Voting on principle

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Voting on principle

Post by shadow »

"McMullin grew up poor on a small farm in Auburn, Wash., in a religious Mormon family. His mother bought groceries in bulk and sold them out of their garage to make ends meet. She later married a woman, whom she now lives with. (McMullin’s family gave me permission to reveal that here for the first time.)"
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/jos ... 5401e51dc5" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

GrandMasterB wrote:
shadow wrote:The problem is that you're voting for McMullin and you think it's a principled vote.
As bad as Trump is, and I know he isn't good, he's better than Hillary- who is your choice by an admitted default. I've stated why I'm voting for Trump. I know he 's far from perfect. I know he's a narcissist. I think I've called him that at least a half dozen times on this site. He has his faults and their YUUUUGE. But I'm not duped like McMullin supporters who are relying on the arm of the flesh to save everyone, including his Mom who happens to be married to a woman. But that's settled law. I wonder why?
How is Trump better than Hillary? They both lie. Also if Trump is better than Hillary and that is why you are voting for him than what is wrong with me voting for McMullin who is better than Trump?
A neo-con liar? McMullin is Hillary, bald version.

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

Fiannan wrote:
GrandMasterB wrote:
shadow wrote:The problem is that you're voting for McMullin and you think it's a principled vote.
As bad as Trump is, and I know he isn't good, he's better than Hillary- who is your choice by an admitted default. I've stated why I'm voting for Trump. I know he 's far from perfect. I know he's a narcissist. I think I've called him that at least a half dozen times on this site. He has his faults and their YUUUUGE. But I'm not duped like McMullin supporters who are relying on the arm of the flesh to save everyone, including his Mom who happens to be married to a woman. But that's settled law. I wonder why?
How is Trump better than Hillary? They both lie. Also if Trump is better than Hillary and that is why you are voting for him than what is wrong with me voting for McMullin who is better than Trump?
Seriously you should stop listening to Alex Jones.

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

GrandMasterB wrote:
Fiannan wrote:
GrandMasterB wrote:
Have you read the spook's website? If not then stop mocking people who have.

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

GrandMasterB wrote:
Fiannan wrote:
GrandMasterB wrote:
Personally I want to know how this thread turned into a debate over 9/11 conspiracy theories and Alex Jones.

Is there a litmus test all candidates must fill out that involves ideological similarities to Alex Jones? When did he become the yardstick of truth?

shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by shadow »

iWriteStuff wrote:
GrandMasterB wrote:
Fiannan wrote:
GrandMasterB wrote:
Personally I want to know how this thread turned into a debate over 9/11 conspiracy theories and Alex Jones.

Is there a litmus test all candidates must fill out that involves ideological similarities to Alex Jones? When did he become the yardstick of truth?
When one begins to see their argument is being ripped to shreds they feel they have to attack the messenger and not the message. It's a pride thing.

rewcox
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by rewcox »

shadow wrote:
iWriteStuff wrote:
GrandMasterB wrote:
Fiannan wrote:

When one begins to see their argument is being ripped to shreds they feel they have to attack the messenger and not the message. It's a pride thing.
Trump, his message, his insults, and all of the conspiracy junk is the pride thing.

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

Trump, his message, his insults, and all of the conspiracy junk is the pride thing.
I thought it was your gal who thinks the Green Party candidate, Alex Jones, Pepe the Frog and Vladimir Putin are all orchestrating the plot against her.

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

anonymous91 wrote:A couple of things.

First,
GrandMasterB wrote:

9/11 happened. There is no hard evidence that backups up anyone's claim that they were an "inside" job. Could it be? Sure! Do I care? No, and neither does Mitt Romney.
Fact: A card Game released in 1995 called Illuminati was released. Please check the images and text in this game:

http://rense.com/general95/illum.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You can call the people behind this globalist, the elites, illuminati, gadianton robbers, or whatever you want. 9/11 was a planned event.
According to ex-satanist this was a massive human sacrifice, the demon in the smoke confirms this. See this article:

http://the-complete-truth.blogspot.com/ ... e-job.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

So, this was definitely an inside job, no doubt about it. Not to mention Tower 7 (the 3rd tower), was never hit, yet fell down exactly as would a controlled demolition building would fall.

