Are you a "citizen" or a "people" of the USA?

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Are you a "citizen" or a "people" of the USA?

Post by freedomforall »

Hey, folks, do you know that citizens of he US may not have rights? It is the PEOPLE of the US that have rights. View and listen and find out why. So from now on I am a people. Make sense? After watching video, it will.
Do people of the US have the mindset of sheeple? Would sheeple, once enlightened about their rights, join the "people" category?

Are the words "We The People" on the first page of the Constitution or "We The Citizens?"
Last edited by freedomforall on January 20th, 2016, 6:59 am, edited 3 times in total.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Re: Are you a "citizen" or a "people" of the USA?

Post by freedomforall »

Is this man a people or a sheeple?

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

People or sheeple?

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

DUI Checkpoint Refusal

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

This cop knows the rights of "the people" of USA.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

?
Last edited by freedomforall on February 18th, 2016, 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kennyhs
captain of 1,000

Post by kennyhs »

This ones for you FFA, a true patriot!

https://youtu.be/jhzR5BHp2Vk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Should I have expected any less concerning this topic?
Last edited by freedomforall on January 24th, 2016, 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

[H]ave we elders been warned? Yes, we have. And have we elders been given the guidelines? Yes indeed, we have. And besides, if the Church should ever inaugurate a program [to save the Constitution], who do you think would be in the forefront to get it moving? It would not be those who were sitting on the sidelines prior to that time or those who were appeasing the enemy. It would be those choice spirits who, not waiting to be “commanded in all things,” used their own free will, the counsel of the prophets, and the Spirit of the Lord as guidelines and who entered the battle “in a good cause” and brought to pass much righteousness in freedom’s cause….
Brethren, if we had done our homework and were faithful, we could step forward at this time and help save this country. The fact that most of us are unprepared to do it is an indictment we will have to bear. The longer we wait, the heavier the chains, the deeper the blood, the more the persecution, and the less we can carry out our God-given mandate and worldwide mission. The war in heaven is raging on the earth today. Are you being neutralized in the battle? (April 1965, General Conference)

For years we have heard of the role the elders could play in saving the Constitution from total destruction. But how can the elders be expected to save it if they have not studied it and are not sure if it is being destroyed or what is destroying it?...
Now it is not so much a case of a man giving up all his other duties to fight for freedom, as it is a case of a man getting his life in balance so he can discharge all of his God-given responsibilities. And of all these responsibilities President McKay has said that we have “no greater immediate responsibility” than “to protect the freedom
vouchsafed by the Constitution of the United States.” There is no excuse that can compensate for the loss of liberty.

The cause of freedom is a most basic part of our religion. Our position on freedom helped get us to this earth and it can make the difference as to whether we get back home or not….
Now part of the reason why we do not have sufficient Priesthood bearers to save the Constitution, let alone to shake the powers of hell, is, I fear, because unlike Moroni, our souls do not joy in keeping our country free and we are not firm in the faith of Christ, nor have we sworn with an oath to defend our rights. (October 25, 1966, Brigham Young University Speeches of the Year)

LateOutOfBed
captain of 100

Post by LateOutOfBed »

freedomforall wrote:People or sheeple?
I did that a few times.... the last time I ended forced out of my car and in hand cuffs while they illegally searched my car for my wallet to pull out my ID. :) Then I filed a formal complaint with the officers' names (and notified the ACLU) and they shut that specific checkpoint down. Not sure I had anything to do with it closing, but I like to think I did.

-- Geoff

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

LateOutOfBed wrote:
freedomforall wrote:People or sheeple?

[youtube][/youtube]
I did that a few times.... the last time I ended forced out of my car and in hand cuffs while they illegally searched my car for my wallet to pull out my ID. :) Then I filed a formal complaint with the officers' names (and notified the ACLU) and they shut that specific checkpoint down. Not sure I had anything to do with it closing, but I like to think I did.

-- Geoff
And if more people would stand up for their rights the checkpoint personnel would become flabbergasted. It's time the gads know what the Supreme Law of the Land is. These kinds of corrupt agents only get their power from intimidation and ignorance of natural law.
Shouldn't people in this country be flying the American flag upside down?

Veteran Explains Upside Down Flag Controversy

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Is this young lady a "sheeple" or a "people?"

