Muslim Aid Workers Force Starving Africans to Convert to Islam Before Giving them Food

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Muslim Aid Workers Force Starving Africans to Convert to Islam Before Giving them Food

Post by Silver »

Elizabeth wrote: August 10th, 2017, 1:52 pm Bigotry and hatred is epitomised in Sharia Law and Islamic teachings which you Silver promote in all your postings, which strongly indicate to the reader that you yourself are a Palestinian Muslim.
LOL, you've obviously gone over the edge, Elizabeth. I was born and bred in Texas. Whiter than a sheet so I always hated going to the beach. Baptized into the Church in 1970 and never ventured away. Got any more wrong guesses?

Sirocco
Praise Me!

Re: Muslim Aid Workers Force Starving Africans to Convert to Islam Before Giving them Food

Post by Sirocco »

Silver wrote: August 10th, 2017, 12:47 pm
markharr wrote: August 10th, 2017, 9:14 am You should continually thank god for the family and nation you were born into.

The poor people of Islamic countries were born and raised under false traditions, and have been deceived by the great deceiver.
How funny it would be if there were some Muslims who are investigating the Church and found your post. Did I say funny? I meant how insulting.
I donno, I'd not want to go to church and risk one exploding or knifing me, they seem to do that just a little too much :))

skmo
captain of 1,000

Post by skmo »

markharr wrote: August 10th, 2017, 9:14 am You should continually thank god for the family and nation you were born into.

The poor people of Islamic countries were born and raised under false traditions, and have been deceived by the great deceiver.
How funny it would be if there were some Muslims who are investigating the Church and found your post. Did I say funny? I meant how insulting.
Finding out you've been deceived is never fun. Sometimes the truth jumps up and bites people on the butt so hard that it leaves teeth marks.

I've no problem saying Mark's words are not framed in the most gentle and kind way possible. I'm even more sure his words, however harsh to hear, are correct.

Seek the Truth
captain of 1,000

Post by Seek the Truth »

They would probably agree with markjharr. Islamic apostates are the most aggressive critics of Islam. But they have to be careful of Fatwas.

LukeAir2008
captain of 1,000

Post by LukeAir2008 »

Silver wrote: July 25th, 2017, 11:30 am
markharr wrote: July 25th, 2017, 11:14 am Islam is the polar opposite of the LDS church on everything. In my opinion, Allah is lucifer and Islam is his religion on this earth.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07 ... ving-food/
When an Arabic-speaking 16-year old priest says the blessing on the bread and water, what are the first words out of his mouth?

The first words an Arabic speaking 16 year old Priest says when blessing the bread or water are: يا إلهي

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

LukeAir2008 wrote: August 20th, 2017, 6:07 am
Silver wrote: July 25th, 2017, 11:30 am
markharr wrote: July 25th, 2017, 11:14 am Islam is the polar opposite of the LDS church on everything. In my opinion, Allah is lucifer and Islam is his religion on this earth.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07 ... ving-food/
When an Arabic-speaking 16-year old priest says the blessing on the bread and water, what are the first words out of his mouth?

The first words an Arabic speaking 16 year old Priest says when blessing the bread or water are: يا إلهي
http://dictionary.reverso.net/arabic-en ... %8A/forced

Teach me more.

skmo
captain of 1,000

Post by skmo »

Silver wrote: August 20th, 2017, 8:04 pmTeach me more.
Good plan. Definitely better to have Luke teach you than Palestinians.

harakim
captain of 1,000

Post by harakim »

Rensai wrote: July 26th, 2017, 9:26 am
Silver wrote: July 26th, 2017, 9:17 am Here you go. America is good at demonizing her enemies. The Muslims just happen to be the target now.

World War I
us_army_wwi_propaganda_recruitment_poster_german_monster.jpg

World War II
happy jap.jpg

Instead of loving all God's children, we make them into monsters so they're easier to drone. Besides, if they were all dead none of them would stop us from stealing their oil and other natural resources.
What a bunch of BS. No one is demonizing the Muslims through propaganda, if anything, there is a concerted effort to hide their evils and whitewash history for them. The only thing demonizing them is themselves and their own acts of barbarity.
How can you think this? Were you not around for the aftermath 9/11?

harakim
captain of 1,000

Post by harakim »

Here is some news from reality:
http://www.euronews.com/2017/01/31/arme ... terrorists

THE REALITY IS: TERRORISTS ARE NOT A THREAT

Here are things that are more dangerous than muslims in the US:
Black People
White People
Native Americans
Lawnmowers
Cell phones
Doctors
Dogs
Horses
Police
Lightning
Falling out of bed

THE GADIANTON ILLUSION IS: MUSLIMS IS GUNNA GET YOU

The orifices of Gad like Sean Hannity constantly spew forth this doctrine for their own purposes.

So the question becomes: do you want to live based on reality or based on Gadianton doctrines. If you want to be empowered, learn the truth. If you want to yourself be an orifice for the Gads, then keep viewing muslims as a threat.

