White House Bars CNN, NYT, Others From Media Briefing

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.

Should the White House Not Allow Certain News Organizations into Meetings for the Press?

Yes
74%
No
26%

Total votes: 23
Jamescm
captain of 100

Re: White House Bars CNN, NYT, Others From Media Briefing

Post by Jamescm »

The press are simply people, and people have a right to speak what they know and a desire to know what's going on. It's not good form for a government, elected by people and delegated authority from them, to shut them out from what's going on.

On the other hand, -MANY- "news" outlets, including CNN and the New York Times, are not interested in knowing or saying what's going on. What they want is to defame, twist, distort, misframe, and attack.

Is it the groundwork for state control over the media? It would be a devilish trick indeed to cause people to elect someone that silences and controls the media, all because they're fed up with an already-corrupted media that spent so long supporting an already-corrupted government. But fasting and prayer hasn't shown to me specific information or details about what is to occur, so I must live in the "now". And right now, I know that CNN and the New York Times hardly pretend not to be tools of a divisive, power-consolidating, people-enslaving party and ideology of idle, hateful victimhood that has entrenched itself with self-preserving bureaucracies of unelected staff and self-perpetuating government programs. They scream about our time-honored traditions of Democracy and free-speech while they shut down anyone who upholds the time-honored traditions of marriage, parenthood, faith in Christ, the Sabbath day, self-sufficiency, unity (vs. "diversity"), and work ethic.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Joel wrote: February 25th, 2017, 4:27 pm Image
Regarding linking Cruz w/Lee Harvey Oswald and the Kennedy assassination, Trump merely posted the picture allegedly showing Cruz's father in the company of Lee Harvey Oswald and said: "What's with that??" A very legitimate question. What WAS with that???

The significant thing about Trump bringing this up is that almost immediately after Trump did this, Cruz dropped out of the race. You have to wonder about the strange juxtaposition this showed.

And yes, the National Enquirer does post legitimate articles now and again. I've heard the accusation that if an agency wants to discredit the truth about something, they'll give it to the Enquirer for publication, thinking that will take care of discrediting it.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Silver wrote: February 26th, 2017, 11:59 am Trump won the presidency because many Americans were fed up with the corruption in politics. Hillary, of course, and her rapist husband, are the very epitome of corruption. So whoever ran against her had a good chance of beating her. Enter long-term Democratic campaign donater par excellance, Donald Trump. The media in the US, tightly controlled by only six major corporations, blasted Trump day and night, thus convincing Bubba and Bubbette that Trump was their man. When Ron Paul was running on common sense ideas about how to return the country to its constitutional foundation, the media barely whispered his name. Thus we can see how badly the Gadiantons, the owners of the media, wanted Trump to win. The billionaire who shares nothing in common with Bubba just has to say the right things and voila!

Some of you may point to Gorsuch. Gorsuch is proof that Trump is good, right? That guy has been around power too long. His mother was in DC doing something. Here's all you need to remember about judges: Chief Justice John Roberts. It's a tax.

So if the media allowed Trump to get elected, why would he start banning them? Contention is a tool of the devil. That's why.
Silver, from this logic one would guess if the media had actually gotten behind Trump and praised him day and night, he would have lost. Is that what you are saying?

Too many assumptions about Trump and the Gadiantons. The Gadiantons thus become kind of a deus ex machina, allowing anything magical you want accomplished assigned to them.

Different
captain of 100

Post by Different »

Silver wrote: February 26th, 2017, 11:47 am
Different wrote: February 26th, 2017, 12:59 am
Silver wrote: February 25th, 2017, 11:00 am
Different wrote:
What foul language instances are you referring to btw.
Lyin' Ted
Crooked Hillary
Hand size
Miss Piggy
The Romney Saga
And saving the best for last...“Why do I have to repent, why do I have to ask for forgiveness if [I’m] not making mistakes?”

The first few are not to bad. But yeah I do agree he is not very moral. Where did he say that last one at?

Jesus just needs to come back soon lol
http://www.christianpost.com/news/trump ... eo-141856/
Yeah defiantly, most gentiles/people as a whole have this attitude.