Voting on principle

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Re: Voting on principle

Post by AI2.0 »

Fiannan wrote:
...but those who know the scriptures know that this is not the Lord's way...
I took time and carefully considered what you said before responding and this is your answer?

I'm sorry, but once again, I see that it's useless reading your posts or responding to them.

sandman45
captain of 1,000

Post by sandman45 »

Fiannan wrote:
...but those who know the scriptures know that this is not the Lord's way...

Then lets vote for this guy... he is more close to what we really need

http://castle2016.com/platform/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

main points

- Adhere to the constitution

- Withdrawal From The United Nations

- End the Federal Reserve

- Agenda 21 (I would stop the federal government from manipulating local communities with handouts, and begin the process of handing control of their lives and property back to the local people.)

- Pro-Life Stance

- In Defense of Liberty
“Today I want to speak to you in defense of liberty and against tyranny. I speak for the republic and against the fascism that seems to be enveloping us. The general government was created by the sovereign states for a specific purpose; that purpose was to protect our God-given rights. Anything that runs afoul of that purpose is therefore illegal and unconstitutional. And since virtually everything this government does runs afoul of that purpose, virtually everything it does is illegal and unconstitutional.”
(Darrell Castle, Acceptance Speech, Salt Lake City, 16 April 2016)

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

In a perfect world Castle would be great. I admit that. Problem is, you have about as much chance ever seeing him in power and authority as winning the Estonian lottery.

That said, you have Hillary promising to give a radical liberal enema to Uncle Sam. Trump says he will not do that. So who do we have to choose from?

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

larsenb wrote:
GrandMasterB wrote:
larsenb wrote:
AI2.0 wrote:
Where was I? Raising my children. I voted in every election, mostly Republican. Yes, we have different world views, I didn't 'hold my nose' for Romney, I was glad to vote for him, I think he would have been a good President. What bothers me is that you apparently justify voting 3rd party yourself, but now that you like Trump, we're all supposed to get in line and support him, no questions asked? Sorry, but I feel that's a double standard.

I've never liked Trump as a candidate, ever. He ran years ago in the Reform party. He almost ran in 2012. When he got in the race over a year ago, I did not support him, he doesn't reflect my values or views, he's too liberal. He's also duplicitous, rude, boastful, totally worldly, and possibly incapable of recognizing his own faults. As for who would do more damage to the country, Clinton or Trump...that's something I'm unsure of, either one will harm the country, IMO--but in different ways. One thing that Trump does is damage the religious people in this country who've thrown away their principles to support a man whom they would have never supported 10 years ago. It's the level of enlightenment that is at issue here. Religious people should know better than to dismiss the immoral, materialistic values of this man, all in the name of winning. At WHAT COST???? Maybe this is where we, as a people, go from partly ripe to fully ripe in iniquity, I hope not, for our sakes.
Yes, we have different world views. Romney was very pro war in the Near and Middle East and was threatening to attack Iran. He was and is clueless about 9/11 and many other issues of importance. He is a free trade guy. He shows no understanding of the globalist threat. None. And he recently showed how duplicitous and vicious he could be in public at the Hinckley Institute.

But this probably characterizes your own beliefs, so it is understandable that you like him. And you are certainly entitled to like the man's politics. I don't.

I've made it very clear why i think voting 3rd party this time around is a mistake, go back and re-read my previous posts. From your comment about my supposed "double standard", it is obvious you don't understand what I said.

From my perspective, you're not 'supposed' to do anything. I don't set your standards, nor would I ever want to.
Do you get all your talking points from Alex Jones?
No Mr. Nasty. These are direct perceptions based on what I've heard from Mitt, and seen him do.

One of the very telling episodes, was seeing Mitt cover and duck his head and scurry out of range when he was asked by a We Are Change guy if he had every heard about Building 7. He looked ludicrous and cowardly doing so. And then one of his young, pudgy supporters got in the We Are Change guys face, shaking his fist and yelling at him. The whole thing was an astonishing performance.

One of the real eye openers for me is to see how various people react to 9/11 truth issues. How do you react to them Mr. Nasty?
9/11 happened. There is no hard evidence that backups up anyone's claim that they were an "inside" job. Could it be? Sure! Do I care? No, and neither does Mitt Romney.

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

Fiannan wrote:
iWriteStuff wrote:
bbsion wrote:
Fiannan wrote:
How many Mormon women read "50 Shades of Grey" or filled the theaters in Provo and Orem when it was playing in film version?

