True knowledge is power, false ideas are stumbling blocks

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
kirtland r.m.
Level 34 Illuminated

True knowledge is power, false ideas are stumbling blocks

Post by kirtland r.m. »

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/soccer/ ... li=BBnba9IHere is another embarrassment in my opinion. I continue to hear that actual statistics bear out that police are not shooting more blacks disproportionaly in the U.S. than others. Here is one article on this subject.https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/won ... roversial/
Still the left wing fascism known as political correctness wreaks havoc on America, and Satan rages.That prophesied second American Civil War cannot be far off.viewtopic.php?f=2&t=40729
The persecution against us will increase. Here is something that was passed on to me this week.
I had the opportunity to hear attorney Andrew Dushku speak some weeks ago about legal implications of our religious freedoms. Mr. Dushku works with Kirton McConkie who is the head attorney for the Church. He said one of the things the Church is dealing with right now is what he calls "1,000 little cuts." The government is making things hard on the Mormon church (and, really, all religions, with an emphasis on the Christian churches) by making problems in the details, holding up projects, licenses, permits, etc. He said this was being done on purpose.

Spaced_Out
captain of 1,000

Re: True knowledge is power, false ideas are stumbling blocks

Post by Spaced_Out »

To many people the truth is not important only how they feel and if they can manipulate it for their gain.

More than 500 murdered so far this year in Chicago alone - most of them black. No one even cares or batters an eyebrow but one black thug gets shot by law enforcement then there are riots and suddenly their lives matter. It is all politically inspired and funded - nothing to do with the truth. It is supposed to start in Chicago so keep an eye out during the upcoming US election.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/undeclared- ... -violence/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
CHICAGO -- As a deadly summer comes to an end in Chicago, advocates there say gun violence is reaching a crisis level – and they’re renewing the call to address the “undeclared war” that’s left more than 500 dead so far this year.

Spaced_Out
captain of 1,000

Post by Spaced_Out »

There are many now pointing to imminent chaos, and when it goes down people will say they did not know how could this happen.

Chaos Has Never Been Closer: "Obama May Suspend Election" If She Is Too Sick
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-1 ... e-too-sick" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

inho
captain of 1,000

Post by inho »

Spaced_Out wrote: More than 500 murdered so far this year in Chicago alone - most of them black. No one even cares or batters an eyebrow but one black thug gets shot by law enforcement then there are riots and suddenly their lives matter.
Isn't that a natural reaction? When thugs kill other thugs (or innocent bystanders), that is what we expect the thugs to do. But we certainly do not expect the police to kill anyone. (I'm not completely starry-eyed, I do admit that this natural reaction may have been used also for political purposes.)

Rumpelstiltskin
captain of 1,000

Post by Rumpelstiltskin »

kirtland r.m. wrote:http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/soccer/ ... li=BBnba9IHere is another embarrassment in my opinion. I continue to hear that actual statistics bear out that police are not shooting more blacks disproportionaly in the U.S. than others. Here is one article on this subject.https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/won ... roversial/
Black crime is all out of proportion to their population. Blacks make up only 14% of the population, but they commit roughly 50% of the violent crime. Here are some interesting statistics that will blow you away.
•In 2013, a black was six times more likely than a non-black to commit murder, and 12 times more likely to murder someone of another race than to be murdered by someone of another race.
•In 2013, of the approximately 660,000 crimes of interracial violence that involved blacks and whites, blacks were the perpetrators 85 percent of the time. This meant a black person was 27 times more likely to attack a white person than vice versa. A Hispanic was eight times more likely to attack a white person than vice versa.
•In 2014 in New York City, a black was 31 times more likely than a white to be arrested for murder, and a Hispanic was 12.4 times more likely. For the crime of “shooting” — defined as firing a bullet that hits someone — a black was 98.4 times more likely than a white to be arrested, and a Hispanic was 23.6 times more likely.
•If New York City were all white, the murder rate would drop by 91 percent, the robbery rate by 81 percent, and the shootings rate by 97 percent.
•In an all-white Chicago, murder would decline 90 percent, rape by 81 percent, and robbery by 90 percent.
http://www.amren.com/archives/reports/t ... d-edition/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I was in law enforcement for 13 years and I can tell you that as a general rule LEO's do not target or profile anyone simply based on their race. They target people who have a propensity to commit crime. One of the tools of law enforcement is the "Terry stop," i.e., stop and frisk. It is constitutionally legal and used when there is reasonable suspicion to believe a person may be involved in planning or committing a crime. In NYC, this was a standard tactic of the police. Quite often, when a black kid who fit the gangbanger profile was stopped, drugs and guns were found in his possession. When enough activists whined and moaned about it, the police were required to almost completely stop this. Violent crime immediately jumped.

What the police were doing was stopping people who fit the gangbanger profile. Everyone knows that gangs commit crime and as a general rule, they dress a certain way. If you were wearing known gang colors, flashed gang signs, associated with known gangbangers, dressed in pants with the crotch dragging on the ground, hat on sideways, etc., you would catch the attention of the police and stood a good chance of getting stopped and frisked. How many white people dress and act like that? The liberals screamed and moaned about it because the police were using the "duck test." To a liberal the duck test is: if it looks like a duck, waddles like a duck, swims like a duck, quacks like a duck, and has bill and feathers like a duck, then it's a cow.

