Does Satan Plan to Destroy the US? How?

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Does Satan Plan to Destroy the US? How?

Post by Fiannan »

Strange, teh nations that are most free, and therefore most open to allowing the Gospel message, are the ones where the greatest push is made to get their young people to not want children. Coincidence or conspiracy?

p51-mustang
captain of 1,000

Post by p51-mustang »

freedomfighter wrote:
Rensai wrote:I have no doubt this country is going to fall
I hope you are wrong. I have felt the same way at times. But from what I have read, unless this country succumbs to ultimate wickedness the Lord won't allow it to happen. Remember, there is still at least one event to take place. Like a Temple at Adam-ondi-Ahman. And with all the Temples previously built, I would think there is still hope.

Just a thought.
Adam-ondi-Ahman wont happen until the nation falls and the wicked are cleansed. This goes back to the Brigham Young prophecy about there not being a yellow dog to wag its tail in jackson county.

Wiikwajio

Post by Wiikwajio »

Satan cannot destroy the United States with its current leadership, legislature and judges. The Bible is very clear on this in Matthew chapter 12:

24 But when the Pharisees heard it, they said, This fellow doth not cast out devils, but by Beelzebub the prince of the devils.
25 And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand:
26 And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand?

Wiikwajio

Post by Wiikwajio »

freedomfighter wrote:Where is Captain Moroni when we need him?

Let's throw off this government while we have a chance. We have the right. We have the responsibility. The USA cart is being pulled by horses headed the wrong direction. How do we get a change of horses?

It's going to take a lot more than just sitting around talking about it. We can't wish Obama out of office.

What would Moroni do today?
Rev. 13: 10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the csaints.

This time we have to be peaceful. We have not followed the requirements in the Declaration of Independence. We have failed to use the court and the political system as we should. If we would all sue the government we would bring it to its knees. I do not understand why people think it is easier to fire a gun than file a lawsuit.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

roserum wrote:What did Captain Moroni do then? He wrote a message on a flag, prayed, and rallied the people. There's the key: he rallied the people. How can there be a captain when there is no army behind him? For the most part, the people aren't ready yet. Now is the time for education, not battle (at least not bloody battle but feel free to do your worst within the legal system).
Thank you for your comments. And what you said about the people not being ready is what I think as well. The more people that become acutely aware of our grim situation, the larger the army becomes. I am not young any more, but I can send out information with hope others will be ready when the time comes. I am impressed with your help and knowledge from so far away.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Wiikwajio wrote:Satan cannot destroy the United States with its current leadership, legislature and judges. The Bible is very clear on this in Matthew chapter 12:

24 But when the Pharisees heard it, they said, This fellow doth not cast out devils, but by Beelzebub the prince of the devils.
25 And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand:
26 And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand?
Good point. I must ask you something. Would you read, if you haven't already, the booklet "The United States has Two Constitutions" by Jerome Horowitz? http://www.inspiredconstitution.org/jh_gk/index.html I would like to know what your take is on this. When the Judicial system is allowed to run amok it seems to me the country is already divided in some fashion. Isn't it because of those robe wearing gadiantons in the court system that have caused the most havock in this country? And because they are allowed to interpret the constitution any way that suits them, and they dispense that misinformation to the public, that is why so much contention has ensued? Isn't it true that by simply engaging in lawsuits, that is only scratching the surface of the real problem? We must get the Judicial system back under the control of the people as the Framers intended. Like I said, I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, but could you educate those of us that struggle with this?

pritchet1
captain of 1,000

Post by pritchet1 »

Me!, Me! I know! He'll get some so-called Latter-day Saints, dress them up as politicians, get them to undermine the sacred US Constitution and let them parade around as Liberals and Progressives, thus undermining the church membership, as good Mormon folks take sides, because who knows, the Constitution is hanging by a thread (tm) and these people are in key positions to save it! (Snarky remark) :lol:

The enemy within. :idea:

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

With a sleeping and apathetic people, unless we Americans WAKE UP!!

How? So much of the "how" has already happened.
Corrupt Government
Gay and Lesbian rights
Abortion
The removal of God in our lives
Kinky sex, including mate swaping and orgies
People shacking up without the bonds of marriage
Lawlessness
Corruption in the media, always searching for dirt on people
Rampant drug and alcohol abuse;meth killing off and destroying lives
Criminals being made to look good and people who defend themselves to look like a plague
Our freedoms to be taken away; us to be in bondage to the Government
ETc, etc, etc!

pritchet1
captain of 1,000

Post by pritchet1 »

Or "we" repent.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

In response to the post question, "Does a hen lays eggs"?