I had a feeling that was as far as some might get with my post before they stopped listening to what I was saying. I totally agree that no one should be reading or watching that material. Especially Mormon women. But you are being very presumptuous. Not only that but you do realize that Trump is very similar to Christian Grey???
Just a thought, but maybe the answer to the question on "who watched 50 Shades?" isn't "Mormon Women". Provo and Orem have citizens who aren't members of the church, less active members, inactive members, etc. And honestly, I don't care what the Gentiles down the street are doing. My wife and none of her friends participated in the 50 Shades sleazefest.

Just because someone else chooses evil doesn't mean we need to as well.

bandwagon.jpg
Uh...I know VERY active Mormon women who are anxiously awaiting the new "50 Shades of Grey" movie (2nd in what I believe will be 3). There were news stories of Mormon women book clubs having the book in their activities. Sorry to tell you this but Mormon women are subject to the same lusts as non-Mormon ones.
I don't know any LDS women who have watched that filth, but then again in your case "birds of a feather seem to flock together".

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

GrandMasterB wrote: . . . .
9/11 happened. There is no hard evidence that backups up anyone's claim that they were an "inside" job. Could it be? Sure! Do I care? No, and neither does Mitt Romney.
There is hard evidence, specifically the scientific evidence, that the official story regarding 9/11 is false. Therefore, it remains a highly unsolved crime, which status is perpetuated by people such as Mitt Romney and yourself.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

AI2.0 wrote:
Fiannan wrote:
People said he wasn't conservative enough so the Lord offered us Ted Cruz. Again rejected
You don't send a preacher to clean up Dodge, so to speak. Maybe the Lord is sending us Trump and, once we reject him, then the people will deserve what they get, along with the punishments from God?
Fiannan, you are promoting the world's view of how to 'clean things up'...send the biggest bad A you can find, and apparently many people were swayed by that thinking. They reacted out of rage, anger, frustration, etc. and Satan was more than happy to stir up their emotions, but those who know the scriptures know that this is not the Lord's way, so he's not 'sending us Trump'--it's 'some other spirit' that motivates him..the spirit he cleaves to is obvious with his worldly ways, his worship of wealth, his celebration of excess, immoral promiscuity, his refusal to ask forgiveness, his unapologetic love of Self and power. These traits and behaviors are NOT a product of the light and truth of Christ.

See the Book of Mormon for the way the Lord works:
And now, as the preaching of the word had a great tendency to lead the people to do that which was just—yea, it had had more powerful effect upon the minds of the people than the sword, or anything else, which had happened unto them—therefore Alma thought it was expedient that they should try the virtue of the word of God.
Trump is NOT preaching the words of righteousness, he is a 'Nimrod' (see the Old Testament) who boastfully promotes himself and does whatever he can to grow his power. Unlike Nimrod, Trump does not even acknowledge God. If anything, Trump could be a Nebuchadnezzar, the Ancient and powerful King of Babylon (which is VERY FITTING because Trump LOVES 'Babylon' and everything it offers) who conquered the Jews and they were warned by God to accept their bondage, because they'd earned it. If, by some miracle, Trump wins, then, like the Jews who went into bondage to Babylon, this nation will continue further in bondage headed by a wicked man as our President, because it usually takes suffering for a people to turn to God and repent.

Ted Cruz (a true conservative) and Mitt Romney(a moderate but principled, moral man) were both good men and the people rejected them. I feel that we are being allowed to suffer the consequences of our choices and we will now suffer through more evil leaders, either Clinton or Trump. The Lord doesn't look at this as we 'deserve what we get', he loves us! But, those he loves he also must chasten at times and so, I believe we are going to be chastened for many more years, until we pray for deliverance and are willing to recommit to serving Jesus Christ, the God of this Land--and this isn't just LDS, this is the whole Nation.
Trump's task is not to preach the words of righteousness, per se. His task is to try to turn the country around and get it out of the grip of very evil men and women who want to do away with the country all together and place it under global governance.

But speaking of righteousness, re-listen to his speech to the Values Voter Summit on 9 Sep. and tell me how this fits an unrighteous template: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7Tg_wqyJmc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; . Come on AI2.0, do it. GIve it a shot and comment on how unrighteous it is . . . and try not to resort to the cop out that he is just saying what people want to hear.