Texas student's refusal to say Mexican pledge

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Veteran told he can't fly American flag in yard

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

AMERICAN STUDENTS KICKED OUT OF SCHOOL IN AMERICA FOR WEARING AMERICAN FLAG T-SHIRTS
USA Flag T-Shirts BANNED in Calif. Schools

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Judge Goes Nuclear On Obama: Why Do You Apologize To Muslims And Lie To Americans

Obama torn to shreds on Fox News over Syria
Treason Exposed! Obama Used Benghazi Attack to Cover Up Arms Shipments to Muslim Brotherhood
Benghazi: Judge Pirro Calls for Impeachment of Barack Obama

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Judge Jeanine Makes Shocking Allegations Of Obama’s Plan To Destroy America
Judge Pirro: We Have Right To Remove Obama; Demand Impeachment
Judge Jeanine: It's US vs THEM - Time to Wake Up!

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

US Marines Exposing the New World Order 2013
911 was An ISRAELI ZIONIST FALSE FLAG ATTACK, Ken O'keefe.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

The VIDEO that HILLARY CLINTON does NOT WANT YOU to SEE

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

The People against tyranny. Melvin/Jerry is "the people" and the opponent/Jackson is tyranny. "The people" get tossed around, struck, bamboozled and knocked down...but in the end, claim victory.

Enjoy. From 1952:

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Which of these guys are telling the truth?

Ex-FBI Agent Reveals What to Do If The Police Get in Your Face
Don't Talk to Police
DONT TALK TO COPS says NYPD Detective

ChristopherABrown
captain of 100

Post by ChristopherABrown »

freedomforall wrote:Hey, folks, do you know that citizens of he US may not have rights? It is the PEOPLE of the US that have rights. View and listen and find out why. So from now on I am a people. Make sense? After watching video, it will.
Do people of the US have the mindset of sheeple? Would sheeple, once enlightened about their rights, join the "people" category?

Are the words "We The People" on the first page of the Constitution or "We The Citizens?"
Correct, US citizens was an invention of the infiltrated government 150 years ago. States citizens absolutely have states rights. However, because the states ostensibly agreed to the constitution, we have the 9th amendment, BUT, we have to agree as "We the people" in order to use the 9th amendment.

Here is most of the legal back ground for that.

http://www.realtruth.biz/freedomstuff/s ... itizen.htm

State Citizen or US Citizen?

On the face. this discussion might seem to be a matter of semantics, but upon closer inspection of the law, the distinction is quite clear. The term "citizen of the united states" was not defined in the original U.S. constitution, as that term was commonly understood to mean a "citizen of one of the several states of the union.. See Ex Parte Frank Knowles, 5 Cal. 300 wherein it states:
By metaphysical refinement, in examining our form of government, it might be correctly said that there is no such thing as a citizen of the United States. But constant usage - arising from convenience, and perhaps necessity, and dating from the formation of the Confederacy - has given substantial existence to the idea which the term conveys. A citizen of any one of the States of the Union, is held to be, and called a citizen of the United States, although technically and abstractly there is no such thing. To conceive a citizen of the United States who is not a citizen of some one of the states, is totally foreign to the idea, and inconsistent with the proper construction and common understanding of the expression as used in the constitution, which must be deduced from its various other provisions. The object then to be obtained, by the exercise of the power of naturalization, was to make citizens of the respective states.
Ex parte Knowles, 5 Ca. 300, 302 (1855)
Therefore, prior to the alleged ratification of the 14th Amendment, there was no legal definition of a "citizen of the United States", as everyone had primary citizenship in one of the several states. The Constitution referred to the sovereign state citizen, and no one else. Those who went to Washington, D.C. or outside the several states were commonly called "citizens of the United States." In the Constitution for the United States, the term was used to identify state citizens who were eligible under the suffrage laws to hold office, and they were required under the Constitution to have primary allegiance to one of the several states.
Since that term was not specifically defined in the U.S. Constitution, Congress in 1868 took advantage of this term and utilized it in the so-called 14th Amendment to describe a NEW type of "citizen" whose primary allegiance was to the federal government, i.e. Washington, D.C. and not to one of the several states of the union. Thus, using the term as used in the U.S. Constitution to mislead and confuse the people as to the true intent and meaning of the Constitution.

