Maybe this Nyquist guy is on to something.

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
jbalm
The Third Comforter

Re: Maybe this Nyquist guy is on to something.

Post by jbalm »

Not especially.

I'll die of old age before that happens, even if it happens next month. Just ask ChelC.

ChelC
The Law

Post by ChelC »

I think people would be too stunned to function. We're so spoiled here that we dwell on our emotional scars from mayonnaise sandwiches (which one of you was that?) and things like that.

HeirofNumenor
the Heir Of Numenor

Post by HeirofNumenor »

Last edited by HeirofNumenor on August 13th, 2008, 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mark
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Mark »

Looks like this whole thing was possibly scripted years ago.

Thats my boy! I hate to see this day end. By the way the family watched a video called The Ultimate Gift tonight. If you can get it is is well worth viewing. Great movie. Did you have to bring up the mayonaise sandwich again ChelC? I am still in therapy 40 years later. By the way you are pretty good. I'm 6'2" and 185lbs. Are you a spook for the CIA girl? You are scaring me.

Robert
captain of 100

Post by Robert »

Is my future History a little fuzzy or are the Assyrians (Russians) supposed to eventually march all the way down to Isreal and destroy 2/3 of the people?

Proud 2b Peculiar
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Proud 2b Peculiar »

I don't mind not being mentioned LOL.. I wouldn't tell anyone my weight LOL....

Heir I could make a pretty good guess for you? LOL

Proud 2b Peculiar
Level 34 Illuminated

Georgia is calling its 2000 troops home.

Mark
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Mark »

see Ezekiel 38 and 39 Robert. Could we be getting close?

Proud 2b Peculiar
Level 34 Illuminated

Ezekiel 38 has been on my mind for awhile....

Also this too:

Isaiah 13

11 And I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.

12 I will make a man more precious than fine gold; even a man than the golden wedge of Ophir.

13 Therefore I will shake the heavens, and the earth shall remove out of her place, in the wrath of the Lord of hosts, and in the day of his fierce danger.

14 And it shall be as the chased roe, and as a sheep that no man taketh up: they shall every man turn to his own people, and flee every one into his own land.

15 Every one that is found shall be thrust through; and every one that is joined unto them shall fall by the sword.

16 Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished.

17 Behold, I will stir up the Medes against them, which shall not regard silver; and as for gold, they shall not delight in it.

18 Their bows also shall dash the young men to pieces; and they shall have no pity on the fruit of the womb; their eye shall not spare children.

19 ¶ And Babylon, the glory of kingdoms, the beauty of the Chaldees’ excellency, shall be as when God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah.

20 It shall never be inhabited, neither shall it be dwelt in from generation to generation: neither shall the Arabian pitch tent there; neither shall the shepherds make their fold there.

21 But wild beasts of the desert shall lie there; and their houses shall be full of doleful creatures; and owls shall dwell there, and satyrs shall dance there.

22 And the wild beasts of the islands shall cry in their desolate houses, and dragons in their pleasant palaces: and her time is near to come, and her days shall not be prolonged.

2 Ne
17 Behold, I will stir up the Medes against them, which shall not regard silver and gold, nor shall they delight in it.

18 Their bows shall also dash the young men to pieces; and they shall have no apity on the fruit of the womb; their eyes shall not spare children.

19 And Babylon, the glory of kingdoms, the beauty of the Chaldees’ excellency, shall be as when God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah.

20 It shall never be inhabited, neither shall it be dwelt in from generation to generation: neither shall the Arabian pitch tent there; neither shall the shepherds make their fold there.

21 But wild beasts of the desert shall lie there; and their houses shall be full of doleful creatures; and owls shall dwell there, and satyrs shall dance there.

22 And the wild beasts of the islands shall cry in their desolate houses, and dragons in their pleasant palaces; and her time is near to come, and her day shall not be prolonged. For I will destroy her speedily; yea, for I will be merciful unto my people, but the wicked shall perish.

Robert
captain of 100

Post by Robert »

Mark wrote:see Ezekiel 38 and 39 Robert. Could we be getting close?
Yep, I knew I remembered something somewhere.

TY

Robert
captain of 100

Post by Robert »

Okay, the georgians attacked Russians. The Russians didnt invade georgia. Why would the Georgians attack Russia? They cant possibly win. If it is the neocons behind this then why? Americans cant possilbly win a war with any country bordering Russia. Besides the US military is weak right now. There is Nuclear talk now. I will try to find some sources.

These people are ansolutley crazy. It doesnt make any sense. The Russians will walk all over them and us if it goes any further. I just dont get it. It doesnt make a whole lot of strategic sense for the georgians to attack Russia.

ithink
captain of 1,000

Post by ithink »

Robert wrote:Is my future History a little fuzzy or are the Assyrians (Russians) supposed to eventually march all the way down to Isreal and destroy 2/3 of the people?
And is not that new Israel is the US?

Proud 2b Peculiar
Level 34 Illuminated

I know it is deliberate, I just don't know why.. it is like a bait, at least that is what it feels like.

Robert
captain of 100

Post by Robert »

ithink wrote:
Robert wrote:Is my future History a little fuzzy or are the Assyrians (Russians) supposed to eventually march all the way down to Isreal and destroy 2/3 of the people?
And is not that new Israel is the US?

I hope not. I think that russia will eventually try a U.S invasion, but I think that ezek. 38 39 is talking more about the Judah tribe. If I am wrong then someone needs to correct this

Proud 2b Peculiar
Level 34 Illuminated

I've gotten the impression that it is the U.S. as I have read it.

It is not the final battle, but we get stomped on and something happens that makes them leave us alone to build Zion while the rest goes to Jerusalem.

Israel, the people gather here in the U.S.

Jerusalem and Judah is referred to differently.

Like in Isaiah 2:2-3 There is Zion and Jerusalem mentioned there.

ChelC
The Law

Post by ChelC »

Good cover there Mark... if you out me as CIA it makes you appear clean.

Sorry Heir and Charity. I've seen your pictures though so that makes it too easy!

So Mark, you were the mayo sandwich guy huh? I can't blame you too much, I hate mayo, and alone to destroy perfectly good bread? Why do such tragic things have to happen in our earthly existence? BTW - we liked the ultimate gift too. Good family movie.

As far as the scripture goes, I guess we'll have to wait and see how things transpire.

HeirofNumenor
the Heir Of Numenor

Post by HeirofNumenor »

Last edited by HeirofNumenor on August 13th, 2008, 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ChelC
The Law

Post by ChelC »

Charity showed me your wedding picture.

Proud 2b Peculiar
Level 34 Illuminated

Oh man there you go telling on me! LOL

Actually a lot of people have seen it, they think you and my mom look so in love and it is so romantic. :)

Jenny
captain of 50

Post by Jenny »

It all started with the V-chip...where were you guys then? Yes that chip that was suppose to help edit shows we didn't want our kids to see. It was really a reverse engineered chip to watch us right through our own tv's! This is just the better version; digital is much cheaper to monitor than all of that old stuff. So if I were you I would keep that tv covered up unless of course you are watching some show on it in which case make sure you have some good looking clothes on and are smiling. Who knows where those shots may show up. Oh, and by the way think about all of those "private" discussions around the tv. yup reverse engineering in a family room near you.

Yeah it can't be done right? Well check this out http://www.seds.com/roycurriculum.html

Proud 2b Peculiar
Level 34 Illuminated

I thought it was the case because my TV does weird things. I used to keep it covered up at night, and then it stopped doing it.

I assume that I am being watched at all times no matter where I am anymore.