And your assertion that "he refuses to ask for forgiveness". I swear he did this in the 2nd debate. He apologized for what he said 11 years ago. He said it was wrong and he apologized directly to his family. He has also expressed remorse for his past behavior directly or indirectly on 3 other occasions that I'm aware of, and to large audiences.

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

GrandMasterB wrote:
Fiannan wrote:
iWriteStuff wrote:
bbsion wrote:
I had a feeling that was as far as some might get with my post before they stopped listening to what I was saying. I totally agree that no one should be reading or watching that material. Especially Mormon women. But you are being very presumptuous. Not only that but you do realize that Trump is very similar to Christian Grey???
Just a thought, but maybe the answer to the question on "who watched 50 Shades?" isn't "Mormon Women". Provo and Orem have citizens who aren't members of the church, less active members, inactive members, etc. And honestly, I don't care what the Gentiles down the street are doing. My wife and none of her friends participated in the 50 Shades sleazefest.

Just because someone else chooses evil doesn't mean we need to as well.

bandwagon.jpg
Uh...I know VERY active Mormon women who are anxiously awaiting the new "50 Shades of Grey" movie (2nd in what I believe will be 3). There were news stories of Mormon women book clubs having the book in their activities. Sorry to tell you this but Mormon women are subject to the same lusts as non-Mormon ones.
I don't know any LDS women who have watched that filth, but then again in your case "birds of a feather seem to flock together".
No,, maybe they should watch some wholesome family story like "American Sniper" or maybe there is a story about the USA assassinating people.

bbsion
captain of 100

Post by bbsion »

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

larsenb wrote:
GrandMasterB wrote: . . . .
There is hard evidence, specifically the scientific evidence, that the official story regarding 9/11 is false. Therefore, it remains a highly unsolved crime, which status is perpetuated by people such as Mitt Romney and yourself.
Okay Alex Jones! =))

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

larsenb wrote:
AI2.0 wrote:
Fiannan wrote:
People said he wasn't conservative enough so the Lord offered us Ted Cruz. Again rejected
You don't send a preacher to clean up Dodge, so to speak. Maybe the Lord is sending us Trump and, once we reject him, then the people will deserve what they get, along with the punishments from God?
Fiannan, you are promoting the world's view of how to 'clean things up'...send the biggest bad A you can find, and apparently many people were swayed by that thinking. They reacted out of rage, anger, frustration, etc. and Satan was more than happy to stir up their emotions, but those who know the scriptures know that this is not the Lord's way, so he's not 'sending us Trump'--it's 'some other spirit' that motivates him..the spirit he cleaves to is obvious with his worldly ways, his worship of wealth, his celebration of excess, immoral promiscuity, his refusal to ask forgiveness, his unapologetic love of Self and power. These traits and behaviors are NOT a product of the light and truth of Christ.

And now, as the preaching of the word had a great tendency to lead the people to do that which was just—yea, it had had more powerful effect upon the minds of the people than the sword, or anything else, which had happened unto them—therefore Alma thought it was expedient that they should try the virtue of the word of God.
Trump is NOT preaching the words of righteousness, he is a 'Nimrod' (see the Old Testament) who boastfully promotes himself and does whatever he can to grow his power. Unlike Nimrod, Trump does not even acknowledge God. If anything, Trump could be a Nebuchadnezzar, the Ancient and powerful King of Babylon (which is VERY FITTING because Trump LOVES 'Babylon' and everything it offers) who conquered the Jews and they were warned by God to accept their bondage, because they'd earned it. If, by some miracle, Trump wins, then, like the Jews who went into bondage to Babylon, this nation will continue further in bondage headed by a wicked man as our President, because it usually takes suffering for a people to turn to God and repent.

Ted Cruz (a true conservative) and Mitt Romney(a moderate but principled, moral man) were both good men and the people rejected them. I feel that we are being allowed to suffer the consequences of our choices and we will now suffer through more evil leaders, either Clinton or Trump. The Lord doesn't look at this as we 'deserve what we get', he loves us! But, those he loves he also must chasten at times and so, I believe we are going to be chastened for many more years, until we pray for deliverance and are willing to recommit to serving Jesus Christ, the God of this Land--and this isn't just LDS, this is the whole Nation.
Trump's task is not to preach the words of righteousness, per se. His task is to try to turn the country around and get it out of the grip of very evil men and women who want to do away with the country all together and place it under global governance.

