Voting on principle

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Re: Voting on principle

Post by iWriteStuff »

bbsion wrote:
freedomforall wrote:If you don't want to vote for Clintary or Trump, her is a good alternative:

Vote.jpg

Then later you say this in defense of your vote:
freedomforall wrote:They said to vote for someone that more closely represents our own values. So the burden was placed on us to make the best choice possible under these conditions.

It's not a good idea to mock people for the way they vote then try to appear as though you care about people voting according to their own values.
It seems perfectly clear that our values have to come stamped with an R or a D after them, or we're just fooling ourselves.

Cause, ya know, democracy and stuff.

GradyKeyser
captain of 100

Post by GradyKeyser »

It's either an act of God or it's a conspiracy;;

12 For there are many yet on the earth among all sects, parties, and denominations, who are blinded by the subtle craftiness of men, whereby they lie in wait to deceive, and who are only kept from the truth because they know not where to find it--
13 Therefore, that we should waste and wear out our lives in bringing to light all the hidden things of darkness, wherein we know them; and they are truly manifest from heaven--
14 These should then be attended to with great earnestness. Doctrine and Covenants 123

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

bbsion wrote:
freedomforall wrote:If you don't want to vote for Clintary or Trump, here is a good alternative:

Vote.jpg

freedomforall wrote:They said to vote for someone that more closely represents our own values. So the burden was placed on us to make the best choice possible under these conditions.

It's not a good idea to mock people for the way they vote then try to appear as though you care about people voting according to their own values.
Another person that appears to have reading problems. I said IF you don't want to vote for and so on.....as a humor promoting joke. So I didn't mock anyone. Let's keep words in their proper context shall we?

Would you like to rectify your insinuation?

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

iWriteStuff wrote:Cause, ya know, democracy and stuff.
Actually a good share of people fail to realize that the type of Government we have (according to our Founding Fathers) is a CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC SEE: Article 4, Section 4, Clause 1 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Article_F ... nstitution" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Here is an excellent presentation of what our Constitution is and how it works...or supposed to. Does anyone know what it signifies by hanging the US flag upside down?

Does anyone know we, the People, have a right to overthrow bad Government? And I ask why it is that "we, the people" have never used this right and gotten rid of our corrupt Government? Why is the Declaration of Independence a seemingly hidden document? Why is it that people do not believe they have the power to overthrow Government? Was the DOI written as a filler with no purpose?
BTW, many Mormons wanted Mitt Romney merely because he is LDS. They cared less that he is Republican. They also cared less that he was a major flip-flpper on moral issues from the word go.

How many people know that we do not have Constitutional rights? Michael explains in the video.
Last edited by freedomforall on November 14th, 2016, 11:25 pm, edited 4 times in total.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

GradyKeyser wrote:Evil men need exposed as much as vote is needed for good men that are upright and Godly that will stand with principle(you cannot serve two masters)
We've covered this ground many times over the years. You may try a different choir.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Has anyone viewed the "Religious Freedom and Nondiscrimination News Conference" video above? It's quite informative with regard to LGBT

bbsion
captain of 100

Post by bbsion »

freedomforall wrote:
bbsion wrote:
freedomforall wrote:If you don't want to vote for Clintary or Trump, here is a good alternative:

Vote.jpg

Another person that appears to have reading problems. I said IF you don't want to vote for and so on.....as a humor promoting joke. So I didn't mock anyone. Let's keep words in their proper context shall we?

No, I stand by what I said. I think you tried to backpedal and it didn't work. Plus I did not insinuate anything, I was pretty straight forward. But I don't want to continue this pointless argument since I was merely pointing out an observation.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

bbsion wrote:
freedomforall wrote:
bbsion wrote:

Vote.jpg

No, I stand by what I said. I think you tried to backpedal and it didn't work. Plus I did not insinuate anything, I was pretty straight forward. But I don't want to continue this pointless argument since I was merely pointing out an observation. Well, I can't help it if you fail to be honest and unable to understand simple English like the word "IF", so yes, this is pointless.