The entire 9/11 incident was definitely inside job, that served multiple purposes. First, as a mass ritualistic sacrifice for who knows what, nothing good that's for sure. Second, to justify starting a war in the Middle East. This ties in with the Petro Dollar.

Now, Secondly,
GrandMasterB wrote:

....I am so glad I can vote for McMullin and keep this buffoon out of the white house. May Clinton usher in the tribulations speedily.

And your solution is to put another warmonger into office? Seriously.

This is what Justin Raimondo has to say about Mcmullin:
"McMullin’s role at Goldman Sachs was in the investment banking division, where the underwriting of foreign government bonds and some pretty dicey financial shenanigans occur mostly in the dark...He is the archetypal neoconservative: a full-bore interventionist, who is clearly making foreign policy the centerpiece of his campaign...In a speech he declared that the US role is to police the world in order to stop “genocide.”

"As a key player in the neocon wing of the CIA, which ginned up phony “intelligence” to drag us into the Iraq war, McMullin wants us to re-invade Iraq, overthrow Bashar al-Assad in Syria, and longs for a US confrontation with Russia in eastern Europe.

"In short", Raimondo adds, Evan McMullin "is the archetypal neoconservative."
Mcmullin violates everything that our religion stands for, as well as what our forefathers taught us.

Let's see what George Washington had to say about the matter:
My ardent desire is, and my aim has been . . . to comply strictly with all our engagements foreign and domestic; but to keep the U States free from political connections with every other Country. To see that they may be independent of all, and under the influence of none. In a word, I want an American character, that the powers of Europe may be convinced we act for ourselves and not for others; this, in my judgment, is the only way to be respected abroad and happy at home. "
or D&C 98:33 says:
33 And again, this is the law that I gave unto mine ancients, that they should not go out unto battle against any nation, kindred, tongue, or people, save I, the Lord, commanded them.
Mcmullin is just as bad as Hillary, cut from the same cloth.
=))

Is all you have, conspiracy theories? Where are the conspiracy facts? You are just getting your biased info from other conspiracy theorists. Are you a shill for Alex Jones? Maybe you are working for the CIA to spread disinformation. Did Obama put you up to this?

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

iWriteStuff wrote:
GrandMasterB wrote:
Fiannan wrote:
GrandMasterB wrote:

Simply because the Trump supporters here are Alex Jones followers. They post his ideas and theories all the time here. They even post links to his youtube channel. I am still waiting for a some conspiracy facts but haven't seen any yet.

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

Simply because the Trump supporters here are Alex Jones followers. They post his ideas and theories all the time here. They even post links to his youtube channel. I am still waiting for a some conspiracy facts but haven't seen any yet.
Like what, that the USA infected thousands of people in Latin America with STDs to see what would happen to them over time? Or that they used to steal livers from dead people who had worked with radiation? Or that they worked with LSD in hundreds of universities around the USA? Or that most of what we know of hypothermia was obtained from experiments done on human beings? Or that we imported thousands of Nazis to work in high security positions in the US government? Shall I go on?

anonymous91
captain of 100

Post by anonymous91 »

GrandMasterB, You call this conspiracy theories?

Let me educate you. Since you obviously don't know the first thing about research, or thinking for yourself.

The Illuminati card game was created in 1995! It shows cards that depict both the twin towers getting hit, the pentagon getting hit, and the smoke from the twin towers.

This was 6 years before the event. This is a fact, not a theory.

There are gadianton robbers in our very midst. just because you want to make fun of those of us that know that, doesn't change that fact.

Better make fun of George Washington too, while you are at it:
It was not my intention to doubt that, the Doctrines of the Illuminati, and principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more truly satisfied of this fact than I am. The idea that I meant to convey, was, that I did not believe that the Lodges of Free Masons in this Country had, as Societies, endeavoured to propagate the diabolical tenets of the first, or pernicious principles of the latter (if they are susceptible of separation). That Individuals of them may have done it, or that the founder, or instrument employed to found, the Democratic Societies in the United States, may have had these objects; and actually had a separation of the People from their Government in view, is too evident to be questioned.
Or, if you prefer see what the prophets have said about it:
We of this Church know something of such groups. The Book of Mormon speaks of the Gadianton robbers, a vicious, oath-bound, and secret organization bent on evil and destruction. In their day they did all in their power, by whatever means available, to bring down the Church, to woo the people with sophistry, and to take control of the society. We see the same thing in the present situation.”