But speaking of righteousness, re-listen to his speech to the Values Voter Summit on 9 Sep. and tell me how this fits an unrighteous template: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7Tg_wqyJmc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; . Come on AI2.0, do it. GIve it a shot and comment on how unrighteous it is . . . and try not to resort to the cop out that he is just saying what people want to hear.

And your assertion that "he refuses to ask for forgiveness". I swear he did this in the 2nd debate. He apologized for what he said 11 years ago. He said it was wrong and he apologized directly to his family. He has also expressed remorse for his past behavior directly or indirectly on 3 other occasions that I'm aware of, and to large audiences.
You actually believe Trump wrote the speech at the values voter summit? Oh, I forgot you think 9/11 was an inside job. Then, Trump only says he is sorry when he is caught? Lol. I am so glad I can vote for McMullin and keep this buffoon out of the white house. May Clinton usher in the tribulations speedily.

Mark
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Mark »

GrandMasterB wrote:
larsenb wrote:
AI2.0 wrote:
Fiannan wrote:

You actually believe Trump wrote the speech at the values voter summit? Oh, I forgot you think 9/11 was an inside job. Then, Trump only says he is sorry when he is caught? Lol. I am so glad I can vote for McMullin and keep this buffoon out of the white house. May Clinton usher in the tribulations speedily.

Okay so let me get this straight. You actually want Clinton to be elected so she can completely destroy the country and usher in all the tribulations that will cause millions to suffer horrible death and destruction? Sounds kind of masochistic to me. :-s

sandman45
captain of 1,000

Post by sandman45 »

I say we seced from the United States and start to Actually create a Zion... instead of symbolically build Zion with our hands tied behind our hands within Babylon...

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

Mark wrote:
GrandMasterB wrote:
larsenb wrote:
AI2.0 wrote:

Okay so let me get this straight. You actually want Clinton to be elected so she can completely destroy the country and usher in all the tribulations that will cause millions to suffer horrible death and destruction? Sounds kind of masochistic to me. :-s
Sure whatever you say. Hillary/Tribulation 2016!

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

sandman45 wrote:I say we seced from the United States and start to Actually create a Zion... instead of symbolically build Zion with our hands tied behind our hands within Babylon...
I like this idea!

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

larsenb wrote:
AI2.0 wrote:
Fiannan wrote:

I believe I already told you, I listened to his speech; He's got a very good speech writer and his delivery is much better than the first time I heard him use a teleprompter. Here's the problem. I don't think those are Trump's ideas, I think they are the people around him. Unlike you, I didn't just learn about Trump one year ago, I've known about him for over 30 years. He was well known for his excess, his lifestyle, his worship of money, wealth, beautiful women--he bought the Miss Universe pageant. I remember when he left his wife, Ivana, for his mistress, Marla Mayples. He's now on his third wife, Melania. I remember when he defended Mike Tyson and didn't want Tyson to have to serve his term for sexual assault (Trump was going to lose money on Tyson), I remember the times he lost his money and filed for bankruptcy, and when he became a household name again, with his 'Apprentice' show. It must be that you've never paid much attention to pop culture and celebrities or you'd have known who he was.

I was NOT even referring to his vulgar, offensive hot mic remarks from 11 years ago. That wasn't something that I even consider as to whether or not to vote for him, I already knew he was a creep. Excuse me, but Trump has NEVER 'expressed remorse for his past behavior' so you'd better back that up with proof if you think he did. Trump has NEVER expressed remorse for committing adultery, being promiscuous, soliciting women for sex etc. If he did, then please provide the evidence. He's proud of his conquests and his lifestyle, if you think he's not, you are deluding yourself.

He DOES refuse to ask for forgiveness for his life's choices, he's on record, you should search rather than assume you know what you are talking about. He admits to being a nominally religious person. That I could even accept, I don't demand that people be perfect, I know you'd like to dismiss my concerns by saying I'm a prude or self righteous, that isn't the biggest problem with Trump--it was one of the reasons he was a poor choice--because he's got lots of baggage and skeletons in his closet that made him a long shot(even if you are unaware of them, others are not and the media is great when they want to be at digging up dirt). Which is why so many of us were so strongly opposed to him as our candidate!

Trump can never turn the country around, no matter what, because the problems will not be solved by an 'arm of flesh'; our situation will only improve, if we as a nation, repent and return to serving the God of this land, Jesus Christ. Trump or Clinton will both take us into bondage in Babylon. Clinton will take us there outright and Trump will not follow through with the things he promised, because they are not really his positions. He wanted to be president and was willing to say what he needed to in order to win. If, by some miracle he does win, it won't take long for reality to set in that we're no better off and it was all a con.

