GET THAT GOLD FRINGE OFF MY FLAG!

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

The flags displayed in State courts and courts of the United States have gold or yellow fringes. That is your WARNING that you are entering into a foreign enclave, the same as if you are stepping into a foreign embassy and you will be under the jurisdiction of that flag. The flag with the gold or yellow fringe has no constitution, no laws, and no rules of court, and is not recognized by any nation on the earth, and is foreign to you and the United States of America.

When you enter a courtroom displaying a gold or yellow fringed flag, you have just entered into a foreign country, and you better have your passport with you, because you may not be coming back to the land of the free for a long time. The judge sitting under a gold or yellow fringe flag becomes the "captain" or "master" of that ship or enclave and he has absolute power to make the rules as he goes. The gold or yellow fringe flag is your warning that you are leaving your Constitutionally secured RIGHTS on the floor outside the door to that courtroom.

This is exactly why so many judges are appointed, and not elected by the people. The Federal judges are appointed by the President, the national military commander in chief. The State judges are appointed by the Governors, the state military commanders. The judges are appointed because the courts are military courts and civilians do not "elect" military officers.

Under martial law, you are presumed guilty until proven innocent.

Martial Law Flag "Pursuant to 4 U.S.C. chapter 1, §§1, 2, & 3; Executive Order 10834, August 21, 1959; 24 F.R.6865; a military flag is a flag that resembles the regular flag of the United States, except that it has a YELLOW FRINGE border on three sides. The President of the United States designates this deviation from the regular flag, by executive order, and in his capacity as Commander-in-Chief of the military. The placing of a fringe on the national flag, the dimensions of the flag and the arrangement of the stars in the union are matters of detail not controlled by statute, but are within the discretion of the President as Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy." 34 Ops. Atty. Gen. 83.

It is commonplace to see a gold-fringed United States flag standing in the present-day courtrooms. Is the gold fringe there for decoration only, or does it signify a certain jurisdiction? Make no mistake about it -- the
American People have been put on notice that the normal constitutional functions of government have been suspended and that their Land has been placed under martial law. The information below is not by any means exhaustive, but will at least point the reader in the right direction to do additional research on his own.

And much, much more at the website listed.
.............................................................................................................................................
So, folks, Martial Law has been in effect since 1959 and most Americans have no clue what they're in for upon entering a courtroom. The flag with a gold fringe negates the Constitution and the accused is under the law of the sea and has no Constitutional rights. The executive order given is an unconstitutional act, because in the Constitution is stated that all Judges are subject to the Constitution.

Article III
[Section 2.]
The judicial power shall extend to all cases, in law and equity, arising under this Constitution, the laws of the United States....

mes5464
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: GET THAT GOLD FRINGE OFF MY FLAG!

Post by mes5464 »

Below are links to the codes and executive order sited in the quote. None of these make mention of a fringe on the flag, which might be the point. It appears that a flag with fringe is in fact illegal.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/4/chapter-1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

https://www.archives.gov/federal-regist ... 10834.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

skmo
captain of 1,000

Post by skmo »

freedomforall wrote:So, folks, Martial Law has been in effect since 1959 and most Americans have no clue what they're in for upon entering a courtroom. The flag with a gold fringe negates the Constitution and the accused is under the law of the sea and has no Constitutional rights.
What moron came up with the info from that screwy website? I've read the Constitution a time or two or several hundred, and nowhere does it say anything about "Gold Fringe" altering its jurisdiction.

Do the people who make these websites really have nothing better to do?

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

NO ADMIRALTY FLAG FOR ME by TheTexasDeacon

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

skmo wrote:
freedomforall wrote:So, folks, Martial Law has been in effect since 1959 and most Americans have no clue what they're in for upon entering a courtroom. The flag with a gold fringe negates the Constitution and the accused is under the law of the sea and has no Constitutional rights.
What moron came up with the info from that screwy website? I've read the Constitution a time or two or several hundred, and nowhere does it say anything about "Gold Fringe" altering its jurisdiction.

