Regarding Mysterious Deaths

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Regarding Mysterious Deaths

Post by JohnnyL »

Search for "mysterious deaths" "9/11"--you'll get websites with listsmm.
There have been many leading biologists die mysteriously, and most happened around 9/11.

embryopocket
captain of 100

Post by embryopocket »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omar_Torrijos" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Army Of Truth
captain of 1,000

Post by Army Of Truth »

Ibragim Todashev - good friend of alleged Boston bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev, was shot while being questioned by the FBI. He was unarmed and shot 7 times, including once in the top of his head.

http://www.infowars.com/theres-somethin ... sy-report/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

(FYI: This story starts at 5:00 in the video on the page above)

Why were all of Tsarnaev's friends either shot (Todashev) or deported out of the country even though they were here legally? On top of that, why did the FBI block the autopsy report and prevent the release of this shooting? (Nothing to see here folks, move along)

If there was no cover-up in this Boston Bombing false flag, why are they covering everything up?! :-? :-? :-?

notjamesbond003.5
captain of 1,000

Post by notjamesbond003.5 »

andrew-breitbart-at-the-center-of-the-political-storm.img_lightbox.jpg
andrew-breitbart-at-the-center-of-the-political-storm.img_lightbox.jpg (36.38 KiB) Viewed 3495 times

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by BroJones »

buffalo_girl wrote:LDS returned missionary, Alysa Peterson. She refused to participate in torture of Iraqi prisoners, and while on 'suicide watch' killed herself with her own assault rifle.

http://www.thenation.com/blog/154649/so ... rt-torture" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Participating in killing-wars and torture is hard on RM's... There was an article about Alysa in the Deseret News, and another RM who also tried to "resist" the establishment while in the military.

I understand there is some question as to whether Alysa actually "killed herself" or was suicided (i.e. murdered surreptitiously) by another person...

AmericanBulldog
captain of 100

Post by AmericanBulldog »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIOZ_aM ... tion=share

This guy may end up in this category..... :-s

Nebguy
captain of 50

Post by Nebguy »

Yep, he's a dead man. He just may blow himself up before the govt gets to him though.
This is from one American Bulldogger to another. :ymapplause:

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by BroJones »

Using insects to carry infectious diseases against "enemies".
I'm concerned about this new law because ... well, take a look:
The U.S. is now a designated military testing ground for real-time biological and entomological warfare applications using Americans as test subjects under public law 105-85

By Shepard Ambellas

“Entomological warfare (EW) is a type of biological warfare that uses insects to attack the enemy. The concept has existed for centuries and research and development have continued into the modern era. EW has been used in battle by Japan and several other nations have developed and been accused of using an entomological warfare program.” –
Wikipedia.

(INTELLIHUB) — The bottom line is that we will stop at nothing to bring you prudent, factual, thought-provoking news and opinion from some of the most interesting sources in the world. So needless to say, we will not stop reporting on the “fake snow” or “polymer snow” that has been found in several U.S. cities, including Atlanta, which was mocked by some including “truther” Mark Dice, who wrote it off as a joke early on.

However, after researching nearly one-hundred accounts or claims of this “fake snow” that seemly won’t melt, burning oddly under flame, smelling like plastic– it’s of my opinion that there is something else to this issue and that we are not being told the real truth about the recent cold spells.

So far what we do know is that strange polymer fibers have been found in the snow in several states. We know that snow recently found in several parts of the eastern U.S. smells like burnt plastic when melted under a flame or in a pan (using no butane).

Samples of the snow have even been taken and dried by Henning Kemner, a researcher who posts videos on YouTube, under controlled circumstances. So far, at least one test conducted by Kimner using 2 pounds of fresh snow has shown a rather impressive yield of an ample amount of a dry white powdery residue which Kemner plans to get analyzed spectrally.

However, even to my surprise, new findings posted on YouTube show that America may be under attack by entomological warfare as vast quantities of fleas [insects] have now been found in new snowfall following low-altitude passes by aircraft in Craig, Montana.

