Obama: A Constitution Hating Muslim or Not? - Poll

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.

Is Obama a Muslim and do you believe he hates the Constitution?

Obama is secretly a Muslim
26%
Obama is not a Muslim
12%
Obama hates the Constitution
36%
Obama does not hate the Constitution
5%
I love bacon
21%

Total votes: 42
skmo
captain of 1,000

Obama: A Constitution Hating Muslim or Not? - Poll

Post by skmo »

From the "Is Capitalism Moral?" topic:
freedomforall wrote:And this is why Obama hates the Constitution. He is seeking New World Government control over all people.
He swore and oath to defend the Constitution, to abide by it...but the words I Do was a big fat lie...
This got me wondering, do I believe Obama hates the Constitution? The other Obama theory that gets thrown is that he's secretly a Muslim.

What are your thoughts on this?

skmo
captain of 1,000

Re: Obama: A Constitution Hating Muslim or Not? - Poll

Post by skmo »

I maintain that Obama is not a Muslim. He's not a Christian, Hindu, or Sikh. I doubt he's an atheist, but I wouldn't be surprised to find out he's agnostic. However, to more closely answer the question, since he's a politician he's going to appear to be whatever religion the dominant one is in a given area. I doubt Obama believes in God. Obama believes in Obama.

As for the Constitution, I have, at times, agreed that he hates the Constitution. I no longer do. I do believe he largely despises our country's society, and I believe he dislikes white people (but only a small fraction of how much his "wife" does) but I don't think he's got the intellectual capacity to really hate the Constitution.

I don't think Obama is as innately evil as I once did, nor as much as some on these boards still do. I believe that like our last two presidents, he's a cheap opportunist discovered and propped up at the time by a very evil, controlling faction. Billy boy wasn't evil, he's just a narcissistic sex addict who was charming and charismatic, so his (very, VERY evil) wife put him in office. W seems to be a fairly decent guy who had the right name and the popularity for Cheney and Rove to be able to get him into office.

I think Obama is much the same. He was rarely able to do anything without his teleprompter early on. When he gave speeches without them, if anything happened to get him off track, he stammered and babbled like a 4th grader who just got caught picking his nose. He’s not dumb, but his intelligence isn’t high enough for him to really be a complex thinker.

freedomforall
Gnolaum ∞

Post by freedomforall »

skmo wrote:From the "Is Capitalism Moral?" topic:
freedomforall wrote:And this is why Obama hates the Constitution. He is seeking New World Government control over all people.
He swore and oath to defend the Constitution, to abide by it...but the words I Do was a big fat lie...
This got me wondering, do I believe Obama hates the Constitution? The other Obama theory that gets thrown is that he's secretly a Muslim.

What are your thoughts on this?
Take a look at this and make your own conclusions.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=4&v=qr5lQq0VSM0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

As far as being Muslim, when a POTUS bows to a Muslim top man, what more needs to be said.

SmallFarm
captain of 1,000

Post by SmallFarm »

skmo wrote:I maintain that Obama is not a Muslim. He's not a Christian, Hindu, or Sikh. I doubt he's an atheist, but I wouldn't be surprised to find out he's agnostic. However, to more closely answer the question, since he's a politician he's going to appear to be whatever religion the dominant one is in a given area. I doubt Obama believes in God. Obama believes in Obama.

As for the Constitution, I have, at times, agreed that he hates the Constitution. I no longer do. I do believe he largely despises our country's society, and I believe he dislikes white people (but only a small fraction of how much his "wife" does) but I don't think he's got the intellectual capacity to really hate the Constitution.

I don't think Obama is as innately evil as I once did, nor as much as some on these boards still do. I believe that like our last two presidents, he's a cheap opportunist discovered and propped up at the time by a very evil, controlling faction. Billy boy wasn't evil, he's just a narcissistic sex addict who was charming and charismatic, so his (very, VERY evil) wife put him in office. W seems to be a fairly decent guy who had the right name and the popularity for Cheney and Rove to be able to get him into office.

I think Obama is much the same. He was rarely able to do anything without his teleprompter early on. When he gave speeches without them, if anything happened to get him off track, he stammered and babbled like a 4th grader who just got caught picking his nose. He’s not dumb, but his intelligence isn’t high enough for him to really be a complex thinker.
Agree on Obama, I think it's probable that W is evil, the dumb jock thing he has going on is a facade for sure. Billy is a robot. @-)