Alex Jones vs. Dr. Steve Pieczenik

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Crackers
captain of 100

Re: Alex Jones vs. Dr. Steve Pieczenik

Post by Crackers »

iWriteStuff wrote: August 23rd, 2017, 3:09 pm I can't tell. Is the beef with Silver based on the description he uses of Trump's behavior? Or is the problem that there's really no way to defend Trump's behavior?
Lol. My concern is with his personal well being and his constant inner turmoil that spills out in such a negative manner. Just think of all the good he could accomplish if he were to channel all that energy in a more positive direction. ;) Best to you, Silver. I think I may take your advice.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

iWriteStuff wrote: August 23rd, 2017, 3:09 pm I can't tell. Is the beef with Silver based on the description he uses of Trump's behavior? Or is the problem that there's really no way to defend Trump's behavior?
LOL. The "beefy problem" is the difficulty in admitting to oneself that one voted for the wrong man. That one really did vote for an evil, evil man.

Why...why...if I voted for the wrong guy, that means that I...I...I might have to reconsider my whole worldview.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Crackers wrote: August 23rd, 2017, 3:18 pm
Lol. My concern is with his personal well being and his constant inner turmoil that spills out in such a negative manner. Just think of all the good he could accomplish if he were to channel all that energy in a more positive direction. ;) Best to you, Silver. I think I may take your advice.
I have no idea what you're talking about. I am positively exposing Trump for the murderer that he is.

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

Silver wrote: August 23rd, 2017, 3:21 pm
LOL. The "beefy problem" is the difficulty in admitting to oneself that one voted for the wrong man. That one really did vote for an evil, evil man.

Why...why...if I voted for the wrong guy, that means that I...I...I might have to reconsider my whole worldview.
It's Bizarro World, if one only chooses to open their eyes. Somehow, folks voted for Trump but got Hillary's policies anyway.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Silver wrote: August 23rd, 2017, 2:50 pm
larsenb wrote: August 23rd, 2017, 2:42 pm
Silver wrote: August 23rd, 2017, 2:31 pm
larsenb wrote: August 23rd, 2017, 2:27 pm
Steve Pieczenik is one of them . . and there are others. "his lies and traitorous actions" More black-and-white judgementality. It seems to be part of your nature.

I have no hope that you will get any insight into how you operate in this manner. It's who you are. You have been anti-Trump for well over a year and half I've been reading your diatribes. Something very visceral about it. As if you knew him personally and you imagine he did something awful to you.
Yep, larsen, I tend to be very black and white about murder. My bad.

Yawn. You Internet psychiatrists are so boring. Thanks for analyzing me while I recline on your virtual couch.
You seem to not quite grasp the idea that a murderer is one who deliberately sets out to murder someone or cause them intense bodily harm, which results in murder. Trump simply is not in this category, as has been explained to you multiple times. No pick up. Yawn.
Trump is deliberately sending our youth to their unnecessary deaths or lifelong disabilities. It's a policy decision that is indefensible. It is yet another senseless fight which we should not enjoin. It's immoral and unconstitutional.

We lost a guy at work not long ago. Back from Afghanistan. Couldn't live with the horror. Took his own life. It happens too often and it's totally preventable. Yeah, it's murder alright.

So I'm gonna be that great big Mr. Black & White for as long as I live.
Once again, you've got it wrong. Trump is not "deliberately sending our youth to their unnecessary deaths or lifelong disabilities". If he is sending them anywhere, it is for what he and his generals consider military objectives and reasons. He believes, apparently, that he is sending them to fight 'terrorists' in the 'war on terror'.

The possibility that some of them may end up casualties is certainly unfortunate. But you've got to remember that those who end up this way chose to join the military. The military is used to gain military objectives, as wrong as those objectives may be; and in doing so, incur casualties and dead soldiers. These soldiers knew that going in. There is no draft.

The real sad and tragic thing (aside from those physically and mortally affected by it), is that we decided to go into the Near and Middle East, and elsewhere, in the first place and based on false premises and lies; mainly the false narrative of 9/11 (and other false narratives in our earlier wars in the '90's).

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

iWriteStuff wrote: August 23rd, 2017, 3:28 pm

It's Bizarro World, if one only chooses to open their eyes. Somehow, folks voted for Trump but got Hillary's policies anyway.
Only in so far as he gets sucked into the ongoing Near and Middle East wars. On many other issues he is performing diametrically opposite to what Hillary was aiming for.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

I see Trump having done and attempting to do some very good and positive things. Once again . . . and again . . . and again . . . your black-and-white view of the man, makes no sense.

