Happy WWWIII and Trump assasination eve

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
setyourselffree
captain of 1,000

Re: Happy WWWIII and Trump assasination eve

Post by setyourselffree »

Silver wrote:
setyourselffree wrote:
Silver wrote:
Durzan wrote:
1. I wasn't Prophesying

2. Its a figure of speech.

3. Don't put words in my mouth.

4. I know you were trying to be funny. News Flash: It wasn't.

5. Can we stop with the logical-assumptions-are-somehow-prophecies thing? Its getting really old.
I don't write to be funny or popular.
Yes you do!
Pretend that I'm as dumb as a box of rocks...
Now please tell me what I do.
To: Dumb as a box of Rocks in Utah

You write to be funny and popular.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNc45FTenhg[/youtube]

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

setyourselffree wrote:
Silver wrote:
setyourselffree wrote:
Silver wrote:
I don't write to be funny or popular.
Yes you do!

I didn't watch your Youtube link, but if I were writing to be funny and/or popular, so far it ain't working. And I'm OK with that.

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

mhewett wrote:
I'LLMAKEYAFAMOUS wrote: The best part of the inauguration tomorrow (besides Obama leaving) is the GAS prophecy is done, and many a false prophet are exposed as such. :ymapplause:
Not necessarily. There were parts that didn't fit current circumstances such as the US currency being worthless and although Obama was not of European ancestry, that doesn't mean there won't be a future president that fits the description. Obama might not have been the one GAS saw. The vision was decades ago, GAS did not say the first president who was not of European ancestry, he just said a president who was not of European ancestry. It could be the 2nd one or 3rd one who fits that description.

Sorry, current events do not disprove the vision.

Quite honestly I feel that this is the last chance the US has. If it had gone Clinton, I have no doubt where we would be in the next 4 to 8 years. With Trump, there is a chance to turn things around.
The only thing that can turn things around is if the people repent. Trump is not going to make that happen. The American people are only growing more wicked by the day.

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

setyourselffree wrote:
Zion2080 wrote:
mhewett wrote:
I'LLMAKEYAFAMOUS wrote: The best part of the inauguration tomorrow (besides Obama leaving) is the GAS prophecy is done, and many a false prophet are exposed as such. :ymapplause:
Not necessarily. There were parts that didn't fit current circumstances such as the US currency being worthless and although Obama was not of European ancestry, that doesn't mean there won't be a future president that fits the description. Obama might not have been the one GAS saw. The vision was decades ago, GAS did not say the first president who was not of European ancestry, he just said a president who was not of European ancestry. It could be the 2nd one or 3rd one who fits that description.

Quite honestly I feel that this is the last chance the US has. If it had gone Clinton, I have no doubt where we would be in the next 4 to 8 years. With Trump, there is a chance to turn things around.

Trump is basically our last chance to get America in shape. After that, everyone is doomed. The American people hate Trump but they like Clinton. Political brainwashing...
Not sure what election you were paying attention to but the American people hate Clinton way more than Trump, hence the reason Trump is president.
Actually he is correct. Way more people voted for Clinton than Trump. Trump only won thanks to the Electoral College.

setyourselffree
captain of 1,000

Post by setyourselffree »

Silver wrote:
setyourselffree wrote:
Silver wrote:
setyourselffree wrote:
Yes you do!

I didn't watch your Youtube link, but if I were writing to be funny and/or popular, so far it ain't working. And I'm OK with that.
I think you are funny. And that's all that matters.

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

setyourselffree wrote:
Silver wrote:
setyourselffree wrote:
Silver wrote:

I think you are funny. And that's all that matters.
Now let's all sing Kumbaya

wetnoodle
captain of 10

Post by wetnoodle »

Durzan wrote: 5. Can we stop with the logical-assumptions-are-somehow-prophecies thing? Its getting really old.
Amen!

Silver, go serve a mission or something productive.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

wetnoodle wrote:
Durzan wrote: 5. Can we stop with the logical-assumptions-are-somehow-prophecies thing? Its getting really old.
Amen!

Silver, go serve a mission or something productive.
Liberating you from your false ideas is my mission.

Zion2080
captain of 100

Post by Zion2080 »

GrandMasterB wrote:
mhewett wrote:

The only thing that can turn things around is if the people repent. Trump is not going to make that happen. The American people are only growing more wicked by the day.

Yes; that is so, but he probably won't enslave everyone under communism, like Hillary would've done...

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

Zion2080 wrote:
GrandMasterB wrote:
mhewett wrote:

Yes; that is so, but he probably won't enslave everyone under communism, like Hillary would've done...
Well he is off to a bad start with the health care reform. He isn't exactly repealing Obamacare he is expanding it. Socialized medicine here we come. I had hoped Trump would govern more conservatively, but alas I was wrong.