@Markharr What was your intention in starting this thread?

skmo
captain of 1,000

Post by skmo »

harakim wrote: August 25th, 2017, 11:10 pm THE REALITY IS: TERRORISTS ARE NOT A THREAT
The following list disagrees with you:

Bali, Indonesia, 200 people killed
Moscow, Russia, 170 people killed
A train in Madrid, Spain 191 people killed
A school in Beslan, Russia, over 300 people killed, more than half of them children
A train in London,over 50 people killed
Trains in Mumbai over 200 people killed
Jaipur, India 80 people killed
Mumbai, India over 150 people killed
American hotel chain in Indonesia 9 people killed
In American working 13 American soldiers killed on one of their bases
In Russia at Domodedovo International Airport, 37 people killed
Makhachkala, Russia killing an unknown number but at least 14
Grozny, Russia, 26 people killed
A school in Pakistan, 148 people killed
A magazine office in Paris, 17 people killed
A museum in Tunisia, over 20 people killed
A university in Kenya about 150 people killed
Multiple attacks in Turkey, over 100 people killed
A Russian jet, over 220 people killed
Armenas, Algeria, over 60 people killed
A shopping mall in Kenya, over 60 people killed
Kano, Nigeria, 120 people killed
A village in Cameroon, 30 people killed
Paris, France and surrounding areas, 20 people killed
A university again in Kenya, 148 people killed
More attacks around Paris, France, this time 137 people killed
A police training camp in Libya, over 50 people killed
A Kenya military base, over 60 people killed
Nice, France, 87 people killed
A nightclub in Istanbul, Turkey, 39 people killed
Manchester, England, 22 people killed

And literally HUNDREDS of other attacks resulting in single digit deaths or only serious injuries.

Lawnmowers
Cell phones
Doctors
Dogs
Horses
Police
Lightning
Falling out of bed
All, or certainly MOST of these deaths would be caused by accident, or negligence at the most.
Black People
White People
Native Americans
In this country, generally people kill out of self defense or perceived threat. Sometimes that threat happens because one person is robbing another, and it's possible the perpetrator and the victim could both kill. but in many, probably almost all, the deaths are not done deliberately. Sure, there are some cases where someone goes out with an intent to kill someone, but most are a reaction, not a planned action.

Wahabbists kill because they plan to use terror and threat of death to spread their warped message. Sometimes the killing is done to remind others in their faith that once you proclaim Allah and profess the Muslim faith, falling away from the faith is not acceptable, and will be paid back by beheading. In some cases it's because someone was found guilty of adultery or homosexuality so they're killed as a warning.

However, most of the attacks listed above were not done to rob people. They were not done because some guy found his wife in bed with the neighbor. They were done specifically to spread terror.

harakim
captain of 1,000

Post by harakim »

skmo wrote: August 26th, 2017, 12:13 am
harakim wrote: August 25th, 2017, 11:10 pm THE REALITY IS: TERRORISTS ARE NOT A THREAT
The following list disagrees with you:

Bali, Indonesia, 200 people killed
Moscow, Russia, 170 people killed
A train in Madrid, Spain 191 people killed
A school in Beslan, Russia, over 300 people killed, more than half of them children
A train in London,over 50 people killed
Trains in Mumbai over 200 people killed
Jaipur, India 80 people killed
Mumbai, India over 150 people killed
American hotel chain in Indonesia 9 people killed
In American working 13 American soldiers killed on one of their bases
In Russia at Domodedovo International Airport, 37 people killed
Makhachkala, Russia killing an unknown number but at least 14
Grozny, Russia, 26 people killed
A school in Pakistan, 148 people killed
A magazine office in Paris, 17 people killed
A museum in Tunisia, over 20 people killed
A university in Kenya about 150 people killed
Multiple attacks in Turkey, over 100 people killed
A Russian jet, over 220 people killed
Armenas, Algeria, over 60 people killed
A shopping mall in Kenya, over 60 people killed
Kano, Nigeria, 120 people killed
A village in Cameroon, 30 people killed
Paris, France and surrounding areas, 20 people killed
A university again in Kenya, 148 people killed
More attacks around Paris, France, this time 137 people killed
A police training camp in Libya, over 50 people killed
A Kenya military base, over 60 people killed
Nice, France, 87 people killed
A nightclub in Istanbul, Turkey, 39 people killed
Manchester, England, 22 people killed

And literally HUNDREDS of other attacks resulting in single digit deaths or only serious injuries.

Lawnmowers
Cell phones
Doctors
Dogs
Horses
Police
Lightning
Falling out of bed
All, or certainly MOST of these deaths would be caused by accident, or negligence at the most.
Black People
White People
Native Americans
In this country, generally people kill out of self defense or perceived threat. Sometimes that threat happens because one person is robbing another, and it's possible the perpetrator and the victim could both kill. but in many, probably almost all, the deaths are not done deliberately. Sure, there are some cases where someone goes out with an intent to kill someone, but most are a reaction, not a planned action.

Wahabbists kill because they plan to use terror and threat of death to spread their warped message. Sometimes the killing is done to remind others in their faith that once you proclaim Allah and profess the Muslim faith, falling away from the faith is not acceptable, and will be paid back by beheading. In some cases it's because someone was found guilty of adultery or homosexuality so they're killed as a warning.

However, most of the attacks listed above were not done to rob people. They were not done because some guy found his wife in bed with the neighbor. They were done specifically to spread terror.
Even if you are talking about the world and not just the US, you have about 1 out of 200 000 chance of being killed by a terrorist per year. I wouldn't consider that much of a threat. I don't plan my day around untimely bed falls or potential horse violence nor do I make posts about them on forums. I plan my day around reality.

Benjamin_LK
captain of 1,000

Post by Benjamin_LK »

The evil is not Islam. The fact is that there are secret combinations, and some of those members are Muslim. However, I would advise people not to go and assume that all our Muslims are part of such evil groups, or assume that there is no hope for such people. We have plenty of wicked corrupt people running our own nations.