In order to fully assert our state citizenship as sovereigns we must agree upon federal constitutional intent, which is also mostly echoed in the state constitutions. When we do that, it is our exclusive right, and, we then gain status that makes us "the masters of the congress and the courts". From that position we can control our states.

To be state citizens and effectively claim our rights we only need to make this simple agreement upon prime constitutional intent.

Do you agree and accept that the framers of the founding documents intended for us to alter or abolish government destructive to our unalienable rights?

Do you agree and accept that the ultimate purpose of free speech is to enable the unity adequate to effectively alter or abolish?

The purpose of free speech is obviously left out of the 1st amendment, which work in our favor justifying an Article V convention using the 9th amendment to revise the first amendment AND include the purpose of free speech as well as the right to PREPARE for Article V in order to assure all amendments have constitutional intent. Which Article V requires. We the people are the only ones that can define it. Currently the Koch bros. through ALEC and COS are trying to hijack a convention and push through a number of amendments that will seriously damage our standing as citizens. Accordingly, the lawful process described here.

http://algoxy.com/law/lawfulpeacefulrevolution.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Can be discussed here,

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=41428" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

In order to develop a better understanding.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Why is it that government refuses to adhere to Article 1, section 8, clause 17?
How did they get to claim around half of the western US as theirs, which profoundly goes against that restriction?
How is it that people are getting imprisoned for trying to maintain their right of the pursuit of happiness, being treated badly and kicked off their land by a tyrannical government?

Case one: Harry Reid and son wanting the Chinese to build a nuclear solar plant right where the Bundy's live, and then calling patriots domestic terrorists.
Case two: The Hammonds get incarcerated twice for the same offense, and trumped up charges against 68 others for standing up to the Feds and the killer cops protected...all based on the fact that Government has no right to own the land in the first place. Isn't this reason enough to change the guards for our security as stated in the DOI.

The Feds have shown a complete disdain for the Constitution and have turned on the patriots with a vengeance...and if this keeps up, goodbye to our inalienable rights. Is the DOI worth no more than the paper it is written on at this point? Next is gun confiscation brought about by gun registration. The UK has warned America, Canada has warned America and Obama has been going with the One World Government plan and has even admitted it. So...who is going to step up, how will it be accomplished and when will it happen to save the Constitution?

ChristopherABrown
captain of 100

Post by ChristopherABrown »

freedomforall wrote:Why is it that government refuses to adhere to Article 1, section 8, clause 17?
How did they get to claim around half of the western US as theirs, which profoundly goes against that restriction?
How is it that people are getting imprisoned for trying to maintain their right of the pursuit of happiness, being treated badly and kicked off their land by a tyrannical government?
This is the same post as was posted in my thread about obsoleting the federal government .

I suggested there that you can find the answers to those questions here,

viewtopic.php?f=57&t=41397&p=687920#p687920" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And that you might quote it and repost it there for discussion. That could be posted here as well if you like.

NOTE ON EDIT: My phone crashed 6 times in a row after pasting the copied text of your last post and trying to complete it. Why now, with this post replying to you?
Finally I had to complete the composition in the notes of the phone then copy/paste it here.
I smell NSA doing more than surveillance.

But have no fear, everything we are doing is lawful and peaceful. It is totally okay for us to be doing what we are doing and the extent of interference we will see is a Ping attack.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

ChristopherABrown wrote:
freedomforall wrote:Why is it that government refuses to adhere to Article 1, section 8, clause 17?
This is the same post as was posted in my thread about obsoleting the federal government .

I suggested there that you can find the answers to those questions here,

viewtopic.php?f=57&t=41397&p=687920#p687920" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And that you might quote it and repost it there for discussion. That could be posted here as well if you like.

NOTE ON EDIT: My phone crashed 6 times in a row after pasting the copied text of your last post and trying to complete it. Why now, with this post replying to you?
Finally I had to complete the composition in the notes of the phone then copy/paste it here.
I smell NSA doing more than surveillance.

But have no fear, everything we are doing is lawful and peaceful. It is totally okay for us to be doing what we are doing and the extent of interference we will see is a Ping attack.
What are your credentials? Or do you merely study a lot?

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

Know Your Rights

Know Your Rights. what to say to Police if stopped