Any students of law out there? How about our court system? Do you trust it?

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Any students of law out there? How about our court system? Do you trust it?

Post by freedomforall »

ernie's day in court vaporized.
ernie-wayne: ter telgte hearing of February 16, 2017
ernie-wayne: ter telgte mulls it over
ernie-wayne: ter telgte with brief summation

mes5464
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Any students of law out there? How about our court system? Do you trust it?

Post by mes5464 »

You cannot get justice in our Gadianton courts. This guy is not the only one facing this problem. Right now the Bundy's in Nevada are getting railroaded in much the same way Ernie is. I suggest we all pray for these people who are at the mercy of the secret combination.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

mes5464 wrote: April 4th, 2017, 8:00 am You cannot get justice in our Gadianton courts. This guy is not the only one facing this problem. Right now the Bundy's in Nevada are getting railroaded in much the same way Ernie is. I suggest we all pray for these people who are at the mercy of the secret combination.
I think with Ernie's knowledge, he could be a great benefit to the Bundy's. He could teach them how the cards are stacked against them and how to negate their overreach with facts based on the 1789 Constitution. He somehow came up with literature that most Americans have no idea exist. He knows how judges, attorneys and jurors commit treason and get away with it.

mes5464
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by mes5464 »

freedomforall wrote: April 4th, 2017, 5:27 pm
mes5464 wrote: April 4th, 2017, 8:00 am You cannot get justice in our Gadianton courts. This guy is not the only one facing this problem. Right now the Bundy's in Nevada are getting railroaded in much the same way Ernie is. I suggest we all pray for these people who are at the mercy of the secret combination.
I think with Ernie's knowledge, he could be a great benefit to the Bundy's. He could teach them how the cards are stacked against them and how to negate their overreach with facts based on the 1789 Constitution. He somehow came up with literature that most Americans have no idea exist. He knows how judges, attorneys and jurors commit treason and get away with it.
Agreed, I just don't think it will do Ernie or the Bundy's any good. The courts will ignore their own crimes and still convict these innocent people.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Judge tells this man he has no rights!

Guy Stands up to MD Judge 1 of 2

Guy Stands up to MD Judge 2 of 2

In case something is missed:

Moorish Man Schools Judge In Court With The Knowledge Of His Rights!

Moors in Court got the Judge SHOOK!

Moors in Court got the Judge SHOOK part2