What it all comes down to is that the communist liberals want a total take over of the United States. It has nothing to do with genuine concern for minorities; they couldn't care less about minorities. What they want is to force their perverted ideology onto everyone. It is the Gadianton plan.

Spaced_Out
captain of 1,000

Post by Spaced_Out »

inho wrote:
Spaced_Out wrote: More than 500 murdered so far this year in Chicago alone - most of them black. No one even cares or batters an eyebrow but one black thug gets shot by law enforcement then there are riots and suddenly their lives matter.
Isn't that a natural reaction? When thugs kill other thugs (or innocent bystanders), that is what we expect the thugs to do. But we certainly do not expect the police to kill anyone. (I'm not completely starry-eyed, I do admit that this natural reaction may have been used also for political purposes.)
Yip it is a bit more than that, organisations like 'Black Lives Matter' are funded equipped and trained in methods of protest. If one puts forward a slogan like all live matter then there is a rapid harsh counter reaction by them, people have even lost their jobs and been intimidated by saying 'all lives matter'. It is the start of serous political instability.

Obama got a Nobel prize for peace as he was the first black president to get elected in the US as he was going to improve race relations and inequality. Well inequality has got dramatically worse and race relations have deteriorated significantly and poverty has exploded. The middle class in the US are now the minority - there has never been a stable gov. any where in the world where there is no strong middle class. The facts speak for themselves things are about to implode.

kirtland r.m.
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by kirtland r.m. »

Spaced_Out wrote:
inho wrote:
Yip it is a bit more than that, organisations like 'Black Lives Matter' are funded equipped and trained in methods of protest. If one puts forward a slogan like all live matter then there is a rapid harsh counter reaction by them, people have even lost their jobs and been intimidated by saying 'all lives matter'. It is the start of serous political instability.

Obama got a Nobel prize for peace as he was the first black president to get elected in the US as he was going to improve race relations and inequality. Well inequality has got dramatically worse and race relations have deteriorated significantly and poverty has exploded. The middle class in the US are now the minority - there has never been a stable gov. any where in the world where there is no strong middle class. The facts speak for themselves things are about to implode.
B.O. was given the P.P. in 2009 after he had done what? The only thing he had done is just got elected. Yes he had earned the p.p. alright, not. He promised to "fundamentally change America" about four days before the first election. With his many knee jerk reactions to U.S. events, and his "If I had a son he would look like Trayvon" comment along with much much more including taking swipes at Christians continually while trying to ignore Muslim terrorism which occurs around the world now on a daily basis along with much more we could post makes me :ymsick:, I still think he is not leaving office in January. We shall see. There are a number of Americans of all races who would make a good president, but instead some of my fellow Americans have elected :ymdevil: in my opinion, he hates most of America, and most things American and so does his wife.

Spaced_Out
captain of 1,000

Post by Spaced_Out »

kirtland r.m. wrote:what? The only thing he had done is just got elected. Yes he had earned the p.p. alright, not. He promised to "fundamentally change America" about four days before the first election. With his many knee jerk reactions to U.S. events, and his "If I had a son he would look like Trayvon" comment along with much much more including taking swipes at Christians continually while trying to ignore Muslim terrorism which occurs around the world now on a daily basis along with much more we could post makes me :ymsick:, I still think he is not leaving office in January. We shall see. There are a number of Americans of all races who would make a good president, but instead some of my fellow Americans have elected :ymdevil: in my opinion, he hates most of America, and most things American and so does his wife.
I am sure Hillary would be a bigger force for evil - but I don't think it is possible for her to win she is starting to implode.
Stocks, bonds and banks are starting to show great instability and political anger across the world is rising esp in Europe and the US but too little too late. The next 60days will be very interesting.
Lots of corruption is coming out in governments and banks etc... These things precede collapse.

Note to self triple up on popcorn storage so can sit back and watch the whole mess unfold. I was going to put in annual leave in November but one person in our office is getting married and taking the entire month off the other got a transfer to Canada - so I have to man the fort so to speak. Perhaps better to be working!!! @-)

kirtland r.m.
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by kirtland r.m. »

Spaced_Out wrote:
kirtland r.m. wrote:what? The only thing he had done is just got elected. Yes he had earned the p.p. alright, not. He promised to "fundamentally change America" about four days before the first election. With his many knee jerk reactions to U.S. events, and his "If I had a son he would look like Trayvon" comment along with much much more including taking swipes at Christians continually while trying to ignore Muslim terrorism which occurs around the world now on a daily basis along with much more we could post makes me :ymsick:, I still think he is not leaving office in January. We shall see. There are a number of Americans of all races who would make a good president, but instead some of my fellow Americans have elected :ymdevil: in my opinion, he hates most of America, and most things American and so does his wife.
I am sure Hillary would be a bigger force for evil - but I don't think it is possible for her to win she is starting to implode.
Stocks, bonds and banks are starting to show great instability and political anger across the world is rising esp in Europe and the US but too little too late. The next 60days will be very interesting.
Lots of corruption is coming out in governments and banks etc... These things precede collapse.

Note to self triple up on popcorn storage so can sit back and watch the whole mess unfold. I was going to put in annual leave in November but one person in our office is getting married and taking the entire month off the other got a transfer to Canada - so I have to man the fort so to speak. Perhaps better to be working!!! @-)
Hi Spaced_Out, yes I am right there with you on your economy posts for this fall, and that will be one of the first dominoes to topple over as these coming events start to happen that we know are coming.