I can see that Leftists including Antifa and BLM, etc., would have this view of Trump, but why you, Ag?? Aren't you supposed to be anti-globalist and something of a Conservative.

From your anti-Trump rants, you really seem to type yourself with the Left and their various hangers-on.
Last edited by larsenb on August 23rd, 2017, 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

larsenb wrote: August 23rd, 2017, 4:28 pm

I see Trump having done and attempting to do some very good and positive things. Once again . . . and again . . . and again . . . your black-and-white view of the man, make no sense.

I can see that Leftists including Antifa and BLM, etc., would have this view of Trump, but why you, Ag?? Aren't you supposed to be anti-globalist and something of a Conservative.

From your anti-Trump ramps, you really seem to type yourself with the Left and their various hangers-on.
What desperate grasping at straws...now let's call Silver a leftist...yeah, that'll stop him.

Larsen, you've got no integrity left in this matter and I'll prove it.

Who chose Gary Cohn to work in Trump's administration, Trump or someone else?
Who chose Rex Tillerson to work in Trump's administration, Trump or someone else?
Who chose Wilbur Ross to work in Trump's administration, Trump or someone else?
Who chose Steve Mnuchin to work in Trump's administration, Trump or someone else?
Who chose McMaster to work in Trump's administration, Trump or someone else?
Who chose Elaine Chau to work in Trump's administration, Trump or someone else?

If it's Trump, he's a traitor for choosing globalists and CFR and bankers and warmongers and lawbreakers.
If it's someone else then Trump is under the control of his globalist handlers just like Obama=Bush=Clinton.
And if further proof is needed, we're killing innocent people in several locations directly or indirectly just like Obama=Bush=Clinton with talk of sending the military to even more destinations.

I don't care if he said something good about immigration. He's killing innocent people. Life first and then we can talk about a wall.

I don't care if Gorsuch is the best choice for the Supreme Court. The Federal Reserve is bankrupting the country and Trump is happy to go along with them. He's clearly happy to let us and our children die as debt slaves.

You once challenged me to reveal the names of the nearly 2 dozen CFR-types working in the Trump administration. So I started posting the names, one by one. You should have apologized at the 3rd or 4th, but you simply went silent. Fine. Ignore reality all you want. However, you will never dissuade me from the truth.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

larsenb wrote: August 23rd, 2017, 4:19 pm
Silver wrote: August 23rd, 2017, 2:31 pm

Yep, larsen, I tend to be very black and white about murder. My bad.

Yawn. You Internet psychiatrists are so boring. Thanks for analyzing me while I recline on your virtual couch.
You seem to not quite grasp the idea that a murderer is one who deliberately sets out to murder someone or cause them intense bodily harm, which results in murder. Trump simply is not in this category, as has been explained to you multiple times. No pick up. Yawn.
Trump is deliberately sending our youth to their unnecessary deaths or lifelong disabilities. It's a policy decision that is indefensible. It is yet another senseless fight which we should not enjoin. It's immoral and unconstitutional.

We lost a guy at work not long ago. Back from Afghanistan. Couldn't live with the horror. Took his own life. It happens too often and it's totally preventable. Yeah, it's murder alright.

Once again, you've got it wrong. Trump is not "deliberately sending our youth to their unnecessary deaths or lifelong disabilities". If he is sending them anywhere, it is for what he and his generals consider military objectives and reasons. He believes, apparently, that he is sending them to fight 'terrorists' in the 'war on terror'.

The possibility that some of them may end up casualties is certainly unfortunate. But you've got to remember that those who end up this way chose to join the military. The military is used to gain military objectives, as wrong as those objectives may be; and in doing so, incur casualties and dead soldiers. These soldiers knew that going in. There is no draft.

The real sad and tragic thing (aside from those physically and mortally affected by it), is that we decided to go into the Near and Middle East, and elsewhere, in the first place and based on false premises and lies; mainly the false narrative of 9/11 (and other false narratives in our earlier wars in the '90's).
What a stinkin' disregard of life. "Well, them guys...it's their own fault for joining the military if'n they get all shot up and stuff." Really pathetic of you, Larsen. How conveniently you ignore the fact that the bankers and the MIC create the conflict for profits and it is our youth who pay for the crimes of those traitors with their very lives.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Silver wrote: August 23rd, 2017, 7:23 pm
larsenb wrote: August 23rd, 2017, 4:28 pm . . . .

I see Trump having done and attempting to do some very good and positive things. Once again . . . and again . . . and again . . . your black-and-white view of the man, make no sense.