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

GrandMasterB wrote:Well he is off to a bad start with the health care reform. He isn't exactly repealing Obamacare he is expanding it. Socialized medicine here we come. I had hoped Trump would govern more conservatively, but alas I was wrong.
Listening to Trump over the years has shown that he is economically conservative and socially liberal. I never expected Obamacare to go away, and even if Trump wanted to repeal the entire package the Democrats have enough Senators to filibuster the issue. I just hope for laws that make business easier and protect American workers, such as greatly restricting foreign worker visas.

mhewett
captain of 100

Post by mhewett »

GrandMasterB wrote: Actually he is correct. Way more people voted for Clinton than Trump. Trump only won thanks to the Electoral College.
That includes how many millions of illegals that Obama gave the go ahead to vote? Illegals that most likely were from California. Thanks God for the electoral college. You could have had 5 million illegals vote and who would know? The more people voted for clinton claim is filled with holes.

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

mhewett wrote:
GrandMasterB wrote: Actually he is correct. Way more people voted for Clinton than Trump. Trump only won thanks to the Electoral College.
That includes how many millions of illegals that Obama gave the go ahead to vote? Illegals that most likely were from California. Thanks God for the electoral college. You could have had 5 million illegals vote and who would know? The more people voted for clinton claim is filled with holes.

No proof of that at all. Where are the facts? You can't use Alex Jones.

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

brianj wrote:
GrandMasterB wrote:Well he is off to a bad start with the health care reform. He isn't exactly repealing Obamacare he is expanding it. Socialized medicine here we come. I had hoped Trump would govern more conservatively, but alas I was wrong.
Listening to Trump over the years has shown that he is economically conservative and socially liberal. I never expected Obamacare to go away, and even if Trump wanted to repeal the entire package the Democrats have enough Senators to filibuster the issue. I just hope for laws that make business easier and protect American workers, such as greatly restricting foreign worker visas.
Expanding government is not economically conservative.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

GrandMasterB wrote:
brianj wrote:
Expanding government is not economically conservative.
Yeah, now that I think of it, "economically conservative and socially liberal" actually sounds like an oxymoron to me. When anybody in government does anything "socially liberal" it means our wallets are about to get raided. How is that simultaneously "economically conservative?"

skmo
captain of 1,000

Post by skmo »

Silver wrote:
DesertWonderer wrote:
KurtTheMormon wrote:Have had a dream recently of Trump being assassinated.

I would be lying if I said I wasn't completely worried about him at the Inauguration tomorrow.
When will this assassination happen?
Please don't feed the bears.
THANK YOU!!!

Honestly, that's like sitting on The View and saying "I think Trump will be a good President." It can lead to nothing but shrieking caterwauling.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

skmo wrote:
Silver wrote:
DesertWonderer wrote:
KurtTheMormon wrote:Have had a dream recently of Trump being assassinated.

I would be lying if I said I wasn't completely worried about him at the Inauguration tomorrow.
When will this assassination happen?
Please don't feed the bears.
THANK YOU!!!

Honestly, that's like sitting on The View and saying "I think Trump will be a good President." It can lead to nothing but shrieking caterwauling.
One hundred bonus points for using the verb 'caterwaul' in a sentence.

mhewett
captain of 100

Post by mhewett »

GrandMasterB wrote:
mhewett wrote:

Hi GMB, have you noticed that it has been proven illegals voted? Not to mention dead people voting and people voting more than once.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/10/us/i ... .html?_r=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Also, have a read of this http://www.yesimright.com/heres-exactly ... alifornia/#" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

There is no doubt now that voter fraud occurred.It is just the scale of it that is in question.

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

mhewett wrote:
GrandMasterB wrote:
mhewett wrote:

Hi GMB, have you noticed that it has been proven illegals voted? Not to mention dead people voting and people voting more than once.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/10/us/i ... .html?_r=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Also, have a read of this http://www.yesimright.com/heres-exactly ... alifornia/#" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

There is no doubt now that voter fraud occurred.It is just the scale of it that is in question.
There is always voter fraud in every election. I don't deny that. However Trump is suggesting that 3 million people voted illegally. There is simply no evidence for this. But hey let's all believe the new dictator in chief just because he said it was so.

Zion2080
captain of 100

Post by Zion2080 »

The war between Trump and the "Hiltlary" supporting press will continue until he is killed, impeached, or steps down from office.

James-T-Prout
captain of 50

Post by James-T-Prout »

This is a grim topic.