Shockingly, this matches up with diabolical tests conducted on human beings by Biological Warfare Unit #731 during the World War II era.

sadly, Don Tow writes:

The largest Japanese biological/chemical warfare laboratory was in Ping Fan, a small village near the city of Harbin, Heilongjiang Province in northeast China, known as Unit 731. Unit 731 was a gigantic complex covering six square kilometers and consisted of more than 150 buildings, with living quarters and amenities for up to 3,000 Japanese staff members, 300-500 of whom were medical doctors and scientists. The complex contained various factories. It had 4,500 containers for raising fleas, six giant cauldrons to produce various chemicals, and around 1,800 containers to produce biological agents. Approximately 30 kg of bubonic plague bacteria could be produced there in several days. Especially in the area of biological weapons, Unit 731 could be considered to be the largest such laboratory ever in the world. Not only that it was state of the art, it significantly extended the state of the art, partially because the Japanese had no reluctance at all to experiment with live patients, including doing autopsies while the victims were still alive.

You see under public law substantiated in 1997, all of this has been made possible, allowing the testing of chemicals and biological agents on “Civilian population” as pointed out in my documentary film SHADE the Motion Picture.

Public Law 105–85 105th Congress

PUBLIC LAW 105-85- NOV. 18, 1997: USE OF HUMAN SUBJECTS FOR TESTING OF CHEMICAL OR BIOLOGICAL AGENTSSEC. 1078. RESTRICTIONS ON THE USE OF HUMAN SUBJECTS FOR TESTING OF CHEMICAL OR BIOLOGICAL AGENTS.(a) PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES. – The Secretary of Defense may not conduct (directly or by contract)(1) any test or experiment involving the use of a chemical agent or biological agent on a civilian population; or
(2) any other testing of a chemical agent or biological agent on human subjects.(b) EXCEPTIONS.- Subject to subsections (c), (d), and (e), the prohibition in subsection (a) does not apply to a test or experiment carried out for any of the following purposes:(1) Any peaceful purpose that is related to a medical, therapeutic, pharmaceutical, agricultural, industrial, or research activity.

(2) Any purpose that is directly related to protection against toxic chemicals or biological weapons and agents.

(3) Any law enforcement purpose, including any purpose related to riot control.

So section (a) prohibits these cruel and inhumane chemical and biological tests on humans.

Then section (b) says that the prohibitions in section (a) do not apply to tests carried out for virtually any purpose. So section (b) completely negates the prohibitions of section (a).

To no surprise the Center for Disease Control in Atlanta has also acknowledged the possibility of using the “plague as a biological weapon” in a white paper about “medical and public health management”.

buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by buffalo_girl »

Well...that's exactly how Lyme Disease & West Nile are disseminated.

Lyme Disease seems to have originated at Plum Island, off the coast from Lyme, Connecticut several decades ago.

Introduction of West Nile has been erratic since first identified in the US around 2000. Its progress across the country does NOT follow the public information given. Many outright lies and contradictions.

I've had West Nile twice, possibly three times. The first bout was extremely serious, the second debilitating, the third not so debilitating, but impacted memory & energy level for several days. I was told that "there's a lot about West Nile we don't know yet," by a doctor when I questioned how I could get it again when told the first exposure should give a person immunity.

Valiance
captain of 100

Post by Valiance »

This wouldn't be the first time the government and/or military conducted tests on its own soldiers. Here is one of the most egregious acts of 'testing' our government and military have ever conducted with our soldiers as guinea pigs (just the first 5:00)...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nvTd5mNRz0

sarahmj
captain of 100

Post by sarahmj »

buffalo_girl wrote:

Well...that's exactly how Lyme Disease & West Nile are disseminated.

Lyme Disease seems to have originated at Plum Island, off the coast from Lyme, Connecticut several decades ago.

Introduction of West Nile has been erratic since first identified in the US around 2000. Its progress across the country does NOT follow the public information given. Many outright lies and contradictions.

I've had West Nile twice, possibly three times. The first bout was extremely serious, the second debilitating, the third not so debilitating, but impacted memory & energy level for several days. I was told that "there's a lot about West Nile we don't know yet," by a doctor when I questioned how I could get it again when told the first exposure should give a person immunity.
Like Dengue, another mosquito borne virus, West Nile also has different strains. In Northern Queensland there was an incursion of Aedes aegypti which vectors dengue...when a person gets dengue the first time they are usually advised by their doctor to move south (permanently) to avoid being infected with the other strains, when someone gets dengue for the second time (another strain) then it's usually game over.

buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by buffalo_girl »

Is Dengue a hemorrhagic virus?