From your anti-Trump ramps, you really seem to type yourself with the Left and their various hangers-on.
What desperate grasping at straws...now let's call Silver a leftist...yeah, that'll stop him.

Who chose Rex Tillerson to work in Trump's administration, Trump or someone else?
Who chose Steve Mnuchin to work in Trump's administration, Trump or someone else?

If it's Trump, he's a traitor for choosing globalists and CFR and bankers and warmongers and lawbreakers.
If it's someone else then Trump is under the control of his globalist handlers just like Obama=Bush=Clinton.
And if further proof is needed, we're killing innocent people in several locations directly or indirectly just like Obama=Bush=Clinton with talk of sending the military to even more destinations.

I don't care if he said something good about immigration. He's killing innocent people. Life first and then we can talk about a wall.

I don't care if Gorsuch is the best choice for the Supreme Court. The Federal Reserve is bankrupting the country and Trump is happy to go along with them. He's clearly happy to let us and our children die as debt slaves.

You once challenged me to reveal the names of the nearly 2 dozen CFR-types working in the Trump administration. So I started posting the names, one by one. You should have apologized at the 3rd or 4th, but you simply went silent. Fine. Ignore reality all you want. However, you will never dissuade me from the truth.
There are several other good things he's done and is doing that you've overlooked. I get it. You don't care.

Membership in the CFR does not mean they are in on the upper echelon cabal run by the CFR, or even know about it. Plus you have no idea what their current views are. Same could be said of those who worked for Goldman Sachs.

Far too many assumptions on your part, Ag, IMHO.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Silver wrote: August 23rd, 2017, 7:28 pm

What a stinkin' disregard of life. "Well, them guys...it's their own fault for joining the military if'n they get all shot up and stuff." Really pathetic of you, Larsen. How conveniently you ignore the fact that the bankers and the MIC create the conflict for profits and it is our youth who pay for the crimes of those traitors with their very lives.
You misread me. Those who join the military are caught up in the false narratives I've mentioned. Too bad for them . . . especially if they are injured or killed. They JOINED, Ag. They knew they were potentially putting their lives at risk by joining a fighting machine.

I spend a lot of time trying to educate people I meet about the false narrative that has captured so many people . . . mainly based on 9/11 scientific proof. Just two days ago, up in west central Wyoming, I informed a PhD physicist about 9/11 scientific truth. I"m always doing that and feel a strong responsibility to do so. He was glad to learn about it and promised to delve into it even more.

Has nothing to do w/my supposed "stinkin' disregard of life". Jeesh, you're judgemental. I hope your wife tolerates it.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

larsenb wrote: August 23rd, 2017, 7:33 pm

There are several other good things he's done and is doing that you've overlooked. I get it. You don't care.

Membership in the CFR does not mean they are in on the upper echelon cabal run by the CFR, or even know about it. Plus you have no idea what their current views are. Same could be said of those who worked for Goldman Sachs.

Excuses, excuses. You know the CFR has nefarious intent and put their people in charge to create the very policies that are destroying America. Yours is a shocking level of denial.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

larsenb wrote: August 23rd, 2017, 7:37 pm
Silver wrote: August 23rd, 2017, 7:28 pm

You misread me. Those who join the military are caught up in the false narratives I've mentioned. Too bad for them . . . especially if they are injured or killed. They JOINED, Ag. They knew they were potentially putting their lives at risk by joining a fighting machine.

I spend a lot of time trying to educate people I meet about the false narrative that has captured so many people . . . mainly based on 9/11 scientific proof. Just two days ago, up in west central Wyoming, I informed a PhD physicist about 9/11 scientific truth. I"m always doing that and feel a strong responsibility to do so. He was glad to learn about it and promised to delve into it even more.

Has nothing to do w/my supposed "stinkin' disregard of life". Jeesh, you're judgemental. I hope your wife tolerates it.
If it weren't for the warmongering ways of the government, there wouldn't be a need or even an opening for those people who JOINED. America spends, what, 7 or 8 times as much on its military as the next highest spending country. And then that military is used by Bush=Clinton=Bush=Obama=Trump to go and do deeds as are described in a short movie one can watch in a very sacred place.

