Early Results in - Media Leaks Hillary Wins Election, 42% to 40%

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Kitkat
captain of 100

Early Results in - Media Leaks Hillary Wins Election, 42% to 40%

Post by Kitkat »

Anyone have further insights into this? It looks like just as it was with many events, the media already has the rigged results before hand. Building 7 anyone?

https://web.archive.org/web/20161102023 ... tions.html

The way back machine doesn't lie.
Last edited by Kitkat on November 3rd, 2016, 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kitkat
captain of 100

Re: Early Results in - Hillary Wins Election, 42% to 40%

Post by Kitkat »

https://youtu.be/-25-E8Y7B8k?t=3m57s
Beth from
http://blackboxvoting.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
voter fraud
https://youtu.be/Fob-AGgZn44
The OWNERS of the GEMS voting machines intentionally programmed the voting machines' operating program to use decimal numbers when tallying votes, and to allow external remote access to the voting machines through a Remote Software Interface. As you would expect, the investigators shown in this video did not have a copy of that Remote Software Interface (only the 'bad guys' have it). However, the investigators requested the help of Mr Bennie Smith who was able to determine how the installed machine software allowed election fraud to occur. To illustrate how the election fraud is perpetrated, Mr Smith created his own remote software interface program, and used it to connect to the TEST voting machine and change election results. NOTE: Mr Smith states that a person who has the Remote Software Interface can easily change election results in every GEMS voting machine in operation. As of May 2016, the GEMS system is used statewide in Alaska, Connecticut, Georgia, Mississippi, New Hampshire, Utah and Vermont, and for counties in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Michigan, Missouri, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin and Wyoming. It is also used in Canada.

HorribleUsername
captain of 50

Re: Early Results in - Hillary Wins Election, 42% to 40%

Post by HorribleUsername »

I just embedded the youtube videos. It makes it much nicer when on a mobile device because it doesn't take you away from the current page.
Kitkat wrote:
voter fraud
Beth from
http://blackboxvoting.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The OWNERS of the GEMS voting machines intentionally programmed the voting machines' operating program to use decimal numbers when tallying votes, and to allow external remote access to the voting machines through a Remote Software Interface. As you would expect, the investigators shown in this video did not have a copy of that Remote Software Interface (only the 'bad guys' have it). However, the investigators requested the help of Mr Bennie Smith who was able to determine how the installed machine software allowed election fraud to occur. To illustrate how the election fraud is perpetrated, Mr Smith created his own remote software interface program, and used it to connect to the TEST voting machine and change election results. NOTE: Mr Smith states that a person who has the Remote Software Interface can easily change election results in every GEMS voting machine in operation. As of May 2016, the GEMS system is used statewide in Alaska, Connecticut, Georgia, Mississippi, New Hampshire, Utah and Vermont, and for counties in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Michigan, Missouri, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin and Wyoming. It is also used in Canada.

Durzan
The Lord's Trusty Maverick

Re: Early Results in - Media Leaks Hillary Wins Election, 42% to 40%

Post by Durzan »

Pffft. i do believe the elections may be rigged, but this doesn't add up. Where is the remaining 18%? I call BS.

Ofc. It ain't over till it's over. Most voters don't go out to the polls until election day, so this could easily swing around... assuming it isn't rigged ofc.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

If you have any reason to believe the vote was rigged, you have the right to request the ballot proofs which have serial numbers. If the vote was changed, the ballot proofs will show it.

braingrunt
captain of 1,000

Post by braingrunt »

As a programmer, let me add my 2c.

I'm not a web dev but I feel it is VERY reasonable that developers would be working on the election websites well ahead of time, especially a website that's supposed to be very dynamic, keeping data up-to-date. Furthermore, testing the website with some semi-realistic but fake data would be VERY reasonable; in fact, to not have a fake dataset to work with would be the height of madness and if I were working on the project, I'd be like: "Yall are nuts, we need good test data or we'll almost certainly fail."

If one of your tests leaked, people would see the fake data and possibly make something out of nothing.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »