Muslim Aid Workers Force Starving Africans to Convert to Islam Before Giving them Food

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
MMbelieve
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Muslim Aid Workers Force Starving Africans to Convert to Islam Before Giving them Food

Post by MMbelieve »

Silver wrote: July 26th, 2017, 9:46 am
markharr wrote: July 26th, 2017, 9:40 am
Silver wrote: July 26th, 2017, 9:35 am
markharr wrote: July 26th, 2017, 9:27 am

Of course they are. That doesn't disprove anything I have pointed out, it just proves that the LDS church is Christ's church.

44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
Aren't you the dude who started this thread by calling Allah, Lucifer? Selective amnesia much?

I'm showing you that, no, Allah is not Lucifer and you waffle out with a comment on the truthfulness of the LDS church. Do you own your original claim or not?
I don't see how my last post runs contrary to my original claim. Allah is lucifer. His followers are deceived. That doesn't mean that we shouldn't have compassion on them or try to help them see the truth.
You are so wrong. Christians pray to Allah. Latter Day Saints pray to Allah. Allah simply means God in Arabic. I invite you to stop the blasphemy and to unburden yourself from your prejudice.
I have read through the chat and your talking Symantecs, a direct translation and I believe that no one actually has disagreed with you but are instead talking about the interpretation or realization as to who God is to each religion. Perhaps a real discussion could be had if you both realized what the other was saying.

Debating the direct word translation in an attempt to not equate your God with his God is dumb. And not understanding that someone is NOT disagreeing with you and instead saying something in addition to make a point of how the beliefs or foundations of the two religions are different is also dumb.

Now...debate the foundations of the religion and how the beliefs are or are not set up as opposition to the 10 commandments.

I attempt to clear confusion here because it is something I am interested in reading about as I haven't studied Islam very much...but we need to get over the little misunderstanding first.

Well, I'm interested in how Islam opposes the 10 commandments. The religions do seem similar in many ways.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Muslim Aid Workers Force Starving Africans to Convert to Islam Before Giving them Food

Post by Silver »

MMbelieve wrote: July 26th, 2017, 4:53 pm
Silver wrote: July 26th, 2017, 9:46 am
markharr wrote: July 26th, 2017, 9:40 am
Silver wrote: July 26th, 2017, 9:35 am

Aren't you the dude who started this thread by calling Allah, Lucifer? Selective amnesia much?

I'm showing you that, no, Allah is not Lucifer and you waffle out with a comment on the truthfulness of the LDS church. Do you own your original claim or not?
I don't see how my last post runs contrary to my original claim. Allah is lucifer. His followers are deceived. That doesn't mean that we shouldn't have compassion on them or try to help them see the truth.
You are so wrong. Christians pray to Allah. Latter Day Saints pray to Allah. Allah simply means God in Arabic. I invite you to stop the blasphemy and to unburden yourself from your prejudice.
I have read through the chat and your talking Symantecs, a direct translation and I believe that no one actually has disagreed with you but are instead talking about the interpretation or realization as to who God is to each religion. Perhaps a real discussion could be had if you both realized what the other was saying.

Debating the direct word translation in an attempt to not equate your God with his God is dumb. And not understanding that someone is NOT disagreeing with you and instead saying something in addition to make a point of how the beliefs or foundations of the two religions are different is also dumb.

Now...debate the foundations of the religion and how the beliefs are or are not set up as opposition to the 10 commandments.

I attempt to clear confusion here because it is something I am interested in reading about as I haven't studied Islam very much...but we need to get over the little misunderstanding first.

Well, I'm interested in how Islam opposes the 10 commandments. The religions do seem similar in many ways.
Well, I guess you can call Mark and me Dumb and Dumber then. If you're truly interested in learning about Islam, I recommend you go to a legitimate source as neither Mark or I are experts on the subject.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

So the whole basis of this thread was the false claim that a video purportedly shows Muslim aid workers brutalizing starving women and therefore Allah is Lucifer. That nonsense has been soundly thrashed by the smiles and non-emaciated bodies in the video.

Then the discussion moved on to trying to gin up bias against the Muslims because they do bad stuff which requires pretending that Christians have ever done anything wrong.

The only answer to all this confusion can only be love as commanded by Christ, who helped form mankind, which kinda makes Him the boss. I bet if we ignore the Boss long enough we'll be in big trouble.