“We are people of peace. We are followers of the Christ who was and is the Prince of Peace. But there are times when we must stand up for right and decency, for freedom and civilization, just as Moroni rallied his people in his day to the defense of their wives, their children, and the cause of liberty - President Hinckley
As bearers of the priesthood, we have been placed on earth in troubled times. We live in a complex world with currents of conflict everywhere to be found. Political machinations ruin the stability of nations, despots grasp for power, and segments of society seem forever downtrodden, deprived of opportunity, and left with a feeling of failure. - Pres. Monson
"A secret combination that seeks to overthrow the freedom of all lands, nations, and countries is increasing in its evil influence and control over America and the entire world." - Pres. Benson
I guess you'd like to make fun of them too?

Some of us have actually opened our eyes, and see the truth.

As far as believing every crackpot theory out there? No, one has to be just as careful about disinformation and misinformation.

There are those that still have their head stuck in the sand, and believe everything the media tells them to believe.

Funny enough, there are many people who actually believe what they see on mainstream news. They don't see it for what it truly is, fiction.

I've traveled all over the world. I've lived in other countries, I've seen first hand the lies that the government and media sell people.

I've met people that are so evil, I was mortally terrified. One of which that I later found out practiced black magic and cursed people.

Satan is very real, and his evil plans are very real. I am firmly convinced that 9/11 was a mass human sacrifice for very evil purposes.

Then there are those like GrandMasterB, who make fun of people like me. Because we refuse to be plugged into the matrix.

Well, I for one refuse to drink the kool-aid. If you like it, good for you.

Just know that evil is real. There is an organized group set up to create a New World Order. I don't care what name you want it to be called (Illuminati, Shadow Government, Globalist, Gadianton robbers, etc). They exist, and they are very real.

I know there are those that don't care to believe that such people exist. I'm sure you are among that group.

Don't worry, there are a lot of sheep out there, that still believe that everything is fine. Ignorance truly is bliss.

Once you wake up, and see the truth, there is no going back.
Last edited by anonymous91 on October 25th, 2016, 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by shadow »

GrandMasterB wrote:
iWriteStuff wrote:
GrandMasterB wrote:
Fiannan wrote:

I never listen to Alex Jones. Don't care for his scare tactics. He's kind of a Julie Rowe person- predicting calamity after calamity and yet here we are. You'd think we'd all be in internment camps by now :-w

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

shadow wrote:
GrandMasterB wrote:
iWriteStuff wrote:
GrandMasterB wrote:

I never listen to Alex Jones. Don't care for his scare tactics. He's kind of a Julie Rowe person- predicting calamity after calamity and yet here we are. You'd think we'd all be in internment camps by now :-w
femacamp.jpg
femacamp.jpg (77.57 KiB) Viewed 2119 times

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

Fiannan wrote:
GrandMasterB wrote:
Fiannan wrote:
GrandMasterB wrote:
Have you read the spook's website? If not then stop mocking people who have.
Yes, I have and he is way off and has no facts to back up most of his claims. A lot of his stuff is in complete opposition to the gospel. However, it is very entertaining. In my opinion both he and Joel Skousen are in the business of conspiracy for the money.

eddie
captain of 1,000

Post by eddie »

Fiannan and Shadow seem rather intelligent to me, but I'm new and will be voting for Clinton. ( and yes, I have a low I.Q.)

GrandMasterB
captain of 1,000

Post by GrandMasterB »

anonymous91 wrote:GrandMasterB, You call this conspiracy theories?

Let me educate you. Since you obviously don't know the first thing about research, or thinking for yourself.

The Illuminati card game was created in 1995! It shows cards that depict both the twin towers getting hit, the pentagon getting hit, and the smoke from the twin towers.