To try and predict whether a man will be assassinated.

For myself, I can only say that the prophecy of Ezra's Eagle (recorded in 2nd Esdras 11 and 12 in the old King James Version of the Apocrypha) DOES SAY, that this US President, the 15th since the Eagle's inception in 1929, would be a "short feather".

There are historical 2 definitions for a "short feather".
1. John F. Kennedy - became a short feather by assassination. (less than 1 term)
2. Richard Nixon - became a short feather by resignation of office. (made it to the 2nd term)

So, by definition, from the Ezra's Eagle prophecy, we can't say that Trump would be assassinated. We can only say that he would become a "short feather".

Look at this image of the Left Wing....

There is 14 feathers on this Left Wing of various lengths. Short and normal Long.
I was born under Jimmy Carter. I have only known nice normal long feathers of Ezra’s Eagle, during my lifetime.

My father’s generation knew the problems with John F. Kennedy and Richard Nixon. The Baby Boomer Generation remembers first-hand these things that happened in our history.

Now look at this image of the Right Wing….

3 whole new generations of people have arisen since the Baby Boomer Generation (1946-1964).
Gen X (1965-1980), Millennials/Gen Y (1981-2000), and now Generation Z (2001+)

For the powers-that-be running the show from behind the scenes; the 3 sleeping Eagle Heads…it is high time for some disruption.

And the prophecy says that disruption will come through the next 4 “short feathers”. Trump, Pence, #3, and #4.

Ezra’s Eagle is entering a new phase.

We have come out of the “flying period” (pre 1929). We have been in the “feather period” (1929-2017+4 short feathers.)

We are transitioning into the "AWAKE 3 Eagle Head Period", where they want the “governance of the world”. This is the prophecy’s stated definition of what the 3 awakened Eagle Heads want and is their target.

Does that sound like anything that is happening in real life today?

The Prophecy also directly links Ezra’s Eagle to the 4th Beast of Daniel Chapter 7. A stated direct link.

And Daniel’s 4th Beast is connected to John the Revelator’s Scarlet Beast with 7 Heads and 10 Horns with the Whore Church-Babylon the Great riding it.

Ezra’s Eagle is a 2600 year old prophecy recorded in the Apocrypha as included in the 1611 King James Version of the Bible.

Remember, the book “The Last Days Timeline” is a collaborative work. I’m only interested in the very best prophetic timeline possible. I am not interested in my own opinions. Just a correct timeline of future events.

I’ll be on LDS Freedom Forum and on the contact page of the website www.lastdaystimeline.com/contact, so shoot me some questions, as you have them. Thank you.

gangbusters
captain of 100

Post by gangbusters »

James-T-Prout wrote: September 13th, 2017, 1:18 pm This is a grim topic.

To try and predict whether a man will be assassinated.

For myself, I can only say that the prophecy of Ezra's Eagle (recorded in 2nd Esdras 11 and 12 in the old King James Version of the Apocrypha) DOES SAY, that this US President, the 15th since the Eagle's inception in 1929, would be a "short feather".

There are historical 2 definitions for a "short feather".
1. John F. Kennedy - became a short feather by assassination. (less than 1 term)
2. Richard Nixon - became a short feather by resignation of office. (made it to the 2nd term)

So, by definition, from the Ezra's Eagle prophecy, we can't say that Trump would be assassinated. We can only say that he would become a "short feather".

Look at this image of the Left Wing....

There is 14 feathers on this Left Wing of various lengths. Short and normal Long.
I was born under Jimmy Carter. I have only known nice normal long feathers of Ezra’s Eagle, during my lifetime.

My father’s generation knew the problems with John F. Kennedy and Richard Nixon. The Baby Boomer Generation remembers first-hand these things that happened in our history.

Now look at this image of the Right Wing….

3 whole new generations of people have arisen since the Baby Boomer Generation (1946-1964).
Gen X (1965-1980), Millennials/Gen Y (1981-2000), and now Generation Z (2001+)

For the powers-that-be running the show from behind the scenes; the 3 sleeping Eagle Heads…it is high time for some disruption.

And the prophecy says that disruption will come through the next 4 “short feathers”. Trump, Pence, #3, and #4.

Ezra’s Eagle is entering a new phase.

We have come out of the “flying period” (pre 1929). We have been in the “feather period” (1929-2017+4 short feathers.)

We are transitioning into the "AWAKE 3 Eagle Head Period", where they want the “governance of the world”. This is the prophecy’s stated definition of what the 3 awakened Eagle Heads want and is their target.

Does that sound like anything that is happening in real life today?

