Will it matter, Clinton or Trump, or?

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.

Will it matter who is elected and how it affects the United States

If Hillary Clinton is elected President of the country we will continue "as is" and will prosper as a nation spiritually, economically and socially.
3%
If Donald Trump is elected President of the country we will become a better nation spiritually, economically and socially.
13%
If Hillary Clinton is elected President of the country we will rapidly decline spiritually, economically and socially.
9%
If Donald Trump is elected President of the country we will rapidly decline spiritually, economically and socially.
No votes
If either is elected President we will continue "as is" and will prosper as a nation spiritually, economically and socially.
No votes
If either is elected President we will rapidly decline spiritually, economically and socially.
19%
It does not matter who is President, all will continue as it has, with no real consequences.
6%
It does not matter who is President, the country is ready to crumble.
50%

Total votes: 32
larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Will it matter, Clinton or Trump, or?

Post by larsenb »

lundbaek wrote:The term "Rule of Law" is mostly applied to the illegal immigration issue. And there are many who maintain that it is unjust as applied to illegal immigrants, that a "higher law" overrules the current immigration laws.
I don't think there is a 'higher law' that applies to illegal (or even 'legal') immigrants who may include a significant number harboring terrorist intentions.

There are several reports coming in, one of which was from the Governor of Pennsylvania (a video showing him talking about this), of many, many illegals being introduced to this country w/no INS oversight and no knowledge of where they are being sent. And these aren't the ones coming over the border, but busloads that are being flown in.

This needs to get under control. This needs to be stopped. Trump is correct in putting a moratorium on immigration period, until this is brought under control.

The governor said he had no idea where they are ending up.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

larsenb wrote:
lundbaek wrote:The term "Rule of Law" is mostly applied to the illegal immigration issue. And there are many who maintain that it is unjust as applied to illegal immigrants, that a "higher law" overrules the current immigration laws.
I don't think there is a 'higher law' that applies to illegal (or even 'legal') immigrants who may include a significant number harboring terrorist intentions.

There are several reports coming in, one of which was from the Governor of Pennsylvania (a video showing him talking about this), of many, many illegals being introduced to this country w/no INS oversight and no knowledge of where they are being sent. And these aren't the ones coming over the border, but busloads that are being flown in.

This needs to get under control. This needs to be stopped. Trump is correct in putting a moratorium on immigration period, until this is brought under control.
I searched on the Internet and it's true. Who knew that buses could fly?
busloads.jpg
busloads.jpg (10.1 KiB) Viewed 844 times

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Silver wrote: . . . . I searched on the Internet and it's true. Who knew that buses could fly?
busloads.jpg
I thought I should have corrected that. Now I won't :p

The clip of the governor was embedded in an Alex Jones video. He seemed like a very concerned fellow.

Summerwind
captain of 100

Post by Summerwind »

The local elections are far more important. Focusing on the divinely inspired constitution is helpful too. However, I won't vote for people who have demonstrated they cannot be trusted, and that their words and actions don't add up, or they do and they add up to evil. I'm just not interested in wasting a vote on people like that.