Do the people who make these websites really have nothing better to do?
From: http://www.inspiredconstitution.org/jh_gk/index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

There are a variety of ideas put out regarding the meaning of the fringe on the flag. The most important one from a constitutional perspective is the claim that that flag with fringe is a flag that indicates admiralty law is in effect wherever that flag is displayed, such as in a court room. If true that would mean that courts which have a fringed flag (which is almost all courts in the land) are not Constitutional courts (Article Three Courts) but Admiralty Courts where Constitutional provisions do not apply but rather Admiralty law prevails. Now take that idea and put it together with the clear reality that most of our courts are not following the Constitution as ratified by our founders, but some other form of unconstitutional law such as international law, and you can see why this idea has gained legs in the patriot community. Thus this theory would help us understand the other wise infuriating and treasonous actions of the judicial branch. So the theory claims we are under martial rule and admiralty law, some would date that from The War to Prevent Southern Independence, others from World War I or World War II; it matters not according to this theory because the end result is that today we are no longer under the Constitution but under martial law and the fringed flag is but one demonstration of that reality.
But such a theory has one gigantic problem, there has been no legal suspension of the U.S. Constitution, it is still the supreme law of the land. Even though it is violated daily in Washington D.C. and all across this land, it still is the law and can and must still be enforced by all those who take an oath to uphold it – whether military folk or politicians. So even if the above theory were true, and the quote below I believe dispels that idea, the Constitution is still the supreme law of the land even when grossly violated as it is in our day. And our duty as citizens is to educate an ever widening circle of Americans on the true meaning of our Constitution so that we can restore the Republic. I think the Admiralty law theory brings despair and hopelessness to patriots who are told we have no way to restore America.
.............................................................................................................................................
But now read this literature written by Jerome Horowitz. It was entitled "The United States Has Two Constitutions" then Jerome changed the title to "The Gospel Key To Our True Constitution."

Jerome states:
The original title of this book was THE UNITED STATES HAS TWO CONSTITUTIONS—How to identify and promote the true Constitution.

However, it seemed appropriate to change the title because readers tended to focus so much on the fact that the Supreme Court applies a "Constitution" of its own, different from that of the Framers, that I felt that many people missed the real message of the book.

The real message of the book is to bring to the attention of Latter-day Saints the following:

First, that the Framers' Constitution is based on gospel principles while the Supreme Court's "Constitution" is based on opposite principles, and

Second, that because Latter-day Saints are accustomed to recognize and distinguish the two sets of principles they are uniquely qualified to understand and apply our true Constitution.
When one reads this info and can see that the Judicial System operates on their own unconstitutional methods, it could be possible to conclude that there just might be some truth to what some people think with regard to the gold fringe idea. BTW, the Montana man, Ernie Wayne TerTelgte....can't pronounce the name anyway, has done a lot of study into his constitutional privileges, not rights, and I think he is on to something. "If we do not know our rights, we have no rights." Michael Badnarik explains the difference between rights and privileges in his Constitution class, which is seen on Youtube here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wp-48d_jSb4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Also here:

1) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iEl4YTZtcc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
2) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NctAkeOE7WI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
3) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jEDG7sgKgI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Here is the website again: http://www.inspiredconstitution.org/jh_gk/index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This material was the catalyst for my journey into finding out what the heck is going on in our country. You, as a former school teacher (if I remember correctly), may find this info very enlightening.

I would truly like to know your thoughts upon putting this altogether.

This is a profound way to become more awakened to our awful situation.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

When the wicked rule, the people mourn. Proverbs 29:2

Cops exercising unconstitutional authority, made up laws and lying to citizens, and they, themselves, not knowing the very laws they take an oath to protect...this is martial law.

Militarized, out of control and apathetic, hard-nosed cops that push people around just because they have a gun and badge...this is martial law. This video is not about Alex Jones, rather, what the police do and how they act so superior. The cops let them protest and then turn on them.
Being forced to have a driver license when the Constitution says we can travel freely...this is a form of martial law.
Why in some states guns have to be registered?

Why are we restricted to using one gallon of water to flush a toilet?

Think about it...how many laws are there that strip rights and confine people?

Anything government does to put their thumb on us is, IMO, martial law.

Why have we been told so many times to watch for secret combinations and having a lawless, non constitutional, government? They tell us to stoop and go, and the American people ask...where and how much?