Of course, since Christ loves us and wants us to be like Him, he inspires prophets and apostles who teach us the will of the Lord. Regarding the unfortunate refugees who find themselves displaced from their homes by the reckless bombing of US and allied aircraft, the Lord has given us:

https://www.lds.org/refugees?lang=eng

I Was a Stranger—An Effort to Help Refugees
“For I was an hungered, and ye gave me meat; I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink; I was a stranger, and ye took me in; Naked, and ye clothed me; I was in prison, and ye came unto me.” Matthew 25:35-36

I propose that we follow the Lord's way and not the bloody path of the Military Industrial Complex. Who's with me? Three cheers for love and peace.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

Koran 2:191 "slay the unbelievers wherever you find them"
Koran 3:21 "Muslims must not take the infidels as friends"
Koran 5:33 "Maim and crucify the infidels if they criticize Islam"
Koran 8:12 "Terrorize and behead those who believe in scriptures other than the Koran"
Koran 8:60 " Muslims must muster all weapons to terrorize the infidels"
Koran 8:65 "The unbelievers are stupid, urge all Muslims to fight them"
Koran 9:5 "When the opportunity arises, kill the infidels wherever you find them"
Koran 9:123 "Make war on the infidels living in your neighborhood"
Koran 22:19 "Punish the unbelievers with garments of fire, hooked iron rods, boiling water, melt their skin and bellies"
Koran 47:4 "Do not hanker for peace with the infidels, behead them when you catch them".

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

markharr wrote: August 1st, 2017, 8:53 am Koran 2:191 "slay the unbelievers wherever you find them"
Koran 3:21 "Muslims must not take the infidels as friends"
Koran 5:33 "Maim and crucify the infidels if they criticize Islam"
Koran 8:12 "Terrorize and behead those who believe in scriptures other than the Koran"
Koran 8:60 " Muslims must muster all weapons to terrorize the infidels"
Koran 8:65 "The unbelievers are stupid, urge all Muslims to fight them"
Koran 9:5 "When the opportunity arises, kill the infidels wherever you find them"
Koran 9:123 "Make war on the infidels living in your neighborhood"
Koran 22:19 "Punish the unbelievers with garments of fire, hooked iron rods, boiling water, melt their skin and bellies"
Koran 47:4 "Do not hanker for peace with the infidels, behead them when you catch them".
Luke Chapter 6:
27 ¶ But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you,
28 Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you.
29 And unto him that smiteth thee on the one cheek offer also the other; and him that taketh away thy cloak forbid not to take thy coat also.
30 Give to every man that asketh of thee; and of him that taketh away thy goods ask them not again.
31 And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise.

Gadianton Chapter 1:
Verse 1 Ignore what your Bible says and send a Tomahawk missile into the wedding parties of your enemies.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

Cite an example of me doing this. Don't equate the actions of Barack Obama with me.

Gadianton Chapter 1:
Verse 1 Ignore what your Bible says and send a Tomahawk missile into the wedding parties of your enemies.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

markharr wrote: August 1st, 2017, 9:04 am Cite an example of me doing this. Don't equate the actions of Barack Obama with me.

Gadianton Chapter 1:
Which is worse, Muslims claiming they have a right to kill infidels, but don't, or, Christians being specifically told not to kill anyone and doing so anyway?

Which is worse, Muslims who pray towards Mecca five times per day or people who pretend to be Christians and talk trash about 1.8 billion of God's precious children?

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

"Which is worse, Muslims claiming they have a right to kill infidels, but don't"

Can't paste the whole thing here. Too long.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_I ... st_attacks

"or, Christians being specifically told not to kill anyone and doing so anyway? "

https://www.lds.org/manual/book-of-morm ... h?lang=eng

"Which is worse, Muslims who pray towards Mecca five times per day or people who pretend to be Christians and talk trash about 1.8 billion of God's precious children?"

False narrative. You have no way of proving that all muslims pray to Mecca five times per day and that Christians don't pray every day, and I have stated many times that I am not trashing muslims. I believe they are deceived. If anything I am trashing Allah, and his religion of hate and death.

Now you are going to claim that I am trashing god and I am not. I have already made it clear that I don't believe that Allah and my heavenly father are the same person.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

markharr wrote: August 1st, 2017, 10:52 am "Which is worse, Muslims claiming they have a right to kill infidels, but don't"

Can't paste the whole thing here. Too long.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_I ... st_attacks

"or, Christians being specifically told not to kill anyone and doing so anyway? "

https://www.lds.org/manual/book-of-morm ... h?lang=eng

"Which is worse, Muslims who pray towards Mecca five times per day or people who pretend to be Christians and talk trash about 1.8 billion of God's precious children?"

False narrative. You have no way of proving that all muslims pray to Mecca five times per day and that Christians don't pray every day, and I have stated many times that I am not trashing muslims. I believe they are deceived. If anything I am trashing Allah, and his religion of hate and death.

Now you are going to claim that I am trashing god and I am not. I have already made it clear that I don't believe that Allah and my heavenly father are the same person.
Wow, you Muslim haters are a hard-hearted lot. And in your hate, you wrest the scriptures. Of course, Moroni killed evil men, but only in defense. Muslim-haters love it when we drone wedding parties in the Middle East. Not much of a defensive stance in that sort of military action, now is there?