I discovered chewing the flower of wormwood (artemisia absinthium) during the mosquito months helps me get through summer without illness. I learned that from drinking the milk of cows which graze the tops of wormwood when mosquitoes are bad. I knew they were eating it because their milk has a faint wormwood flavor. I began watching and found they do 'sample' wormwood in the early summer months when there are swarms of mosquitoes. Cows are susceptible to bovine leukemia , a mosquito borne virus.

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

How interesting buffalo_girl, does wormwood (artemisia absinthium) grow naturally in Australia ?

buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by buffalo_girl »

How interesting buffalo_girl, does wormwood (artemisia absinthium) grow naturally in Australia ?

I don't live in Australia. I'm in North Dakota, but I think wormwood can be 'grown' just about anywhere. It becomes an invasive weed if not contained. Immigrants from Ukraine brought it to our area when they came here 100 years ago.

Teancum
captain of 100

Post by Teancum »

Here is one that I am sure we will not know the truth about anytime soon:

Antonin Scalia -

LDSFF threads here:
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=41446&sid=67595c94 ... 93c01c6d2f
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=41415&sid=67595c94b ... 93c01c6d2f

One strange read:
http://open-source-energy.org/?topic=26 ... 0#msg36460
Here is a quote from a similar page as the one that disappeared:
http://abundanthope.net/pages/True_US_H ... ting.shtml
Sources say that Scalia was the single actor behind the impeachment of Bill Clinton. President Obama was aware of this and had ordered the FBI to set out traps for Scalia. We will now outline the downfall of Antonin Scalia.

When Scalia left the White House after a meeting with the president just before flying to Texas, the manila envelope he was carrying had printouts from a computer seized by FBI Special Agent Jeff Ross of the Salt Lake City, Utah field office, or so informants tell us.

Scalia left the White House carrying “slam dunk proof” that would lead to the arrest, conviction and, of course, impeachment of a seated Supreme Court Justice, files that contained names of victims and details on sex acts, preferred “types” along with dates and places. All of this was on the seized computer and these files went “up hill” from the FBI to the Department of Justice and directly over to the White House.

There, political advisors leapt on them, seeing a chance to leverage a justice and, in this case, and this is very important, bring down Scalia in such a way that conservatives would be forced to accept virtually any Obama nomination.....

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Gary Webb, investigative report for San Jose Mercury News (a former employer of mine), making the connection between the CIA and the crack cocaine epidemic in LA, etc. (Dark Alliance), suicided in 2004; but had to shoot himself twice in the head to do it. However, his wife thought it really was suicide.

Danny Jowenko:
Dutch demolition expert Danny Jowenko was killed a car accident Saturday [2011] in the Netherlands. He was reportedly driving from church when he collided head-on with a tree. There was also a dog in the car who survived. Jowenko is best known in the 9/11 truth community for his analysis of Building 7, which he concluded was a professionally-engineered controlled demolition.
Jowenko had been show videos of the collapse of WTC Building 7 in 2006 without knowing anything about what the videos were depicting. Here is his testimony (from: http://www1.ae911truth.org/home/550-jowenko.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ):
In September 2006, Jowenko was interviewed by a Dutch filmmaker, who presented him with footage of the destruction of WTC Building 7. It only took a few moments for Jowenko to conclude that it was the result of a controlled demolition. "This is professional work, without any doubt," he said.

When Jowenko was told that the building was brought down on 9/11, he sat in amazement. “Are you sure it was the 11th?” he skeptically asked. “That can't be.”

Undeterred, Jowenko continued to analyze the video. “I think this is obviously a building that has been imploded,” he confidently stated. “If this is the consequence of the WTC towers coming down... that would greatly astonish me. I can't imagine it. No.”

When asked if he stuck by his assertion that Building 7 was brought down with explosives, Jowenko replied with one word: “Absolutely.” ”

After reviewing the WTC 7 structural diagram, Jowenko became even more convinced that the steel-framed skyscraper could not have fallen in a gravitational collapse. “On this,” he said, motioning to the blueprint, “the building will stand… guaranteed.”