Heavens to Betsy

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Heavens to Betsy

Post by Silver »

On the off chance that there are still some Trump supporters here after he's murdered innocent people in Yemen and Syria and is threatening to do so in North Korea, I mention once again that the Marmalade In Chief is the puppet of the banksters and warmongers, the CFR and the NWO.

There is a timely article in today's Bloomberg about one Eric Prince, the Blackwater founder, the Military Industrial Complex poster boy. You can read more about him at the link, but he's been advising Trump. Isn't that wonderful? Doesn't your bosom burn within you knowing that murderers like to hang out and chat about killing brown people?

https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/arti ... trump-team

Another interesting tidbit from the article, and I quote: "Prince was a generous financial backer of the Trump campaign, along with his sister, Education Secretary Betsy DeVos. Prince contributed at least $100,000 through a political action committee run by billionaire hedge-fund manager Robert Mercer. That PAC also funneled contributions from Thiel, the billionaire Silicon Valley entrepreneur who has acted as an informal liaison to the high-tech world for the White House."

See? Billionaires look out for each other. They have lots of money lying around so they lust for power to go with it. Personally, I like it when Cabinet members buy their position like Betsy DeVos. Not!
Last edited by Silver on April 18th, 2017, 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

ajax
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Heavens to Betsy

Post by ajax »

Silver wrote: April 18th, 2017, 6:43 am On the off chance that there's still some Trump supporters here after he's murdered innocent people in Yemen and Syria
You forgot Iraq.

I guess Ivanka hasn't seen the pictures yet -or- blown up bodies is less disturbing than poisoned bodies.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

ajax wrote: April 18th, 2017, 6:52 am
Silver wrote: April 18th, 2017, 6:43 am On the off chance that there's still some Trump supporters here after he's murdered innocent people in Yemen and Syria
You forgot Iraq.

I guess Ivanka hasn't seen the pictures yet -or- blown up bodies is less disturbing than poisoned bodies.
You mean, Ivanka, the lifelong Democrat? Married to Jared Kushner, the big Democratic Party donator and George Soros partner? That Ivanka? Nah, the sheeple didn't get fooled at all this election.

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

Silver wrote: April 18th, 2017, 7:02 am
You forgot Iraq.

You mean, Ivanka, the lifelong Democrat? Married to Jared Kushner, the big Democratic Party donator and George Soros partner? That Ivanka? Nah, the sheeple didn't get fooled at all this election.
Lamp chops: it's what's for dinner!
lambchops.jpg
lambchops.jpg (71.19 KiB) Viewed 935 times

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

iWriteStuff wrote: April 18th, 2017, 11:31 am
You forgot Iraq.

Lamp chops: it's what's for dinner!lambchops.jpg
I like that the wolves are wearing Republican Red and Democrat Blue ties. Both of those parties are full of traitors and ready to devour the remaining wealth of us peons.

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

Silver wrote: April 18th, 2017, 1:23 pm
iWriteStuff wrote: April 18th, 2017, 11:31 am

You forgot Iraq.

Lamp chops: it's what's for dinner!lambchops.jpg
I like that the wolves are wearing Republican Red and Democrat Blue ties. Both of those parties are full of traitors and ready to devour the remaining wealth of us peons.
I found that rather fitting too ;) :ymdevil:

eddie
captain of 1,000

Post by eddie »

For goodness sake, what about the people they have killed? Silver prefers to call people dogs, have you heard of a pack of rabid dogs? I picture frothing at the mouth,🙂

Where does the leader of the pack get so much time to hate Trump with all these boring posts?

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

http://www.westernjournalism.com/the-tw ... mmon-core/

The Two-Word Problem With Betsy DeVos: Common Core
Conservatives should now turn their attention to eliminating the Department of Education.
By Janice Daniels
on February 6, 2017 at 6:19pm

She is not conservative. She is not good for America. Under her more is concentrated in Washington, DC. Is this what Trump supporters voted for?