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

AI2.0 wrote:
larsenb wrote:
AI2.0 wrote:
Fiannan wrote:

I believe I already told you, I listened to his speech; He's got a very good speech writer and his delivery is much better than the first time I heard him use a teleprompter. Here's the problem. I don't think those are Trump's ideas, I think they are the people around him. Unlike you, I didn't just learn about Trump one year ago, I've known about him for over 30 years. He was well known for his excess, his lifestyle, his worship of money, wealth, beautiful women--he bought the Miss Universe pageant. I remember when he left his wife, Ivana, for his mistress, Marla Mayples. He's now on his third wife, Melania. I remember when he defended Mike Tyson and didn't want Tyson to have to serve his term for sexual assault (Trump was going to lose money on Tyson), I remember the times he lost his money and filed for bankruptcy, and when he became a household name again, with his 'Apprentice' show. It must be that you've never paid much attention to pop culture and celebrities or you'd have known who he was.

I was NOT even referring to his vulgar, offensive hot mic remarks from 11 years ago. That wasn't something that I even consider as to whether or not to vote for him, I already knew he was a creep. Excuse me, but Trump has NEVER 'expressed remorse for his past behavior' so you'd better back that up with proof if you think he did. Trump has NEVER expressed remorse for committing adultery, being promiscuous, soliciting women for sex etc. If he did, then please provide the evidence. He's proud of his conquests and his lifestyle, if you think he's not, you are deluding yourself.

He DOES refuse to ask for forgiveness for his life's choices, he's on record, you should search rather than assume you know what you are talking about. He admits to being a nominally religious person. That I could even accept, I don't demand that people be perfect, I know you'd like to dismiss my concerns by saying I'm a prude or self righteous, that isn't the biggest problem with Trump--it was one of the reasons he was a poor choice--because he's got lots of baggage and skeletons in his closet that made him a long shot(even if you are unaware of them, others are not and the media is great when they want to be at digging up dirt). Which is why so many of us were so strongly opposed to him as our candidate!

Trump can never turn the country around, no matter what, because the problems will not be solved by an 'arm of flesh'; our situation will only improve, if we as a nation, repent and return to serving the God of this land, Jesus Christ. Trump or Clinton will both take us into bondage in Babylon. Clinton will take us there outright and Trump will not follow through with the things he promised, because they are not really his positions. He wanted to be president and was willing to say what he needed to in order to win. If, by some miracle he does win, it won't take long for reality to set in that we're no better off and it was all a con.
You are spot on! Here are some quotes from Trump that validate your impressions of Trump.

“I fully think apologizing’s a great thing, but you have to be wrong,”

“I will absolutely apologize some time in the hopefully distant future if I’m ever wrong,”

"I'm not sure I have ever asked God's forgiveness. I don't bring God into that picture....When I go to church and when I drink my little wine and have my little cracker, I guess that is a form of forgiveness. I do that as often as I can because I feel cleansed."

“Look at that face! Would anyone vote for that? Can you imagine that, the face of our next president?! I mean, (Carly Fiorina’s) a woman, and I'm not supposed to say bad things, but really, folks, come on. Are we serious?"

“Beautiful, famous, successful, married – I’ve had them all, secretly, the world’s biggest names, but unlike Geraldo I don’t talk about it.”

"The other thing with the terrorists is you have to take out their families, when you get these terrorists, you have to take out their families."

I will add that he said he will force the military to go after these families in one of the debates.

“We’re losing a lot of people because of the Internet. We have to see Bill Gates and a lot of different people who really understand what’s happening and maybe, in some ways, closing that Internet up in some ways."

"The Canadian plan also helps Canadians live longer and healthier than America. … We need, as a nation, to reexamine the single-payer plan, as many individual states are doing."

“There’s many different ways (to fix health care), by the way. Everybody’s got to be covered. This is an un-Republican thing for me to say because a lot of times they say, ‘No, no, the lower 25 percent that can’t afford private.’ But...I am going to take care of everybody. I don’t care if it costs me votes or not. Everybody’s going to be taken care of much better than they’re taken care of now....the government’s gonna pay for it.”

“I identify more as a Democrat.”