What snapped in your brain that makes you think I must prove Muslims pray in the direction of Mecca? I offered that as just one example of the sort of thing that Muslim-haters, like you, bring up as a reason to belittle their religion. I offered that as an example to contrast it against Christians who are specifically told to love their enemies. Love, dude, not hate and ridicule and calling the object of their worship Lucifer. You can claim they are separate only because you want them to be, but when an Arabic-speaking Latter Day Saint prays she can use the name Allah. Tap dance you way out of that now.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

Silver wrote: August 1st, 2017, 11:12 am
Wow, you Muslim haters are a hard-hearted lot. And in your hate, you wrest the scriptures. Of course, Moroni killed evil men, but only in defense. Muslim-haters love it when we drone wedding parties in the Middle East. Not much of a defensive stance in that sort of military action, now is there?

What snapped in your brain that makes you think I must prove Muslims pray in the direction of Mecca? I offered that as just one example of the sort of thing that Muslim-haters, like you, bring up as a reason to belittle their religion. I offered that as an example to contrast it against Christians who are specifically told to love their enemies. Love, dude, not hate and ridicule and calling the object of their worship Lucifer. You can claim they are separate only because you want them to be, but when an Arabic-speaking Latter Day Saint prays she can use the name Allah. Tap dance you way out of that now.
Silver,

I have been very patient with you but my patience is gone. At best you have been intellectually dishonest and at worst outright deceitful. You continue to attribute thoughts beliefs, and actions to me that I have never publicly, or privately stated or committed.

First of all, I do not hate Muslims, I do not hate anyone, and you can’t cite a single example of me stating that I hate Muslims. I have nothing but sympathy for them for being raised under false traditions and for being deceived. That doesn’t mean that I am ok with allowing them to continue enforcing their belief system by the sword.

Secondly, I have never publicly or privately stated that I was Ok with Barack Obama or any president attacking a wedding party with a drone. You keep bringing that up as if it was something that I personally made the decision to do. I’m not entirely certain that Barack Obama is a Christian.

In my opinion, we aren’t going as far as Captain Moroni did. They were attacked, and they fought back and pursued their attackers into their own lands. They then compelled them under threat of death to surrender their weapons and take an oath they would never attack Nephite lands again. They did not force them to change religions, or rob them of their free agency in any other way than asking them to stop attacking and killing Nephites which I feel is reasonable.

How are we not doing the same with the war on terror? Maybe we should attack them with everything we have and force them to give up their weapons and swear an oath as Moroni did. Remember that it started with an Attack on our homeland.

Now, I am awaiting your apology for misrepresenting my comments, intellectual dishonesty, and attribution errors. I am not asking you to apologize for your beliefs as you seem to expect me to do. I am only asking you for an apology for deceitful tactics

If I do not get an apology I am going to block you. Not because I don’t want to debate you or hear what you have to say but because I don’t want to engage in a one sided debate with you where you are allowed to do things that I can’t because they go against my principles.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

markharr wrote: August 1st, 2017, 12:05 pm
Silver wrote: August 1st, 2017, 11:12 am

Silver,

I have been very patient with you but my patience is gone. At best you have been intellectually dishonest and at worst outright deceitful. You continue to attribute thoughts beliefs, and actions to me that I have never publicly, or privately stated or committed.

First of all, I do not hate Muslims, I do not hate anyone, and you can’t cite a single example of me stating that I hate Muslims. I have nothing but sympathy for them for being raised under false traditions and for being deceived. That doesn’t mean that I am ok with allowing them to continue enforcing their belief system by the sword.

Secondly, I have never publicly or privately stated that I was Ok with Barack Obama or any president attacking a wedding party with a drone. You keep bringing that up as if it was something that I personally made the decision to do. I’m not entirely certain that Barack Obama is a Christian.

In my opinion, we aren’t going as far as Captain Moroni did. They were attacked, and they fought back and pursued their attackers into their own lands. They then compelled them under threat of death to surrender their weapons and take an oath they would never attack Nephite lands again. They did not force them to change religions, or rob them of their free agency in any other way than asking them to stop attacking and killing Nephites which I feel is reasonable.

How are we not doing the same with the war on terror? Maybe we should attack them with everything we have and force them to give up their weapons and swear an oath as Moroni did. Remember that it started with an Attack on our homeland.

Now, I am awaiting your apology for misrepresenting my comments, intellectual dishonesty, and attribution errors. I am not asking you to apologize for your beliefs as you seem to expect me to do. I am only asking you for an apology for deceitful tactics

If I do not get an apology I am going to block you. Not because I don’t want to debate you or hear what you have to say but because I don’t want to engage in a one sided debate with you where you are allowed to do things that I can’t because they go against my principles.
You may never use the word "hate" in your posts but it comes through loud and clear. So no apology from me. As a Christian you've been commanded to do certain things. If you hate to be reminded of them, you are welcome to block me.