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

http://rense.com/general73/stt.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Currently, the Flag of the united States of America is defined as :

The American Flag of Peace of the united States of America is described as red, white and blue, with thirteen alternating red and white horizontal stripes, and a blue field (union) with 50 stars, one to represent each of the several States. The Flag is proportional, (1 X 1.9) . This proportion is easily determined by measuring the length (fly) and dividing by the measurement of the width (hoist). The length divided by the width should be very nearly 1.9. If the flag is not to the correct 1 X 1.9 proportion, it is not an official Title 4 U.S.C. 1, 2 American Flag of Peace of the united States of America.

Title 4 U.S.C. 1, 2 and Presidential Executive Order 10834, found in the Federal Register at Vol. 24. No. 166, P.6365 - 6367.

Title 4 U.S.C. 3 provides that anything put on the title 4 U.S.C., 1, 2 American Flag such as gold fringe MUTILATES the Flag and carries a one-year prison term. This is confirmed by the authority of title 36 U.S.C. 176 (g). The gold fringe is a fourth color and represents "color of law" jurisdiction and when placed on the title 4 U.S.C. 1, 2 Flag, mutilates the Flag and suspends the Constitution and establishes "color of law" jurisdiction (Refer to title 18 U.S.C. 242, see Black's Law Dictionary).

As provided by title 36 U.S.C. 173 and Army Regulation 840-10, chapter 2-1(b), the Flag of the united States of America is defined and described in title 4 U.S.C. 1, 2. Civilians must use the title 4 U.S.C. 1, 2 Flag (see title 36 U.S.C. 173 and Army Regulation 840-10, chapter 2-7) and when military flags are displayed by Army Regulation 840-10, chapter 2 and title 36 U.S.C. 175.

FLAG Martial Law; "Pursuant to 4 U.S.C. chapter 1, --1, 2, & 3; Executive Order 10834, August 21, 1959; 24 F.R.6865; a military flag is a flag that resembles the regular flag of the United States, except that it has a YELLOW FRINGE border on three sides. The president of the United States designates this deviation from the regular flag, by executive order, and in his capacity as Commander-in-Chief.

FLAG Martial Law;The Placing of a fringe on the national flag, the dimensions of the flag and the arrangement of the stars in the union are matters of detail not controlled by statute, but are within the discretion of the President as commander in Chief of the Army and Navy." 34 Ops. Atty. Gen. 83.

President, Dwight David Eisenhower, by Executive Order No.10834, signed on August 21, 1959 and printed in the Federal Register at 24 F.R. 6865, pursuant to law, stated that: "A military flag is a flag that resembles the regular flag of the United States, except that it has a yellow fringe border on three sides."

FLAG Martial law; "The use of such a fringe is prescribed in current Army Regulation no. 260-10." 34 Ops. Atty. . Gen. 483, 485.

FLAG Martial law; "Ancient custom sanctions the use of the fringe on regimental colors and standards, but there seems to be no good reason or precedent for its use on other flags." The Adjutant General of the Army, March 28, 1924, (1925); 34 ()Ops. Atty. Gen. 483, 485.

See also: http://usa-the-republic.com/items%20of% ... 0code.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

they say to try and try, again.

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

I really don't think that fringe on the flag or not makes much difference.
I think there are far better things to waste time on.
dc

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

It's there, it's probably true, most/ many judges don't know, don't care, it wouldn't change the way they did things.

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

freedomforall wrote: January 24th, 2017, 12:25 am http://rense.com/general73/stt.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Currently, the Flag of the united States of America is defined as :

The American Flag of Peace of the united States of America is described as red, white and blue, with thirteen alternating red and white horizontal stripes, and a blue field (union) with 50 stars, one to represent each of the several States. The Flag is proportional, (1 X 1.9) . This proportion is easily determined by measuring the length (fly) and dividing by the measurement of the width (hoist). The length divided by the width should be very nearly 1.9. If the flag is not to the correct 1 X 1.9 proportion, it is not an official Title 4 U.S.C. 1, 2 American Flag of Peace of the united States of America.

Title 4 U.S.C. 1, 2 and Presidential Executive Order 10834, found in the Federal Register at Vol. 24. No. 166, P.6365 - 6367.