Well did President Kimball warn us of being a warlike people. Even the children of the covenant have ignored him. Sackcloth and ashes.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Silver wrote: August 23rd, 2017, 7:45 pm

Excuses, excuses. You know the CFR has nefarious intent and put their people in charge to create the very policies that are destroying America. Yours is a shocking level of denial.
I know quite a bit about the CFR. I don't know the degree of knowledge its various members might have regarding its origins or underlying purposes. You, as always, display a "shocking level" of judgemental assumptions . . . which are normally all-or-nothing, black-and-white.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

larsenb wrote: August 23rd, 2017, 7:50 pm

I know quite a bit about the CFR. I don't know the degree of knowledge its various members might have regarding its origins or underlying purposes. You, as always, display a "shocking level" of judgemental assumptions . . . which are normally all-or-nothing, black-and-white.
People = policy. What, do you think all the traitorous laws in place just up and wrote themselves? Those laws voted themselves into being? They signed themselves into law? What a pitiful pile of excuses you've become.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Silver wrote: August 23rd, 2017, 7:49 pm . . . If it weren't for the warmongering ways of the government, there wouldn't be a need or even an opening for those people who JOINED. America spends, what, 7 or 8 times as much on its military as the next highest spending country. And then that military is used by Bush=Clinton=Bush=Obama=Trump to go and do deeds as are described in a short movie one can watch in a very sacred place.

Well did President Kimball warn us of being a warlike people. Even the children of the covenant have ignored him. Sackcloth and ashes.
You miss my point, Ag.

The government is warmongering because they believe in the false narratives floating around. Same thing with the soldiers who join the military. The whole process feeds on itself. It circular . . . and has even ramped up Muslim 'terrorism' and illegal Muslim immigration into Europe and the UK.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Silver wrote: August 23rd, 2017, 7:55 pm
larsenb wrote: August 23rd, 2017, 7:50 pm

People = policy. What, do you think all the traitorous laws in place just up and wrote themselves? Those laws voted themselves into being? They signed themselves into law? What a pitiful pile of excuses you've become.
What in heaven is that supposed to mean?? Plus more extreme judgementality.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

larsenb wrote: August 23rd, 2017, 7:56 pm
Silver wrote: August 23rd, 2017, 7:49 pm . . . If it weren't for the warmongering ways of the government, there wouldn't be a need or even an opening for those people who JOINED. America spends, what, 7 or 8 times as much on its military as the next highest spending country. And then that military is used by Bush=Clinton=Bush=Obama=Trump to go and do deeds as are described in a short movie one can watch in a very sacred place.

You miss my point, Ag.

The government is warmongering because they believe in the false narratives floating around. Same thing with the soldiers who join the military. The whole process feeds on itself. It circular . . . and has even ramped up Muslim 'terrorism' and illegal Muslim immigration into Europe and the UK.
Oh, larsen, I can only laugh at you now. The government "believes the false narratives?!?!" Dude, they are creating the false narratives. They are plotting the narratives. Operation Gladio comes to mind. False narrative is the government's middle name. Can't you see how resolutely you refuse to surrender on Trump's wickedness? You know the 9/11 government hoax, but somehow that all went away and the Virgin Trump was bestowed upon us, whiter than white, shinier than shiny, ready to save the world.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Silver wrote: August 23rd, 2017, 8:03 pm

You miss my point, Ag.

Oh, larsen, I can only laugh at you now. The government "believes the false narratives?!?!" Dude, they are creating the false narratives. They are plotting the narratives. Operation Gladio comes to mind. False narrative is the government's middle name. Can't you see how resolutely you refuse to surrender on Trump's wickedness? You know the 9/11 government hoax, but somehow that all went away and the Virgin Trump was bestowed upon us, whiter than white, shinier than shiny, ready to save the world.
Let me help you out. The majority in the 'government' have nothing to do with the manipulation of government by elements within it . . . or without it, even though they may be taken in by the manipulation. It's the either/or thing again with you.

Same with your view of Trump, etc.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

larsenb wrote: August 24th, 2017, 11:22 am

You miss my point, Ag.

Let me help you out. The majority in the 'government' have nothing to do with the manipulation of government by elements within it . . . or without it, even though they may be taken in by the manipulation. It's the either/or thing again with you.

Whatever. You've got nothing.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Silver wrote: August 24th, 2017, 11:27 am

You miss my point, Ag.

What I’ve seen of you, repeatedly, is that you have a strong tendency to grab on to black-and-white interpretations and views of the world and the events and people in it. Of course, you’re not alone. It’s a common weakness, which we all succumb to now and again. But I see your tendency for this type of thought mode as quite away down the spectrum toward complete totality.

Here’s what you don’t understand about my approach. I look at someone like Trump and actually listen to the good things he does and talks about, and assign probabilities to darker scenarios one may weave about the man. I’m not ignoring these darker possibilities; but I give him the benefit of the doubt based on the good things he does and talks about.

