Fear and terrorism

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
2EstablishZion
captain of 100

Fear and terrorism

Post by 2EstablishZion »

Please read the full article at link http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-12-2 ... -be-afraid" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It has been with a heavy heart that I have listened to many of my fellow LDS and others reject correct principles in regards to reacting to terrorists and our adventurism overseas.

I feel the above article is as clear as it can be explained. I encourage everyone to give it a read, and please share your thoughts, pro or con.
The Jihadi terrorists' ultimate goal is to convince Muslim youth worldwide that there is no alternative to terrorism. And terrorist attacks are the way to achieve that goal, because the fear of death will awaken and magnify the latent anti-Muslim sentiments in Europe and America, inducing the non-Muslim population to treat all Muslims as potential attackers.

And that is exactly what is happening. The hysterical anti-Muslim reaction to terrorism is generating fear and resentment among Muslims living in Europe and America. The older generation reacts with fear, the younger one with resentment; the result is a breeding ground for potential terrorists. This is a mutually reinforcing, reflexive process.
Please prayerfully and carefully choose your actions in the coming year, especially in regards to your votes and the principles you choose to support.

2EstablishZion
captain of 100

Re: Fear and terrorism

Post by 2EstablishZion »

and yes, I am aware that this is authored by George Soros, which raises monstrous red flags for me.