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

Not saying this in regards to Silver but:
Gadianton Chapter 1:
The left, not saying Silver, hears something bad the USA does they say America is a Christian nation. All the rest of the time they say it isn't.

Sirocco
Praise Me!

Post by Sirocco »

Islam poisons everything it touches.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Sirocco wrote: August 3rd, 2017, 9:50 pm Islam poisons everything it touches.
Not true. You're referring to US drones at wedding parties in the Middle East.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

One more time, for the confused... Here's Madeleine Albright telling an interviewer that the deaths of 500,000 Iraqi children was A-OK to her. The video lasts 2 minutes and 16 seconds.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEtdw7Z04QQ

The US killed a bunch of kids. With sanctions. Blood on our hands, and on our souls. Death and destruction on a massive scale in the name of the American people. Islam hasn't killed in numbers anything close to what the US has.

Now tell me about how we Christians are so superior to the Muslims.

Sirocco
Praise Me!

Post by Sirocco »

Silver wrote: August 4th, 2017, 7:17 am
Okay that's one thing we did against them... How many people have Muslims killed in the west in the past year?

Sirocco
Praise Me!

Post by Sirocco »

Silver wrote: August 4th, 2017, 7:25 am One more time, for the confused... Here's Madeleine Albright telling an interviewer that the deaths of 500,000 Iraqi children was A-OK to her. The video lasts 2 minutes and 16 seconds.

The US killed a bunch of kids. With sanctions. Blood on our hands, and on our souls. Death and destruction on a massive scale in the name of the American people. Islam hasn't killed in numbers anything close to what the US has.

Well Christians don't condone and practice the stoning of rape victims, underage marriage, acid attacks, rape, general oppression of women and Christians created the west, which is the best place in the world to live, by far.
There's a reason the middle east sucks and it's not our fault.
It sucks because Islam sucks.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Sirocco wrote: August 4th, 2017, 9:14 am
Silver wrote: August 4th, 2017, 7:17 am
Okay that's one thing we did against them... How many people have Muslims killed in the west in the past year?
If you want to talk about numbers, just watch the video:

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Sirocco wrote: August 4th, 2017, 9:16 am
Silver wrote: August 4th, 2017, 7:25 am One more time, for the confused... Here's Madeleine Albright telling an interviewer that the deaths of 500,000 Iraqi children was A-OK to her. The video lasts 2 minutes and 16 seconds.

Well Christians don't condone and practice the stoning of rape victims, underage marriage, acid attacks, rape, general oppression of women and Christians created the west, which is the best place in the world to live, by far.
There's a reason the middle east sucks and it's not our fault.
It sucks because Islam sucks.
Does all that sucking get better by the West attempting regime change and stealing their natural resources?

Sirocco
Praise Me!

Post by Sirocco »

Can a people really control what a government does? They're untrustworthy at best and utter madmen at worst.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Sirocco wrote: August 4th, 2017, 9:27 am Can a people really control what a government does? They're untrustworthy at best and utter madmen at worst.
Bingo. So let's stop associating the acts of a few extremists on 1.8 billion people and work on our own issues within our own borders.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Nothing to see here

Post by markharr »

Just pressure washing our women with a pressurized steam cleaner as if they were your barbecue grill.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/08 ... power-jet/

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Nothing to see here

Post by Silver »

markharr wrote: August 4th, 2017, 9:42 am Just pressure washing our women with a pressurized steam cleaner as if they were your barbecue grill.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/08 ... power-jet/
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/05/13/fl ... known.html

Bill Clinton pressure washing the girls on Orgy Island.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

My father in heaven's policy on people of other faiths.

Allah's policy on people of other faiths.

My father in heaven's policy on gays.

https://mormonandgay.lds.org/articles/church-teachings

Allah's policy on gays

My father in heavens policy on women's role in his faith

Allah's policy on women's role in their faith

It's this notion that my Father in Heaven is the same being as Allah that's offensive.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

markharr wrote: August 7th, 2017, 11:30 am My father in heaven's policy on people of other faiths.

Allah's policy on people of other faiths.

My father in heaven's policy on gays.

https://mormonandgay.lds.org/articles/church-teachings

Allah's policy on gays

My father in heavens policy on women's role in his faith

Allah's policy on women's role in their faith

It's this notion that my Father in Heaven is the same being as Allah that's offensive.
Then you are in a real dilemma, aren't you? Because Arabic-speaking members of the Church pray to Allah.

Church policy on Muslims:
Love them.

Church policy on Muslim refugees in America:
Love them.

https://www.lds.org/refugees
refugee.jpg
refugee.jpg (1.19 MiB) Viewed 800 times
You're going to get left behind, mark. The Lord said love everybody, no exceptions. Your hatred towards Muslims cannot be good for your soul.