The Prophecy also directly links Ezra’s Eagle to the 4th Beast of Daniel Chapter 7. A stated direct link.

And Daniel’s 4th Beast is connected to John the Revelator’s Scarlet Beast with 7 Heads and 10 Horns with the Whore Church-Babylon the Great riding it.

Ezra’s Eagle is a 2600 year old prophecy recorded in the Apocrypha as included in the 1611 King James Version of the Bible.

Remember, the book “The Last Days Timeline” is a collaborative work. I’m only interested in the very best prophetic timeline possible. I am not interested in my own opinions. Just a correct timeline of future events.

I’ll be on LDS Freedom Forum and on the contact page of the website www.lastdaystimeline.com/contact, so shoot me some questions, as you have them. Thank you.

I'm really not sure how I feel about the veracity of this prophecy and its interpretation referring to US presidents, but I also have this gut feeling that Trump won't make it out of his first term. If that happens, this thing will have my full attention. If Pence gets offed, I'm all in!

James-T-Prout
captain of 50

Post by James-T-Prout »

Hi Gangbusters,

Yep, I felt the exact same way, when I first heard about it.

I had a thoughtful "sit back and wait" approach to this prophecy of Ezra's Eagle.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to say "Trump is in trouble" in Sept 2017.

Now, think about saying that in public on Jan 6, 2017. I had the recorded video on that day. "What the Scriptures Say About Donald Trump - How Long Will He Last?" (Here: https://www.lastdaystimeline.com/presen ... ras-eagle/)

That is before the Inauguration on Jan 20,17. And we have never seen the media beat up on a President like we have seen here...at least not in my lifetime. Let alone the President's own party.

I was thinking about this problem in Oct 2016, before the election. Remember, I'm just a man who reads his scriptures. Not a prognosticator.

My whole concept that I intrigued my own mind to stand-up and take notice was this:
1. Trump is in trouble. That is bad enough.
2. This prophecy of Ezra's Eagle talks about the next 6-9 Presidents of the United States of America from 2017. (the last 6-9 Presidents of the United States)
3. What does it say about our country's past history?
4. Have those historical facts been confirmed in the Ezra's Eagle prophecy?
5. How many historical facts can be documented as having been fulfilled from the prophecy?

When I dug in and faced those questions....I found that more than 15 historical facts of the United States of America have already been confirmed by this Ezra's Eagle prophecy. That got my attention.

(I'm writing a paper on this topic right now. It will be up on the website at https://www.lastdaystimeline.com/free-tools/)

Then the logic I had to apply was this: If this 2600 year old Ezra's Eagle prophecy was reliable and accurate in America's past. Then it will be accurate in America's future. So I should not wait for Trump and Pence to be taken down. I should prepare now for the eventuality.

Does that make sense?

gangbusters
captain of 100

Post by gangbusters »

James-T-Prout wrote: September 13th, 2017, 4:27 pm Hi Gangbusters,

Yep, I felt the exact same way, when I first heard about it.

I had a thoughtful "sit back and wait" approach to this prophecy of Ezra's Eagle.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to say "Trump is in trouble" in Sept 2017.

Now, think about saying that in public on Jan 6, 2017. I had the recorded video on that day. "What the Scriptures Say About Donald Trump - How Long Will He Last?" (Here: https://www.lastdaystimeline.com/presen ... ras-eagle/)

That is before the Inauguration on Jan 20,17. And we have never seen the media beat up on a President like we have seen here...at least not in my lifetime. Let alone the President's own party.

I was thinking about this problem in Oct 2016, before the election. Remember, I'm just a man who reads his scriptures. Not a prognosticator.

My whole concept that I intrigued my own mind to stand-up and take notice was this:
1. Trump is in trouble. That is bad enough.
2. This prophecy of Ezra's Eagle talks about the next 6-9 Presidents of the United States of America from 2017. (the last 6-9 Presidents of the United States)
3. What does it say about our country's past history?
4. Have those historical facts been confirmed in the Ezra's Eagle prophecy?
5. How many historical facts can be documented as having been fulfilled from the prophecy?

When I dug in and faced those questions....I found that more than 15 historical facts of the United States of America have already been confirmed by this Ezra's Eagle prophecy. That got my attention.

(I'm writing a paper on this topic right now. It will be up on the website at https://www.lastdaystimeline.com/free-tools/)

Then the logic I had to apply was this: If this 2600 year old Ezra's Eagle prophecy was reliable and accurate in America's past. Then it will be accurate in America's future. So I should not wait for Trump and Pence to be taken down. I should prepare now for the eventuality.

Does that make sense?
Makes sense. We'll soon find out in any event.