-day revelation. (Jude 9; Luke 1:5-38; D. &
C. 128:21.) The name of a third, Raphael, is found in the apocryphal book of Tobias and in the Doctrine
and Covenants. (Tob. 12: 15; D. & C. 128:21.) The names of the other four - Uriel, Raguel, Sariel, and
Jerahmeel - are found in the so-called Book of Enoch, a noncanonical apocalyptic work. (Enoch 21.)
Apocryphal sources give the names of the last three as Izidkiel, Hanael, and Kepharel.

In reality, we know very little about the organization that exists among angelic beings; that a perfect,
proper, and complex organization does exist is obvious, but the positions held by the various ministers in
that celestial hierarchy have not been revealed in our day.

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

alaris wrote: July 17th, 2017, 2:46 pm
Z2100 wrote: July 17th, 2017, 2:36 pm

No problem. I explain it quite a bit in my blog but you can substitute "dispensation head" with archangel for the most part. Here is some more on the archangel stuff:

https://www.lds.org/general-conference/ ... l?lang=eng
"And the Lord appeared unto them, and they rose up and blessed Adam, and called him Michael, the
prince, the archangel. And the Lord administered comfort unto Adam, and said unto him: I have set thee to
be at the head; a multitude of nations shall come of thee, and thou art a prince over them forever. And
Adam stood up in the midst of the congregation; and, notwithstanding he was bowed down with age,
being full of the Holy Ghost, predicted whatsoever should befall his posterity unto the latest generation."
(D. &C. 107:53-56.)
Mormon Doctrine:
Archangels

(Archangels )

See ANGELS, GABRIEL, MICHAEL THE ARCHANGEL, RAPHAEL.

An archangel is a chief angel. Michael (Adam) is the only one so designated in the scriptures proper.
(D. &C. 29:26; 88:112; 107:54; 128:21; 1 Thess. 4:16; Jude 9) And certainly he is the chief of all angels,
the head (under Christ) of the heavenly hierarchy.

The Hebrew celestial hierarchy, however, is said to consist of seven archangels. The names of two of
these, Michael and Gabriel, are found in the Bible and in latter-day revelation. (Jude 9; Luke 1:5-38; D. &
C. 128:21.) The name of a third, Raphael, is found in the apocryphal book of Tobias and in the Doctrine
and Covenants. (Tob. 12: 15; D. & C. 128:21.) The names of the other four - Uriel, Raguel, Sariel, and
Jerahmeel - are found in the so-called Book of Enoch, a noncanonical apocalyptic work. (Enoch 21.)
Apocryphal sources give the names of the last three as Izidkiel, Hanael, and Kepharel.

In reality, we know very little about the organization that exists among angelic beings; that a perfect,
proper, and complex organization does exist is obvious, but the positions held by the various ministers in
that celestial hierarchy have not been revealed in our day.

I just read your quotes & the link provided. It’s always fun learning new things; too bad the leaders nowadays don’t talk about it (or little if they do).

Different
captain of 100

Post by Different »

Man there sure is a lot of non lds or apostates on this forum

Kingdom of ZION
captain of 1,000

Post by Kingdom of ZION »

Please don't disturb 'Different'. He or She thinks that only LDS are going to heaven, and it is a sin to fellowship with those who are not of his or her faith and are saved by such!
Last edited by Kingdom of ZION on July 18th, 2017, 4:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kingdom of ZION
captain of 1,000

After reading this tread, I see a few doctrinal issues that stand out:

A belief that the Seals are 1000 year time periods. This is not born out by history or the Bible.

Seal........ Opening................Symbols............................What Is It?
First........White horse............Bow, crown........................Catholicism or Holy Roman Church, power & influence
Second.....Red horse..............Great sword.......................Communism or Socialism, power & influence
Third.......Black horse.............Scales..............................Capitalism, power & influence
Fourth..... Pale (Green) horse....Death (Hades follows him).....Islamism, (Satanic) power & influence
Fifth....... Souls of martyrs.......White robes.......................Christian Martyrs from the Messiah's first coming
Sixth....... Great earthquake.....Darkness...........................Still Future
Seventh... Seven angels...........Seven trumpets...................Still Future

I feel there is a problem with the Earthquake happening prior to the Trumpets, as I can see five trumpets having already sounded, yet this earthquake clearly has not yet happened! Not a clear vision of these things yet...

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

Kingdom of ZION wrote: July 18th, 2017, 4:12 am Please don't disturb 'Different'. He or She thinks that only LDS are going to heaven, and it is a sin to fellowship with those who are not of his or her faith and are saved by such!
Are you talking about me?