This was 6 years before the event. This is a fact, not a theory.

There are gadianton robbers in our very midst. just because you want to make fun of those of us that know that, doesn't change that fact.

Better make fun of George Washington too, while you are at it:
It was not my intention to doubt that, the Doctrines of the Illuminati, and principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more truly satisfied of this fact than I am. The idea that I meant to convey, was, that I did not believe that the Lodges of Free Masons in this Country had, as Societies, endeavoured to propagate the diabolical tenets of the first, or pernicious principles of the latter (if they are susceptible of separation). That Individuals of them may have done it, or that the founder, or instrument employed to found, the Democratic Societies in the United States, may have had these objects; and actually had a separation of the People from their Government in view, is too evident to be questioned.
Or, if you prefer see what the prophets have said about it:
We of this Church know something of such groups. The Book of Mormon speaks of the Gadianton robbers, a vicious, oath-bound, and secret organization bent on evil and destruction. In their day they did all in their power, by whatever means available, to bring down the Church, to woo the people with sophistry, and to take control of the society. We see the same thing in the present situation.”

“We are people of peace. We are followers of the Christ who was and is the Prince of Peace. But there are times when we must stand up for right and decency, for freedom and civilization, just as Moroni rallied his people in his day to the defense of their wives, their children, and the cause of liberty - President Hinckley
As bearers of the priesthood, we have been placed on earth in troubled times. We live in a complex world with currents of conflict everywhere to be found. Political machinations ruin the stability of nations, despots grasp for power, and segments of society seem forever downtrodden, deprived of opportunity, and left with a feeling of failure. - Pres. Monson
"A secret combination that seeks to overthrow the freedom of all lands, nations, and countries is increasing in its evil influence and control over America and the entire world." - Pres. Benson
I guess you'd like to make fun of them too?

Some of us have actually opened our eyes, and see the truth.

As far as believing every crackpot theory out there? No, one has to be just as careful about disinformation and misinformation.

There are those that still have their head stuck in the sand, and believe everything the media tells them to believe.

Funny enough, there are many people who actually believe what they see on mainstream news. They don't see it for what it truly is, fiction.

I've traveled all over the world. I've lived in other countries, I've seen first hand the lies that the government and media sell people.

I've met people that are so evil, I was mortally terrified. One of which that I later found out practiced black magic and cursed people.

Satan is very real, and his evil plans are very real. I am firmly convinced that 9/11 was a mass human sacrifice for very evil purposes.

Then there are those like GrandMasterB, who make fun of people like me. Because we refuse to be plugged into the matrix.

Well, I for one refuse to drink the kool-aid. If you like it, good for you.

Just know that evil is real. There is an organized group set up to create a New World Order. I don't care what name you want it to be called (Illuminati, Shadow Government, Globalist, Gadianton robbers, etc). They exist, and they are very real.

I know there are those that don't care to believe that such people exist. I'm sure you are among that group.

Don't worry, there are a lot of sheep out there, that still believe that everything is fine. Ignorance truly is bliss.

Once you wake up, and see the truth, there is no going back.
Thank you for that very manic explanation. I do believe in secret combinations. I believe they exist in the US and all over the world. I have listened to president Benson talk about this. The problem I have is that people like Alex Jones take disassociated information and create a theory out of thin air. For every theory using these bits of information there are 100 more created using the exact same information. There is 1 conspiracy fact. Not 100 or 1000. I believe that it is only by the spirit that we can discern truth from error. Satan puts out the various theories to keep us busy and blind. Instead of doing the work of the Lord, some saints are out there searching day and night for any facts, proof and everything they can find on the latest theory. Since there are no facts or proof it keeps them busy indefinitely. We should be using our time to further the work of the Lord and His Kingdom. Instead of watching Alex Jones, we could be doing genealogy work or visiting the temple. All of this conspiracy stuff is a huge distraction. The Gadianton robbers are among us and I don't refute that. However, there is nothing I can do about it. Things will play out as they were prophesied no matter what "I" do or know. I am prepared temporally with my food storage and am preparing as much as I can spiritually. That is what the Lord requires. How do we know that Alex Jones isn't part of the Secret Combination of disinformation to distract the people from what is really going on? Glenn Beck is a CIA operative, right? There are fish/human hybrids? 9/11 was an inside job? Chem-trails are poisoning everyone? These are all distractions from what is really going on. As an example take a look at the TV shows and indoctrination of our children. How many people on this forum do you think justify watching the Walking Dead which is full of violence? Would the Lord come over to watch this show with the saints? The content of media has become so gross yet we are all now desensitized to it. This in my opinion is part of the real conspiracy. It is the slow and steady corruption of God's children we should be knowledgeable about and fight against. We are slowly being lulled away into carnal security and sin. That is a conspiracy fact!

