The Declarator

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
ChristopherABrown
captain of 100

The Declarator

Post by ChristopherABrown »

This is an online version of a concept that can take many forms. Online was easy, and quite appropriate. It is a maze of web pages. Each has aspects of our American existence. Some use constitutional intent to evoke responses, DECLARATIONS of understanding and acceptance.

Can you find the "OUTDOOR"? How much clarity do you have regarding the framers intentions? Here is a place to test that.

http://algoxy.com/dec" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

For those that find the outdoor, I would like suggestions for where it should lead.

ChristopherABrown
captain of 100

Re: The Declarator

That is fairly impressive. Three visitors made it to the threshold page, where it is only a few clicks to get to the OUTDOOR. Most people give up well before that.

This means that members here have values that are well founded, which I would expect.

ChristopherABrown
captain of 100

Re: The Declarator

Excellent, I see what looks like 3 people have made it to the OUTDOOR!

In doing so, each has basically made a declaration that affirms prime constitutional intent through selections of the DECLARATOR which is the same as this inquiry.

Do you agree and accept that the framers of the founding documents intended for us to alter or abolish government destructive to our unalienable rights?

Do you agree and accept that the ultimate purpose of free speech is to enable the unity adequate to effectively alter or abolish?

Agreement upon those prime constitutional intents is the beginning to the American, lawful and peaceful revolution. I have a thread explaining it in detail here.

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=41428" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Again, I ask for suggestions for the destination of the link leaving the declarator. Are there any?