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

Different wrote: July 17th, 2017, 8:33 pm Man there sure is a lot of non lds or apostates on this forum

Do you think I'm an apostate. It doesn't matter if you think I am. I just want to know...

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

Kingdom of ZION wrote: July 18th, 2017, 4:37 am After reading this tread, I see a few doctrinal issues that stand out:

A belief that the Seals are 1000 year time periods. This is not born out by history or the Bible.

Seal........ Opening................Symbols............................What Is It?
First........White horse............Bow, crown........................Catholicism or Holy Roman Church, power & influence
Second.....Red horse..............Great sword.......................Communism or Socialism, power & influence
Third.......Black horse.............Scales..............................Capitalism, power & influence
Fourth..... Pale (Green) horse....Death (Hades follows him).....Islamism, (Satanic) power & influence
Fifth....... Souls of martyrs.......White robes.......................Christian Martyrs from the Messiah's first coming
Sixth....... Great earthquake.....Darkness...........................Still Future
Seventh... Seven angels...........Seven trumpets...................Still Future

I feel there is a problem with the Earthquake happening prior to the Trumpets, as I can see five trumpets having already sounded, yet this earthquake clearly has not yet happened! Not a clear vision of these things yet...
Interesting theory, but alas you are wrong once again.

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

Kingdom of ZION wrote: July 18th, 2017, 4:12 am Please don't disturb 'Different'. He or She thinks that only LDS are going to heaven, and it is a sin to fellowship with those who are not of his or her faith and are saved by such!
What are you talking about homeslice?

Different
captain of 100

Post by Different »

False, it is not up to me what degree of glory any of us are going to.

However in order to attain the highest ordinances are required, along with marriage in the temple being one of them.

I invite all to follow the fullness of his gospel and truths, as well as to follow our modern prophets.

Heaven liken you said is somewhat of a broad term especially if you're lds you don't just say I'm going to heaven.

There are the different degrees of glory which we are put into after the final judgement.

I think many good non lds will go to their proper place as shown, if you read lds cannon. However those who do not accept the fullness or ordinances of their own free will shall go to the lower kingdoms.

ldsmem
Hi, I'm new.

Post by ldsmem »

Do not be deceived

The "7 years of plenty" are part of the 2000 years / 2 days. This period 2010/11-2017

What begins soon, in 2017, is the 7 years of war, famine, and pestilence

Kingdom of ZION
captain of 1,000

Z2100 wrote: July 19th, 2017, 12:50 pm

NO, not at all Z2100... 'Different' is the one who made the statement above. I was pointing out the naivety of such a narrow view point. The world does not work that way, and why should one want to be crawl in a box and dream that they are seeing the whole world. =p~

Kingdom of ZION
captain of 1,000

Different wrote: July 19th, 2017, 3:28 pm False, it is not up to me what degree of glory any of us are going to.

However in order to attain the highest ordinances are required, along with marriage in the temple being one of them.

I invite all to follow the fullness of his gospel and truths, as well as to follow our modern prophets.

Heaven liken you said is somewhat of a broad term especially if you're lds you don't just say I'm going to heaven.

There are the different degrees of glory which we are put into after the final judgement.

I think many good non lds will go to their proper place as shown, if you read lds cannon. However those who do not accept the fullness or ordinances of their own free will shall go to the lower kingdoms.
I did not say anything about judgement being up to you... I was just pointing out what it sounded like you were thinking, from your statement.

I am aware of at lest 10 other different latter day restoration churches who can claim the same things, as far as Temples and Endowment houses, marriages and ordinances and even a few who think their leaders are prophets too.

I really did not expound upon what I think heaven is. But now you mention it, I do not put a lot of stock in the very short version of coming down here and poof you get to go to the highest degree of glory, hereafter.

Since, as you say your lds and you read lds cannon, Is their one or three degrees in the Celestial kingdom? This is not a trick question. And what is that degree or those degrees? Now you should know this, as you say "many good non lds will go to their proper place", and "those who do not accept the fullness"... well I know many who would greatly disagree that the lds even still offer such!

But be that as it may, to say to someone, 'Sorry you missed the boat, because of the traditions of your forefathers, or your life long held customs' or whatever, that most of the world will be go to hell (telestial kingdom) because of such and such. Or some will get to ascend a little further into the Terrestrial kingdom, for good behavior and acceptance of proxy ordinances.

