Are we facing Resettlement?

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Desert Roses
captain of 1,000

Are we facing Resettlement?

Post by Desert Roses »

This article was being discussed on the radio station in my town this morning. No one seemed to think of the long-term implications--most of the concern was about privacy. I find myself wondering, however, if this is a set-up to attempt to "resettle" people to get more "diversity"...something like Russia and China have both tried fairly early in their totalitarian histories of the 20th Century.

http://nypost.com/2015/07/18/obama-has- ... -database/

light-one
captain of 100

Re: Are we facing Resettlement?

Post by light-one »

The only skill set Obama ever had as community organizer was blackmailing business into hiring more of the less qualified or face hundreds of blacks on the sidewalk in front of the business until all customers quit coming around. Labor unions financed his presidency by blackmailing businesses via organized labor. Now that Obama has the full resources of the United States government, he can blackmail his way to being Satan's right hand man.

The real powers that be are using him as a pawn. He sold his soul to Satan and has been rewarded. He fell for the scam hook, line, and sinker, though as far as being one of the elite. The Illuminati, Bilderbergs, etc. have played him like a fiddle, but actually despise him. Satan has a place for him though. Obama and Michelle may think that being black in a white and delightsome world was beneath their stature, (even though for all their complaining about racism, they managed to have gotten along quite well) but just wait until they have to pay tribute and worship an entity that can never even have a body, except by theft. Obama will have to worship a god that is his inferior.

Desert Roses
captain of 1,000

Post by Desert Roses »

light-one wrote:The only skill set Obama ever had as community organizer was blackmailing business into hiring more of the less qualified or face hundreds of blacks on the sidewalk in front of the business until all customers quit coming around. Labor unions financed his presidency by blackmailing businesses via organized labor. Now that Obama has the full resources of the United States government, he can blackmail his way to being Satan's right hand man.

The real powers that be are using him as a pawn. He sold his soul to Satan and has been rewarded. He fell for the scam hook, line, and sinker, though as far as being one of the elite. The Illuminati, Bilderbergs, etc. have played him like a fiddle, but actually despise him. Satan has a place for him though. Obama and Michelle may think that being black in a white and delightsome world was beneath their stature, (even though for all their complaining about racism, they managed to have gotten along quite well) but just wait until they have to pay tribute and worship an entity that can never even have a body, except by theft. Obama will have to worship a god that is his inferior.
I've never thought Obama was the power behind all this stuff. It's clear he's just a tool of those with greater designs, just like most of our Senators and judges today. I wondered if the idea of breaking up communities to "resettle" and "diversify" America is one of the goals of those trying to destroy our freedoms.

buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by buffalo_girl »

I wondered if the idea of breaking up communities to "resettle" and "diversify" America is one of the goals of those trying to destroy our freedoms.

Sure....

restoring ORDER out of the CHAOS they create is what the the Power Elite do to keep from being bored.

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

For years upon years they have been resettling foreigners from every country in the world (except the good ones) all over the USA.
You will find total communities all over consisting of nothing but non English speaking "refugees" from anywhereohstan.
dc