Business as Usual

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Stumpjumper
captain of 100

Business as Usual

Post by Stumpjumper »

http://michaelsavage.wnd.com/?pageId=404

May 14, 2008
The Savage Manifesto

Domestic

A. Cut Federal Income Taxes by 2 percent per year over four years, for a minimum total of 8 percent over four years.

B. Reduce Federal Government Departments in size by 4 percent each year, for a total reduction of size by 16 percent over four years.

C. Eliminate all public assistance for able-bodied recipients. Cut off all public assistance for immigrants for five years. Repatriate those who are not working, after two years.

D. Immediately impose tariffs on cars and trucks owned by foreign entities, even if they’re manufactured in America.

E. Cause illegal aliens to build a wall between the United States and Mexico, and then, repatriate them. Pay them a one-time worker fee.

F. Increase pay for active duty combat troops by 10 percent. Number Two. Fire any unmarried military person becoming pregnant while on active duty.”

G. Make abortions illegal, except when the physical survival of the mother is threatened, to be determined by three medical doctors. Require Norplant for all women on welfare of childbearing age.

H. Close all houses of sex and massage.

I. Expand the DEA, while decriminalizing most drugs.

J. Regarding the media; one, eliminate all foreign ownership of any American media entity. Two, break up overly large conglomerates, like News Corporation.

K. Encourage child bearing among tax paying citizens. Create a marriage incentive, through lower taxes for married heterosexual couples. And a government subsidy for each child conceived and carried to birth. Increase the subsidies for each year the couple remains married.

L. Repatriate all illegal immigrants now incarcerated. Encourage all other illegals to self-repatriate through double taxation on wages and fines on employers.”

International

A. Iraq. Send in Iraqi troops to mop up pockets of resistance. Make Iraq pay with their oil for the cost of the war. Cordon off Sadr City, force all residents to leave, then go in and mop up all resistance fighters. Divide Iraq into three to four sectors; Sunni, Shiite, Kurd, and International. Next, remove all U.S. troops after above achieved.

B. Iran. One, sanctions embargoes and mine their harbors. Nothing goes in, nothing comes out.

C. North Korea. Destroy their launching platforms, impose a Naval blockade on all goods coming in or out, except food.

D. Israel Arab Entities. Give Israel four years to become self-sufficient. Cut off all foreign aid to all nations.

E. China. 20 percent tariffs on all China made goods immediately; rising by 5 percent each year for each year China refuses to revalue their currency.

F. United Nations. Withdraw immediately. Remove all Diplomats and staff. Convert the United Nations building into housing for the working poor.

G. Mexico. Force Mexico to pay one barrel of oil for every illegal alien in the United States of America per month.

Protect freedom of speech! Support the Savage Legal Defense Fund.

OR Send Checks to:
Michael Savage Legal Defense Fund
Four Embarcadero Center, 39th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94111
Donations Are Not Tax Deductible

HOME | BACK

Spence
captain of 1,000

Re: Business as Usual

Post by Spence »

Great ideas. I personally believe in tariffs. That is how we should pay for things, not this stupid income tax. Take at least 25% on all chinese goods as well as the forementioned automobiles. Free Trade is a ridiculous farce. Tariffs are needed to keep our economy from being threatened from outside influence like it is today.

I would also withdraw for all the countries we are in now maintaining bases in Germany and Japan They should then move to increasing the national guard to a strength of around 3-6 million. Reduce our active duty army and marines to ~50-100,000k. Meanwhile increase the strength of the Navy by doubling or tripling it. Increase nuclear class carriers to 25-30. Keeping special forces such as the Navy SEALS for special classified missions. Subs and carriers could support them rather than ground bases that we have now. I would also continue to support the development of military technology.

Cut all social services. Turn to free enterprise to maintain and establish our highways. Eliminate the gas tax and turn to property and sales tax to maintain the local roads. Return to self, stop intervening with the affairs of other nations and focus in on being a city on a hill which cannot be hid. Allow for substantial immigration ~1 million new immigrants a year if there is demand. Also return to an agrerian and manufacturing society.

Also cut spending to 10% of what it is now and maintain the income tax for another 5 years paying off the debt. Then eliminate the tax and do without if we can't afford it.

shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by shadow »

Spence wrote: Turn to free enterprise to maintain and establish our highways. Eliminate the gas tax and turn to property and sales tax to maintain the local roads.
I think maintaining roads is a role of the government. Private corporations can monopolize and charge whatever toll they feel like, it's Questar gone wild. Plus roads are built on public land so the public should own and maintain them by....a gas tax.
Property tax is a tax I hate. That's a tax that needs to be eliminated!! It makes no sense in a free country. You never own anything if you have to pay property tax on it every year. A property tax is nothing more than paying a fee for the privilege of having a stewardship. Once you stop paying the fee, you no longer have the stewardship. The government will confiscate it and sell it to the highest bidder, then charge them the privilege fee.

Proud 2b Peculiar
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Proud 2b Peculiar »

A lot of those really seem wrong.. some great, others really wrong.....

Forced birth control?

And I am not going into the rest..

No, I don't agree with all of those, only some.

jbalm
The Third Comforter

Post by jbalm »

A lot of those really seem wrong.. some great, others really wrong.....

Forced birth control?

And I am not going into the rest..

No, I don't agree with all of those, only some.
That sounds about right, LC. Have you ever listened to Michael Savage? He's right about some things. On others, he's really off his rocker.

Proud 2b Peculiar
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Proud 2b Peculiar »

I listened to him for a short while last year.

When I started feeling like he and the other talk show hosts on that station were preaching fear and hatred to people, I turned them off and never turned them back on.

As my stake president said last Sunday "You could say that these are the Best of time and the worst of times, it depends on your perspective."

I know that the world is perilous and that there is much that is wrong, but there is still hope, the hope in Christ, and I cannot gather the strength to fight my daily battles if I fill my head with all of that fear mongering stuff.

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Post by tribrac »

LoveChrist wrote:I listened to him for a short while last year.

When I started feeling like he and the other talk show hosts on that station were preaching fear and hatred to people, I turned them off and never turned them back on.

As my stake president said last Sunday "You could say that these are the Best of time and the worst of times, it depends on your perspective."

I know that the world is perilous and that there is much that is wrong, but there is still hope, the hope in Christ, and I cannot gather the strength to fight my daily battles if I fill my head with all of that fear mongering stuff.
Good point LoveChrist, I started to listen to books on tape, including the scriptures on my drive home rather than listen to the talking heads. I just have to endure the radio on the days I ride-share. I've also noticed that I really need to watch myself online and on the message boards too. I could spend all day reading about conspiracies and problems in the world. Its good to know whats going on, but when it drives away the spirit (or leaves no room for the spirit) it is time to go. Wasn't there a Confrence talk by Oaks that discussed choosing good, better or best things to spend our time on?