Title 4 U.S.C. 3 provides that anything put on the title 4 U.S.C., 1, 2 American Flag such as gold fringe MUTILATES the Flag and carries a one-year prison term. This is confirmed by the authority of title 36 U.S.C. 176 (g). The gold fringe is a fourth color and represents "color of law" jurisdiction and when placed on the title 4 U.S.C. 1, 2 Flag, mutilates the Flag and suspends the Constitution and establishes "color of law" jurisdiction (Refer to title 18 U.S.C. 242, see Black's Law Dictionary).

As provided by title 36 U.S.C. 173 and Army Regulation 840-10, chapter 2-1(b), the Flag of the united States of America is defined and described in title 4 U.S.C. 1, 2. Civilians must use the title 4 U.S.C. 1, 2 Flag (see title 36 U.S.C. 173 and Army Regulation 840-10, chapter 2-7) and when military flags are displayed by Army Regulation 840-10, chapter 2 and title 36 U.S.C. 175.

FLAG Martial Law; "Pursuant to 4 U.S.C. chapter 1, --1, 2, & 3; Executive Order 10834, August 21, 1959; 24 F.R.6865; a military flag is a flag that resembles the regular flag of the United States, except that it has a YELLOW FRINGE border on three sides. The president of the United States designates this deviation from the regular flag, by executive order, and in his capacity as Commander-in-Chief.

FLAG Martial Law;The Placing of a fringe on the national flag, the dimensions of the flag and the arrangement of the stars in the union are matters of detail not controlled by statute, but are within the discretion of the President as commander in Chief of the Army and Navy." 34 Ops. Atty. Gen. 83.

President, Dwight David Eisenhower, by Executive Order No.10834, signed on August 21, 1959 and printed in the Federal Register at 24 F.R. 6865, pursuant to law, stated that: "A military flag is a flag that resembles the regular flag of the United States, except that it has a yellow fringe border on three sides."

FLAG Martial law; "The use of such a fringe is prescribed in current Army Regulation no. 260-10." 34 Ops. Atty. . Gen. 483, 485.

FLAG Martial law; "Ancient custom sanctions the use of the fringe on regimental colors and standards, but there seems to be no good reason or precedent for its use on other flags." The Adjutant General of the Army, March 28, 1924, (1925); 34 ()Ops. Atty. Gen. 483, 485.

See also: http://usa-the-republic.com/items%20of% ... 0code.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I am really sorry to say that when I read claims like these, I do a little bit of research instead of accepting whatever some anonymous person wrote.

Here are a couple of links for you.
4 USC 1: https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/4/1
4 USC 2: https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/4/2
4 USC 3: https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/4/3
Executive Order 10834: https://www.archives.gov/federal-regist ... 10834.html

Unfortunately my desire to know truth inspired me to look up the laws cited above. And every citation above that I looked at does not say what the author Freedomforall quoted claims. You will not find a reference to gold or to a fringe in the four links I provided above or any other citation listed above.

If you do find yourself in court and you see a flag with a gold fringe, just accept it. If you claim that makes the courtroom subject to martial law you will look like an idiot, get a lecture, and maybe even be sanctioned for contempt of court.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Here is how Ernie dealt with contempt of court.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

I've heard this "fringed flag" conspiracy theory before.
Sorry, it's just ridiculous nonsense in my view.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

From: http://www.treeofthegoldenlight.com/Nes ... dFlags.htm

I have had debates with people who take great issue with the information shared here. Some have dogmatically stated that the Constitution is the Law and the government is outside the Law. I wish they were right, but they fail to see or understand that the American people have been conquered, unknowingly, yet conquered all the same.

This is why judges have told many - and a judge may someday tell you - to not bring the Constitution or a law dictionary into the courtroom. (This happened in Nevada)

This is because the judge is the Law, or represents the law, as established by the Commander-in-Chief, not the Constitution. You have only to read the previous Senate's report on National Emergency to understand that our Constitution - and our Constitutional form of government - no longer exists.

What happens next is up to each of us who see and understand the Truth.

Ask yourself what your convictions are and whether you are ready to back them up. Patriots - those who support the Constitution of the United States - are on notice that it is time to take action.