If your still wondering why I said to you... that you feel only the lds get to go to heaven, if everyone else (non-lds) only get to go to the other two kingdom's as you say, which they are not heaven, then my saying from your statements are true!
Last edited by Kingdom of ZION on July 20th, 2017, 6:28 am, edited 2 times in total.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Middle celestial degree defined:

http://lordoftheseraphim.blogspot.com/2 ... 2.html?m=1

In a nutshell the lowest degree is no increase. The highest degree is likely a full inheritance. The middle degree of celestial glory is that of ascension between the two... From no increase... To increase and levels of participatory Godhood. Even the Son of God is a participatory role until He receives a full inheritance. The Holy Ghost is a lesser calling than the son but is a participatory calling... Not a full inheritance. So the middle degree is participatory Godhood. The highest degree IS Godhood.

... In my very humble opinion. :)

Kingdom of ZION
captain of 1,000

alaris wrote: July 20th, 2017, 12:00 am Middle celestial degree defined:

http://lordoftheseraphim.blogspot.com/2 ... 2.html?m=1

In a nutshell the lowest degree is no increase. The highest degree is likely a full inheritance. The middle degree of celestial glory is that of ascension between the two... From no increase... To increase and levels of participatory Godhood. Even the Son of God is a participatory role until He receives a full inheritance. The Holy Ghost is a lesser calling than the son but is a participatory calling... Not a full inheritance. So the middle degree is participatory Godhood. The highest degree IS Godhood.

... In my very humble opinion. :)
Well said!

The Highest Degree IS G_d or the Elohiem.

The Lowest Degree is servants (women) who would not abide by His Law (G_d's Law or the fullness) and were not sealed by His Law.

And the Middle Degree is the Fourth Estate Beings or G_ds Elect, whom when out of the flesh in a Creation are Holy Ghosts. They come down at the Lord's command to fulfill missions in a world where the Father cannot come personally. They are His emissaries, and have been given to the Son. When the Messiah was speak of His kingdom, He said, "Think not that if I asked the Father for more than 12 legions of Angels, He would give them." The Messiah was not speaking of a Roman Legion to Pontius Pilate, He was speaking of a Legion in ancient Yesrael, which had 12,000 men. He was referring to the 144,000 Angels that the Father had already given Him.

Shalom

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

Kingdom of ZION wrote: July 19th, 2017, 10:40 pm
Z2100 wrote: July 19th, 2017, 12:50 pm

NO, not at all Z2100... 'Different' is the one who made the statement above. I was pointing out the naivety of such a narrow view point. The world does not work that way, and why should one want to be crawl in a box and dream that they are seeing the whole world. =p~

Oops :ymblushing: sorry lol

Different
captain of 100

Post by Different »

Kingdom of ZION wrote: July 19th, 2017, 11:17 pm
Different wrote: July 19th, 2017, 3:28 pm False, it is not up to me what degree of glory any of us are going to.

I did not say anything about judgement being up to you... I was just pointing out what it sounded like you were thinking, from your statement.

I am aware of at lest 10 other different latter day restoration churches who can claim the same things, as far as Temples and Endowment houses, marriages and ordinances and even a few who think their leaders are prophets too.

I really did not expound upon what I think heaven is. But now you mention it, I do not put a lot of stock in the very short version of coming down here and poof you get to go to the highest degree of glory, hereafter.

Since, as you say your lds and you read lds cannon, Is their one or three degrees in the Celestial kingdom? This is not a trick question. And what is that degree or those degrees? Now you should know this, as you say "many good non lds will go to their proper place", and "those who do not accept the fullness"... well I know many who would greatly disagree that the lds even still offer such!

But be that as it may, to say to someone, 'Sorry you missed the boat, because of the traditions of your forefathers, or your life long held customs' or whatever, that most of the world will be go to hell (telestial kingdom) because of such and such. Or some will get to ascend a little further into the Terrestrial kingdom, for good behavior and acceptance of proxy ordinances.

If your still wondering why I said to you... that you feel only the lds get to go to heaven, if everyone else (non-lds) only get to go to the other two kingdom's as you say, which they are not heaven, then my saying from your statements are true!
There degrees in celestial.

I had a hard time understanding your reply since it's riddled with bad grammar.

However, no non lds who convert will go to the higher kingdoms...

It seems to me this forum is full of non lds church members as well.

The people that go to telestial are whoremongers, adulterers,fornicators and people along those lines who do not accept the fullness or repent.

Hope that helps you understand since you seem to be coming from a non lds view.
Last edited by Different on July 20th, 2017, 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.