... a perfect imitation, indistinguishable yet distinct?

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
BeNotDeceived
Agent38

... a perfect imitation, indistinguishable yet distinct?

Post by BeNotDeceived »

What general term describes "pond", "lake" or ocean?

Y chosen?

And how does it relate to missionary restrictions and the idea to utilize your imagination to transform your image of God into a perfect imitation, indistinguishable yet distinct?

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: ... a perfect imitation, indistinguishable yet distinct?

Post by JohnnyL »

?

Christian
captain of 10

Post by Christian »

it is best Termed a Body of Water..
Y is called...whether its chosen is between Y and Y's Maker.
Missionairys are not supposed to be restricted the word of God can not be Bound..Missionairys can be Bound in a bundle maybe ready to be burned??lol lets hope against all hope though.. Mission impossible right???
Thou shall make no image of God.. I worship the true and living God not a image..

Those that are truly led by the Holy Ghost are the sons and daughters of God whether they went to BYU all their life or to Hoqwarts School for Harry Readers..
Put away all bitterness"bitterness is for the world not the earth" all wrath "wrath is for the angry nations.." Be angry let not the sun go down on your anger." Let Charity in.." see two types of head.. Garden of Eden ahead.. or Desolation a head.. but always remember widows and those who have calamitys are desolate also but these supplicate daily to God." Let Charity dwell with you.. and stop Condemning "Gods not destroying the World".. Man does that.. Gods not Going to starve you Mother earth produces abundance of food.. God wastes more apples then you ever will and you could of ate the crickets or the seagulls... Dont buy people who want to sell you doomsday prepper food.. For 2000 years people have taken advantage of you saying doomsday comes doomsday comes.. its called yours or someones else funeral.. Doomsday.. the Fearful and unbelieving will have their part in the lake of fire.. "how much more will heavenly father feed and clothe you if ye not of little faith?? Versus Hurry up get your food storage be fearful and dont believe jesus christ believe doomsdayers instead.. I pick to trust in God not in Liars and deceivers." 200 years of wasted food storage in utah.. and all sleeping the whole time..the church leaders dont mention food storage as much and shut the cannerys down why? cause of the government.. nope they know its was fake.. "the fearful and unbelieving shall have their part in the lake of fire.." Believe Jesus and his Record.. or Men having itching ears and changing stories..I myself going with "how much more will he feed ye if ye not of little faith" and I have total faith in Jesus Christ and that there will always be plenty of French Fries..Mmm now i want french fries..2 Immutable things.. 1.God Can not and will not lie.. 2 I have a strong consolation there will always be lots of french fries.. mcdonald ones the best..

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

JohnnyL wrote:?
The missionary restriction of interest is that missionaries are commanded not to swim in bodies of water.

Maybe some kind RM(s) will advise if swimming pools are banned, obviously it doesn't preclude baptismal fonts and at times natural bodies of water for said purpose. 

We are an embodiment of spirit may help inspire discussion as to how the term "body" applies to water .i.e 2/3 of the earths surface is covered by water, while 1/3 of original intelligences will never be inbodied. 

Christian
captain of 10

Post by Christian »

lol good hypothesis.. Im with the first apostle.. That says a fishing I go.. He then thru his whole body into the water naked..When he saw his Lord and the Bible Genesis that says the Spirit of God moved upon the Face of the water..And the mantle of elijah and moses splitting waters and waters coming from rocks you know...pretty sure the Sons of God always had power over the water. versus the devil has power over the water.. Sucks being stuck in old dogma though.. but i just thought it was so you were busy getting church members instead of checking chicks out in bikinis.. and the winds and the sea obeyed who the devil nope was Jehovah even Jesus.. Faith of Abraham believing what the word of God says.. Faith of the natural man believing the lions library...