If he crosses certain lines and does so in what might be regarded as an irretrievable manner, I re-assign a higher probability to the darker scenarios. I.e., I see the same dark possibilities about Trump that you do, but I also recognize the good he has done and is doing, and hope he doesn’t move even more to the dark side.

I’m not caught up in emotional investment in any one way of looking at him. If he does well, good. If he goes off track, bad on him. I’ll then look elsewhere for someone to support in the public forum.

This is the attitude, I would say, of most of those in the populist/anti-globalist group that made up Trump’s main support.

Using this kind of methodology allows you to be much more flexible in the use of your intelligence . . . . . i.e., you don’t trap or hamstring yourself into keeping a death grip on a particular model, ignoring all other possibilities.

Do you understand?

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

larsenb wrote: August 24th, 2017, 12:14 pm

What I’ve seen of you, repeatedly, is that you have a strong tendency to grab on to black-and-white interpretations and views of the world and the events and people in it. Of course, you’re not alone. It’s a common weakness, which we all succumb to now and again. But I see your tendency for this type of thought mode as quite away down the spectrum toward complete totality.

Here’s what you don’t understand about my approach. I look at someone like Trump and actually listen to the good things he does and talks about, and assign probabilities to darker scenarios one may weave about the man. I’m not ignoring these darker possibilities; but I give him the benefit of the doubt based on the good things he does and talks about.

If he crosses certain lines and does so in what might be regarded as an irretrievable manner, I re-assign a higher probability to the darker scenarios. I.e., I see the same dark possibilities about Trump that you do, but I also recognize the good he has done and is doing, and hope he doesn’t move even more to the dark side.

I’m not caught up in emotional investment in any one way of looking at him. If he does well, good. If he goes off track, bad on him. I’ll then look elsewhere for someone to support in the public forum.

This is the attitude, I would say, of most of those in the populist/anti-globalist group that made up Trump’s main support.

Using this kind of methodology allows you to be much more flexible in the use of your intelligence . . . . . i.e., you don’t trap or hamstring yourself into keeping a death grip on a particular model, ignoring all other possibilities.

Do you understand?
I understand that you've got nothing. You speak of Trump crossing lines like you're really going to hold him accountable. What a joke! What a sad, naïve, desperate joke. Next you want to accentuate some nebulous good deeds as if those items (details to follow?) somehow serve as Catholic indulgences to wipe out years of evil before he was elected and his murders since he was elected. You are welcome to your delusions.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Silver wrote: August 24th, 2017, 12:51 pm

Do you understand?
I understand that you've got nothing. You speak of Trump crossing lines like you're really going to hold him accountable. What a joke! What a sad, naïve, desperate joke. Next you want to accentuate some nebulous good deeds as if those items (details to follow?) somehow serve as Catholic indulgences to wipe out years of evil before he was elected and his murders since he was elected. You are welcome to your delusions.
Ah, sooooo judgemental, which of course, is the mirror of a black-and-white thinking style. Nothing, apparently will shake you loose from it. At least you seem to enjoy stewing in your juices, or you wouldn't be opening all these myriad threads on the same topic, or keep posting every few minutes on them.

Did you say you still work a day time job??

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

larsenb wrote: August 24th, 2017, 12:55 pm

Do you understand?
Ah, sooooo judgemental. Your style. Nothing, apparently will shake you loose from it. At least you seem to enjoy stewing in your juices.
You have responded to my Trump posts now how many times? Dozens for sure. Possibly over one hundred times. You've got nothing but platitudes.

People make policy. Trump, by his own choice, or by his puppet master has invited evil men into his administration. That evil trumps your platitudes every time.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Silver wrote: August 24th, 2017, 1:02 pm
larsenb wrote: August 24th, 2017, 12:55 pm

Do you understand?
Ah, sooooo judgemental. Your style. Nothing, apparently will shake you loose from it. At least you seem to enjoy stewing in your juices.
You have responded to my Trump posts now how many times? Dozens for sure. Possibly over one hundred times. You've got nothing but platitudes.

People make policy. Trump, by his own choice, or by his puppet master has invited evil men into his administration. That evil trumps your platitudes every time.
I go days and weeks w/out responding to your myriad, un-ending posts. Its amusing to log in now and again to see if you show any change and if I can elicit an actual dialogue with you. It's obviously not going to happen.

You should maybe seek out the role of a cape crusader. In any case, stew away bud. It's what you apparently do best.