Rainbow in 2015?

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
will
captain of 1,000

Rainbow in 2015?

Post by will »

Anyone see one yet this year?

Robert Sinclair
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Rainbow in 2015?

Post by Robert Sinclair »

Yes in Redmond Oregon just the other day with my grandchildren as rain clouds were passing through. Didn't last too long but it was very bright and colorful from one end to the other. ♡ :)

gkearney
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by gkearney »

will wrote:Anyone see one yet this year?
Yes I saw one the other morning in Cupertino, CA.

jbalm
The Third Comforter

Post by jbalm »

will wrote:Anyone see one yet this year?
A double rainbow a couple hours north of Phoenix.

friendsofthe
captain of 1,000

Post by friendsofthe »

Not to worry, at least in 2015, we still have to go through 42 months of persecution before we can enter into the “Year with no rainbow”. I’m going to say 2020.

My latest blog: What is a Gentile?
http://www.thebridegroomcometh.net" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

friendsofthe
captain of 1,000

Post by friendsofthe »

It will commence in the spring of the year, thus eliminating the opportunity for planting, so "no seed time" as Joseph Smith said and of course no harvest either. This is consistent with what Isaiah says of a calamity to come upon "the land shadowing with wings". (America) Says he:

5 For afore the harvest, when the bud is perfect, and the sour grape is ripening in the flower, he shall both cut off the sprigs with pruning hooks, and take away and cut down the branches.
6 They shall be left together unto the fowls of the mountains, and to the beasts of the earth: and the fowls shall summer upon them, and all the beasts of the earth shall winter upon them.

And what follows this great calamity? The gathering, Joseph Smith said that without the gathering we must fall. Isaiah also saw the gathering to the New Jerusalem. That is in verse 7, he says:

7 ¶In that time shall the present be brought unto the Lord of hosts of a people scattered and peeled, and from a people terrible from their beginning hitherto; a nation meted out and trodden under foot, whose land the rivers have spoiled, to the place of the name of the Lord of hosts, the mount Zion.

Have your walking shoes ready. ;)

joseph tam
captain of 10

Post by joseph tam »

I think the reason we will not see a rainbow will be because all the war that will happen. it will cloud up the sky and there will be none seen.

Goonerboy
captain of 50

Post by Goonerboy »

Yes I saw one last Thursday 22 January 2015 in Treherbert, Glamorgan, Wales.

friendsofthe
captain of 1,000

Post by friendsofthe »

Speaking of Rainbows, I just posted a blog titled "A Year With No Rainbow" at http://www.thebridegroomcometh.net" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Check it out and let me know what you think.

Ezra
captain of 1,000

Post by Ezra »

friendsofthe wrote: It will commence in the spring of the year, thus eliminating the opportunity for planting, so "no seed time" as Joseph Smith said and of course no harvest either. This is consistent with what Isaiah says of a calamity to come upon "the land shadowing with wings". (America) Says he:

5 For afore the harvest, when the bud is perfect, and the sour grape is ripening in the flower, he shall both cut off the sprigs with pruning hooks, and take away and cut down the branches.
6 They shall be left together unto the fowls of the mountains, and to the beasts of the earth: and the fowls shall summer upon them, and all the beasts of the earth shall winter upon them.

And what follows this great calamity? The gathering, Joseph Smith said that without the gathering we must fall. Isaiah also saw the gathering to the New Jerusalem. That is in verse 7, he says:

7 ¶In that time shall the present be brought unto the Lord of hosts of a people scattered and peeled, and from a people terrible from their beginning hitherto; a nation meted out and trodden under foot, whose land the rivers have spoiled, to the place of the name of the Lord of hosts, the mount Zion.

Have your walking shoes ready. ;)
Not this guy [-( I will be driving.