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-2 ... emails-her" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Clinton has no principles other than her own aggrandizement and pleasure, as grotesque as both of those endeavors may be. It is difficult to understand how anyone can vote for her unless they are somehow able to benefit from her wickedness.

Hillary for Prison 2016!

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

It appears to me that the Church is putting up a good fight against the slow and steady corruption of God's children. But it seems we members of the Church could and should put a better fight against the destruction of our rights to life, liberty and control of property.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

What happens if you vote Dem or Rep. Yes, even if you vote for Trump and he wins.
march-of-tyranny.jpg
march-of-tyranny.jpg (112.89 KiB) Viewed 2051 times
NDAA of 2012. The Republicans have never been forced to answer for that hideous piece of unconstitutional treachery. Every vote for Reps, even the so-called "good ones" who by their very silence condemned us to slavery.

anonymous91
captain of 100

Post by anonymous91 »

I rather enjoyed what Steven Seagal had to say on the matter, great message:

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

This girl is smarter than some posters in the forum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jF81toW ... e=youtu.be" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

shadow wrote:
GrandMasterB wrote:
iWriteStuff wrote:
GrandMasterB wrote:

Yes, and he's making a lot of money while doing so. He's not credible but he validates what his audience wants to hear and believe and so they continue to listen to him, his sponsor sell products and everyone's happy, I guess.

I'm also not sure, but I'm beginning to think there may be crossover between Alt Right and conspiracy types. If that's the case, then that is the link between Trump and Alex Jones listeners.

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

eddie wrote:Fiannan and Shadow seem rather intelligent to me, but I'm new and will be voting for Clinton. ( and yes, I have a low I.Q.)
A dear relative of mine has a Phd from Stanford and another relative graduated top of her class in Math from BYU (they are brilliant) and they are both voting for Clinton and they voted for Obama both elections. It doesn't have a lot to do with having a high IQ. They live, eat breathe liberal left thinking and so they see Clinton through that perception. They believe this is all a witchhunt to destroy a good woman and public servant.

In this election we have two candidates who have very high negatives personally, people just don't like them. But, they also have lots of allegations against them. I think the best you can do is read about them from different sources, listen to their words--did you watch the debates? That's a good way to judge and then choose which you feel best represents the direction you'd like to see the country move.

The one 'Stupid' way to vote is to choose Clinton because you think it would be neat to have a woman as president. That's a REALLY stupid way to pick a President, IMO.

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

iWriteStuff wrote:
GrandMasterB wrote:
Fiannan wrote:
GrandMasterB wrote:

He became the 'yardstick of truth' because he's their "prophet", the conspiracy guru and Trump is one of them.....don't you remember the Birther stuff? I know Clinton dug up the dirt and put it out there to try to sink her Opponent, Obama in 2007, but Trump is the one who picked it up and ran with it. I remember him as the champion of the 'Obama was born in Kenya' crowd.

Thanks to the internet and google, I answered my own question. :) :)

Yes, the Alt right--who make up many of the Trump base, are big time conspiracy theorists. THAT is the explanation!!! Trump supporters (some of them, not the ones who are voting for him to stop clinton or to save the supreme court, or voted for someone else in the primary) include members of the Alt right and they make up Alex Jones' audience.

A Gold star for MEEEEEEEE!!!!!

https://www.google.com/search?q=the+alt ... 8&oe=utf-8

If you don't know who the Alt right are, well....just look around. We got quite a few on this forum.