“Bush was a disaster for the country as well as for the Republican Party. Then he asked me about Barack Obama. I told him that Barack will need to be a great president because we’re in serious trouble as a country. It hasn’t been this way since 1929. So he doesn’t have much choice—he will simply have to be great, which he has a very good chance of being. What he has done is amazing. The fact that he accomplished what he has—in one year and against great odds—is truly phenomenal.”

"(Hillary Clinton is) very talented, very smart. She's a friend of mine, so I'm a little prejudiced."

"I know Hillary and I think she’d make a great president or vice-president."

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

Thanks GrandmasterB for the quotes, it helps to actually post Trump's words, though I'm not sure his supporters take him at his word, I think they see him through rose colored glasses.

I also remember that he praised Planned Parenthood, saying that they did great work. Not sure he even knows that performing abortions IS their 'work'.

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

AI2.0 wrote:Thanks GrandmasterB for the quotes, it helps to actually post Trump's words, though I'm not sure his supporters take him at his word, I think they see him through rose colored glasses.

I also remember that he praised Planned Parenthood, saying that they did great work. Not sure he even knows that performing abortions IS their 'work'.
Those are only the quotes that are appropriate for the forum. Can't post the worst. It is amazing to me that Trump supporters can omit all of Trump's words that don't keep him on a pedestal. For me it isn't just his past but his present actions and words that are disturbing. Unfortunately, many have bought into Trump as the "arm of flesh" who is going to save everyone. When the Lord returns I don't want to be caught following a man like Trump. We have more than enough evidence, that we can reason beyond a doubt, that Trump is not worthy of leading anything let alone this country. If anything he is a puppet of God. A puppet doesn't know he is a puppet. Trump has admitted as much when he said he doesn't bring god into the picture. The Trump/Hillary election is a sign of the times.

shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by shadow »

Even worse, many have bought into McMullin as the "arm of the flesh" who is going to save everyone. At least with Trump we know who he is, but McMullin is running a scheme and the gullible can't think their own way out of it even when Evans own words are used to explain it. Suckers! And they think they're taking the high ground and voting on "principle".

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

shadow wrote:Even worse, many have bought into McMullin as the "arm of the flesh" who is going to save everyone. At least with Trump we know who he is, but McMullin is running a scheme and the gullible can't think their own way out of it even when Evans own words are used to explain it. Suckers! And they think they're taking the high ground and voting on "principle".
I know you are but what am I. Lol. Can you actually make an honest case for Trump? I can make one against Trump and did by posting his own words. Can you comment on his many quotes or are you just going to try and deflect the conversation away from Trump's liberal, progressive, misogynistic quotes? I didn't compare Trump to McMullin here, you did! Now try backing it up with facts, please.

shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by shadow »

The problem is that you're voting for McMullin and you think it's a principled vote.
As bad as Trump is, and I know he isn't good, he's better than Hillary- who is your choice by an admitted default. I've stated why I'm voting for Trump. I know he 's far from perfect. I know he's a narcissist. I think I've called him that at least a half dozen times on this site. He has his faults and their YUUUUGE. But I'm not duped like McMullin supporters who are relying on the arm of the flesh to save everyone, including his Mom who happens to be married to a woman. But that's settled law. I wonder why?

eddie
captain of 1,000

Post by eddie »

shadow wrote:Even worse, many have bought into McMullin as the "arm of the flesh" who is going to save everyone. At least with Trump we know who he is, but McMullin is running a scheme and the gullible can't think their own way out of it even when Evans own words are used to explain it. Suckers! And they think they're taking the high ground and voting on "principle".
Thanks, I'm starting to change my mind about McMullin, don't tell anyone in Utah however. ;)

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

shadow wrote:The problem is that you're voting for McMullin and you think it's a principled vote.
As bad as Trump is, and I know he isn't good, he's better than Hillary- who is your choice by an admitted default. I've stated why I'm voting for Trump. I know he 's far from perfect. I know he's a narcissist. I think I've called him that at least a half dozen times on this site. He has his faults and their YUUUUGE. But I'm not duped like McMullin supporters who are relying on the arm of the flesh to save everyone, including his Mom who happens to be married to a woman. But that's settled law. I wonder why?
How is Trump better than Hillary? They both lie. Also if Trump is better than Hillary and that is why you are voting for him than what is wrong with me voting for McMullin who is better than Trump?

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

shadow wrote:including his Mom who happens to be married to a woman. But that's settled law. I wonder why?
That is not as bad as Trump the homosexual who is only married to hide it. Now that you know this what do you think of Trump now?!