Steve Bannon vs. President Jared Kushner

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Steve Bannon vs. President Jared Kushner

Post by Silver »

Let me preface this post by merely remarking that I don't trust Bannon, an ex-Goldman Sachs executive, at all. If he were a true patriot he would have stood on principle and refused to work with Trump and Mnuchin and Cohn and so on. Bunch of elitists and CFR traitors.

But now that Bannon is gone so the erstwhile conservatives will have something to twist in the wind about, I will merely point out that the Trumpsters have not got a shred of integrity left. They blame the "Deep State" as if the President of the United States and his Attorney General don't have the power to arrest Crooked Hillary, today. Today, folks. No need to send this through some lame committee up on the Hill. Chants of "Lock her up!" got the Marmalade In Chief elected and here we are, on Eclipse Day, over 9 months later and she's still walking around. Her freedom from a federal penitentiary and from a permanent orange pantsuit are like a big ol' moon in the face of the American public, on this, the solar eclipse day.

Not a shred of integrity.

What are you Trump-boys gonna do now? Hmmm?

Anyway, the friend of Soros, President Jared Kushner, advisor to The Marmalade is still around. Y'all good with that? You think truth, justice and the American Way are being enhanced?

I'm starting to resent a bit the sackcloth and ashes I'll have to wear some day along with all the apathetic Trump supporters.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Steve Bannon vs. President Jared Kushner

Post by Silver »

lalalala.png
lalalala.png (46.49 KiB) Viewed 292 times

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Steve Bannon vs. President Jared Kushner

Post by Silver »

Yea!!! President Jared Kushner is going to make everything all better. He'll take away all the pain. His middle name must be Bactine®.

No Trump voter thought they'd get a kid like President Jared Kushner out negotiating for the Marmalade. I mean His Orangeness published a book, The Art of the Deal, didn't he? But there President Jared Kushner is, in all his $200M George Soros wonder, sitting with Abbas like he knows what he's doing.

Why can't Trump supporters see through this awful charade? One can only conclude that it's tough to see when one won't open one's eyes.

http://news.antiwar.com/2017/08/24/kush ... w-details/

Kushner Assures Abbas That Trump Is Optimistic on Mideast Peace, But Offers Few Details
Abbas Backs Peace Push, Despite Concerns About Vagueness
Jason Ditz Posted on August 24, 2017
President Jared Kushner Saving The World.png
President Jared Kushner Saving The World.png (91.08 KiB) Viewed 261 times
Earlier this week, Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas complained that he’d met with US officials some 20 different times, and still didn’t have a real understanding of Trump’s Mideast peace plan. Today, he met with Jared Kushner, apparently with hope that the deal be ironed out.

Kushner assured Abbas of President Trump’s optimism and hope for peace, though once again this came without any real specifics on what the plan actually was, and still not even offering clarity on whether this is to be a two-state solution or not.

That’s a recurring question, as Abbas had reportedly said of previous meetings that US officials had privately assured him of support for a two-state solution, but declined to tell Israel that was the plan. It appears little has changed.

Despite this, Abbas was very quick to publicly back the US peace push, not so much that he believes the push is genuine, but that he really, at this point, has no alternative, as if the US really is determined to be secretive about this effort, there is little the Palestinians can do about it.